Museum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tasted her own cum on her lips and found herself swallowing. It was different than any other cum she had tasted from her exes. It was certainly thicker but also smoother and tasted sweeter rather salty. There were hints of the fruit she had only just eaten within it that only seemed to make Gemma's heart beat faster. She found all she could think of was the pleasure of being fucked by Brianna. Nothing else mattered.

"Breed... me..." Gemma gasped. The words escaped her lips through her tears of pleasure. Brianna was still fucking her without mercy, her hands still pumping Gemma's cock as she squeezed every drop out of her. Gemma's chest was now thickly covered in her own seed.

"Breed... Me..." She needed to be bred by her friend. Her lover. Gemma had bred Brianna only moments ago. There would be a child soon growing within her belly. Gemma's own child. She had fulfilled that massive urge within her which had exploded ever since eating that alien fruit. But the other part of her wanted her to be pregnant, to be bred herself, to carry her own child.

"I'm going to make you knocked up with my cock babe!" Brianna grunted. Sweat was pouring off of her. Her own huge tits were bouncing off her chest as her hips kept bucking into Gemma. The sound of their rutting was loud and wet in the morning air, a storm of sex and fucking.

"I fucking need it Bri!"

"I'm going to fill up your tight pussy with my cum!"

"Give it to me!"

"You want to be bred!?"

"Please!"

"FUCK! HERE IT COMES!!"

Brianna's cock exploded just outside of Gemma's womb. Gemma felt the huge load rocket out of her friend's tip and begin flooding her. Gemma lay there, slack, unable to comprehend the pleasure. Another orgasm hit her. She lost count of how many she had, lost count of time, as her womb was filled to the brim with hot, girl cock seed.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gemma and Brianna gave each other another look as they walked up the path. They were headed back up the mountain, back to their base camp where the other girls were. Where Shania and Paula had gone with all the alien fruit.

"The fuck fruit." Brianna had called it earlier after they had finished fucking. The comedown had been quick. Both girls were still reeling from what they had done to each other. But Gemma wasn't feeling that guilty.

"I don't regret it." She said. She was still covered all over in spunk. And despite the orgasms, her cock continued to remain rock hard. She already felt her balls swelling back up to size.

"Me neither." Brianna flashed a smile. Her own cock remained erect too. She grabbed Gemma's hand and took it. "I kind of feel... free?"

"Unburdened." Gemma nodded.

"I think we would have fucked eventually even without the fruit." Brianna smiled.

"Oh really?" Gemma flashed a grin.

"Yeah! You're just so sexy." Brianna gave Gemma a kiss on the cheek.

"You too... I guess."

"Hey!"

The girls laughed. There was no embarrassment between the two of them. Gemma had to ask though. "So... I guess we're going to have a family soon."

Brianna looked at Gemma's belly and then down at her own. "I guess so. That's going to make life difficult on an alien planet." Brianna looked up the path. "What if this happens to the other girls?"

"We have to stop Shania and Paula." Gemma agreed. "If the rest of the class eats the fruit they'll all be fucking each other senseless."

"A massive dick girl orgy." Brianna smiled. "Sounds fun."

"Until it isn't. All of us pregnant? And who knows how fucked in the head those two are or what they heard from that alien. They could be up to something else." The two continued to hold hands as they began lightly jogging back up the path. The sun was much higher now which made Gemma feel apprehensive. How long had she and Brianna been fucking? It had not felt that long but the sun looked mid-morning. But it would have been long enough for Shania and Paula to reach the encampment.

It was hard running with such a large cock, and harder still when it happened to be fully erect. Both girls grunted as their cocks slapped around. Gemma could even feel cum dripping out of her, down her thighs. Liters of spunk had filled her belly only before. There was no chance she wasn't pregnant with how much cum Brianna had put inside her.

But Gemma felt off. Her balance, her steps, felt strange. There was something different about her. Her chest seemed heavier somehow. Her nipples were definitely sore. They were throbbing even. Her thighs were rubbing together as well, not something that usually happened on her thinner frame. She felt wider, her body thicker. Brianna looked the same as well. Her butt seemed rounder, bigger. Overall she was more shapely, and curvaceous. Was this because of the fruit?

The two reached the campsite after a few minutes. They heard the sounds of the class before they saw them.

