Museum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemma and Brianna stopped dead. Gemma spoke softly, taking what Paula had said in. "... what?"

"It picked me as the leader." Paula was almost tearing up. But they weren't sad tears. Paula was smiling. She was happy! "It told me it had made a mistake but that we had to carry on. We couldn't let the mistake continue on in the museum otherwise there is no place for broken art. We have to create our society but things are happening to slowly. We needed a push. And so it created that." Paula pointed to the fruit carcasses that were at Gemma and Brianna's feet.

"What... the..."

"They put us here to breed. You know this." Paula said. She began smiling. "Guess waiting a week was too long for her. She wanted to speed the process up."

"Paula, look, how about we just go back to base huh? You can talk to everyone there." Gemma began.

"Gem." Brianna moaned. "I think... we shouldn't have eaten that fruit." Brianna groaned again and grabbed her waist.

"What's wrong Bri?" Gemma moved over to her friend. Brianna looked like she was in pain as she doubled over. "What's happening?"

"This is how it starts." It was Shania. The tall mature woman was walking out of the woods, naked, her cock fully erect. All thirteen inches stood at attention, her balls the size of coconuts swaying underneath. Had her tits even increased in size? They looked like they'd gone up at least two cup sizes. She was still shapely but her curves seemed softer and smoother than before.

"What's happening to her!?" Gemma yelled.

"We can't stop the process even if we wanted to." Shania moved up beside Paula. She took Paula's hand in her own and squeezed it. "The fruit is only accelerating the process that our master wants for us."

"What are you... oh... oh God..." It hit Gemma like a freight engine. Her muscles spasmed and contracted and soon enough she was doubling over next to Brianna. She held herself as she sank to the ground. This immense warmth rose through her body, spreading from her belly outwards. Her nerves seemed to explode and dance along her skin. She felt everything and it overwhelmed her. She was sick and hot, she felt dizzy.

"You think you were the only one to communicate with the alien?" Shania said. "It spoke to me as well. Told me what its plans are. This place is a museum and we're expected to fill it. We're going to be the mothers of a new race. One that will outlast humanity, one that will be better than humanity! Safe and protected. All female... and more." She grabbed and stroked her girl cock for emphasis.

"What the fuck you crazy bitch!" Gemma groaned as wave after wave of extreme pleasure and pain sensations hit her. Her brain felt like it was frying. She felt like she was in an oven and then in the middle of the Arctic only to switch every few seconds. She was sweating and shivering.

"Maybe we would have evolved into this over time? But our masters will take no chances." Shania looked to the sky. "They have given us this gift and we accept it readily. The others will eat the fruit and be changed."

"No!" Brianna clawed the dirt, trying to stand up.

"The alien communicates with me and me alone! I am their chosen one. If we breed with one another, if we multiply, they will give us gifts. They will help us improve ourselves while we live here. We have to do what they ask of us. The alien, she will help us if we love each other!"

"She's fucking crazy!" Gemma wailed. She cried out again as another contraction hit her body.

"It is too late. You cannot stop us." Shania leaned into Paula and kissed her on the mouth. Gemma watched as the two mothers' made out before her. Their tongues pressed and explored each other. Then their hands rose up, softly caressing the breasts of the other. Their cocks dueled, pressing together, as their bodies became one.

Then the pain that was flowing through Gemma turned to pleasure. In an instant what had once doubled her over and made her unable to stand up was now like the most intense orgasm she'd ever had. She didn't cum but it was all mental. She felt herself achieve this ultimate form of bliss. The waves of pleasure pummeled her as she collapsed once more back onto the floor.

"Enjoy each other. We did." Shania broke her kiss with her lover. "We will take the fruit to the class and soon they will all be like us. And a new day will dawn." Shania smiled as looked out over the forest to the alien sun rising up. "Come lover. Let us spread the fruit."

Gemma was incapable of being able to stop them. She was still moaning, and panting, her muscles spasming as she felt all this pleasure. She ended up on her back, staring up at the sky as it turned from black to blue, panting and wondering how long this was all going to last. She heard Shania and Paula plucking the fruit from the tree and then they left, stepping up the path.

"Brianna..." Gemma moaned. "Bri... I can't... I can't stop them..."

"Gem... Gem... It's... I can't..."

After about five minutes the pleasure finally began to disappear. Gemma just laid there, curled up into a ball, experiencing this nirvana. She shivered through all of it. She never wanted it to end and yet at the same time, she didn't know if it was going to kill her. Her mind seemed disconnected from her body, floating away through the cosmos, back to Earth, and then even further away, off into the universe.

