Muslim Widow Aunt as Sex Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Aunty Sheen was ready for almost anything so I had to think of the kinkiest acts I could. My high, sensually-charged brain worked overtime and came up with some of the weirdest and wildest ideas. I smoked two cigarettes one after the other, as I waited for aunty to finish arranging our clothes in the wooden wardrobe within the main bedroom. As I crushed the remains of my second cigarette into the ashtray I started to get impatient. Looking at the large clock on the wall above the TV I realized Sheen aunty was gone for over 15 minutes now.

"Slut!" I called out loudly without taking my eyes off of the TV.

I heard the shuffle of her sneakers before she opened the bedroom door.

"Yes, Master." Aunty Sheen said from the doorway to the main bedroom.

I turned around and saw that she was still dressed in the sheer, black Sari and skimpy, tight blouse with her deep, dark cleavage clearly exposed.

"What's taking so long, bitch?" I asked, now getting myself into character.

"I'm almost done, Sir." Aunt said apologetically.

"Fine. Go get your bitch outfit then." I said and gestured for her to leave, and turned back to watch the TV.

I could feel the faint stirring in my pants as my young, steamy dick awoke in anticipation. Soon, I said to it, soon you'll get into all three of Aunty Sheen's holes. I was grinning to myself with excitement when Aunty Sheen stepped out of the bedroom and walked to stand to my side.

"Hmm..." I nodded my head approvingly when I saw what she had.

Aunty Sheen carried the black, thin leather dog-collar with the 6-foot long leather leash attached to it along with a pair of black cotton socks. I pointed to the coffee table and aunty kept the things on it and stood up straight quickly.

"Strip." I said simply.

Aunty immediately complied and grabbed the trailing end of her see-through Sari and started to unwound it from around her plump, curvy body. Sheen aunty stripped slowly, teasing me as she exposed her smooth, chocolate-brown skin gradually. Aunty let the Sari fall away around her feet and revealed her dark, clean-shaven crotch and her stout, round legs. My eyes traveled up to her voluptuous chest as Aunty Sheen untied the knots behind her back and let the bikini-bra fall down too.

"Ooh..." I groaned softly with increasing excitement, feeling the bulge growing in my tight jeans.

Sheen aunty then turned around very slowly, swaying her huge, rounded hips from side to side. She stopped when she had her back to me but kept swinging her huge, bare, brown butt enticingly. She ran her hands up and around them, bending down and spreading her enormous round butt cheeks and gave me a quick glimpse of her dark, smooth-shaven, shining cunt. She kept shifting her weight from one foot to the other, which made her large, round, naked ass cheeks swing and jiggle softly. I looked up and down, taking in her slim smooth neck, her broad, bare back and great, round buttocks as well as her thick, but shapely, brown legs.

After a minute of teasing me with her enormous, exciting butt, my slutty aunt turned around slowly to face me. She kept her eyes on the floor as she brought her hands up her wide, curvy hips and cupped her large, bare, breasts. She pushed her motherly mammary up and jiggled them softly.

"Nice!" I said, impressed at her almost-professional striptease.

All this while, Aunty Sheen didn't look up. She kept her eyes on the ground at her feet but I could make out the small smile playing on her thin lips when she heard my approval.

"Are you ready to be my bitch?" I asked, knowing the answer already.

"Yes, my lord." Aunty Sheen replied softly, with her head bowed as she stood in a submissive posture.

"Bitches don't talk. They go 'woof', got it?" I said, looking intently for her reaction.

Aunty Sheen smiled softly once more, apparently pleased that I was taking the lead so well.

"Woof." Aunty Sheen barked softly.

"Good." I said, grinning, "Let's get you ready then."

Sheen aunty immediately perked up and stood with her huge, heavy, bare breasts pushed out and her enormous, naked ass cheeks jutting out behind her. I grabbed the TV remote and raised the volume. The music videos played louder as I sat back and considered my slutty, submissive, middle-aged Muslim aunt for a moment.

"Sit, bitch." I said, just loud enough to be heard over the TV.

Aunty Sheen immediately went to her knees before putting her hands on the cool tiled floor and getting down on all fours.

"Come here." I said, tapping the floor to the side with my left boot.

Sheen aunty immediately complied and started crawling to me. I watched her large, dark, bare breasts jiggle and sway as she made her way closer and stopped at the spot I'd indicated. I bent down and patted her head patronizingly.

"Good dog." I said, smiling thinly as I patted her dark, wavy hair tied in a tight bun at the back.