"They're fucking." Gemma said. She heard the cries and moans, the same as she and Brianna had minutes ago. They must have all eaten the fruit. The path turned to the right up ahead, around the cliff face, and it would lead them right to the camp's front door.

Gemma squeezed Brianna's hand and they ran on, bursting through the final trees on the dirt path, turning right, and entering the clearing.

It was a sight unlike anything Gemma had ever seen before.

The clearing was filled with naked girls hung with big cocks fucking one another. All of the class, every one of the ten other girls, were paired up and fucking one another in various acts of sexual pleasure. There was a cacophony of moans and groans as cocks thrust into eager wet pussies. Some girl cocks were being swallowed by hungry mouths, and much to Gemma's surprise she saw one of her classmates sitting on another, the classmate on the bottom currently impaling the one on top's ass and fucking her bottom hard.

Both Gemma and Brianna stood there, shocked, taking the sight of the massive dick girl orgy in. Both of their cocks hardened greater as they watched their friends and fellow students all go to town on each other. Their pussies dripped as they smelt the cum in the air and listened to the sounds of orgasm. The fruit had not worn off entirely.

"Take it bitch!" That was Tammy, only a few yards away from Gemma. She had Ebony on her hands and knees in front of her, one hand grabbing Ebony's black hair and yanking the girl's head back, while with the other she was slapping the girl's ass hard. Tammy's cock was currently pummeling into Ebony's slick cunt. "Take it you fucking whore!"

"Fuck me harder you fucking bitch!" Ebony grunted. "Pull on my hair harder! Fucking harder!"

Tammy did. All inhibitions were lost. She grabbed Ebony's hair so hard she forced Ebony to straighten up on her knees, bringing the younger girl up to her. Tammy then grabbed Ebony by the throat and began choking her all the while still fucking her hard.

Ebony's eyes rolled back as she came. She came from both her pussy and her cock. Juices gushed all out of the girl's cunt while her cock began unleashing a torrent of cum out of it. It flew through the air, splashing all over the dirt. "Cum for me my little whore!" Tammy yelled at Ebony while she continued to choke her. "You don't even need to have your cock jerked off! You're such a slut!" She let go of Ebony's throat and threw her back down on the ground. Ebony groaned, shaking through her orgasm, while Tammy continued to fuck her pussy with vigor. "I'm going to make you pregnant bitch! Just like you did to me." Tammy hissed.

All around Gemma, it was the same scene. There were two other girls named Tamsin and Felicity next to Tammy and Ebony. Gemma didn't know them so well; they'd never been paired up for class work or ever really sat together during lectures. But they were getting to know each other really well now.

Felicity was on top of Tamsin, riding the girl's cock, bouncing herself up and down on top of her new lover. She was squealing in delight, her hands grabbing her sizable tits, pinching her nipples, as she thrust Tamsin's cock into her wanting pussy. Her nipples were a soft pink compared to Felicity's darker skin.

Tamsin wasn't just laying there, however. She had grabbed Felicity's cock and was pumping it while the girl on top of her went up and down. "That's it babe!" Felicity gasped in delight. "I can feel it! I'm so fucking close! You're going to cum in me right?"

"I'm going to fill you up Flick!" Tamsin groaned. Her red hair was matted on the ground underneath her as her own tits wobbled as she thrust her hips up into Felicity's pink, wet cunt, matching her lover coming down on top. "I'm going to put so many babies inside you!"

"Yes! YES! Do it!"

It was sexual carnage everywhere. Girls fucking girls with their brand-new cocks. And all of them were getting pregnant by each other.

Littered in between them were the husks of all the alien fruit. "Look." Brianna pointed. The fruit was everywhere, most of them all devoured and only part of the fruit remained. Probably tossed aside as the first waves of pleasure hit them all. All of the girls had eaten the fruit.

"It's too late." Gemma nodded.

She saw another pair of girls further in. They were in a sixty-nine position, on top of each other, their mouths currently buried in each other's cunts. Balls and cocks were pushed to the side as the girls lapped away at each other's slits and the warm, white cum seeping out of them. They were eating each other's spunk out of their respective cunts. Those girls had already impregnated each other.