But through it all, she saw flashes. Flashes of bodies. Girls. Girls with cocks. Her class. Ebony. Tammy. Brianna especially. She saw their naked bodies pressing together. She saw girl cocks sliding into warm, wet pussies. She saw herself, her own body, pressing into Brianna. Her cock penetrated Brianna causing the girl to moan and cum immediately. When it wasn't Brianna it was another girl, another girl in her class. Even Shania and Paula. She found herself riding their cocks, found herself on top of Brianna letting the girl thrust into her cunt with her own girl cock.

And she saw their bellies grow. All of them, every girl here, their bellies growing, swelling. With child. With life. Even her. All of them were pregnant, together, made pregnant by each other. All giving birth to beautiful baby girls and then repeating the process all over. She saw this as they flew through space, their naked bodies tumbling in the dark void, fucking endlessly and forever as one unto the end of time.

Gemma came crashing down eventually. She was back on the ground, space gone, the visions gone. She was staring up at a very bright, cloudless morning sky. She was no longer shivering or sweating. She was just laying there like nothing had just happened.

But the vision remained in her head. The vision of her and the girls together. She couldn't shake it.

"Gem..."

She heard a voice.

"Gem."

Gemma turned. To her left was Brianna. Brianna, lovely Brianna. Her friend. Her close friend.

"Fuck me."

Brianna was on all fours, pointing her ass up into the sky. Her cock was hard, pointing the opposite way into the dirt. Brianna was staring at Gemma. Her eyes were pleading. There was a lustful look to all of her. "Please, babe. Fuck me."

They had witnessed the same vision, Gemma could tell. They had both experienced the same thing. They were both clouded by it. And there was only going to be one way to get rid of it. Looking at Brianna now did Gemma realize how horny she was. It overrode everything. Her cock was painfully throbbing. Her sack felt tight, stretched like there was too much cum bubbling away inside her.

All of her prohibitions came down at once.

Gemma got up swiftly and moved behind Brianna. It was the first time she had properly stared at Brianna this way. Her soft, pink pussy lips were engorged and swollen, and her once shaved cunt that was starting to fuzz up from a lack of razors on this planet was dripping with juices as the girl was flowing with wetness. Beneath that hung Brianna's balls, each one now the size of a mango. Gemma's were the same too, they'd doubled in size since they had eaten the fruit. And there, underneath Brianna, was the huge immense girl cock.

Gemma practically moaned at the thought of having that thing impale her. She wanted it inside her, thrusting away. She wanted Brianna's cum shooting all through her womb, knocking her up, and making her pregnant.

The sooner she fucked Brianna the sooner she could make that happen.

She grabbed Brianna's hips and shuffled herself forward. Her cock was at attention, throbbing hard. Precum was flowing out of her cock slit. Even Gemma's own pussy was dripping, the inside of her thighs slick with her own juices. Her nipples twinged in pain as they too became hard. They wanted to be tugged and pulled. She wanted someone to clamp onto them and twist.

She guided her cock into Brianna. It was her first time. It was her first time ever sliding her cock into another woman. Brianna moaned as she felt her pussy being filled up as Gemma pushed the tip of her girl cock into her.

"Oh fuck yes babe!" Brianna yelled. "Put that thing inside me!"

"You feel so good Bri!" Gemma couldn't believe it. "You're so wet and soft! Fuck, no wonder guys love to fuck if this is how good it feels!" Gemma pushed harder and felt all of her cock head slip into Brianna. "Fuck you're tight!"

"Don't stop!" Brianna yelled. "All of it! I want all of it inside me!"

"I'm going to give you all of it!" Gemma clenched her jaw as she began pushing all of her length into Brianna. She felt the girl's pussy tighten around her shaft as she went. She was tight but so wet that Gemma could push within her easily. In a strange way, Gemma understood what Brianna's pussy was doing, tightening up around the swell of her shaft. Gemma could relate. But now she was the one with the power. She was the one with the cock.

"Oh babe... oh babe..." Brianna moaned. Her head fell into the dirt. "Oh fuck..."

"You like that?" Gemma asked. "You like having my girl cock in your pussy?"

"Yes babe... oh fuck I love it..."

"You like getting fucked by girl cock?"

"Oh fuck..."

