Music and a Wayward Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The explosion of passion as their tongues did battle could only last until Gia had to break off the smooch to scream into the apartment. "Ohhhh!" Cat was incredibly dexterous with her one hand while continuing to kiss and nuzzle against Gia. Cait's thumb, slick with excitement summoned from G, slid across her clitoris and caused a jolt of energy through her system. It was as if her body was a strike-slip fault, but something kept the earthquake from releasing the pressure.

A pair of busy lips ventured slowly down Gia's panting body. The fingers skillfully finding the right spot on her vaginal walls were counterbalanced by a hand on her breast. Caitlyn could pinch, roll, and prod tenderly on Gia's nipple while her opposite summoned pleasure in a completely different manner. Her love was apparently ambidextrous and quite skilled with either hand.

Kisses made their own journey; Gia was beyond impressed with how Cait could keep three distinct motions going without slacking at any of their individualized tasks. She's incredible. GG thought as another pleasurable burst caused her to cry out in the apartment. "FUCK!!" She bellowed loudly, the lack of echo in the ample, open space was accommodated by the acoustic panels crisscrossing the walls and ceiling.

Caitlyn kissed each of Gia's inner thighs before descending on her vulva. Her tongue flicked out like a wandering flame of passion made manifest by their twinned excitement. It made nimble forays around Gia's clitoral hood before lips enclosed on the nerves and sucked gently. GG couldn't help thrashing on the countertop as the pressure built higher and higher.

"I think you liked that." Caitlyn grinned up at her.

"More of that! Make me cum, Kitty!"

"In due time, my love."

Cait left the bundle of nerves and ventured lower, her tongue traced around Gia's petals and licked up a heaping helping of the flowers flowing nectar. Gia's body thrummed as G toyed with the breast that Caitlyn didn't have enough digits to entertain. Caitlyn observed her actions curiously as her fingers kept the pressure up. It seemed that she was a quick study as Cat's hand on her breast mimicked the motion and strength of its actions on her nipple.

Her emboldened lover kept a semi-random pattern of toying with Gia's pussy. Just as she would be on the verge of getting enough tension for a little bit of a release, Cait would back off just enough to build more pressure before the coming orgasm.

"OH FUCK! I'M GOING TO CUM!" Gia yelled, uncaring that all Caitlyn's neighbors had to hear the pronouncement. A massive tremor of ecstasy slammed out from her vagina and clit. Whatever minor hold-up on her body was keeping the orgasm at bay was lost to the power of the moment.

The unbelievable magnitude of climax surged through her body and caused her legs to shake around Caitlyn's torso. Although she wanted to keep her eyes open to watch Cait's proud expression, the sensation was far too much to keep contained in her earthly form without clenching her eyes shut as she screamed. The fireworks display the night of her first kiss had nothing on the spectacular show of colors across her eyelids.

It wasn't just the intensity of the earthquake-like release. It continued forever like a roller cascading up and down Gia's nervous system. Cait's ability to toy with her precisely as she needed to extend the pleasure toward the infinite was astounding. Just as it seemed like this was the new normal for her, she would scream and orgasm for eternity, the sensation finally died down. Cait met her lips for an intense kiss as soon as her eyes shot open.

"I need some eye candy, too," Gia whined as she huffed through the remnants of an incredible orgasm. That woman had made her cum so hard. There is no way that it has been nearly a decade since she was with a woman.

"Okay." Cait's lips met hers with an ample supply of familiar feminine excitement. They made out for several minutes again.

"Enough stalling. Strip, Kitty!" Gia giggled as she pressed Cait's sternum and sat up on the island to watch her goddess.

"As you wish." Caitlyn kicked off her shoes and rolled a pair of warm tights off her long legs. They were soon tossed across the room to join Gia's discarded garments. She pushed the sleeves of her dress off her shoulders and let the blue gown fall into a puddle on the floor.

Standing in a light blue bra with snowflakes on the fabric of the cups, Cait was the most beautiful woman in the world. The pattern was repeated on a pair of hipster underwear that hugged her stunning curves perfectly. The fabric was darkened with feminine excitement in a line over her womanhood; Caitlyn was at least as excited as Gia. Every millimeter of Cat was fit and toned, her abs weren't a six-pack, but two defined columns of a muscular core spoke that she did more than just run to get in shape.