I grabbed the dog-collar from the coffee table and Aunty Sheen immediately lifted her head. Sheen aunty looked at me with a mix of adoration and lust as I clamped the thin, black leather dog-collar around her slim neck. Without breaking eye contact I grabbed the socks next and waited for aunty to lift her hands up. As she offered her hands while kneeling down near my feet I pulled the two thick, black cotton socks over them. Aunty Sheen waited patiently, in a submissive posture, when I clipped the long, dark leather leash to the matching dog-collar around her neck.

"Woof!" Aunty Sheen suddenly barked and smiled, finally looking at me after a long time.

"Good, bitch." I said, this time caressing her soft, pudgy cheeks and smooth chin casually.

As I ran my fingers slowly over my submissive aunt's cheeks I leaned over and grabbed two thick joints from the black zipper pouch. I offered the joint to my aunt. Aunty Sheen looked confusedly from her sock-clad hands to the joint, tilting her head and frowning. I grinned and slid the dark, plastic ashtray closer to the edge of the low, glass-topped coffee table. I laid the joint carefully in one of the grooves on the lip of the ashtray with the butt of the joint sticking out over the edge of the table.

"Smoke." I said, nodding to the joint as I leaned back.

Aunty Sheen smiled quickly before she turned around and placed her thin, severe lips carefully around the butt of the joint. I lit the second joint and watched as aunty took a long, deep drag before slowly moving back a few inches from the table, leaving the thick joint in place on the ashtray. I grinned and shook my head as I placed the lighter on the coffee table. Aunty Sheen's naked, kneeling form a couple of feet away had my attention for a few drags. I was almost instantly high after a couple of puffs on the joint. I could feel my thick, hardening dick straining against my jeans now.

Soon, I said to myself and wrenched my eyes away from Aunty Sheen's giant, round jutting butt and swinging, soft breasts. I placed my boot-clad feet on the low coffee table in front and leaned back to sit comfortably as I got higher and higher with each drag on the joint. My mind was already buzzing with exciting, sensual ideas and I couldn't wait to try everything. Despite having crossed the limits of decency a long time ago, I was still curious to see the degrading things my slutty, mature Muslim aunty was willing to do just to satisfy her constant, sexual cravings.

A few minutes of smoking up and ogling my curvy, middle-aged aunt's bare booty, my young, thick dick was intensely aroused. It was straining painfully against my jeans. I couldn't bear it anymore so I quickly pulled down my fly and pulled my almost-erect yet enormous dick out into the cool air of the air conditioned room.

"Hmm..." I moaned softly and took another deep drag and felt my thick, hard dick twitch before getting even harder.

Aunty Sheen immediately turned her head away from the TV and looked at my young, hard cock with a small smile on her thin, shiny lips. I could tell by her half-closed eyes that my mature Muslim aunt was very high. She was breathing hard from the effort of taking tokes on the joint without touching it. She now stared at my thick, throbbing dick with lusty hunger.

I had an idea just then so I leaned forward and grabbed her half-finished joint from the ashtray. I flicked the thick cylinder of ash before lighting it again. I clamped my joint between my lips and took a small drag on it before grabbed the leather leash and pulling it. Aunty Sheen was pulled roughly to her hands and crawled around on her fours to face me. I spread my feet wide apart on the floor and pulled at the leash till Aunty Sheen's eager face was mere inches away from my huge, hard dick.

I let my slutty, horny aunt enjoy the view of my young, thick dick for a while before reaching out with my left hand and placing the butt of her joint on her lips. Aunty Sheen immediately clamped her thin lips around it and took a long, deep drag on the joint. I moved the joint away when she let go and pulled the leash till my thick, throbbing shaft bumped against her soft, round cheek. I started to move the leash left and right, thus brushing my hard, huge cock all over her round, brown face.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly as she enjoyed the sensation of my smooth, veined dick on her warm, motherly face.

Aunty Sheen began to release the smoke slowly, blowing it over my thick, hard shaft as she rubbed her entire face against it. I loved the way her soft, warm cheeks and thin, moist lips played over my thick, throbbing hard dick. I took another deep drag on my joint and offered a toke on the other joint to my horny, slutty aunt. Aunty immediately took another deep, long drag and I watched the end of the joint glow bright for a few seconds. Once again, I moved the hot, burning joint away from my genitals and let Aunty Sheen rub her face against my member. My young, excited dick stood rock-hard and ram-rod straight with intense arousal.

"Mm... Hmm... Mm... Hmm..." Aunty Sheen continued to moan lustily as she smoked up and gently licked and kissed my throbbing, thick dick with her smoky, hot mouth.

