Muslim Widow - Daughter Dee Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, of course. She's my best friend since school after all." Aunty Sheen explained matter-of-factly.

"Wow!" Dee said, shaking her head and grinning, "What happened, mom?" She asked with eager excitement in her voice and took a long drag on her joint too.

I was taking small sips on my chilled drink and light drags on my joint because I was already very high. The vodka was taking effect too, making my vision sway slightly. My movements were slightly slower and careful. I turned to look at my aunt as she started narrating the story of her first lesbian experiment.

"This happened back when we were in college. We had gone on a week-long trip to Manali. It was during a two-day trek. We had halted near a beautiful hot spring and Vendy and I sneaked out at night when everyone was sleeping exhausted after the day-long trek."

I already knew about that incident (Read about it in my post titled "Muslim Widow - Hindu Divorcee Lez").

Aunty Sheen and Vandana had shared their first lesbian experience with me back when we had two days of blissful bisexual sex at her farmhouse in April, 2007. As aunty shared the juicy details once more, I noticed Dee's eyes were getting wider and she often shook her head in amazement at her mother's brazen nature when she was younger. Aunty Sheen took her time, recalling the smallest detail of the incident which had happened around 30 years ago. She talked about it as if it had happened just yesterday.

Dee was slightly jealous when she came to know we had come so near to Pune but didn't come to meet her when we left home from Pune airport back then. However, the exciting details of her mother's narration soon made her forget everything else. When their glasses emptied I quietly refilled them and handed them back to my aunt and cousin. Aunty Sheen kept talking incessantly in a drunk, sensual voice.

I was extremely high and slightly tipsy by the time Aunty Sheen finished. Needlessly, my cock was aroused under the towel now. My thick, hardening dick made a visible tent under my towel. The dull, yellow glow of the recessed lighting on the ceiling fell down and my dusky aunt and older cousin's similar, smooth skin shone golden and inviting. The loud crash of thunder had gotten closer and I could see the flashes of lightning through the wide glass doors of the balcony in front.

RING!

We were startled by the soft doorbell.

"It's probably the dinner." Aunty Sheen said, hurrying to snuff her smoked joint but I put a hand on her bare, soft arm.

"Let me get it, mom." I said, smiling and standing up slowly.

"O... Are you sure?" Dee said and giggled, pointing to the round tent my young, arousing dick made under the towel.

Aunty Sheen and I laughed along with her and I adjusted my huge, growing dick and made it as less visible as I could. I grabbed a hundred-rupee note from my wallet on the coffee table and walked slowly over to the main door. I unlocked it to find a waiter with a trolley laden with our dinner. I thanked him, tipped him the hundred bucks and watched him smile his appreciation before he bowed and insisted that he could serve the dinner. I politely declined and he bowed once more before hurrying off. I pulled the heavy food cart inside and locked the door carefully.

I pushed the trolley ahead, slowly coming in view of my aunt and cousin who were talking in soft, excited voices on the couch.

"Dinner is ready, ladies." I announced as I rolled the trolley to the dining table.

"Oh, are you the dessert?" Aunty Sheen cooed flirtatiously and laughed along with Dee at her quip.

I just grinned and watched their lovely, large brown boobs jiggle as they laughed hard. I knew then that Aunty Sheen and Dee's two glasses of vodka and the thick, half joint were in full effect. As I lifted the plates and dished from the trolley and placed them on the dining table, Aunty Sheen and Dee stood up slowly, staggering a little and grabbed each other's arm before making their way slowly over to me. Aunty and Dee once again pushed three chairs together at the dining table, with a perfect view of the stormy, dark weather through the glass balcony doors.

We quickly resumed our seats, with me in the middle, Dee to my left and Aunty Sheen to my right. The chairs were practically touching and Aunty Sheen, Dee and I felt comfortable sitting so close together in the slightly chilly room. I loved the way their soft, bare arms touched mine from both sides. Sometimes, their large, round tits pressed against me as they leaned to grab something from the other end. We joked around initially and teased Dee that she had missed such an awesome time at Vandana's farmhouse in Lonavla.

"Okay. It's your turn. Had you tried lesbian sex before?" Sheen aunty asked Dee, smiling past me.

"Mm..." Dee mumbled, suddenly seeming shy, "Yeah... I did." Dee admitted and looked up and grinned when she saw us smiling and nodding our heads in amazement.

