Mushrooms in the Woods Ch. 04

Story Info
Jeff gets initiated into the group.
2.7k words
4.59
5.1k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Windman1
Windman1
110 Followers

Upon entering Tim's house all my nervousness dissipated as I was greeted by Tim's familiar face as well as Jeff's. There were other guys milling around eating smacks and still others planted in front of the tv.

So far it looked just like any other Super Bowl party I have been to. I guess the normality of it put me at ease. I honestly didn't know what to expect given the last time I saw both Tim and Jeff we were all naked and both of them had completely railed me.

Introductions were made, I made small talk with a few of the guys while sampling what was set out to eat and grabbing a beer. "Ron, this is Jeremy. He's a long time friend and an annual guest of our get togethers we have for the game every year." Tim had a hand on each of our shoulders as he made us feel at home.

"Tim says you met while hiking." Jeremy was smiling as he said it. I imagined he had at least some of the details of how I had met Tim but nevertheless I couldn't help but feel a little apprehension, I hesitated to divulge too much about what we had all done in the woods together. I guess I wasn't completely sure this was going to be anything like that or if I was at a party to watch the game like I have many times before.

I decided to play it safe and mentioned I was mushroom hunting in the woods when we ran into each other. I did notice some of the guys would disappear into another room in the back of the house but it took me a few minutes.

Jeremy motioned for me to follow him into the other room. As we made our way through the groups standing and talking I seemed to get knowing smiles as we made our way to the back of the house.

The drone of the tv and the familiar announcer voices faded into music playing as we walked into what looked like a converted garage turned game room so to speak. It was just different from any game room I had seen before.

Jeremy started to take his clothes off at the entrance into the room and since I had to admit to myself I did expect some action to occur I followed suit. There were a series of cubbies, some had clothes in them and others were empty. We each stashed our clothes into vacant spots.

I was a little excited with the anticipation of what we were walking into and my cock made it known.

Inside were maybe a half dozen guys all naked, one couple was in a sixty nine, another couple of guys were taking turns fucking a guy in a hanging sling. And still another guy was getting his cock sucked.

"Hey everyone, this is our newest inductee Ron."

All of them in unison spoke up with a "New guy!!" And stopped what they were doing and made introductions. But the introductions were different than anything I had ever encountered. All of them kissed me and felt me up. Either my ass was squeezed or my cock was stroked causing it to get more erect and hard than it it was.

I was surrounded by naked men touching, stroking, at one point a guy bent down and sucked my hard cock into his mouth and bobbed his head giving me a fantastic blowjob while my hands each found the cocks that were rubbing against my thighs.

One of the guys led me over to the sling and made a reference to an initiation. As I settled into the sling there were cocks there to suck and stroke and fondle. Seemingly the room had more guys in it now. A bottle of lube was making it's way around the room and it became apparent I was going to have quite an afternoon.

As I settled into the sling with the anticipation of what was going to happen, a guy fastened my left ankle into a Velcro restraint and soon the right. My legs were held spread apart and Jeremy leaned in and softly spoke. "Relax, your going to have a great time." Guys started to line up while lubricating their cocks with a silicone lube. All were glistening and standing proud with their own excitement.

The first guy to stand between my legs with his smallish hard cock in hand was a guy named Stan and as he guided his very hard cock into my waiting spread ass very slowly, he took care to ease it in and let me adjust. Then he held onto the ropes that held the sling and repeatedly let the swing glide me onto his little hard dick. Just when he got into a rhythm someone tapped his shoulder and he pulled out and another guy took his place. This cock was a little larger than the first guy and I appreciated the consideration as a line of several guys had formed now. This guy easily slid into me and after he had pumped into me a few short minutes another took his place.

And so it went, one after the next I was mounted by successively larger cocks, by the sixth or seventh the cocks were now easily eight inches and the one I now had in me was fat. He slowly was thrusting into me, his large mushroom head popped out and then back in. He was enjoying my tight rubber band of a hole gripping and releasing his cock. He was the first to cum in me. I could feel the flutter of his sperm squirting into me from his spasming tool.

The next guy using the lubrication from the last guy slid in and now there was no reason to go slow anymore. He worked me over pretty good with his nine incher. I was in ecstasy and didn't realize I had my eyes closed. My prostate was being massaged by all of these cocks and I started to feel a familiar euphoria come over me as my own orgasm began to build.

I was vaguely aware of some commotion and a few guys make references to "Mika". I was so caught up in all the sensations I was experiencing that I hadn't noticed a beautiful dark skinned exotic woman enter the room until she was behind me. Leaning over my head she kissed me. At first very soft and sensual. By the end of a very long kiss it became more aggressive ending with a bite on the lip.

It was then I got a good look at her. She had flawless cocoa dark skin. Her hair was jet black and straight and was held in a ponytail that ended in the middle of her back. Her tits were obviously enhanced and beautiful, turning up at her small pert nipples. They shook and swayed when she walked around me to stand between my legs.

It was then I lifted my head to get a better view of her. I don't know if I have ever seen a more beautiful woman. She was stunning...and she had a cock! Oh my, she really had a cock. I was in disbelief when I saw her holding up what had to be ten or eleven inches of a thick black shinny appendage. Her small hand didn't wrap its circumference when she gripped it and pointed it at my hole.

She must have seen panic in my eyes as the head was poised and ready to open me up.

It was then I heard Mika's soft voice almost whisper as she leaned in "I'm going to take good care of you baby. Don't worry."

