Museum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's she doing now?" Brianna whispered.

She'd been watching all the cum dripping down the trunk, starting to fantasize, and Gemma had stopped paying attention to Shania. She returned her attention back to their lecturer.

Shania's cock remained hard. Despite the intense orgasm she had just had, her cock was still throbbing even as cum oozed out of it. She was now leaning up against the very tree she had just spunked all over. Cum was dripping onto her shoulders, into her hair, as she sat up against it.

She seemed oblivious to all of her own seed starting to drip all over. Actually, she seemed to be turned on by it. She was moaning to herself, eyes closed, as she spread her legs. Her hands began running down her legs, down her parted thighs.

"Fuck... there we go..." Shania said to herself. Gemma and Brianna watched as Shania's fingers went past her cock and underneath her balls. "Fuck... so wet..."

Gemma and Brianna gave each other a look. Shania was now fingering herself.

Shania kept her left hand inside herself. Even from this distance, they could hear the wet, slurping, and sucking sounds as her fingers drilled into her own snatch. She had to be a river in there. Shania had at least three fingers working into her cunt as her right hand once again returned to her cock.

"That's it..." She murmured. "Right there... God this is amazing!" She opened her eyes, smiling, looking down at herself with the biggest grin. "Oh... oh I can't stop... it feels so fucking good!"

Shania was now fingering herself and jerking herself off together. Gemma's eyes felt like they were going to pop out of her skull as she watched the once polite, mature lecturer ravage herself. But it wasn't only just Shania...

Gemma heard Brianna before she looked at her. The sounds of movement, sticky and wet. Gemma looked and saw Brianna, hand underneath her as she lay there on the floor, stroking her own cock.

"Bri!" Gemma hissed.

"What?" Brianna gave her a lazy, faraway looked. "It's so hot..."

"I know but... Bri..." Gemma looked between Shania and Brianna. Shania was already pumping her cock hard, her strokes right to the base of her cock and all the way to the tip where she was slightly twisting around her thick, red mushroom head. Her fingers continued to make a slurping, sticky mess as she got as deep into her as she could go. Meanwhile, Brianna's own strokes were slower, cautious. She was taking her time. But she was biting her lip.

"Damn..." Brianna moaned ever so lightly.

Gemma was enraptured by both of them. But she didn't take hold of her own cock. "What... what's it like?" She asked.

"Jesus babe... it feels fucking good." Brianna moaned a little more. "You gotta try... it's... so different... but it feels amazing..." Brianna looked at Gemma and smiled. "I can see why Shania enjoys this so much. Why don't you try it?"

Gemma felt conflicted. Everything in her body was screaming at her to take control of her cock that she had been ignoring all this time. She was an addict fighting her addiction that was right in front of her. Her body needed it. She needed to give in.

Shania was moaning louder as another orgasm built up. Brianna shuffled and sat up, sitting upright, as she grabbed her cock between her legs with both hands and began to stroke herself while watching Shania through the bushes. "Babe..." Brianna moaned. "It's unlike anything you've ever experienced before." She told Gemma. "I know now why guys want to do this all the time."

Gemma had never masturbated with someone before. Hell, she'd never even had a lesbian experience. She wasn't a virgin by any means but this all felt so bizarre. But she couldn't deny the extreme needs her body craved.

She sat up as well, open-legged, as her cock sprang up and hit her stomach with a thud. She panicked that Shania might have heard the slap of her meat against her belly but Shania was lost in her own masturbatory efforts. She was still fingering and jerking herself off without a care in the world.

"Come on." Brianna urged her on. "You ever given a guy a handjob before?"

"Once," Gemma admitted.

Brianna kept her hands on her own shaft, tugging herself all the way from root to tip like Shania was doing but at half the speed. "You've definitely given a blowjob before." The two girls had talked about exes once or twice during class. And at the bars. Alcohol was a loosener of lips. "Just grab it like I am. Soft. You'll feel it. And when you move up and down..." Brianna closed her eyes and smiled. "You'll know. Where has a cock been all my life?"

Gemma looked down at her shaft. It continued to throb. The clear drops of precum were dripping out of the head and down onto her stomach where her cock was pointing. She could feel how warm and wet she was between her legs but everything in her mind was focused on her cock.