"Nice! Who is she? Do I know her?" Aunty Sheen asked her daughter excitedly.

"I don't know if you remember Archie Jacobs, that tomboy who was with me in school." Dee replied, referring to the elite all-girls school she had gone to back in my hometown.

"Of course I remember her!" Aunty Sheen said, suddenly perking up, "Tall, gangly Catholic girl with a short hair cut, right?" She asked.

"That's right!" Dee nodded her head, "She forced me in an empty classroom at our graduation party." She said and her eyes became hazy for a while as she recalled the incident from 3 years ago.

"I knew she was a lesbian." Aunty Sheen commented and grinned, taking a bite of her food.

"Yeah, it was an open secret in my school because she had forced several girls in my class. Everyone knew she was gay and was a butch and bully so everyone else tended to avoid her. But she was always nice to me. She would compliment me and smile in class. I figured she wanted me but I was scared, mom. I'd only lost my virginity a year ago with my love," Dee squeezed my arm tightly and looked at me with an adoring smile, "But I was curious about girls a little. I didn't act on my urge and she started to try and talk to me whenever I passed her in school. She would always stand really close to me and I can still recall the manly deodorant she used." She said and grinned sheepishly.

Aunty Sheen nodded her head encouragingly, leaning in closer as we ate and listened to Dee narrate her first lesbian experience.

Dee had begged and pleaded with her father for permission to go to the graduation party after-hours at her school. Our conservative family discouraged such things but uncle eventually relented, on the condition that I would drop her off and pick her up at 9 PM, because the party was going to go on till midnight. Dee agreed to everything.

Dee looked extremely sexy and sophisticated in her lovely, pink Sari and fitting, red long-sleeved blouse. She had straightened her long, wavy dark hair and it hung down to her curvy, slim waist. Dee looked alluring in the makeup. Her lovely, lush lips looked extremely enticing with the crimson lipstick. Her young breasts had been noticeably large and perky back in school too and they stood out prominently in her push-up bra. The soft plain pink Sari was wound tight to highlight her luscious, curvy figure. However, she had covered all her sexiness in a drab, dark Abaya and a dark Hijab which she had to wear on the way to and from the school.

Around 7 PM, Dee needed to pee. She asked her friends to accompany her to the washroom on the far end of the school building on the ground floor but none was ready to leave the party which was just getting started. The huge sound system played loud music as girls in their best dresses started to laugh and dance. Even the staff members, including the strict nuns who ran the school enjoyed themselves.

Dee finally left alone for the washroom. There was barely anyone in the school building because everyone was out in the playfield. The upper two stories of the old, Victorian-era building were dark. Only a few light bulbs, placed at sparse intervals, illuminated the old, dark musty school corridor. She quickly walked past the locked doors of the class rooms. Once, she thought she heard someone else's footsteps following her but found the corridor empty. She shrugged and hurried to the empty washroom. Dee had just entered into the last stall when she heard the door the bathroom creak open slowly as someone entered. She figured it was another girl from the party and was relieved. However, she froze when the footsteps stopped right in front of her stall.

Dee looked down to see a pair of long, black heeled boots under the door before she heard a knock. She called out that she was in there and told whoever it was to use the other stalls which were completely empty. However, when she heard the knock once more she almost lost it and opened the door in a huff, with intent to give her piece of mind to whoever it was out there.

Suddenly she was wrapped in an embrace that nearly lifted her off of her feet. Dee's cry of shock was stifled as a pair of soft, thin lips smashed against hers and started to kiss her hard. Dee was extremely shocked when she realized it was Archie who hugging and kissing her. But the very next instant, she realized that this was the perfect chance to make her fantasy real and she started to respond to the hard, rough kiss. Archie eventually broke their kiss so Dee could breathe again but kept on murmuring her name as she kissed my older cousin all over her pretty, round face. When Archie's thin hands moved over to Dee's lovely large young breasts Dee stopped her suddenly, telling her she was scared they might get caught if anyone walked in the washroom.

