Music and a Wayward Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nonsense, it's fine." Gia pushed out her cider to get a dose of the offered spiced rum. "My mom's Jewish, and my father is in England, so when my friends canceled, I was free."

"I'm glad our baby brought you along." Mr. Quay smiled as he poured a shot into her mug, then his own.

Caitlyn looked over with a look that screamed, 'can I'? Gia gave her a subtle nod.

"Mom, Dad, Gia isn't just my friend. We're dating. It's still new, but when her friends canceled their plans, I couldn't let my girlfriend spend it alone." Caitlyn reached over and squeezed Gia's open hand.

"Ha! I called it Carl!" Jane smiled and poured a dram of spiced rum into her glass. "None for you, Cait; you're driving home later, right?"

"Now we have to interrogate her." Carl leaned back in his chair. "Where are you from, Gia?"

"The city. I grew up on the same side of town that your daughter lives on."

"You two aren't going to say anything about me dating a woman?" Caitlyn questioned.

"Nope. She seems delightful, and it's nice to see our daughter smiling again." Carl shrugged.

"All we have ever cared about is our kids' happiness." Jane smiled at them. "The way you two look at each other is special. How'd you meet our daughter?"

Gia looked back at Caitlyn and got a nod and hand squeeze in response. "I work for a place called Wayward Elves. We help people buy gifts, and Cait got assigned to me. I swear it's a Christmas miracle." Gia squeezed back. "I haven't really celebrated the holidays in a decade, and she brought back the magic."

Conversation with the Quay's was breezy, and not hiding from them anymore made the day easier. The girls had to be happy taking second place in the snowman contest; Raj and Sarah could see everyone else's finished work. However, their snowman was impressive.

Dinner was a bustle, with Gia and Cait sitting with the middle and high school crowd of grandkids at the intermediate table. G and Caitlyn's oldest niece discussed art and painting as Cait discussed her nephew's rock band and his playing drums in the marching band.

I could be happy here. Gia smiled wistfully as she looked around. It was far more of a narrowly controlled chaos than in the sappy Christmas movies she loved as a little girl, but it was alive. This is what Christmas should be.

Caitlyn -- On the way back home

"Well, now they know." Caitlyn punctured a silence that had descended on the SUV between Christmas songs as it trundled through the snow back toward her apartment. "It's too early to tell them we're dating, right?"

"Why? I'm crazy about you, Caitlyn."

Shouldn't that scare me? Cait thought but just smiled as it didn't even pique her anxiety. "So am I."

"I mean, you should love yourself, right?" Gia laughed and put a hand on Cait's atop the console.

"Dork, I'm in love with a dork." The L word slipped out of her lips like butter. This time it wasn't that she was falling in love with Gia. It was stronger than that. If it's too soon to say we're dating, it's way too soon for that.

"Damn right you are. I love you too, nerd." Gia picked up and kissed Caitlyn's hand softly.

"Is it too soon?"

"For whom? There is no big checklist for everyone, Kitty." Gia's eyes seemed to pick up the red from her jacket and the late afternoon sun. A simmer of passion seemed to make them glow. They had stayed far longer than the predicted three o'clock, but the roads were much clearer on the return trip. "So, how did I do?"

"I think they may want to adopt you. It wasn't too hectic?"

"Don't get me wrong, I look forward to getting home and enjoying a nice wind-down glass of wine. That, though, is what Christmas is supposed to be. Thanks for giving me the family Christmas I always dreamed of."

"You're going to love at least half your Christmas present." Cait beamed as she turned off the highway. "Did you mean what you said about me putting you in the holiday spirit?"

"I hadn't sung a Christmas carol since I worked retail. You were like my ghost of Christmas present, Kitty."

"I'm just trying to give back everything an enchanting elf has given me. I was... I was living a lie for too long, Gia. I think that was a minute part of my anxiety. Thanks for letting me admit to my family that I'm dating a girl."

"You're going to get all the dating a girl you can handle for the next week, babe."

"I can handle an awful lot of Gia."

"We shall see."

Their banter continued until Cait pulled into her space at her apartment. Then there was a pause for kisses across the console, slow and romantic. They might have spent considerable time there if her neighbor hadn't set off the car alarm trying to unlock her car.

"We should probably go somewhere more private anyways." Gia wrinkled her nose, giggled, then came in for one more peck. "We still need to exchange gifts."

"And light the menorah. It's night seven, right?"