And there, right at the end, was Shania and Paula. Shania was sitting on top of a rock by the edge of the cliff face. She was higher up than everybody else, looking down on the group. Up there she looked like a Queen on her throne, looking down on her subjects. She had a smug look on her face, one of victory, as she watched the class underneath her all fuck themselves into oblivion. At her feet was Paula who was busy slobbering all over Shania's cock. Paula was trying to force the massive thing down her mouth but it was just too big to get all of it down her throat so she was taking breaks to just lick the huge shaft and the tip before pushing as much as she could back down inside her throat.

Shania saw Gemma and Brianna standing there. She looked at them, saying nothing, just watching and smiling.

"She thinks she's won." Brianna hissed. Her grip tightened around Gemma's hand.

"Let her think that," Gemma whispered back. "Come on. Follow my lead."

Gemma led Brianna through the dick girl orgy. They had to step between the girls fucking each other senseless just like they themselves had been not long ago. There were cocks everywhere sliding into wet cunts, balls slapping together, and tits being mashed together as the girls made out during their fucking. Part of Gemma, the part that was all cock, wanted her to stay and watch but she pushed on.

It was making her horny. Fucking Brianna had been the most intense pleasure she had ever experienced. It was something she hoped to one day recreate. She didn't think she was in love with Brianna but she did fancy her, more than she thought she had. And she was a fantastic lover. She was keen to explore this new side of her sexuality.

But could she not explore her sexuality with all the girls here? Despite how they had all paired off Gemma watched as a few teamed up with other partners, the group shifting and staying fluid. Ebony moved over to another girl named Isabel. Isabel was busy sucking on Tricia's cock, her ass up in the air. Ebony moved right up behind her and thrust her cock straight into the girl's wanting slit. Isabel moaned and immediately forgot about the other girl's cock as Ebony began rigorously fucking her.

With no attention on her Tricia rolled away and began hunting another partner to fuck. And so they moved and changed and fucked whoever was around them, pairing up with whoever was free. The love was being shared. Part of Gemma wanted to indulge in it.

But she stepped over the mass of beautiful girls and their cocks and walked up to the ground before Shania's rock, Brianna in tow.

"You made it." Shania smiled. There wasn't a hint of malice. Only the look a mother would give her children, bemused and loving. Paula didn't take any notice of Gemma or Brianna. She continued sucking on her lover's cock, head bobbing backward and forwards, moaning to herself as she tasted the girl cock.

"What have you done?" Gemma asked. "Look around you Shania! What have you done?"

Shania's eyes moved over Gemma's shoulder as she took in the scene. She didn't seem upset by it at all. If anything, her smile got wider. "I've done what they asked."

"Who asked? The fucking aliens?" Brianna spat.

"Yes." It was a simple answer. And Shania seemed satisfied by it.

But not Gemma. "What did they tell you Shania? Please. You have to tell us."

"They told me that it is important that our secret is not discovered." Shania looked up into the perfect blue sky above them. "The others cannot know our secret. If they discover it then we will be discarded. They discard things that are not historically accurate. They cannot know we are not as we once were. They desire accuracy. They are collectors."

"You mean how there are no men," Gemma said.

"We are the men now. We can no longer say the word men." Shania looked down at Gemma. She was cross and stern, the smile gone from her face. "That word. Those... things, can no longer be mentioned. They must be wiped from our culture. We are women. Only women exist."

"Yeah. Women with dicks." Brianna shook her head. She turned to Gemma. "They've done a number on her."

"If we do not obey, if we tell them what we are, they will get rid of us. They will consider us inaccurate." Shania warned.

"I get it." Gemma crossed her arms. "So we have to pretend."

"Not pretend." Shania had that blissful smile back. "This is who we are now. This is what we are. And if this isn't who we are, there is no use for us in the museum."

"Fuck." Brianna swore. "If we don't comply..."

"... Everybody dies. Yeah." Gemma was frustrated. She was still surrounded by girls fucking and moaning. They all paid no attention to the three of them talking. "So, the fruit?"

"The fruit is for us. To help the process along for us becoming a civilization." Shania swept her hand out to the forest below. "They want to see our society as it was on Earth. So, we will rebuild it. Even better now that we have been made perfect. We are perfect beings made right. The true humanity."

"This is fucking insane."

Gemma's feelings of anger were in line with Brianna, but she was holding herself back. As much as she wanted to boot Shania off the cliff and wake these girls up to what was happening, she couldn't. She had no real power. She'd literally been kidnapped and flown across the galaxy by far superior beings. She wasn't even truly a woman anymore. As nuts as Shania sounded she believed her.

