Muslim Widow - Daughter Dee Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunty Sheen bobbed her head back and forth, taking the first couple of inches of my huge, hard dick into her tight mouth. Her thin lips were stretched tight around my thick, slick shaft and I loved the way her wet, soft tongue ran circles around my shaft as she tried to lick every drop of Dee's cum. Sheen aunty slurped and sucked my slick, wet dick for a while and suddenly released it when she was done.

"Oh, mom..." I groaned in mock disappointment and looked down to see aunty staring at her daughter's prone form to the side.

Aunty Sheen immediately went on her fours and crawled around Dee to sit behind her head. I watched my mature, plump aunt's huge, dark breasts hang down and sway before she turned around and I saw her lovely, wet brown ass cheeks jiggle wildly as she crawled away. Dee was ogling her mother's naked, chunky body too. Dee gestured her mother and aunty immediately bent at her waist, placed her lips over Dee's and let her daughter taste her own cum from her mouth.

My huge, thick dick throbbed hard and ached for another hole. Watching Dee taste her own juices from her mother's mouth was incredibly exciting. Eventually, Aunty Sheen broke their kiss and stood back straight. I saw their large, brown breasts heave up and down as they tried to catch their breaths. Dee gestured to my aunt once more and smiled. Aunty Sheen grinned and leaned over her daughter once more, placing her hands on the cold, tiled floor, near Dee's sexy, slim waist.

I realized Aunty Sheen was going to sit on her daughter's cute face. I watched as she carefully placed her thick, knees far alongside Dee's head before she leaned forward over her daughter's naked body and rested her plump, naked body on Dee's lovely, nude form. Sheen aunty placed her hands on Dee's thick, shapely bare thighs and gently spread them apart. Aunty Sheen and Dee got into a perfect 69 position.

"Oh, mooom..." Dee groaned soft and long as soon as Aunty Sheen started to lick the mix of our cum from her cute, creamy cunt.

I watched the back of Aunty Sheen's head moving up and down over Dee's crotch, no doubt licking her daughter's tight slit and sucking her messy pussy.

"Mmnnn!" Aunty Sheen moaned this time and I figured Dee had started to kiss her mother's mature pussy too.

My attention was eventually drawn to my huge, slick dick as it throbbed hard with anticipation. I was incredibly high and swayed a little as I slowly walked around and went down on my knees behind my aunt. I was stroking my thick, wet dick slowly but with increasing excitement watching Dee lovingly lick her mother's dark, wet pussy. I stared at the sexy sight of my mature, plump aunt's huge, round bare buttocks trembling as her daughter licked her large, loose labia and sucked on the thick, prominent clit hidden under the thick labial folds. Dee must have sensed my presence because she opened her eyes and looked straight at me over my thick, throbbing dick.

Dee slid a few inches lower under her mother and reached up to grab Aunty Sheen's huge, naked brown ass cheeks. I watched her spread my aunt's thick, dark and round buttocks as far as she could before I leaned forward and brushed my thick dick head against Aunty Sheen's clean-shaven mature cunt.

"Mmhh!" Aunty Sheen moaned at the touch but continued to lick her daughter's pussy.

I sat lower on my knees and placed my swollen dick head near Dee's mouth. As soon as Dee felt my thick, warm dick head on her mouth, she tilted her head back and gobbled my swollen top immediately.

"Oh! Baby..." I cried out in pleasure as Dee squeezed my huge, engorged cock cap with her soft, thick lips while her wet, warm tongue ran circles around it inside her mouth.

I closed my eyes and let Dee suck on my thick dick head till it started to ache with urgency. I really, really wanted to fuck my aunt now. I pulled back and my thick, huge dick popped out of Dee's reluctant mouth.

"Mm..." Dee groaned softly in disappointment, "Oohh... mom... Ah, yes!" She soon started to moan encouragingly though as Aunty Sheen's cunt-licking brought turned her on even more.

Dee went back to licking her mother's dark, moist pussy while Aunty Sheen returned the favor in the same way. I pushed my left hand deeper into my aunt's deep, tight ass crack.