I was looking into her calming eyes as she very carefully eased her cock head at my opening and began to push. At first just the tip, and as she backed off and then repeated what she had begun and again pushed. This time the bulbous head popped into me and she immediately withdrew it. She placed the monster of a cock on my stomach as she leaned over me and kissed me deeply. Soft and sensual, it was a contrast of what I was sure she was capable of. Her tongue danced with mine as I felt the weight of the largest cock I had ever seen in real life rest on my flesh.

One hand on my chest seemed to assure me as the other guided her monstrous cock little by little, inch by inch taking several seconds to open me even more than the last. When she had half of it in me she paused and started to slowly fuck me. Her fingernails on her small hands gripped my ass as she swung me repeatedly on and off her pole.

The room had gone quiet and my gaze was fixed on her beautiful calming eyes. I was being held by her trance as she pumped into me over and over. Her tits shook with each thrust.

My world in that moment was narrowed to just her and me. By now more and more of her beautiful love appendage was effortlessly gliding into me and her smooth black balls were slapping my ass in rhythm with each thrust. Her hourglass figure moved with grace over me, her bubble butt flexed with increased power.

I thought I was ready to cum before but now it was imminent. I could feel it boil inside me. My hard cock bounced and swayed as she drove into me. I reached forward and pulled her hips into me as I exploded. Rope after rope of my thick white globs of cum jumped out of my cock spraying her belly and mine with the goo.

That's all she could take and she withdrew her cock and pumped it with her hand as her own spooge streamed out onto my belly, chest and even my face. The contrast of the white globs backdropped by her black skin made her cum look luminescent.

The room exploded with applause and cheers bringing me back to the realization I had just been fucked by this beautiful transgender woman in front of them all. Several of the guys took the opportunity to suck the nearest hard cock. Since everyone was pretty wound up by what they had just witnessed the entire room was filled with guys engaged in some sort of sex act.

Mika unwrapped my ankles from their restraints and held out her hand and with her Jamaican accent said let's go clean you up and she took my hand. And as she lead me to the shower every guy we passed patted me on the back and said welcome to the club.

In the shower Mika and I caressed and soaped each other up. I took my time kissing her and holding her close to me as the hot water cascaded across the contrast of our skin colors. Her full breasts pressed against me. I hadn't realized how short she was up to that point, I guessed five foot three or four. Her red nail clad fingers caressed my back as we embraced.

Mika with her sexy Jamaican accent said "Tim said you were a very sensual one. That was and understatement...you are one sexy man." With that she melted into me her body as close as it could be and kissed me deeply and long. She knelt down and wrapped her puffy lips around my cock head and swirled her tongue over it. I had never felt sensations she was capable of. I didn't last but a few minutes before I came again filling her mouth which she gave back to me in a deep cum laden tongue swirling kiss.

**********

"Hi babe, how was the party?" Sharon was sitting out on the porch in the swing I had made a few years ago sipping a glass of wine.

"Oh...uh, yeah, we had a good time. You know a bunch of guys watching the game, eating snacks and drinking beer. What's not to like right?" I tried to keep my answers as vague and short as I could. Hell I hadn't watched any of the game and didn't even know who won except I listened to the radio on the way home.

I thought it best to ask about her day. "So you and Jill have a good time?"

"Hmmm, we had a very good time." Sharon said with a smile and an odd far away look I thought. But I didn't dwell on it.

"It was nice to catch up with Jill, it has been a while since we have been together." Then she closed her eyes for a second. "Got together...visited." Seemingly a little flustered. "I think I may have had too much wine." She laughed and took another sip from her glass. Then raised it as if for a toast. She had turned a little red from her little blunder and I wrote it off as just too much wine. Sharon was normally very articulate and put together. But hey we all have had a long day right?! I mean after the day I had I wasn't sure I could even walk straight.

It took a few days for me to process what had occurred at the party. I mean I had been fucked by several men including a transgender man...or woman. I'm not even sure I guess. I do know I was intrigued by her to say the least. My thoughts had increasingly been captivated by her or him. Maybe it was just me being confused or maybe even a little hopeful. Even though she had me in that swing in front of, well I'm not even sure how many men it seemed at least by the end that it was much more intimate than that. Certainly in the shower afterwards it was, right? I mean wasn't it?

I was increasingly taken over by my thoughts about Mika. I made a coffee date with Jeff to see if I couldn't gain some insight. On one end I felt like I was used by the group as nothing more than a toy, and at the time I was fine with it. I mean I got caught up in the sexual excitement of it and it's not like I had to be even coerced into participating in it. Participate! Who was I kidding? I was the main event, the entertainment.

"Hey Jeff, thanks for meeting me I just need a little perspective on the other day at the party."

I asked in a low tone as to not be overheard.

"Sure, some party huh? I mean it looked like everyone had a good time right?" Jeff was pretty nonchalant about it during the course of our conversation. He did assure me that I wasn't the joke of the party by being the "new guy" everyone fucked. He said every year there was a new guy that got initiated into the group that way. In fact several of the guys that fucked me were in my situation on previous occasions.

"Hey, this might seem...I don't know far fetched or presumptuous but what can you tell me about Mika?"

Jeff smiled and took a sip of his coffee. "Sure, what do you want to know? I can tell you she liked you."

"Well I guess already you are giving me some indication, I mean I don't know how to even refer to her, or him." I was visibly a little puzzled and legitimately wanted some perspective. I have never been attracted to someone like her.

Jeff started to scroll through some information on his phone. "I just sent her contact info to you. Give her a call, I know she would be happy to get together with you and talk."

I glanced down at my phone when it buzzed receiving his text. "Thanks, I appreciate it. It's funny, I mean we have been naked and had sex but I'm not sure how to approach this conversation with her."

"Oh I'm sure you will find the words. I talked to her after the party. Remember what I said. She likes you."

Windman1
Windman1
110 Followers