"Yeah... yeah, it is, Cat." Gia grabbed ahold of her hand as soon as she locked the car. "Does the parking garage spot come with the apartment?"

"Yeah, and the one beside it. That's my ex-husband's oil spot staining the concrete there. His old truck got a couple hundred miles to the quart. If you stick around, I'll get you an RFID thingy for your windshield."

"I don't have a car."

"Not yet."

The walk to her apartment took much longer than typical, but she didn't usually stop at quiet alcoves to steal kisses from a gorgeous elf.

"I think we forgot the cookie platter," Gia said with a giggle as Caitlyn fiddled with the door.

"In the car?"

"At your folks."

"Eh, I'll be back up there in a month. I don't think I have any party plans between now and then. You could come along if you don't have other plans."

"Maybe; all I can think of now are my plans tonight." Gia snuck past her and set her bag and coat on the counter.

"And what would that be?" Caitlyn locked the door and hung her coat on the hook behind the door. Putting everything in its proper place took one more stressor out of her brain.

"We're going to exchange gifts. Then I will unwrap the thing I can't keep my mind off."

"Are you open for notes?" Caitlyn stepped closer to the elf. She hopped on the counter and opened her legs so Cait could step between them.

"What would that be?" Gia took off her elf hat and batted her eyelashes innocently.

"There is this elf I need to make love to before anything else. Sex, shower, wine. Then gifts and light a menorah." Caitlyn leaned in for a kiss, and Gia pushed back.

"Wait! We need to light the menorah first." Gia giggled and then pressed against Cait with a hand to her sternum. "No doing the prayer naked."

"We can put on clothes after," Caitlyn argued weakly.

"I'm not putting on anything but a robe once this dress comes off." Gia waggled her eyebrows. "Besides, you're supposed to light the menorah at nightfall, and it's going to take a while when I make love to you."

Gia -- A couple minutes later

Caitlyn's menorah wasn't hidden in some corner of her apartment like it was a thing to be embarrassed by. Gia's ex-wife didn't once help her celebrate even this tiny part of her heritage, and this woman she had known for all of three weeks had the candelabra displayed prominently in the same window as her Christmas tree.

"Can... can I recite the prayer with you, or is that something only for the non-Gentiles?" Cait asked.

"I'm not the best source of the rules, Caitlyn. I think it's fine, though."

"Can you teach me?" Cait held Gia's hand; her eyes looked so blue in the snow-themed dress she had worn to Christmas.

"Of course, don't take my recollection as official, though. My mom would know better. If you're around next year, she can teach you more."

"I would like that, Gia."

They practiced for a few minutes before Gia stopped them. "Okay, it's a half-hour past sundown. That's officially nightfall. I remember that much from my childhood. It's when we're to light the menorah. Since this is your home, will you do the honor?"

"I'm not the Jewish one."

"It's the tradition, babe. Light the middle one first, then start here."

"Prayer first?"

"Uh-huh. Again, I don't know if that's the official way to do things. Mom would know better than me. Maybe I'll call her tomorrow for a refresher." Gia started to recite the prayer, and Caitlyn joined in.

They stepped back once seven of the eight candles on the arms of the menorah were lit. Gia's family had an olive oil-burning version at home, but the candle variety had its beauty.

"Thank you, babe. I didn't think I needed this." Gia hugged Cait close. "Keep being amazing, Kitty."

"You bring out the best in me, Gia." Cait snuggled in close and watched the candles burn for a few minutes, basking in each other's embrace.

"I was promised wine and presents."

"And sex."

"Believe me, I haven't forgotten. Can... can we let the candles burn out before we get naked." Gia leaned in for a kiss. "It's just a little holy." She hoped that Cait understood she wasn't rejecting her.

"Of course, Gia. We have a week." Cait snuggled closer. "This way, we can do presents first."

"Okay, I know one is a bottle of wine."

Cait presented her with a pair of gifts, one that was obviously wine and the other something that was a flat square. "The fun part is guessing which one." Caitlyn had the cutest giggle.

Gia skipped over to her suitcase, she would like to think they were spontaneous, but they knew they would have a sleepover tonight. The first of many, I hope. She pulled a wrapped cylinder from her pack.

"Let's go with this one first." Cait pushed the unmistakable wine bottle toward her. Gia unwrapped a lovely bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. "It's my favorite vintage." Her girlfriend produced a pair of wine glasses.