Archie told her she knew just the place before pulling an eager Dee out of the stall. They sneaked out into the dark corridor, and once they were sure no one was around, quickly hurried over to the darkened stairway and went to the first floor and turned the corner to reach the rear corridor. Archie held Dee's hand tight and protectively as she led her to the last classroom the almost dark passageway. They had a clear view of the party in the immense grounds a hundred yards away on the other end of the school campus before they took the turn. The doors to the classrooms were locked with large padlocks. However, Dee noticed that the latch of the last door was busted and Archie quickly pushed it open before pulling it shut behind them and locking it from within.

The classrooms of the old school are huge. They have large wooden doors and high windows. They have tall, vaulted ceilings and large, wooden bench-table sets in three neat rows. Archie switched on the flashlight on her cell phone and held it up towards the empty classroom. She signaled to Dee to walk ahead and followed her to the teacher's table on the raised, concrete dais at the front.

Dee was sure Archie was checking her derriere so she swung her hips exaggeratedly and made her lovely, round firm ass cheeks jiggle even harder under the soft folds of the Sari. Dee stepped up on the dais and turned around, standing with a hand on the teacher's table, her eyes blinded by the flashlight. Archie then kept her cell phone in a corner of the large, wooden teacher's table with the flashlight facing up towards the whitewashed ceiling. Dee could now see Archie in the dim light and admitted that she felt her young cunt tingle right then.

Archie was dressed in a tight, plain black dress which fell to her thighs. She had on dark makeup, with the purple lipstick highlighting her thin, bow-shaped lips and her slanted eyes looked beautiful. Archie was very petite, with an almost flat chest. She was thin with a pair of small but extremely round buttocks which led down to a pair of thin but muscular legs.

Dee took out her cell phone and switched on the flash light before placing it similarly on the other end of the large table. The two small flashlights illuminated the front of the class in a cool white light and highlighted Dee's sexy, shapely figure amazingly. Archie immediately stepped up on the dais and pushed Dee up against the teacher's table. As Dee's big, firm buttocks pressed against the table behind her, Archie wrapped her thin, long arms around Dee and pulled her into a hard, rough kiss once more. Dee responded back with her own fierceness, now every last drop of shame and decency having lost to her lust.

Dee caressed Archie's sharp angular face and kissed her back with the same intensity as Archie's hands began moving over her back. She felt Archie caress the patch of skin exposed by her blouse at her back. She practically shivered when she felt Archie's cold, thin finger caressing her exposed lower back softly before sliding down and resting on the prominent protruding buttocks. Kissing her soft, plump lips hungrily, Archie moved her hands to Dee's firm, bare belly between the Sari and blouse and caressed it softly. She moved her hands and broke the kiss. Dee felt disappointed at the sudden pause in their passionate kissing but grinned when Archie grabbed the trailing end of Dee's Sari.

Archie stepped back to give Dee space and started to pull the Sari slowly. Dee smiled and winked before she started to turn around in slow circles. Archie kept looking at my sexy, dusky curvy cousin hungrily as she gradually started to reveal her lovely, voluptuous young body. Archie made sure to roll the Sari gently and place it on the teacher's chair behind her. She immediately stepped close to Dee and grabbed her large, lovely tits. Dee moaned softly as Archie started to fondle and squeeze her tights roughly. Archie could easily hold Dee's lovely, large nipples in a pinch and pull her firm, round tits up and down, making Dee gasp and groan with pleasure.

Soon, Archie's hand moved to pull at the drawstring of Dee's petticoat which she was wearing beneath the Sari. Archie groaned with lust when it slipped and fell down around Dee's ankles, exposing my older cousin's sexy, shapely smooth legs. Archie immediately wrapped her left hand around Dee's bare, curvy waist and pulled her into tight hug. Her other hand grabbed and squeezed Dee's firm, round young breasts as she kissed my cousin passionately once more. Dee began to feel Archie's bony body with her hands. She was surprised to find that Archie wasn't wearing a bra (not that she needed one with those firm, flat tits. Dee was getting breathless as her excitement grew with the rough fondling and kissing from the butch lesbian. She pushed Dee back and up till she was sitting on the edge of the teacher's table, still kissing roughly with their lips smashing sloppily against each other's.

Dee moaned in Archie's mouth when Archie placed her palm on Dee's soft, satin panties. She rubbed Dee's lovely, young cunt over the soft fabric till Dee could practically feel her hungry pussy clench and unclench with anticipation. Dee immediately reached around and pulled Archie's short dress up. Archie broke the kiss long enough to quickly shrug out of her short, loose dress.

