Muslim Widow Aunt as Sex Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ungh!" Aunty Sheen grunted in surprise as the weight of my heavy, muscular legs on her back pushed her face into the plate of rice.

Sheen aunty recovered quickly though and went about munching the rice like a dog once again.

I felt incredibly aroused right then but I ignored my cock, waiting for a proper release. Plus, after the couple of joints since morning I was famished and wanted to eat first. So I sat on the sofa, with my boots resting on my submissive, naked aunt's big, bare ass cheeks as she ate rice from the plate on the floor. I couldn't see her big, bare buttocks anymore so instead I started to watch the TV. I took my time to eat and served another plateful of plain, white rice to her and Aunty Sheen hungrily munched it. I think it took us well over half hour to finish our lunch.

I pulled my feet off of Aunty Sheen's giant, bare buttocks and leaned forward to keep my empty plate on the coffee table in front. I grabbed a glass of water and drank thirstily. I noticed Aunty Sheen was now staring at me, with grains of rice sticking around her thin-lipped mouth.

"Mm..." She whimpered softly, nodding to the glass in my hand.

I realized she must be very thirsty after having eaten plain boiled rice. I pulled a small bone-china bowl from the lunch tray and filled it with the cool water from the bottle. I placed the bowl carefully down to my left and nodded to my aunt.

Aunty Sheen turned around in place and I watched her heavy, huge breasts hanging and swaying beneath her as she bent down and put her face to the bowl. Sheen aunty immediately started lapping at the water like a dog, using her long, pink tongue to lap up it up. I was amazed at the depths of depravity my seemingly-pious, middle-aged Muslim aunt could go to satiate her lust.

As Aunty Sheen lapped at the water from the bowl on the ground near my feet, my eyes traveled over her bare, broad back. I looked at her love handles and her wide, soft hips before my eyes settled on her enormous, exciting, naked ass cheeks. I felt my semi-aroused dick stirring within my jeans once more. I felt an uncontrollable urge to hit her plump, soft, dark assets. Luckily, my gaze strayed over to her empty plate lying right behind her. I noticed there were several grains of rice scattered on the tiled floor around the plate.

"What's this?" I said, nodding to her plate, "You don't know how to eat yet? I think I'll have to teach you that you shouldn't make a mess, bitch." I finished with a grin playing on my face.

Aunty Sheen looked apprehensively at me as I stood up. Without a word, I walked into the main bedroom, leaving my submissive aunt in apprehensive excitement of a sensual punishment. I grabbed the large black pouch from the bedside table. Next, I opened the wardrobe and found the thick, but soft white Manila hemp ropes I was looking for. There were half a dozen 6-foot long lengths of the rope, along with a dozen pieces of 10-foot long thin, black nylon rope.

I walked back out into the large living area a couple of minutes later to find my slutty, naked aunt kneeling in the same submissive posture when I'd left. She was on her hands and knees, watching me with wide eyes and a soft smile as I walked towards her with the ropes and her "toy bag" in my hands.

I stopped near her and grinned, holding up the ropes and black pouch up. I flung the items on the large couch and hurried to clear the dishes from the coffee table. I placed everything back on the luncheon cart and pushed it towards the main door. I rubbed my hands in excitement as I turned around and walked back to my naked, slutty aunt.

"Get under the table, bitch." I said, nodding to the coffee table.

Aunty Sheen looked quizzically at me for a moment before she hurried to do my bidding. I watched her huge, soft breasts dangle and then press against the tiled floor as my plump, mature aunt struggled to squeeze under the low, long glass-topped coffee table. My aunt's gigantic, bare, brown ass cheeks jiggled and wriggled with her struggles but Aunty Sheen eventually managed to get under the low table. The table was oblong and wide enough to cover my aunt's back from the neck to her lower back. This way, her giant, naked ass cheeks and pudgy, brown face were the only things sticking out from under the table.

"Stop." I commanded and Aunty Sheen stayed put in the position.

I grabbed two lengths of the soft, white hemp rope and walked around the coffee table. I went down on one knee and grabbed the leather leash to pull my submissive, slutty aunt exactly into the middle of the oblong coffee table. I then grabbed her left hand, pulled it taut to the side, and bound it to the upper portion of wrought-iron leg. After securing her left arm to the coffee table's leg I repeated the process with the right hand and bound her right arm to the other leg of the coffee table.

"Unhh..." Aunty Sheen grunted softly as she slowly rested her weight on her outstretched arms.