Cait reached behind her and undid her bra, allowing it to cascade onto the floor. Her breasts were breathtakingly perky. They might not be as large as the pair Gia was blessed with, but their shape seemed unnaturally perfect. The peaks were topped with small dark-colored nipples in incredible contrast with her pale skin.

Gia had to hop off the countertop and step closer. Her heels gave her a height boost but still left her a few inches shorter than her barefoot woman. Gia's hands were drawn to Cait's smooth skin and lean, toned musculature. "My God, Caitlyn, everything about you is exquisite."

"Exquisite?" Caitlyn giggled and leaned into Gia as her hands explored.

"I'm running out of superlatives for you, Kitty." Gia urged Cait to lean in for a kiss as she caressed an incredible pair of breasts. Her girlfriend's nipples were almost sharp under Gia's fingertips. "Can I unwrap one more present?"

"It only seems fair," Cait smirked, evidently proud of herself.

Gia's fingers grabbed the sides of the incredible panties and pulled them slowly down Caitlyn's smooth legs. It was like a curtain coming up on an art display as her woman's pussy came into view. It was the type of womanhood Gia was jealous of, compact with none of her inner labia hanging outside the boundaries. The outer lips were swollen slightly from how turned on her girlfriend was. A tiny peek of her clitoris, which was the same color as her dark nipples, looked to be taunting Gia.

Her mound had just a smattering of one or two stubbly hairs that kept it from being completely smooth. "Do you shave this?" Cait's skin was soft and smooth beneath Gia's meandering fingers.

"And tweeze." Cait nodded as she stepped out of her panties.

"You're very meticulous. Have you ever thought of getting Kitty's kitty waxed?" Gia giggled, perhaps a little too proud of her joke.

"I love your smoothness, but I don't know." Cait's fingers grazed slowly up and down Gia. "Would you go with me and hold my hand the whole time?"

"Of course, babe."

"Good, now back on the counter; it's not your turn yet." Cait gave Gia's ass a loud smack but didn't bring much of a shock with it.

"You're so bossy," Gia teased. "I love it." She hopped up on the counter and curled a finger at Cait.

"I had a snack. Now I need a meal." Caitlyn climbed up on the counter atop Gia. Her warm body felt like it belonged, touching Gia. The look and sensation of her bare breasts with their pointy nipples pressing into G's larger, rounder set was going to be a flashbulb memory that never left.

They may have spent half the night kissing. "Maybe I was always meant to be with a woman." Cait grinned and then placed a soft kiss on Gia's nose.

"Or you're meant to be with me." Gia smiled back. She took the time that Cait was close to fully explore her woman's amazing breasts. The were even more stunning this close.

Lips wandered slowly down Gia's body again. Caitlyn sucked and nibbled at precisely the right spots to send more tremors through Gia's body. When she got to G's nexus, there were no fingers penetrating her womanhood this time. Cait must have gotten a wild hair about devouring her pussy as her lips and tongue cavorted around GG's womanhood. She kissed and licked every millimeter.

Her woman listened to every moan, and twitch Gia made and recalibrated her advances and attacks based on the audio intelligence. Cait can probably hear every change in the tone of my sighs. Gia was half convinced that her mate was an actual elf with all the Christmas magic that came along with it. Though I think we would belong on the naughty list.

Much as Gia had once imagined that the holiday spirit had completely vacated her soul, she had thought she needed some penetration to cum. Most women she had been with needed only clitoral stimulation to orgasm, but GG had always required something in her vagina. What started like a smaller aftershock from the first intense orgasm quickly exploded to magnitudes higher.

This time Gia didn't scream out. All her energy exploded as her legs shook and her back arched. The shrieks of passion didn't start until further on in the climax. It was as if the explosive force needed to be expelled into the loft. The fireworks under her eyelids made the grand finale before look like a neighborhood show. This one was the professional variety of explosives that required a license and special training.

Caitlyn -- While Gia recovered from an epic orgasm

"Not bad, huh?" Caitlyn had a cocky grin as she watched the perfect elf on the counter recovering from a screaming, thrashing climax.

"I'm going to need much more of that in my life." Gia sounded as if she had just run a marathon. "I haven't cum like that in years. Are you sure you haven't been with a woman for a while?"

"Nope, it's been all dudes for some time. I prefer your curves." Cait leaned down to meet Gia's plump ruby lips.

