Musical Dicks: A Sibling Fuck Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved to my right... too much.

I moved back to my left.

Then a bit more.

Jackpot.

"Bullseye," Chris said, as I felt a cock break through my tight hole... ever so slowly.

"Oh, fuuuuuck," I moaned, a mixture of intense pleasure and equally intense pain cascaded through me.

"And Tiffany has a dick in her poop chute," Amber declared.

Yes, I was first.

I quipped, "Actually, it's a fucking snake."

Amber laughed, "You seemed to love it in your cunt."

"I diiiiiid," I concurred, as his cock continued to slowly fill me.

"So fucking tight," he groaned.

"So fucking biiiiiiiig," I whimpered, trying to relax and allow the massive violation in my back door.

"I'm going to really pound your ass, slut," Chris said, obviously enjoying his power over me.

"You fucking better," I replied, before adding, "I've wanted this dick in me all night."

"Mother fucker," Casey screamed, as I imagined the nerd filled her back door.

The slow forward invasion seemed to take an eternity, but finally he was all in as I felt his body resting against mine.

I waited a moment, before I asked, "Are you going to fuck my shit hole or what?"

"Definitely the first option," he joked, as he began to slowly move in and out of me.

"And Mary has a cock in her," Amber declared.

"I want to win this, so you better deposit a load of cum in my asshole," I said.

"Oh, I'm not going to last long in this tight shit hole," he groaned, as I began moving to meet his forward thrusts.

"Tonight, I'm your cum bucket slut," I moaned, as we began fucking each other, no longer siblings, but a man and a woman in complete sexual lust.

"Oh fuck, you're so hot," he said, obviously turned on from my nasty talk.

"And Kerry's back door is being pillaged," Amber declared, "thus Brittany is out."

For a couple of minutes we fucked each other, not slow, not fast... but then I needed more.

"Am I allowed to come?" I asked out loud, as my orgasm was beginning to build.

Amber laughed, "You really are a slut if you can come from having a ten inch hammer pounding your asshole."

"What can I say?" I shrugged, as I began really riding his cock, slamming back into him with each backwards thrust.

"Come all you want, but you can't use your hands on your cunt," Amber said.

"I won't have to," I said, pretty sure I was going to come from the ass fucking and the naughty secret I was fucking my brother.

I had never come strictly from anal sex, but God I wanted to... needed to.

"Ride me, you fucking slut," Chris demanded.

"Oh yes, call me names, you fucker," I moaned, knowing I was top three and confident I was about to be top two.

"Come like the dirty ass whore you are," he said, slapping my ass. "Come on the dick of a nerd, a guy you have likely ignored your entire life. Become my cock sucking, ass taking, cum deposit."

"Oh fuuuuuuuck," I screamed, the hard fucking and nasty talk bringing me over the edge as my orgasm erupted through me like a tornado touching down.

"Fuck, that was hot," Amber said, seeming impressed by me.

As my orgasm continued to bring me pleasure I didn't know existed... Chris kept fucking me and less than thirty seconds later I felt the unique feeling of cum exploding inside my asshole.

"Yes, fill my asshole with your cum, baby," I moaned, loving being his slut... not realizing until after I said it I had called him 'baby'.

"Take it all," he groaned, as he kept slamming into me.

"And Tiffany is in the finale," Amber declared. "Which slut is going to join her?"

As Chris slowed down, I just remained on all fours trying to regain my breath as reality hit me I was just ass fucked by my brother... and I fucking loved it.

There was... without a doubt... no way I wasn't going to fuck him again. I was in love with his cock... and in love with the way he used me.

Shit.

"Oh yes, harder, harder," Mary begged.

"Fucking come," Kerry demanded.

Chris pulled out and I asked, "May I clean his cock, Mistress?"

"You may, you nasty slut," Amber said, as someone took off my blindfold.

I turned around, as cum leaked out of my ass and took his cock in my mouth.

"I may have to keep her," Chris said.

Many laughed just as a guy grunted and said, "I'm coming."

"Yes, fill my ass with your cum," Mary said, as I learned who my final opponent would be.

"Casey, your next task is to clean up all three girl's assholes by retrieving all the cum," Amber instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," she said, and a few seconds later I had a tongue in my asshole which was, for the record, pretty amazing.

After a couple of minutes, as the last nerd came in Kerry, I reluctantly took big brother's big dick, out of my mouth as I gave it a knowing tug and said, "See you again soon."

Amber instructed, "Tiffany and Mary, you may go and get a drink of water or whiskey or whatever you need before you get ready for the finale."

"Thank you, Mistress," I nodded, suddenly very thirsty.

I looked up to see Brittany had chosen the last black dress, one that she had for about two minutes as I saw Kerry take it away from her.

I went to the kitchen and downed some water.

Mary said, "Want to make a deal?"

"What kind of deal?"

"Whoever wins doesn't take the dress away from the loser," she said.