She grabbed it by the bottom. Immediately she felt this wave of pleasure radiate through her body. It made her stomach queasy. But she couldn't take her hands off it. The pleasure was different and yet as intense as when she played with her pussy. It wasn't comparable. Whereas when she was getting fucked all she wanted to feel was a hard cock slamming into her, here she wanted to buck her hips and slam her cock into something.

She pulled her hands up her shaft. She couldn't help but moan. Pleasure struck her again as she went to the tip, gasping. "Holy shit!" She whispered.

"I told you." Brianna moaned back. She was steadily pumping her cock now with her eyes closed. "Oh babe, I keep this up, I'm not going to be able to hold back."

"This is amazing!" Gemma matched what Brianna was doing. Her hands slid up and down her shaft. She felt the bumps of the veins bulging out from her cock. When she reached the tip her whole body quivered. She felt her asshole pucker, her pussy drench itself as she jerked off her cock. Everything was connected. "Fuck!"

"We got cocks baby," Brianna said.

"We do have cocks!" Gemma moaned as both hands gripped her shaft harder. She remembered how she had given a few of her old boyfriend's blowjobs. Her hands twisted around the shaft and she felt more pleasure explode out of her. "I can't believe I have a cock and I'm jerking myself off!"

"We both are! This is so nuts!"

"My balls feel so heavy." Gemma moaned.

"Mine too! They're so heavy. I need to cum." Brianna gasped.

"Are we... can we cum together?"

Brianna turned and nodded at Gemma. "Please. I want to cum with you."

Gemma got quicker. She found she was bucking her hips slightly as she did. She began imagining thrusting herself into a wet pussy rather than her own hands. Could it feel any better than this? It had too right. A warm, wet pussy for her to fuck with her cock. Brianna's pussy.

She found herself looking over at her friend as both girls got closer to cumming. There was a pressure building up within Gemma. A great pressure that wanted to release itself, swirling around within her groin. The quicker she pumped her cock in her hands the greater the urgency. Her mind began traveling, imagining a million scenarios. Her cock buried in Brianna's ass, her cock fucking Shania's mouth.

Shania let out another massive scream as her orgasm took her first. Her cock erupted as Gemma and Brianna both turned to look through the trees. Shania was sitting there still up against the tree, pointing her cock in the air, as it shot another round of heavy loads all over her. Shania sprayed her face and her tits with her own cream as she cried in ecstasy. She kept pumping her cock, fingering herself, going as hard as she could as spurts of sticky cum splashed all over her.

Brianna and Gemma came together. Gemma felt it boil up from within her. She couldn't stop it. It came racing out of her, all the way from her balls, through her and then it began spraying forth out of her tip. She was unable to keep stroking herself as suddenly great bursts of cum fired into the bush in front of them.

Gemma was able to stay silent but Brianna was groaning deeply. Brianna joined Gemma in coating the tree around them in spunk. Both girls unleashed liters worth each. Great torrents of cum would shoot out of them every second. Gemma felt like she even might pass out. Her orgasm didn't slow down at all. All of her muscles contracted as she squeezed every drop out of her emptying balls. The bushes around them were coated in their spunk as they finally stopped, bodies quivering, as they came down from their orgasm.

"Holy fuck..." Brianna groaned. She let go of her cock as she shivered.

Gemma herself couldn't see straight. There were stars in her eyes. She was still holding her own monster as it pulsed in her hands, no more cum left to erupt out of her, it was just coming down from her orgasm. She felt wet between her legs as she shuffled her thighs wider and looked down. "I came from my pussy as well. I squirted everywhere."

"Me too." Brianna looked down at her own legs. "Everything's connected now."

"I'm still hard." Gemma felt her cock still rock hard in her hands. She gave the length another stroke and felt a moan escape her lips as it felt even better than before.

"My last boyfriends had to wait an hour before they could go again. I feel like I could keep cumming for hours." Brianna's own shaft was as hard as Gemma's.

"Just like Shania out there." Gemma turned her attention back to the woman all the way through the trees. "We should leave." Her eyes saw Shania's cock which was starting to go limp. "We leave, head up for about ten minutes, and then double back. So she doesn't think we saw her. Or this." She pointed to the cum dripping on the leaves all around them.