"I was about to be really impressed if this one was the wine." Gia tapped on the flat present. "How do you know I want to share?" She giggled as she reached for a foil cutter.

"I have something else if you don't." Cait played along with the tiniest hint of a grin.

"Nah, I kinda like you." Gia giggled and accepted the wine opener from her love.

"Open your other one, and I'll pour."

"I think I can handle that." Gia lovingly popped the tape on each of the seams of the flat square. It bore a picture of a tall, elegant, sinuous woman with a sharp stiletto in hand as her red eyes looked across a chasm. It was from her all-time favorite indie title. A Fatal Heroine: The Soundtrack by Caitlyn Quay was emblazoned on a contrasting golden script.

"I saw your record player when we were chatting the other night. This seemed like something you might like."

"How? I didn't think this was on anything but digital." Gia was stunned; her girlfriend had found the perfect gift that G had no idea existed.

"They did a pressing of a couple hundred. They didn't sell great, so I ended up with a couple dozen. My family took care of most of those. I have one left now." Cait said proudly, then looked away with a blush. "It's not too narcissistic, is it?"

"This... this is perfect, Caitlyn. Could you sign it for me?" Gia put a finger under her woman's chin and urged her to look up for a kiss.

"Of course." Cait smiled as the kiss broke.

"Here, it's your turn." Gia beamed as she handed her girl the cylindrical gift.

Caitlyn grasped the package in her hands and shook it. "Nothing rattles. It looks so good I don't want to unwrap it."

Gia leaned back to watch with her glass of wine in hand. She took a sip and understood why this was Cait's favorite. "I had a lot of practice this year."

It took Caitlyn a moment to get through the paper and then twist open the long tube. "What's this?" She pulled out the poster-sized print of the battle scene she had been inspired by Caitlyn's music to create. "This... this is beautiful, Gia."

"It comes with a frame too, but that wasn't going to be ready until after the new year."

"Sign it!" Her woman's excited bouncing left Gia no doubt she had made the best choice.

"And you were worried about your gift being a little narcissistic." Gia stepped closer and kissed her woman.

Caitlyn took a picture of the print before she put it carefully back into the tube. "I don't want to wrinkle it or anything before it's framed. It'll have to be my wallpaper until then." Cait scampered across her apartment to her piano that sat outside her bedroom space. "Then it goes here."

They gabbed and gushed over the glasses of wine, exchanging frequent kisses as Gia kept looking over, willing the candles to burn out. Seems a little against the story of Hannukah. She knew that as soon as the wax ran out, it would be time for the physical fun she had been craving since she first laid eyes on her love.

"And there it goes." Gia grinned as the last candle finally winked out.

Cait pounced like a playful kitten. Kisses gained passion each time their lips met again. Even in Gia's tall heels of her cute red boots, her woman had to lean down just a bit. Eager hands found the zipper on Gia's back and slowly eased the pull down as Cat didn't stop the flurry of kisses. Gia shrugged her shoulders forward and let the fabric fall and pool at her feet.

"My God, you're beautiful." Cait stepped back as her eyes explored every inch of flesh she had exposed. "This is a surprise." Curious fingers toyed with the red and green jewelry hanging from a belly button piercing.

Cat's gorgeous irises regarded the tattoo on her left shoulder delicately. An explosion of floral colors reminded Gia of the rooftop garden her mother and grandmother maintained when she was a little girl. She had aspirations of doing the same, but she doubted she could ever afford a place like that. They had to sell the home after her parents' divorce when her grandmother passed.

"I thought I saw the hint of a tattoo the first night at the coffee shop." Caitlyn kissed the tattoo and then met Gia's lips as she urged the shorter woman to jump onto the countertop. An empty wine glass clattered over, and Cait nimbly grabbed it before it could fall to the floor. "It's so intricate. I may need to study it more later."

"I got it after the divorce," Gia explained. "It was my way of reclaiming my independence as my heart slowly healed."

"I like it! The artwork suits you. Did you draw it?"

"I drew the concept, but the tattoo artist made it her own."

"I thought I saw some of your music in it."

"And what would that be?"

"I'm not completely sure yet. It usually involves an electric guitar, but you're far more complex than a single, beautiful sound. Every time I see you, I can hear a great new verse. I'm excited to find out the entire symphony." Cait beamed at her. Their lips met again like a cymbal crash, quick but erupting loud and clear through the darkening apartment.