"I want the Belle dress," I said.

"I want the red one that Brenda has," Mary said.

"Perfect," I smiled, knowing that Brenda was going to get one of the skank outfits. "Deal."

"I'm not sure I can take much more," she said.

I shrugged, trying to rattle her, "I'm just warming up."

"You're crazy," she said.

"You don't know the half of it," I smiled, thinking of who just reamed my rear.

"Come back ladies," Amber called out.

I downed more water and said, "Good luck."

"You too."

Once back out, there was a mattress now on the floor.

The chairs were gone.

The finale wasn't musical chairs.

I looked around for Chris, but didn't see him.

I looked at the dresses... only the two hideous ones were left. As I looked around, I saw that Brittany now had the last dress... a teal dress that was quite nice.

Amber said, "Get undressed, except for the garter and thigh highs."

We did.

"Get on the mattress," she ordered.

We did.

Two juniors came out with strap-ons and each put one on each of us.

Amber explained, "The finale is pretty simple. Whoever ends up with their dick in one of their opponent's three holes wins and gets to fuck the hell out of them. The winner also gets to be the head of the freshman class and gets plenty of other perks including: each freshman as a pet for a week, one freshman as your slave for the year and you get to be the lone representative on our council."

I had to win this.

"Plus, the winner gets my cock one more time," Chris declared.

I looked up at him and smiled, "Well, I was already motivated, but now I am all in."

I then turned to Mary and confidently said, "And I'll soon be all in you."

I could see Mary was nervous.

I knew I wanted it more.

I wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Three, two, one, go," Amber counted down.

Neither of us moved at first... sizing up the situation.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way," I said, as I finally began moving to her.

"How so?" she asked.

"The easy way I just push you onto your back and pound that shaved box of yours," I said. I then clarified "The hard way you get your second ass fucking in a row."

Now in front of her, I didn't wait for an answer as I pushed her onto her back, straddled her and cupped both her breasts. She was startled and dazed as I roughly spread her legs.

"This may be the quickest finale ever," Amber declared.

I leaned down, kissed her hard as I moved my cock to her cunt, which was challenging with her cock in the way.

But with a little maneuvering I made it work and slid my cock inside her... winning.

A rush of exhilaration and adrenaline coursed through me as I revelled in the glory of victory. I didn't play sports, but this must be what it is like when you score the winning basket in a basketball game, score the winning goal in overtime in hockey or hit a home run.

Mary moaned into my mouth as Amber declared, "We have a winner."

I broke the kiss, "Can I keep fucking her?"

"You're in charge of the freshmen now," Amber said. "Do as you wish."

"On all fours," I ordered, as I pulled out, after a few strokes.

Mary, instantly obeyed, clearly a natural submissive... it's actually a surprise she made it to the final two.

I took off the harness and then slid back inside her.

"Oh yes," she moaned, as I began fucking her.

I fucked her for only a couple of minutes before she came... hard.

Once done, we finished the dress choices. Mary took the red one from Brenda who was pissed and ended up stuck with the onesie.

I took the gold dress I wanted all along, leaving Miranda with the skanky t-shirt and micro skirt.

The evening ended shortly after and I walked over to Chris and asked, "So, now what?"

"Depends," he said.

Out of earshot from anyone, I asked, "Depends on what?"

"Depends if you can keep your mouth shut," he said.

As I dropped to my knees, I looked up and I smiled, "I know one way to keep my mouth shut."

I took his cock back into my mouth to get it hard.

I needed his cock in my cunt.

I needed a second orgasm.

And I needed it now.

"Maybe we should take this back to my room," he said, as he held my head and slowly fucked my face.

When he pulled out a minute later, I shook my head, "No, let's just go find a quiet place to finish what we started."

Five minutes later I was getting pounded in the bathroom.

Five minutes after that I reached my second orgasm.

Five minutes after that I got a full load on my face as he pulled out and ordered, "Knees, sister slut."

I quickly obeyed, opened my mouth, closed my eyes and waited for the warm cum bath.

Once he was done, he said, "God, I've wanted to do that forever."

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, banging my hot cheerleader sister is all I ever jerked off about... well, and fucking all your cheerleader friends," he said.

"If they knew you had this," I said, stroking his cock, "you would have been able to bang them all."

"Too bad I can't go back in time," he joked.

"Live for the now," I said, as I took his cock back in his mouth.

"So now what?" he asked.

I looked up at him and said "Now you have a sister slut you can fuck whenever you want."

"Really?" he asked, seeming surprised.

"Oh yes, this dick is mine," I said, as I stood up and kissed him.

And man did we fuck... all the time... even at home during holidays....

To all our friends we were boyfriend and girlfriend.

And to each other we are:

Brother and sister.

Master and slut.

Lovers.

Meatloaf once said, "Two out of three ain't bad," but in truth three out of three is fucking amazing.

THE END