They were stuck here.

"We have to go along with it," Gemma said to Brianna.

Brianna scoffed. "You can't be for real."

"I am. She's right. We condemn everyone if we don't follow along. When these girls finish and the fruit wears off, they'll understand the same as we do. We have to convince them. For now." Gemma turned Brianna to her and looked her in the eyes. "We'll get out of here. I promise you. But not now."

"I hate this... but fine." Brianna sighed. She smiled. "Well. Guess we're stuck in paradise a little longer."

"I don't think it'll be that bad." Gemma smiled back. She looked down between them. Both their cocks were pressing up against one another. "I can think of worse things." She turned back up to Shania. "All right. We'll keep the secret. We'll convince the others as well."

"I knew you would." Shania beamed at them. She turned around behind her. Gemma saw a stack of alien fruit, at least half a dozen, that had been piled up behind her back. Shania grabbed one and tossed it down to Gemma. Gemma caught it. She felt her heart beating quicker even as she looked at the oblong, colorful delicacy. "This fruit grows all through the mountain and the forest. A gift from above. They told me it would help feed and nourish us, and so much more. Eat."

Gemma gave Brianna a look. They already knew what the fruit did. The effects were still lingering since the last time.

"Eat." Shania grabbed another fruit from behind her and took a large bite out of her own. The juices spilled down her chin as she moaned at the flavor, swallowing it all down. "Today we will consummate our new society and tomorrow we will plan for a better future."

Gemma took a big bite out of the fruit. The flavor was as delicious and mind-blowing as before. The juices squirted out, covering the lower half of her face as she chewed the sweet fruit and swallowed. Her stomach rumbled as she immediately took another bite. The fruit was addictive. But as much as she was eager to devour it all she passed it to Brianna.

"Here we go again," Brianna said. "See you in there I guess." Brianna gave one look to the girls behind her.

"I'll find you." Gemma already felt a warm starting to glow in her stomach just from the two bites. "We're doing this to save everyone."

"Sure." Brianna took a big bite. She couldn't help but moan as the fruit hit her tongue. "Part of me just wants to fuck though."

Gemma never said it but deep down, she was feeling the same.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Gemma didn't know what time it was. The sun had set now. It was dark, the stars were out. A fire had been lit in the center of their encampment in the same place the last few nights which was providing all the light needed to keep the area illuminated. The heat was keeping them all warm too though it wasn't that cold. And they were all doing enough exercise to keep their heart rates up.

Over the course of the day Gemma had found herself with virtually every one of the other girls in some form of sexual act. She had lost count of how many times she had cum. She'd made all the other girls she'd paired up with cum even more than she had. All of them were still high on this alien fruit to the point where the orgy had shown no signs of slowing down at all.

Gemma had lost Brianna at some point early on. The insatiable need to fuck overruled all else and the two girls had moved through the pack separately. Occasionally Gemma caught sight of her friend and lover in the midst of some girls, engaged in one end or the other of her current lover. But even Gemma found her focus mostly on whomever she just happened to be partnered up with at the time.

The fruit had turned all of them into ravenous, sex-crazed lesbians with cocks. And to be honest, Gemma had never had this much fun. Somehow at this point in the night she had ended up with Paula. The older woman was currently on her knees in front of Gemma as she stood over her. Paula currently had Gemma's cock as deep in her throat as she could get which was nearly all the way down. It was an impressive feat considering the monstrous size of her girl cock. She was smaller than Shania however. It was easier to wrap her lips around Gemma's cock.

Paula's experience was paying off as she bobbed her head up and down on Gemma's shaft, her tongue spiraling around it, saliva dripping off her chin. Paula kept her eyes up, looking directly at Gemma, as she sucked her off. Juices from the previous girls had stained Gemma's cock but all of it was being licked clean by Paula. Gemma had her hands on Paula's head, grabbing her hair lightly, as Paula's head went up and down on her shaft.

"Suck my cock." Gemma hissed.

What had once seemed like such a ludicrous thing to say was now something Gemma had said multiple times over the course of the day. She groaned as Paula's mouth did wonders. It was a completely different experience from being eaten out. There was more pleasure. It felt like there was simply more of her to suck, a greater area of pleasure. Paula's hands gripped the root of Gemma's shaft, jerking her off in tandem as her head came up and down to swallow all of her girlhood.

1...345678