Dee groaned as she ran her fingers admiringly over Archie's smooth, fair and firm female form. Archie stood straight, completely naked in front of Dee, letting my cousin explore her thin, strong body. Dee ran her hands softly over Archie's small tits before leaning in and kissing them. Archie hissed with lust at this and pushed her chest hard against Dee's face. Dee hungrily kissed Archie's tiny, taut tits and licked her tiny, brown nipples alternately. Dee's hands slipped down Archie's firm, flat tummy and rested on her bare, hairy crotch. Archie moaned softly when Dee started to run her fingers through the short, curly dark pubes.

Dee figured it was too much for Archie to take because the next moment she placed her crotch on Dee's thick, firm thigh and pushed my cousin's other leg wide apart. Dee leaned back with her hands on the large table behind her as Archie's thin, long fingers expertly slipped through the sides of Dee's satin panties and quickly found my cousin's creamy, smooth cunt.

Dee gasped aloud as Archie started to rub her fingertips up and down her tight, brown cunt. She felt Archie place her left knee on the table and start rubbing her hairy, soft cunt up and down Dee's firm, round bare thigh. Archie had already pushed aside Dee's panties and her fingers were flicking at Dee's small but sensitive clit. Dee groaned with intense pleasure as Archie's fingers started rubbing her clit faster and faster. Dee closed her eyes and titled her head up as she shivered and moaned with increasing excitement.

Dee suddenly gasped aloud in pain as Archie pushed her thin forefinger into her tight, young cunt without a warning. Although Dee had been fucking me almost regularly for more than a year at that point, her cute, young cunt was still extremely tight and she struggled to take more than a finger into her pussy when I fingered her. Dee tried to stop Archie because the pain was too much but she jerked her hand aside and slipped her long, thin finger all the way into Dee's tight, wet cunt. With her other hand, Archie fondled Dee's lovely, large young tits and rubbed her own pussy on my cousin's smooth, round thigh.

Dee started to enjoy herself once more when Archie found her G-spot and started to stimulate her to the heights of lust-filled excitement. Dee put her right arm around Archie's thin naked waist and started to push and pull her back and forth, so Archie's hairy, young cunt was rubbing harder against Dee's firm, thick thigh. Archie swore like a sailor as she fingered Dee. She muttered about how sexy Dee was, how she had been exciting Archie from years now and how many times Archie had fingered herself to intense orgasms while fantasizing about fucking my dusk, curvy lusty cousin. The dirty talking seemed to stimulate both of them as they rubbed, fondled and fingered the other to an incredible mutual orgasm.

Dee told me she still remembers the way their throaty and lust-filled moans of ecstasy echoed in the large, dark empty classroom when they climaxed hard together. Their starkly different bodies thrashed and bumped against the other's as they reveled in the throes of their intense orgasms. Eventually Archie slumped over Dee and they both fell exhausted on the teacher's table. She could still remember the way her creamy cunt juice dribbled out of her climaxing cunt and ran in a rivulet down the teacher's table. She could distinctly recall the way Archie's slick, wet warm cum splashed out of her thin, tight pussy and ran down Dee's thick, bare thigh, along her shapely muscular calves before finally sliding over her high heels and dripping down on the dusty floor of the classroom.

They lay naked and gasping for breath in each other's arms, with Dee lying back on the large, wooden table and Archie's thin, nude form draped over my cousin's lovely, curvy body. Dee remembered she softly caressed Archie's short, spiky hair and comforted her as she tried to recover from her own intense climax. It took a long time for them to stir. Archie and Dee shared several lovely kisses as they slowly stood back up. Archie told Dee that her life-long fantasy to fuck her had finally come true and thanked her profusely. When asked, Dee made it clear that she was not a lesbian but wanted to try it once with someone experienced. This made Archie feel proud. She patiently helped Dee get dressed and adjust her ruined makeup before quickly getting dressed herself.

After promising to do it one more time, Archie and Dee shared one last long kiss before walking hand in hand quietly down the dark, gloomy school corridor and separating just before entering the party in the ground.

"Wow!" Aunty Sheen exclaimed and shook her head, "You've got me so wet, baby." She said softly before pressing her crotch for emphasis.

1...456789