Shivers of intense pleasure ran up and down my spine when my mature, horny aunt wrapped her thin, moist lips around my smooth, circumcised knob. She began to expertly lick my engorged dickhead with her soft, wet tongue while her thin lips squeezed my long, stiff dick. I had to fight to keep my eyes open now. I cleared my throat and took a deep breath before taking the last few drags on the joint. I was almost stoned by the time we both finished our joints.

I was extremely high though and found my position on the soft couch too comfortable to move. So, I pulled at the leash and Aunty Sheen reluctantly released my thick, huge shaft from her small, warm mouth.

"Mm?" Aunty Sheen mumbled quizzically.

"Grab these." I said as put the two butts carefully between her lips. "Put them in the ashtray." I said, nodding to the coffee table behind her.

I released another foot of the leash and Aunty Sheen carefully turned around in place before leaning over the ashtray kept close to the edge of the large, oblong coffee table. I watched her dark, broad back and huge, round, naked ass cheeks only a foot away from me. My dick twitched at the sexy sight and I took this as a sign. As soon as Aunty Sheen turned around after dropping the roaches into the ashtray I patted the soft, dark cushioned seat on my left. I pulled at the leash and Aunty Sheen crawled over on to the low, soft sofa. She turned around and settled on her fours on my left, with her head near my crotch and feet on the low, thick armrest.

"Eat this, bitch." I whispered somewhat fiercely over the loud music and pulled the leash down.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned as my swollen, slick dickhead bumped against her wet, thin lips, "Hmm... Aahh..." Sheen aunty started moaning with lust as she started to suck on my thick, stiff dick once more.

"Oh..." I moaned softly at the intense pleasure and reached with my left hand to grab her enormous, round ass cheek.

"Mm... Hmm... Mmh..." Aunty kept moaning softly with lust and enjoyed the way I fondled and squeezed her huge, soft, round buttocks.

Aunty Sheen's gigantic ass cheeks prevented me from reaching her crotch so I had to lean to the side. I stretched my arm till I felt her moist, warm crotch.

"Mmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned long and low when I began to caress her large, loose labia but didn't pull my dick out of her warm, welcome mouth.

I started by caressing her moist cunt lips with my fingertips before settling on her thick, prominent clit.

"Mmhmm..." Sheen aunty moaned her approval when she felt my fingers playing with her ultra-sensitive clit.

I kept on brushing my fingertips over her loose, dark labia till they were sufficiently slick with her pre-cum. I loved the way Aunty Sheen kept sucking the top half of my stiff, long dick. I felt her wet, warm tongue playing around my large, round knob while her small mouth got stretched wide with my thick shaft. My huge, hard dick stood completely erect and throbbed with excitement. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the thrilling sensation for a long time, casually playing with my slutty, submissive aunt's clit in the meanwhile. Soon though, Aunty Sheen started to push her smooth, clean-shaven crotch against my hand. I quickly inserted two long fingers into her creamy, hot cunt.

"Mmphh!" Aunty Sheen's groan of pain was muffled with a mouthful of my cock, "Mmph! Mmhh! Mmh! Mm! Mm! Mm!" Her muffled groans and moans became more frequent as I started to thrust my fingers in and out of her slick, hot pussy.

I pulled the leash low with the other hand, thus lowering my aunt's head deeper on my huge, hard cock.

"Mmph! Aack! Aack! Aagh! Aack!" Sheen aunty started to gag and cough as I began pulling her head deeper and deeper on my stiff, slick dick.

I could feel her tight throat clamp hard around my engorged dickhead every time I sank my huge, hard cock deep into her warm, wet mouth. I kept thrusting my fingers faster and faster into her creamy, warm cunt and could feel her orgasm building up. I sensed her dark, plump body became stiff and she clamped her thin lips tight around my slick, large cock. I felt her teeth press against its soft, smooth skin so I pulled her face up roughly from my cock.

"Aaahh..." Aunty Sheen groaned long and low and suddenly climaxed.

I could feel her hot breath on my slick, stiff dick and immediately felt a rush of warm, slick juices as she squirted hard. I started to finger her cunt even faster, making sure to flick my thumb against her thick, hard clit every time I pushed my fingers into her. My knuckles and hand was drenched with her cum as she continued to squirt her cunt juices again and again, making a mess on the vinyl-clad cushions of the sofa. I watched her whitish, wet pussy juices splash and splatter on the armrest behind her.