GG was far more beautiful in the Christmas light-illuminated loft than Caitlyn had conceived in her imagination from the first time she had seen the elf. Her breasts were larger than the glimpses of Gia's cleavage had conveyed. They were large and round, topped with light pick areolae that faded into the pale skin of the rest of her boobies. Even with considerable heft, they stood far more proudly than it seemed to be possible.

Leaning onto her elbows, Gia's burning eyes were again taking in Caitlyn's form like a starving woman at a Thanksgiving meal. Her girlfriend's mascara was a little streaked from where she had closed her eyes tightly to scream. Her blond locks still had a stylish look she had put it in for the family Christmas even though it had been mostly hidden by a hat, though a few long strands had escaped containment.

Caitlyn couldn't help taking another lap of the angelic beauty. Despite her five-foot-even stature, Gia had long, smooth, toned, pale legs, which were still capped with tall boots. The extra height she got from them made up half the difference in their size. Her gorgeous woman had a flat stomach with just a touch of softness.

Gia's pussy was a work of art, much like the rest of her. The inner labia were the same light and delicate pink as G's nipples. In their lust-swollen state, they looked like a pair of the most gorgeous petals on an incredible flower flowing with the most delectable nectar. The stunning woman's suckable clit crowned the waxed quim.

"Trade me places. It's my turn, my dear." Gia was still breathing hard as she leapt from the countertop. "Move, my love. I owe you a lot for that."

"That wasn't bad?" Caitlyn's attempt at being humble likely wasn't helped by her broad smile.

"If you get any better at making me cum, I may pass out." Gia shrugged, then pulled Cait down a couple inches to meet her lips.

The passion had not been addled or dulled from the pair of powerful-sounding orgasms. I forgot what it's like to be with someone that doesn't just want to roll over and go to sleep after an orgasm. Caitlyn silently added another item to the list of reasons she was meant to be with a woman. Would I have ever been truly happy with Jerome? Was I just trying to be who I thought the rest of the world wanted me to be? Cait tried to stay in the moment, but her anxious mind tried to pull her thoughts away.

"Countertop, now!" Gia giggled as she pointed, somewhat blunting her demand.

"Who's being bossy now?" Caitlyn smiled as she hopped onto the countertop.

Gia's hazel eyes were pegged to a burning reddish brown in her apartment's low, romantic light. "Your pussy, girl, it's simply gorgeous." Gia squatted and all but disappeared behind the countertop. Her tongue traced between Cait's labia before wriggling deep in her vagina. "It's tight and tasty." Gia grinned before tucking in for another helping.

Her woman was insistent and tender as Gia explored and prodded to find pleasure from Cait. Her nose kept grazing against Cat's clit, but it seemed too targeted to be accidental. GG was a dynamo, seeming to know precisely what Caitlyn needed to get going. Cait's lack of using her hands to cause Gia's second climax must have been a gauntlet tossed down in challenge as her babe used only her tongue, lips, and nose to push her higher.

Before her woman could push Cait over the precipice and into an all-consuming orgasm, Gia stood up and stopped all stimulation to come in for a kiss. Caitlyn had tasted her own excitement on lovers' lips before, but the flavor on GG's was going to be addicting. Her round, firm breasts occluded Cat's like a beautiful eclipse as she pushed up and smiled at Cait.

"Don't think I would let you off easy before I played with these." Gia tucked a couple of stray strands of hair behind her ears, accentuating the red and green ornament earrings that matched the decoration on her abdomen.

A pair of gorgeous lips closed in on Caitlyn's nipple, blocking the view of a nimble tongue battering and cajoling against the peek. A splash of pleasure joined the growing stormy seas that washed away all but bliss, at least for the moment. Fingers took over the vigil on that nipple as GG went in for the kill on the other.

At first, Cait could play with the twin globes within reach. "You like'm, don't you?" Gia took a moment to taunt and got a nod in return. "Well, I'm jealous of this pair." She smiled and went back to work with renewed gusto. She was so determined and almost surgical in her pleasure applications that Caitlyn couldn't keep toying with Gia.

Caitlyn was writhing and begging for relief before her elf finally ventured further down on her. Gia wasted no time or effort once she arrived at Cait's nexus. Her ruby lips wrapped around Cat's clitoris and slammed against the nerves most magically. Cait had to lean on her elbows to watch closely as GG started to suck on her clit.

"OH! Yes! Right there!" She screamed out as a climax ran headlong toward her. Gia didn't tease or taunt the coming release this time. Her girlfriend kicked her body gleefully over the high cliff into orgasm.