"Oohh!" Aunty Sheen suddenly moaned loud when my fingers brushed against her tight, brown anus.

With my knees on the cold, hard terrace floor, I moved closer till my thick, slick dick head bumped against my aunt's anus. I placed my head right over it and slowly let my spit dribble out of my dry mouth and fall perfectly on Aunty Sheen's brown, tight asshole.

SMACK! My hand rose and instantly fell on my aunt's lovely, large left ass cheek.

"Ouch!" Aunty Sheen cried out at the sudden spank on her soft, sensitive buttock.

"Sshh..." Aunty Sheen soon hissed in pleasure as I continued to rub my spit over her sensitive, small butt hole once again. "Mm... Mmh... Hmmm..." She continued to moan when Dee began to lick my aunt's creamy, black crotch all over.

"OW!!" Aunty Sheen groaned very loudly as my slick, swollen dick head broke through her taut anal ring,

"Ssshh! Aahh! Aaaiiii!" Aunty grunted and screamed aloud when I thrust my huge, stiff dick deeper into her tight anal canal with hard, swift jerks.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I spanked my aunt's huge, bare booty cheeks very hard thrice with each hand.

"Ow! Ouch!" Aunty Sheen groaned and cried at the sudden stinging pain on her big, bare buttocks but didn't even try to stop me in any way because she loved rough sex immensely.

I loved the way her tight rectal ring clamped hard around my huge, hard shaft. Her body trembled with the effort of taking my thick shaft into her taut, little asshole and I relished the way it made her huge, bare booty cheeks tremble visibly in the dim light. I paused with half my huge dick in aunt's asshole just to see the way her lovely, large bubble booty jiggled. My stoned and horny mind was completely focused on my mature, slutty aunt's huge round booty as I started to push forward once more.

"Aaahh! Oww! Ooo! Shit! Aah! Shit!" Aunty Sheen's groans of pain turned to swearing loudly as she tried to accommodate my huge, thick dick into her tiny, mature butt hole.

"Mpph! Mmh! Mmm!" Her groans were instantly muffled as Dee wrapped her thick, strong legs around her mother's head and pulled my aunt's face down to her crotch.

I buried my huge, thick dick almost all the way in my plump, dark aunt's lovely, tight asshole before pulling it out slowly.

"Mmmm..." Aunty Sheen's long but muffled groan of relief was clear in the silent, foggy cold night till I stopped with my swollen dick head remaining in my aunt's constricting anal canal.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Unn! Un! Un! Ugh! Ugh!" Aunty Sheen's groan suddenly turned to short, quick grunts of pain as I began to bang her ass hard from behind.

My bare, firm crotch banged loudly against my aunt's big, mature bare butts every time I sank the long length of my thick, big shaft into her tight, warm anus. My shriveled scrotum brushed against Dee's forehead sometimes as she kept licking her mother's creamy, dark cunt harder and faster with my strokes. My thrusts were getting faster and harder with every minute. I was completely focused on fucking my mature Muslim aunt's asshole for as long as I could. After a few minutes, I could feel the sweat forming on my forehead but it soon evaporated in the chilly, foggy night.

"Mpph! Mph! Mmph! Mmph! Ungh! Unn! Ungh!" Aunty Sheen's grunts of pain were turning me on immensely and I felt my throbbing, thick dick about to orgasm soon.

I started to fuck my mature aunt's tight little asshole harder and harder while grabbing, squeezing and spanking her huge, soft and round ass cheeks at will.

"Mmph! Mphh! Mmhh! Mmhh! Mmmmm!!" Aunty Sheen's muffled groans turned into moans before she moaned long and loud in her daughter's cunt as she climaxed.

I felt her entire body go rigid for a second before she started shivering hard. Her enormous, round ass cheeks jiggled and rippled as her tight asshole tightened incredibly hard around my thick shaft. Her taut rectal ring began to milk my thick, slick shaft as it thrust in and out mercilessly.

"Mmpph!" Dee's cry of surprise was muffled as her mother's climaxing cunt sprayed out her warm, white juices on her face. "Aag! Aack!" Dee gagged as she almost drowned in her mother's cum but soon managed to gulp down the first mouthful and moan as she took reached her climax from Aunty Sheen's forced licking.