"I guess..." Brianna nodded. "Probably best she doesn't know... All right, let's go." The two slid back into the forest as Shania sat down on the ground, wiping her hand across her forehead, getting rid of the sweat and cum that was all over her. She was going to need a bath.

"Well, at least I'm not the only one who thought that was hot," Brianna said quietly as they trekked back up the mountain.

"Yeah." Both girls noticed each other's hard cocks still bouncing up and down before them. There was a slight awkwardness now from what they had done.

They said nothing as they headed back up the hill.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It took another three days until all of the class was reunited. As Brianna had suspected all of the class had been dropped off in the general vicinity of the mountain, not a day's walk away at most for some. Some of the girls had even been dropped off on the mountain itself and because of this had not seen Gemma's fire. They had just been found by other girls heading up the side to find the source of the fire.

Twelve students and two elder lecturers sat around a large fire at night after a week in the forest. All of them were naked. And all of them with a massive cock each.

"What did it look like again?" Asked Stacey. The redhead with brown freckles all over her pale skin leaned back and focused on Gemma. "You're the only one that saw it." Stacey's cock lay between her legs. It was thinner than Gemma's but a good inch longer when erect. Gemma knew this because she'd seen all of the girls hard at some point. All of the girls were struggling to deal with their new cocks. Erections were common at base camp, especially with how everyone was naked all the time and had new hormones surging through their bodies.

"It was tall. At least seven feet." Gemma described the alien. "Blue. Dark blue on parts of her skin, the softer parts a lighter blue. It was a woman, that much I know. I don't know how I know but it just acted... feminine." Gemma shrugged.

"And it did this to all of us?" Ebony spat. Her hair was as dark as her namesake but otherwise, she was as pale as the moon above them. One of the more interesting parts of everybody being naked was seeing all of the parts of someone that you never got to see. Gemma had never known that Ebony had her nipples pierced. Two silver rings hung from pink nipples. Ebony shifted her own cock. Compared to Stacey her's was vastly thicker but shorter, more of a chode.

"I always kind of wondered what it was like." Nicki, another student piped up. "You know? To have a cock? Haven't you guys all wondered?"

"Yeah, but like for a day to have a cock, not permanently!" Ebony moaned. "What am I going to tell Brad when I get home? Hi honey, guess what! I was abducted by aliens and they grew me a cock twice as big as yours! Now bend over, will you?"

"I'm already getting used to it." Brianna shrugged. "I don't ever want to go back to peeing sitting down."

A few of the girls laughed. Gemma smiled. She had to admit she was starting to get used to it as well. It wasn't as awkward as it had been at the start. When she walked now she changed her gait to accommodate the huge thing.

She and Brianna had not brought up their time together watching Shania since it had happened. They had been busy anyway as the girls had arrived one after the other at the base camp. They had been making shelters, gathering food, and keeping the fire burning. They were still friends and talking but that wasn't brought up.

Yet Gemma thought about it constantly. She especially thought about it late at night when she was lying next to Brianna trying to sleep. And she thought about it when she went off into the forest by herself, finding somewhere secluded, and jerked herself off.

She was having to masturbate at least twice a day just to keep the edge off. Every orgasm seemed bigger than the last. She was cumming buckets and was starting to get worried that one of the other girls would find her white hot cum sprayed all over the forest floor. Ever since that incident, she couldn't help playing with herself. It felt amazing and she was becoming addicted to it. Brianna herself was taking quite a few solo trips into the forest as well. Gemma suspected she was doing the same thing she was.

All of the students were in a circle by the fire, chatting and talking, while Shania and the other lecturer Paula sat slightly to the side. Paula was in her mid-thirties as well, a mother too, her body not as thick but still curvaceous. Her cock seemed to be perpetually in a state of half-erection, different from many of the others. She and Shania had been the quietest out of all of the group.

They were introverted. Kept to themselves. Despite being the adults and lecturers of the class, they didn't seem to want to take charge. They helped gather food and wood and chatted idly but that was it. They stared off into the distance when they were sitting down. Shania and Paula were always together. Gemma and Brianna had made no mention of what they had seen Shania up to in the forest to her at all.

"I'm concerned about why we are here," Tammy said. She was a few years older than the rest of the group but not as old as Shania or Paula. She had dark blonde curly hair that came down over her shoulders and always seemed to be covering her nipples. She seemed to be the only one self-conscious of being naked. None of the girls seemed concerned with covering themselves up or trying to find clothes. They were all naked girls with dicks now. "They told you we had to recreate our society?"