"I like how that sounds, at least the part where we see each other enough to make the symphony." Gia was digging her girlfriend's unique way of seeing the world.

Caitlyn's fingers reached for the middle of Gia's bra strap. There was a brief grunt of frustration when she didn't find the clasp.

"It's on the front." Gia giggled.

"I can't figure out what would be distracting me." Caitlyn opened the clasp and stepped back again as Gia pulled the festive red bra from her body. It was like her girlfriend was taking a mental picture of everything revealed on her girlfriend. "I love titties!" fingertips returned and traced around Gia's nipples gingerly. "These are so... wow..."

"Not bad for a short girl, eh?" Gia wiggled her shoulders, so her breasts shook a touch.

"Legendary for any woman." Cait leaned in and traced her tongue around each tender peak before sucking one nipple between her lips. Maybe it was the anticipation or the self-imposed waiting period before they got together, but an involuntary shudder coursed through her like a slow earthquake. While concentrating most of her attention on ample breasts, another hand wandered down to her hip.

Under the waistband of her green thong, intrepid fingers moved toward their target. A pair traced around Gia's still-covered labia lips. She had gotten waxed for the first time in a while; the same Saturday, they had gone shopping for the first time. Gia had an excellent feeling that they were on a collision course. It was something she had done in college and through her marriage, but after one sexual encounter in a year, it hadn't seemed necessary. She had to admit it made her feel so much sexier.

"You're so wet, my dear." Cait stood up and met Gia's lips again.

"It turns out being with a woman I love is one of my turn-ons." Gia teased as she bit her lower lip.

Her love found the elastic on either hip and encouraged Gia to push her butt off the counter and let the fabric be removed. Again, Cait took a step back and scanned her with awe.

"Am I everything you've been dreaming about?" Gia looked into her woman's sensational eyes as she stepped forward for another voracious kiss.

"No. It's so, so, much better." Cait didn't have a shred of deceit on her scintillating features. "How do you feel about penetration? One of my girlfriends didn't like it."

"Yes, please." The nod was met with another deep kiss. "I brought my favorite toys if you want."

"Later, I need to do this myself." Caitlyn grinned and waggled her eyebrows.

When her girlfriend came in for a kiss this time, a finger probed at her pussy. It was a recon team scouting out the unfamiliar terrain before calling in a strike at Gia's nexus. A pair of fingers traced around the petals of her womanhood while a third traced between her labia. Gia was a little disappointed when she could not meet her lover's lips any longer but watched spellbound as Cait's lips summoned pleasure on their journey to her pussy.

The offensive paused for another moment at her bosom. Cat's supple lips applied expert pressure on her nipples before her tongue danced around the pencil erasers. Gia's mouth fell open for a long sigh as a long finger slid effortlessly into her tunnel. A rumble of pleasure jolted through her system as Caitlyn toyed with her.

The pair of delicate and nimble lips left their vigil on Gia's breasts and slowly ventured down her quivering body. A long finger slid slowly in and out of G's pussy, gradually building more pressure in her system. Cait's play with her nipples was precise and practiced; she was tender and insistent as she drew sighs of pleasure from Gia. Her eyes seemed to glow with mischief reflected from the white Christmas lights.

Caitlyn's journey lower paused at Gia's belly button. "This reminds me of the ornament I had with me the night we met. Hard to believe that such a simple decoration deserves a place of honor now."

"It's why I picked it up, other than looking a little festive. You had my curiosity from the moment I saw you. I was hoping you were into girls." Gia gazed down into her love's eyes. "I was going to wait until I dropped off the presents to ask you out. The more I got to know you, the more impatient I got."

"You're amazing, Gia." Cait's eyes flicked up with an honest smile before kisses propelled her closer to her destination. She planted a soft kiss at the top of Gia's mound before moving back and taking a close look at her womanhood. "You have the cutest little pussy."

"Do I?" G had always been jealous of girls who looked cleaner and smoother. Those that didn't have a pair of inner labia that hung outside the outer lips.

"It's such a soft pink. And these two..." Cait's lips ensconced one inner labia, then the other. "Petals seem to join with this," Cat's tongue lapped at the honey dripping. Gia quivered beneath the attention. "Tell me how turned on you are. Damn, you taste so good."

"Fuck... I need this, Kitty!"

"In due time, my dear." Cait stood back up and connected with her lips.

1...456789