"Aaa... Oohh... Aahh... Aahh.. Aahh... Aaai!" Sheen aunty kept on groaning long and hard before another orgasm followed the first.

Sheen aunt's plump, dark naked assets jiggled and quaked as she trembled with yet another intense orgasm. Her climaxing cunt spewed out her warm, wet juices again and again, drenching the large sofa cushion completely this time. I knew it was too much for her to take in her stoned state so I started to slow down my finger-fucking. Aunty Sheen's dark, curvy, bare breasts and buttocks trembled with the after-throes of intense multiple orgasms by the time I pulled my juicy, wet fingers out of her creamy, hot pussy.

"Uhh..." Aunty Sheen groaned softly when she felt her pussy devoid of my fingers, "Mm..." She moaned and started to lick my still-stiff and throbbing, wet dick which swayed an inch away from her face.

"Aah..." I moaned softly at the way Sheen aunty licked and kissed my thick, wet shaft.

I let her lick and taste my young, hard dick till she eventually recovered from the intense orgasms.

"Mm?" Aunty Sheen moaned questioningly when I lifted her head off of my stiff, slick dick.

I sat up straight and pushed my slick, wet left hand to her face. Aunty Sheen smiled wide and quickly went about licking her cum off of my fingers and palm. I pushed each cum-drenched finger into her mouth, letting her suck them all the way in and lick her cum off of them with her warm tongue hungrily. She ran her pink, wet tongue over my palm when I spread it out and managed to lick it clean completely.

"Good dog." I said and grinned at her.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen smiled back proudly, and licking her thin, wet lips teasingly.

My stiff, huge cock still stood slick and completely erect. Aunty Sheen looked at it with a burning hunger. I was amazed that she was still craving for a cock despite climaxing multiple times only a few minutes ago. I was planning to fuck her hard on the couch when the doorbell rang. Shit! I thought to myself and Aunty Sheen perked up, but didn't move from her place on the sofa. I let go of the leather leash and nodded to the bedroom door.

"Coming." I said aloud.

Aunty Sheen smiled before she slithered down from the low sofa. I watched her enormous, dark and round ass cheeks tremble as she put her hands on the floor, turned her back to me, and slowly put her knees on the floor too. Aunty Sheen stayed in character and crawled hurriedly on her fours to the bedroom door. I stood up and walked towards the door, but without taking my eyes off of my middle-aged, Muslim aunt's giant, round ass cheeks as she swayed and jiggled them enticingly till she disappeared behind the door to the main bedroom.

I hurried to put my stiff, slick dick back into my jeans and managed it after a few tries. I had to bend my large, hard cock and pulled my vest low to try and hide its bulging presence on my crotch.

It was precisely 2 PM when the waiter arrived with a cart of food. I opened the door, slipped the waiter 100 bucks and thanked him. I rolled the cart into the large living area and locked and latched the main door behind me.

"Come on out, bitch." I called as I rolled the cart to the coffee table.

I heard the soft thumps of my plump aunt's thick knees on the tiled floor as she emerged from the bedroom door on her fours. I glanced at her while unloading the dishes from the cart on to the low, oblong, glass-topped coffee table. Aunty Sheen's big, brown, bare breasts clamped the leather leash, trailing from the dog-collar around her neck, as she crawled around the sofa and stopped close to me.

"Sit." I commanded, without turning around from the coffee table and heard her soft, plump body shuffle as she sat back on her knees, raising her head and looking at me imploringly.

"Yes, I know you want my cock. But first you've got to eat, see." I said and smiled.

A few minutes later, I'd served a few spoonful of plain white rice on a plate and kept it on the floor between the solo sofa and the coffee table. I grabbed the other plate piled with food and took my seat on the large sofa once more. The musky scent of Aunty Sheen's cunt-juices wafted to me from the side but I didn't mind it. My eyes were fixed on Aunty Sheen's naked, plump form, as she knelt obediently only a couple of feet away to my left.

"Eat, bitch." I ordered, nodding to the plate on the floor.

Aunty Sheen smiled, turned around, placing her sock-clad hands on the tiles around the plate and started to munch the bland rice like a true dog. Obviously, I was ogling her dark, giant, round ass cheeks and the way it jiggled and trembled as aunty hungrily lapped up the rice. My eyes went to her glistening large, loose labia which peeked out from under her huge, round ass cheeks. I quickly pulled my barely-softened dick out of my fly once again. I turned a little and leaned against the backrest before placing my heavy, boot-clad feet on my mature, slutty aunt's huge, round butt cheeks.