Gemma nodded. "Yeah. She said that. We'd recreate our society."

"And she said we would... multiply?"

A few of the girls looked at each other. Gemma nodded again. "Yeah. That's what she said."

"But... we're all girls."

Brianna snorted. "Checked between your legs lately?"

Tammy blushed and crossed her legs, hiding her cock. "It's just that, they're expecting us to like... breed?"

"They want us to fuck." Gemma said. The rest of the group fell quiet. "It's obvious, isn't it? That's why they gave us these cocks. We're expected to knock each other up. There aren't any men so we'll have to do it ourselves."

"I'm not a lesbian though," Tammy said it so earnestly Gemma nearly laughed.

"Either am I Tammy." Gemma retorted.

"I do feel different," Nicki spoke up. All the group turned to her. She swallowed. "Like... I do. It's not just the cock. I'm thinking differently." She looked around the group. "Come on, I'm not the only one right? I ain't ever eaten pussy in my life. But I'm feeling..."

"Horny?" Tricia's eyes gleamed. She had dark skin and long straight black hair and an ass that was the biggest on any of the girls present. She had also been the smartest out of all of them back on Earth. There wasn't a single mark she had dropped yet on any assessment. "You may not be a lesbian but I am. Now don't any of you think to yourself that I'm rubbing one out seeing all of you girls naked." She said quickly. "The view is nice sure, but that's not what I'm talking about." Tricia shook her head. "Something is different. I feel more aggressive."

So they were all feeling it, not just Gemma. These past few days Gemma had started to find herself staring at the girls in her quiet times. Her cock seemed a second away from becoming rock hard at any moment and it was clouding her thinking. She was starting to imagine what her new appendage would look like deep in a tight, wet cunt at all times. And the thoughts only seemed to become more intrusive. Her dreams at night were becoming more vivid. That and her daily fap sessions had her practically thinking nonstop about sex. Her mind felt like it was in overdrive.

Shania spoke up. "I would suggest that if these thoughts do become too much, perhaps you find ways to relieve the tension."

"Relieve the tension?" Ebony smirked. "You mean jerk off?"

"Yes, Ebony." Shania gave her an admonishing look. "Plainly speaking. Men do it all the time. It's natural. It will help calm you down and focus."

"We don't know what's happened to our bodies," Paula added. "But I think we can all agree it's just not the cocks we have. We're all starting to feel the effects of something else. There's no shame in it. If you have to spend some alone time, go do it."

"Thanks, but no thanks." Tricia crossed her arms. "Never wanted cock on a man before, don't want one on me. I'm good." However, a few of the other girls looked around at each other, and a few whispered. There seemed to be a few girl cocks starting to thicken and lengthen with all this talk. Gemma swore she could even smell the faintest twinge of cum in the air.

"It's an option," Shania said. Gemma watched her lecturer, knowing exactly what she was already doing and what Shania was up to as well. Paula patted Shania on the leg as the two turned to each other and whispered in each other's ear. Gemma remembered how much cum Shania had shot out of her cock when she and Brianna had watched. Liters of warm, sticky seed, ropes of it blasting out...

"Gemma." Gemma turned to Brianna next to her. Brianna was pointing down between Gemma's legs. "Look."

"Fuck." Gemma was erect. She blushed as she shifted herself and tried to tuck her cock down but all that did was give her a shiver of pleasure as she touched herself. How could the whole thing drive her so wild like that? It was making her so horny. She noticed a few of the other girls suffering the same problem.

"Perhaps we had better break for the night," Gemma suggested. Most of the girls nodded and agreed. There were many embarrassed faces as the girls stood up, sporting powerful erections, and tried not to look at one another. It was time for bed. Gemma hoped tonight she might finally be able to get some rest.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Marooned on an alien world, alone and naked, the girls were going to have to start planning and organizing to survive. "Not that we really have to." Brianna piped up. "Perfect weather every day. Food a plenty. Freshwater. I don't even know if we even need to build a roof for our shelter."

Some of the girls agreed. What was the point? If they were in some form of an elaborate cage, kept here in some museum to be watched, would the aliens not take care of them? They were providing everything the girls needed so far.

123456...8