When it hit, Caitlyn's elbows were inadequate to keep her bulk from slamming back against the dark granite surface. If Gia's orgasmic cries had been insufficient to reveal to her neighbors the level of epic sex going on in the loft, Cait's pleasurable screams would leave no doubt.

It was as if an entire glacier broke loose and fell into the sea of Caitlyn's being, sending a tidal wave of pleasure rippling out into her body. When the tsunami reached the edge of her form, it reverberated and was propelled to greater heights by the sympathetic rhythms the Gia continued to coax into her body. There was a gush of slick fluids as Cait's body couldn't contain the pleasure.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck..." Caitlyn whimpered as the yell became soft, and a laser light show invaded her vision. Her brain started to think of the sound associated with the visual component of it was a resonance that rivaled the most frenetic symphony. Gia managed to meld her screaming rock music with the classical sound in an intriguing way that shouldn't have worked at first blush but somehow made a masterpiece.

"My goodness, Gia!" Caitlyn was still gasping for air as her elf came in for a kiss. "How... do you know me so well already?" Cait wondered aloud as the make-out session broke.

"You make it easy, my love." Gia sprung backward off the kitchen island and landed perfectly on her tall heeled boots.

If Cait had tried a similar maneuver, she would have put her head through the wall behind her. "Okay, I think we can check good sex off the list of things we can do together."

"I'm just warming up. I got you a second present as well, Kitty." Gia smiled as she wiggled her way over to her suitcase again. "I'm just guessing. Feel free to tell me I'm wrong, but all the bi girls I have been with have been huge penetration fans. Since you asked me, I was probably on the right track."

Jerome was well-endowed, and sex with him was always fantastic. In one fevered round of oral sex, Gia had blown his prowess and physical gifts out of the water with the most powerful and most satisfying orgasm. She briefly worried about how much more pleasure her body was capable of. "Yes, I am."

"Goody!" Gia pulled three toys from her luggage. A small vibrating dildo, a little rocket-shaped vibrator, and a seven-inch long bright pink fake phallus. "What do you think about this girl?" The big pink fake cock flopped back and forth comically.

"Girl? I haven't seen many girls that looked like that." Caitlyn laughed and nodded. "SHE looks like a good time, though."

"Good, this gal will be for me later," Gia smirked and pulled out the last item, a small flask of lube, from her luggage. "I like something in my pussy, but I like it to be smaller."

"What If I wanted the smaller one?"

"You don't." Gia gave a confident glare in the low light. "But we could have shared. Or I'm sure you have your own toy box."

"I don't think I need to keep the vibrating cockring Jerome never used anymore."

"Don't throw it out just yet. I may have an idea for it. Your ambidextrous nature inspired me earlier. I'm not as skilled with my hands, so I'm gonna cheat just a little." Gia was practically whispering before she came in for one more incredible kiss. "You made me cum so hard I need to return the favor." She gave a slight self-differential shrug.

"You know, we could both play at the same time." Caitlyn picked up the smaller dildo that Gia had set on the counter.

"There will be plenty of time for that later, but I still need to make you cum like you made me." Gia climbed back atop the counter.

"I also have a bed, couch, or a big tub we could play in." Caitlyn kind of wanted to move venues to something more comfortable.

"In due time," Gia smiled mischievously, throwing her words back at her. The vibrator started to whir quietly in GG's hand.

There was a lance of pleasure as the sound of a thrumming guitar blasted from the sensation of the toy circling Caitlyn's nipple slowly. Cait's synesthesia had mostly been visual to aural, but the physical was striking a new tone that would be stuck in her brain until it became a new work. She watched in awe as Gia managed to coat the big dildo in lube without stopping her vigil on her breast.

"Start slow. It's been a while, GG," Caitlyn begged. She trusted the woman she had only known for three weeks. The one exception to her year without sex had been nowhere close to as gifted as the hot pink toy Gia was wielding.

"I never want to hurt you, Cait. I do want to make you scream, though." The vibrator moved from one breast to the other as Gia slid the big toy between Cat's labia lips, exchanging lube and female excitement and warming the phallus.

"I swear I'm going to get a nasty-gram from the apartment board from all the screaming. But I don't care."

Gia leaned down and sucked on Caitlyn's clit as the vibrator journeyed further south. "Ready?"

1...456789