I walked around to the other side and stopped a foot away from my mature, slutty aunt's gigantic, bare, round ass. It jutted out remarkably from under the glass top because she had to arch her back significantly to stay under the low-lying table. I had to control the urge to hit her big, brown behind right then but I somehow controlled it. Instead, I went down on one knee and tied an end of a piece of hemp rope around her thick ankle. I shuffled to the side and pulled at the rope.

"Aah!" Aunty Sheen grunted in discomfort as her leg was pulled tightly to the side, making her lower her motherly belly till it too touched the cool tiled floor underneath the table.

I did the same thing with her other leg and now Aunty Sheen was tied like a frog under the low-lying, glass-topped coffee table. Her hands were stretched and bound to the sides so she had to arch her back and keep it stiff lest she bang her head on the hard floor. At the back, her knees were stretched so much that her round, brown belly and big, brown breasts pressed against the cold floor but her enormous, smooth and soft ass cheeks jutted out prominently from under the glass top. I stood up and took a step back to admire my handiwork. I was extremely excited now and could feel my young, horny cock stirring in my pants once more.

I quickly pulled my thick, semi-erect dick out through the fly and pulled out my cum-heavy, clean-shaved scrotum along with it.

"Mh..." I sighed contentedly when I felt the cool air from the A/C brush against my bare balls and freed dick.

I bent over at the waist and reached out with my left hand, gently brushing it over my aunt's giant, round, brown ass cheeks.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned and shivered with anticipation.

SMACK!

"Ouch!" Aunty Sheen cried aloud at the sudden spank.

I watched her giant, soft, bare buttock tremble and she flinched so hard at the stinging pain that the heavy, long glass-topped table was lifted off of the ground a couple of inches. That won't do, I thought to myself.

"You bitch!" I said angrily, "You'll break the fucking table."

I looked around and quickly grabbed an empty glass and a bottle of water from the luncheon cart near the main door. I walked back and placed the tumbler on the thick glass of the coffee table, right over my aunt's plump, bare back. I carefully poured water into it.

"There's a glass full of water right over your back. If you move and a drop of water spills out of this glass, then you are in for a world of pain. You got it, bitch?" I finished pouring till the glass was full to the brim and straightened up.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen whimpered in acknowledgment.

"Good." I said, and bent down behind her once more.

I reached out and grabbed her soft, large, round ass cheeks with both hands and started to jiggle them. Just watching her giant, round, brown buttocks jiggle and ripple had my young, hungry dick get aroused in no time. I literally felt it grow hard as I rubbed and shook Aunty Sheen's huge, round booty. A couple of minutes into fondling my mature, slutty aunt's huge, soft buttocks I raised my left hand up and it came down hard on Aunty Sheen's big behind.

SMACK!

"Unh!" Aunty Sheen grunted loudly at the sudden, stinging spank on her huge, soft buttock.

My hand stung from the hard hit and I raised my right hand and brought it down hard on Aunty Sheen's large, luscious ass cheek.

SMACK!

"Ah!" Sheen cried out softly.

I raised both hands and brought them down hard together on her heavy, huge rounded butt cheeks.

SMACK!!!

"Ow!" Aunty Sheen cried out louder this time.

I felt my excited, young dick grow harder and throb with excitement. I loved the way my slutty, submissive aunt cried aloud in pain. I rubbed her huge, jiggling ass cheeks casually with one hand while I unhooked the belt and pulled it from around my waist. The thick, black shiny leather belt made a rustling sound as it slipped out. I remember the way Aunty Sheen's plump, naked body stiffened at the noise. I figured she'd heard the jingle of my heavy, steel belt buckle and knew she was about to be whipped with the wide, hard leather belt. I looped the belt around my right hand, leaving only a little more than a couple of feet of the belt hanging loose.

"Ooh..." Aunty Sheen groaned softly when I ran the tip of the leather belt over her big, bare buttocks.

I stood up straighter and raised my right hand before bringing it down hard, with the belt smacking audibly against Aunty Sheen's large, soft, fleshy ass.

THWACK!

"Oww!" Aunty Sheen cried out loud in pain, "Sshh..." She hissed as she tried to control the intense pain in her bare, big buttocks.

The belt left a dark, pinkish strip on her big, brown ass cheeks. I raised the belt and brought it down harder across her enormous ass cheeks.

"Ouch!!" Sheen aunty cried aloud once more.

I felt my freed, hardening dick twitch in excitement with every whip of the belt. My eyes were riveted on Aunty Sheen's huge, trembling buttocks. I started to whip her again and again.

"Ow! Ouch! Aah! Aah! Oww! Ungh!" Aunty Sheen's cries of pain were now clearly audible over the loud music playing on the TV.

I kept on hitting my slutty mature aunt's large, round and brown booty with the stiff, leather belt till it was crisscrossed with dark pink welts from the belt.

