Mushrooms in the Woods Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeff gets the wood in the woods.
2.7k words
4.78
11.5k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Windman1
Windman1
110 Followers

Mushrooms In The Woods Ch. 2

It had been a long week. It's not that I didn't have plenty to do. Even being retired it seems there are always things that need to get done and places to go. It's just that I found my thoughts being pre occupied with the two guys I stumbled upon last week in the woods while I was on a hike.

My imagination sure had been busy with exploring the possibilities of having a friend or two that could help me with my sexual frustration. The image of the guys long thick cock with the bulbous head going in and out of his friends mouth has been burned into my mind. I can't not think of it. It's easy to fantasize that it's my cock. I think I even get harder when I think of those being my lips wrapping around that mushroom shaped head on top of it's thick shaft.

It's almost 10:00 and it's Wednesday. Last week I left at 10:15 ish. I really didn't pay that much attention to the clock at the time. It seems possible that the two guys met on the same day every week. Maybe even the same time. At least that's what I was hoping for. I couldn't help but want to find them there again today. Again, my imagination was running wild with the possibilities and the anticipation of what could transpire.

"Hey I'm headed out for a hike. I'll see you after a while."

"Ok hon, have fun. Good luck finding mushrooms."

I smiled and out the door I went. Hmmm, mushrooms. Yeah, that's what I'm looking for.

And I guess it was. I'll look for them while out. I typically do find some on these day excursions. But morels really aren't what are on my mind. Today it's another mushroom shaped morsel that has my mouth watering. I must have thought of what I might do if I actually find the two guys there a thousand times.

I have tried to temper my expectations. I mean it's not that likely they will even be there. And if they are, would they even want a third? It could be they are a couple that just wanted some privacy and found it in the woods.

I have to admit, I'm not really moving slow enough to find chanterelles or Oyster mushrooms. I'm close to where I heard the guys last week. I should slow down and pay attention, I don't want to blunder and just stumble into where they are.

Just over this next rise is where I saw them. I stop and listen, but I don't hear anything. The woods are quiet. The thick brush does absorb sound so maybe I'm just not close enough. I peak my head over the rise in the trail and I'm focused on where the two were last week, but they are not there. I don't see them. Disappointed I walk to the small clearing where the two had been. The grass was matted a little, similar to what you find when a large animal had been bedded down in the grass. I look around to see if there are any clues to indicate the two had been there. While I look my mind fills in what isn't there with what was there last week.

I see where the guy on his knees was. And the other guy with his pants down and his cock out being sucked was right there in front of him. And there, thats where they fucked on the blanket they had out.

My own cock was straining my pants while I visualized last weeks events here. I rubbed it through my pants as my mind was relishing the thought. I rubbed it through my pants and I was getting harder.

I sat down and leaned against a log and took in my surroundings while I stroked myself through my pants. By now I was rock hard so I unzip my pants and pull out my cock and admire how hard it is and the little drop of pre cum that was forming on the tip.

I close my eyes and let my imagination take over while I slowly run my fist over my shaft and push my hard on forward when it runs up against the ridge of my cock head.

With my eyes closed and I was lost in the moment. Mmmmm lips, a warm mouth. A tongue swirling around delighting me. As I slowly ran my hand over my dick my pre cum continued to flow and I rotated my hand to spread the lubrication it provided. In my mind with my eyes closed I paused gripping the base I could imagine...but I wasn't imagining it. It was happening. It was too real. I opened my eyes and there was a mans head in my lap and he was giving me the most glorious head I have ever had. My god he was naked.

I was unbelievably shocked for the first second. I couldn't believe I was so caught up in my fantasy that I didn't hear him approach let alone get undressed.

But it didn't matter. He was giving me the best blowjob I had ever had. His warm wet lips glided up and down my shaft his hand cupped and cradled and massaged my balls. And I don't even know how he did what he was doing to my cock head with his tongue in his mouth but I was in ecstasy.

The pleasure was reaching that pinnacle, I could feel it approach and as I tried to hold it back I could feel my cock head swell and he could too, he let out a little quiet moan to let me me know it was ok. The subtle vibrations were too much and I exploded into his eager mouth he slowed but still kept some suction and very slowly brought the tip to the edge of his lips and his tongue licked the last little bit of my cum from the slit. Until he did that I thought my orgasm was finished then another couple of spurts lazily oozed out and he lapped that up with his tongue.

At this point no words had been spoken. It dawned on me I had just been given the best blowjob of my life by a guy I knew nothing about or even heard speak.

So I spoke first "It's my turn, I need to suck you now." It was almost primal I thought to myself, but I needed it. The desire to have his cock in my mouth was overwhelming.

It was the first time I had seen his face when he came up with a smile. And said "Yes, I think you do." As he stood up I recognized his wonderful thick cock with its mushroom on top of it. I kneeled in front of him and took in the sight of it as I took it in my hand and stroked it from the base to just under that magnificent head.

I waisted no time parting my lips and engulfing his thick head. It was so surreal to think that last week I was enthralled with the sight of this thing and now I have it in my mouth. I tried to replicate what he had done to me with his talented mouth. It had been years since I had done this in my youth. I swirled my tongue around its circumference while I sucked and bobbed my head on his long shaft.

My hands explored his hips and ass. I looked up and saw his eyes were closed and his mouth slightly open. It was a confirmation that he was enjoying my efforts as much as I was enjoying providing them.