Gemma felt the tip of her cock press up against something. A wall. It made Brianna flinch. Gemma's cock was so long she must have hit Brianna's cervix. Gemma still had about two inches left to go but this was as deep as it was going to get.

"So deep!" Brianna groaned again. "Fuck... I'm already close to cumming."

"I want you to cum." Gemma found herself getting aggressive. What was coming over her? Seeing her cock, her brand-new girl cock, impaling her friend's pussy was making her feel so powerful. She pulled back her hips, biting her lip, as she watched the inches of her fat cock slowly glide out of Brianna's cunt. Those fleshy walls gripped her tight and Gemma herself felt like she wasn't going to last long.

"Babe... oh fuck... babe..."

Gemma pulled herself back to her tip and then thrust forward quickly, all the way deep as she could go within Brianna. She felt Brianna shake. She was screaming. The walls of her pussy tightened again. Brianna was cumming, cumming harder than she ever had before. Juices were spraying out of her cunt as Gemma drove her wild. But Gemma couldn't hear her. All she could hear was the roar of blood pumping through her ears. All she could see was her cock thrusting into that pussy!

She grabbed Brianna's waist tight and began humping into her. It was all instinct as Gemma bucked her cock into that tight, welcoming hole. She'd never fucked anybody like this. She'd never used a strap-on or imagined one day she'd have her own cock. But what she was doing felt right. It felt natural to her like she had been born for this. Her cock was no longer something that was foreign and ungainly and useless. It was now a part of her, eager to be used, and she wielded it with purpose and precision.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Brianna kept crying out. Her orgasms were coming thick and fast. Her pussy was sopping wet as Gemma now plowed into her. "Fill my pussy with your cock!"

"I can't believe how good this fucking feels!" Gemma cried out. Her fingers dug into the flesh of Brianna's waist as she lost control of how hard she was fucking Brianna. Her cock felt like steel. Her swollen balls were swinging backward and forward underneath her, slapping into Brianna's own pair that was hanging underneath her.

"Harder! Harder Gem!"

"This is the greatest feeling I've ever had! I never want to stop fucking your pussy with my cock! Your warm, wet pussy is all mine!"

"Yes! Yes please Gem! This pussy is all yours! Please, please cum in me!"

"I'm going to fill your pussy up! Every day! Forever! I'm going to fill you up with my fucking cum and make you pregnant!"

Gemma felt Brianna's pussy convulse when she said that. Brianna let out the loudest moan yet as she came even harder. That had touched a nerve with her. Gemma smiled. Her hair was sticking to her forehead as she worked up a sweat in the morning air.

"You want that Brianna? You want my babies?"

"Yes! YES! PLEASE FILL ME UP! MAKE ME PREGNANT!"

"I'm going to cum inside you so much I'm going to make you carry octuplets!"

"Oh God... oh God I want that... oh fuck... oh fuck I want that so bad!"

Gemma could feel it approaching. The tightening inside her. It was different than any orgasm she had experienced in her lifetime. This was different than when she had jerked herself off. There were new organs and new pleasure centers. It built from lower inside herself but it was coming even more powerful, like an avalanche breaking on the top of a mountain.

"Get ready babe!" Gemma gritted her teeth. Cum and juices were still spraying between them as Gemma never stopped her hips from slamming into Brianna. Her whole body tensed up. "I'm going to fill that pussy! I'm coming... I'm CUMMIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!"

It shot out of her. Gemma felt like her entire body was exploding out of her cock. Everything, her entire being, was spraying inside of Brianna. "MY DICK IS CUMMING!" Gemma yelled as thick, heavy ropes of semen began pasting the inside of her friend's pussy. An uncontrollable surge of cum was unleashing into Brianna's womb. Even then Gemma kept humping her. She couldn't stop.

"YES BABE! FILL ME!" Brianna screamed as she joined her in orgasm.

Gemma found herself roaring like a beast. It was masculine like a lion taking down its prey. There was nothing feminine about this. Now she was a master of cock. A breeder of women. The cum spilled out of Brianna even as she kept humping until finally after minutes of pumping her friend with her seed, Gemma was done.

She fell backward and then fell onto the floor, sitting there in the dirt, her cock slowly going limp. For the first time since she had landed on this planet, her balls felt completely light and empty. She had not felt this empty from jerking off. This was something else. Her cock was soft but it maintained its length, all of it covered in her own gooey, white cum.