"Mm... Mm... Mm..." Aunty Sheen whimpered softly when I paused the whipping.

I watched her huge, round, dark buttocks clenched tight together and trembling as she shivered with the intense stinging pain running all over her enormous behind. My young, excited dick was rock-hard and throbbed with anticipation now. I decided to go through with what I'd planned.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the large sofa. Opening the large, black pouch I pulled out Aunty Sheen's 12-inch long, black rubber dildo. I walked to the other side of the coffee table and knelt by her head. Grabbing her tight hair-bun I pulled Aunty Sheen's face roughly up.

"Unh!" Aunty Sheen grunted in surprise, "Mphh!" Sheen aunt's next cry was muffled as I shoved the thick, round end of the huge, black dildo into her small, thin-lipped mouth.

"Mph! Mhh! Mm! Mmm..." Sheen aunty choked and gagged initially but she soon got used to the huge girth and began to moan as she licked and sucked her thick rubber toy.

"Aah...." Aunty Sheen gasped aloud when I pulled the huge, black dildo out of her mouth, trailing a string of saliva connecting her messy, thin lips to the round, black head of the dildo.

The toy had become slick with her spit and shone in the dim light coming through the thick curtains over the large windows. I immediately stood up and walked around to the other side of the table. I went down on my knees behind my aunt and reached below to put the slick, thick dildo head against her creamy, dark cunt.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly from the other side as I pushed the thick, round rubber head into her slick, creamy cunt. "Mmmm..." Sheen aunty moaned low and long as I kept pushing the huge, long toy deeper into her wet, warm pussy.

I slowly shoved the large, long dildo till it was around 8 inches inside her mature, wide cunt.

"Ungh!" Aunty grunted softly with the pain.

Sheen aunty didn't move an inch. She was careful not to shake the table and spill the water from the glass on top because she knew I could get very rough. She did shuffle in her place, trying to get into a more comfortable position bound under the low-lying coffee table. I let go of the thick toy slowly to make sure Aunty Sheen's large, loose labia wouldn't spit out the huge, black toy from her creamy, slick cunt. I casually caressed my aunt's naked, large ass cheeks as I slowly stood up. I quickly went around to the front and knelt close to my aunt. I grabbed my aunt's hair bun once more and pulled her head up.

"Unh!" Sheen aunty grunted with the effort to keep her neck bent at an awkward upward angle.

I grabbed the thick base of my throbbing, large dick and pushed it to her face. Aunty Sheen opened her mouth and let me shove my round, engorged dickhead right in.

"Ah..." I moaned softly.

Aunty Sheen had wrapped her moist, warm lips below my huge, circumcised dickhead. She started to lick it all around next. I loved the way her wet, soft tongue slithered over my cock cap, making my huge, hard cock throb even more. I took a deep breath before plunging my thick, stiff dick deeper into her small, wet mouth.

"Ack!" Aunty Sheen gagged softly when my swollen, round dickhead bumped against the back of her throat, "Aagh! Aack! Gah!" Sheen aunty choked hard a few times as I continued to stick my huge, hard cock deeper into her tight, wet throat.

"Ohh..." I moaned with pleasure when Aunty Sheen's gagging throat clenched and relaxed around my huge, round dickhead.

"Aagh! Aack! Aack! Aagh! Gaah!" Sheen aunt's gagging became louder and more intense when I started to thrust my slick, wet dick in and out of her small, slippery lips.

Aunty Sheen's thin lips stretched tight like a rubber-band around my long, wide shaft and milked it tantalizingly every time I pulled out. I started to stuff my slutty, submissive aunt's face harder and harder while the huge, foot-long dildo stayed buried in her hungry, horny cunt. I couldn't see the huge toy because it was hidden under her enormous, bare buttocks.

"Ack! Aack! Aagh! Aah! Mmph! Mmph! Mmh! Mmhhmm!" Aunty Sheen's gagging noises gradually turned into muffled moans of pleasure as she got used to my thickness in her mouth.

"Mmaah! Aah... Aah... Aah..." Aunty Sheen groaned when I pulled my thick, slick, hard cock out of her warm, wet mouth.

After more than ten minutes of having her face fucked with my huge, hard cock aunty was left gasping for air. My huge, excited dick was slick and my aunt's saliva dripped down my huge shaft down to my clean-shaven scrotum. I felt it cooling on my cum-heavy ball-sack as I stood up and hurried around to the other side of the coffee table once more. I quickly went on my knees behind her and grabbed Aunty Sheen's enormous, round, bare butt cheeks with my hands and spread them as wide as I could. I kept spreading her soft, huge, bubble buttocks wider and wider till the thick, slick dildo popped out of her slippery, wet cunt.