I sucked and swirled and bobbed my head until he lunged forward diving his thick cock into my throat. His pubic hair pushed against my nose and I pulled on his ass to pull him in as deep as he would go. I felt each shot of his cum shoot against the back of my throat as his hands gripped my head. He shook with each spasm of his seed shooting into my tight throat. As I pulled off of his cock I paused at the tip to make sure I got the last bit that oozed out of it.

"Oh you are good! That was incredible." We're his first words to me.

"And so were you." I said as I continued to swallow the last of his cum that was still on my lips and tongue. "I have to confess I was here last week and watched you and your friend here."

"I know, we watched you as you left. We were hoping you would return to join us again. I'm very glad you did. You are very talented."

"Us", I thought to my self, "Is his friend here too? Did he just watch me suck this guy off." The thought of being watched as I gave this guy a blowjob was exciting to me. All of this was so new to me. It had been decades since I had engaged in anything like this.

"Guess there are some introductions that are in order." The guy chuckled.

I could understand to humor in all of this. We had just blown each other and we didn't even know each other's names. "I guess you're right." I laughed. "I'm Ron." I extended my hand to shake his. The irony of it hadn't escaped me. This is not something I had ever done, having this kind of casual sex with someone that I didn't at least know their name.

"Jeff." He shook my hand. And chuckled. He had an easy demeanor, not creepy or distant. Really a lot like me, a married next door type.

"And I'm Tim." A guy walked up from over the rise in the trail, almost from where I had watched last weeks activity. "It looks like I'm a little late to the party, I'm sorry I missed it. We were hoping you would be back."

Tim was carrying a small day pack on his back and a small cooler in his hand. And he proceeded to open it and pull that familiar looking blanket I saw last week out and spread it out as he introduced himself. Without skipping a beat he took his clothes off and put them on the corner of the blanket. He opened the cooler and pulled out three beers. Handing one to both Jeff and I. Him being comfortable enough to take his clothes off put me at ease being with the two of them.

Hell, I had gone this far why not. I stood up with my pants already unzipped and my now limp cock hanging out, I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of them and took my shirt off and opened my beer and took a sip. "Thanks Tim. I have to say this is all so out of the blue and surreal for me. Last week I stumbled on you two and now here I am naked and I just finished blowing one of you." I shook my head.

"I suppose a bit of a back story might help here." Tim said.

"We both are married...to women, and well as with many men our age our wives don't put out anymore.

We have been friends for many years and after some discussion our conversation turned to what options we had." Jeff interjected.

"Well one thing turned to another and for the last year and a half we have been having fun like this." Tim took a sip from his beer. "Our wives know we are friends, aaaand I'm not sure they want to know how good of friends we are." He chuckled.

Tim has a long thick cock with a bulbous head and I found my self glancing at it occasionally. Apparently it didn't go unnoticed as I could see it start to get hard.

The harder it got the more I was drawn to look at it.

Finally Tim stood up and and smiled and said "Would you like to..."

I didn't even let him finish his sentence. "I really do. I've been thinking of this for a week." I got on my knees as he stood in front of me and by now he was hard with the anticipation of me talking his cock into my mouth which I greedily did. By then I wanted it pretty badly but I paused long enough with it in my hand to admire what I was about to partake in. It was hard and smooth at the same time. And the slit on the end was just starting to ooze pre cum.

I licked it first with the tip of my tongue. I let the tip part my lips as I slowly guided it into my mouth with a slight suction and my tongue ran the length of it until it slid into my throat. I held it there, I wanted to feel the sensation of it stretching and filling me to a degree I had not felt before. I surprised myself for the second time, that I had no gag reflex, it's not something I had really thought about before.

Tim moaned as he buried his big cock down my throat. He could feel the tightness of it just as I could. Bringing myself back off so just the head was in my mouth I swirled my tongue around its circumference while I increased my suction on it. I was in ecstasy, finally I was being sexually satisfied. This was better than it had been when I was in college, or at least it seemed like it was. By now I was hard again. This was such a turn on for me.

Jeff had come up behind me and replaced my hand with his on my cock. His other hand exploring my chest and nipples. As he reached into the backpack Tim had brought. I knew what he was after and my anticipation grew.

With out saying anything Tim got on his knees and guided me to my hands and knees. He sat and pulled me back to his waiting cock. I felt Jeff insert a lubed finger into my ass and I was surprised at the warmth of it as it entered me. He slid it out and lubed it once more and then lubed his own cock.

"Ok, you're going to love this, relax." Jeff was leaning onto me and I felt the warmth of his smooth chest on my back and his cock start to open my hole. He just started to open me up then he backed out and asked "How are you doing?"

"Mmmm, I'm great. I'm ready." He pushed into me and I felt the head pop into me. And the tension eased as I accepted his length. Slowly he started to pump into me and my body rocked with the motion. I continued to suck on Tims swollen dick. As my body was pushed forward from Jeffs cock driving into me I accepted more Tims cock in my mouth.

I had taken my wife's dildo in my ass before but this was so much better. It easily adjusted to how tight I was. I had no idea how good this would feel. I started to feel euphoric, I had heard how incredible a prostate orgasm was and this was incredible.

"Ooooh, oohh." Every thrust into me bumped my prostate. My cock was hard as a rock and it felt like I was having a perpetual orgasm. I was moaning with the cock that was in my mouth, my own cock was being drained of its cum.

"Oooooh, here it cums." The sensation of me humming onto his cock from my own orgasm was sending him to his. I held just the head in my mouth, I wanted to feel it squirt, and I wanted to taste it. I sucked and here it came, his cock head swelled and I felt several shots hit the roof of my mouth.

By now Jeff was pumping faster and harder, his hips slapping against my butt cheeks.

Windman1
Windman1
110 Followers