Gemma looked up, panting, at Brianna. The girl was still on all fours, her ass up in the air. White thick cum was pouring out of her pussy and dripping onto the floor. Gemma had put so much of her seed into the girl that Brianna's toned stomach was gone and now there was a paunch hanging underneath her making her look chubby. That womb was filled to the brim.

Brianna's cock remained rock-hard compared to Gemma's. She may have cum over a dozen times but her cock had maintained itself. Brianna's balls remained swollen and angry, two huge coconuts filled with girl semen.

Gemma watched as Brianna got up on her two feet, a little shaky, but she steadied herself and then turned around. That huge throbbing cock of hers was pointed right at Gemma's face.

"You made me pregnant," Brianna said. She looked down at her thick stomach and cradled it. She rubbed her hands over her belly as if there was already a child in there. Brianna looked up at Gemma. "Now it's your turn."

Gemma spread her legs. She remained sitting down, propped up on her elbows. Spreading her legs like she had done had been instinctual. Something was wrong with her. She wasn't this much of a slut, never had been. There was a faint warning at the back of her head telling her this wasn't right; she should be stopping this. But there was a larger voice drowning that one out. And it was telling her to get pregnant.

"Knock me up, babe."

Brianna grabbed Gemma's legs and lifted them up and over her shoulders, raising Gemma's ass up in the dirt, as she drove her cock right into Gemma.

Gemma groaned loudly, eyes watering, as the huge thick shaft entered her. It was the largest object she had ever had in there. It stretched her out and filled her completely! She was so wet as well that Brianna didn't have any struggle in entering her. Gemma felt her pussy open wide for Brianna. The initial pain and shock of having something so large inside her disappeared immediately even as Brianna's girl cock was halfway inside her. Soon it was all pleasure.

"Oh babe, fuck you're so big!" Gemma groaned. Brianna was just as rough with Gemma as Gemma had been with her. All of this was new and far more pleasurable than they had ever thought. Having a cock inside a warm, tight pussy was overwhelming. Brianna went as deep as she could, grazing up against Gemma's cervix too. But the girl didn't hesitate. She brought her hips back and thrust forward. She went straight into fucking her hard.

Gemma came through tears. Tears of pleasure. Her orgasm exploded through her. She cried out as Brianna showed her the joy of getting fucked by a girl cock.

"That's it babe, cum for me!" Brianna said with a wicked grin. She was staring right at Gemma, this lustful crazed look on her face. "I want to see that pussy cum for me! I want you to cum over and over again on my dick!"

"Brianna! Fuck! I'm cumming on your dick! Fuck me with that massive girl dick of yours!"

"Take my cock babe! Oh God, that's so hot, you're getting hard again!"

Sure enough, Gemma's cock which had been sitting on her stomach, covered in her own splooge from her previous fuck, was starting to rise up. Gemma was surprised by her own vigor as her cock stood back up to attention. All of her previous boyfriends had never been able to get so hard again so quickly after cumming as she had. And her she was, minutes ago blowing a huge load into Brianna, and she could go again.

"Fuck you make me so wet!" Gemma moaned as Brianna continued her assault on her pussy. "And you make me so fucking hard as well!"

"You're so tight for me babe! I love fucking your pussy with my dick! Your pussy feels so good on my girl dick! I'm going to fuck you all the time every day 'cause it feels so good!"

Gemma found herself moaning even louder at the thought of that. Her orgasm rose up quickly. She couldn't stop it. It was like this overwhelming force over which she had no control over.

"BRI!!!!"

Gemma spasmed, clutching at the dirt, her body shaking as she began squirting all over Brianna's dick. The girl above her never stopped humping. In fact, Brianna only got more forceful. Seeing Gemma cumming as she pistoned her huge slab of cock into her friend's pussy drove Brianna wild. She was losing control. Meanwhile, Gemma screamed as the orgasm shook her to the core.

"Cum for me babe! Cum on my girl dick!" Brianna's eyes once again went wild as she looked down at Gemma. "I want all of you to cum for me!"

She grabbed Gemma's thick dick with her hands and began pumping the shaft, still covered in cum. Gemma's back went rigid and her eyes bulged as now she was being fucked in her pussy and her cock was being jerked off. She couldn't handle both at once.

Cum shot right out of Gemma's dick as the orgasm crashed into her even bigger than before. Hot, thick, white cum shot out of her dick and right onto her breasts. Her jiggling tits and her nipples and all across her chest were getting layered in rope after rope of her cum. She even took a few shots of her own cum to the face, hitting her chin and her mouth as Gemma screamed through this new orgasm.

1...345678