"Ow..." Aunty Sheen gasped in pain as her over-stretched cunt walls slowly shrunk back to their original position.

I immediately shoved my thick, warm, wet dick to replace the huge, cold dildo.

"Aah!!" Aunty Sheen cried out in pain at the sudden thrust which sank almost half my huge, thick length into her creamy, hot cunt, "Aahh..." Sheen aunty groaned aloud as I pushed another inch in with a quick thrust of my hips.

"You bitch..." I muttered as I pulled my slick, thick dick out till only the engorged, circumcised dickhead remained insider her warm, wet cunt before shoving forward hard.

"Ungh!" Aunty Sheen grunted with pain and flinched so hard that the coffee table shook and a couple of drops of water spilled out on to the clear glass top.

SMACK!

"Ouch!" Aunty Sheen cried aloud at the sudden, stinging spank on her huge, round buttock when I smacked her hard with my palm.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Aah! Oow! Ouch! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" Aunty Sheen's cries of pain started mixing with groans of pleasure as I smacked her enormous, bare buttocks and fucked her hard from behind at the same time.

I thrust my stiff, slick, thick dick all the way into her creamy, hot pussy before pulling almost all the way out and then thrusting back deep into her once again. My thrusts became faster and faster as I started spanking and fucking my slutty, submissive aunt faster and harder. After a while, the heavy, low-lying coffee table started to jump and shake with my hard thrusts into my aunt's pussy from behind. The water sloshed and spilled out of the glass and on to the table top. I had started to fuck her in frenzy and grabbed on to her huge, soft, naked buttocks in each hand. After a while I looked down at her giant, spread ass cheeks and noticed her dark, brown anal-flower winking at me. I immediately slipped my left hand into the deep, moist depths of my mature, submissive aunt's ass-crack before pushing my thick thumb into her tight, little asshole.

"Ow! Aah! Ow! Aah! Oww! Ohh! Ungh! Oohh..." Aunty Sheen began groaning and grunting in pain as I started to shove my thumb in her ass while fucking her pussy simultaneously.

Just like my motherly, slutty aunt's pussy clamped around my thick shaft and milked it with every thrust her tight anal canal clenched around my thumb and moved up and down, being stretched and relaxed alternately. My huge, hard dick slid in and out of her hot, slick cunt faster and faster as I neared orgasm. I could feel my heavy, hanging ball-sack tighten up and an enormous hardness came over my extremely aroused dick. I could literally feel the cum inching closer and closer to the edge as I came closer and closer to my second orgasm of the day.

"Aah! Oohh! Aah! Oohh! Aah! Ohh! Ahh! Ohhh!" Aunty Sheen's grunts of pain had again turned into groan of pleasure as she enjoyed having her pussy and ass fucked at the same time. "Aaagh..." She groaned long and low as she suddenly climaxed.

"Shit!" I swore aloud as her creaming, hot cunt made me orgasm right then.

I immediately froze in position with my huge, hard throbbing dick buried deep into her creamy, hot cunt. My grip on aunt's enormous, round ass cheeks tightened incredibly hard and my eyes snapped shut in ecstasy as the first thick, hot spurt of semen squirted inside her climaxing, clenching cunt. Her vaginal walls contracted tightly around my thick, slick shaft and pulsated noticeably as I emptied my balls deep in Aunty Sheen's mature, hot, wet pussy. I could see stars and swayed in my position, with my face to the ceiling.

"Aaahh... Aaahh...." Aunty Sheen's cries of pleasure turned more lustful the more she came.

Aunty Sheen's plump, trembling body shook the heavy coffee table. I heard the glass fall on its side, spilling water all over the clear-glass top. My body started shivering with waves after waves of intense pleasure running up and down my spine with each spurt. My mouth was open in a silent cry of pleasure and I distinctly remember feeling light as a feather, feeling as if I could drift off to the ceiling in my stoned, climaxing state of mind. So, I held on to my mature, plum aunt's giant, naked ass cheeks for dear life. I was amazed at myself as I climaxed for well over a minutes but the after-throes stayed for a lot longer.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed when I could eventually get my breath back.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the bright white ceiling for a few moments, trying to orientate myself after the intense orgasm. I looked down and my eyes caught Aunty Sheen's slick, tight, brown asshole winking at me as her cunt pulsed with the throes of an intense orgasm. I slowly pulled my throbbing, slick dick out of her creaming, messy cunt. I noticed that the crotch of my dark jeans was completely wet with Aunty Sheen's juices as her cunt had squirted when she climaxed.