"Mmhhhhh!" Dee's moan of pleasure was muffled but loud enough to show how intense her own orgasm was.

I saw her naked, curvy brown body writhe and wriggle under her plump, mature mother's weight as she climaxed hard once again. The jiggling and jerking bought me to the cusp of orgasm and I sank my throbbing, thick dick deep in my mature Muslim aunt's tight, narrow asshole and came hard.

"Aaaahhhhh!" I growled low and long as the first streak of my sticky, hot semen spurted out of my thick, slick dick and splashed deep within my aunt's anal canal. "Oh, shit!!" I swore aloud as my body jerked hard, making my throbbing, hard dick spurt its seed out in hard spasms.

I was flying high in ecstasy. My eyes were shut tight and my mouth open wide in a silent, satisfied grin as I came again and again in Aunty Sheen's asshole. My hands were holding on to her soft, round ass cheeks in a death-like grip, scared that I would fall over and squish Dee under our combined weight. My hips jerked in spasms as my young, huge dick puked out the last sticky drops of my hot cum in Aunty Sheen's tight, clenched asshole.

I eventually could breathe once again and my body relaxed. I opened my eyes and looked up at the dark grey foggy sky overhead and breathed the cold, chilly air of the late monsoon evening with relief. I slowly released my grip on my aunt's soft, big brown buttocks and slid back to sit on my heels.

"Ooh..." Aunty Sheen groaned first when I finally pulled out my softening, slick dick out of her creaming, tight asshole.

"Hmm!" Dee moaned and breathed a sigh of relief as her mother lifted her creamy, dark crotch off of her pretty face.

I watched my mature, slutty aunt's huge bare buttocks jiggle as she struggled to get off of her daughter. I slowly stood up and helped Aunty Sheen up.

"Whoa!" Aunty gasped in surprise as she swayed and I held her around her thick, curvy waist to support her.

"Daddy..." Dee called out softly from the floor and I looked down to see her cute, round face shining wet with her mother's cunt juices as she smiled and held up her arms towards me.

I took her hand in my right and helped her up slowly too. Aunty Sheen clung to my left, with her soft, huge and round boobs pressing against my bare chest.

"Whew!" Dee sighed exhaustedly as she finally stood straight, with her arm around my waist for support.

"Come on, let's go in. It's fucking cold out here." Dee mumbled as she shivered.

Suddenly, I too felt the chill on my cooling body and led my naked aunt and cousin inside through the large glass doors. Without being told, I helped Aunty Sheen and Dee into the bathroom of the main bedroom. Aunty Sheen quickly twisted the knob and we went under the wonderful warm shower together. Aunty Sheen and Dee took turns cleaning each other and then together soaped and cleaned my young, large dick. Around half an hour later, we stepped out of the bathroom together, feeling fresh and very relaxed and decided about dinner.

Mother Daughter Share Lovely Lesbian Experiences with One Another

(9 PM - 12 AM Saturday, 18th August 2007)

Aunty Sheen immediately went to the phone at the side of the huge king-size bed and placed an order for dinner. She declined dessert though and hung up by the time I had dried my long, wet hair somewhat. I heard a crash of thunder somewhere far and suddenly remembered something. I quickly wrapped the thick plush white towel around my waist and hurried out to the large living room and out into the huge terrace.

A gust of cold, wet wind brushed against me as soon as I slid one of the large glass doors open. I looked up to see the clouds had become very dark. I could hear peels of thunder and lightning in the west. I hurried around the swimming pool and carefully placed our half-smoked joints into the black zipper pouch we had left behind. Thankfully, it started to rain softly just as I stepped back into the living room and slid the glass door shut behind me. The large seating area was still lit by only a few recessed lights in the lofty ceiling. It created a dark, cozy ambience which was perfect to enjoy the stormy weather outside. I didn't have anything else to do till the dinner arrived so I lit the half-finished joint I'd snuffed out to fuck Aunty Sheen and Dee.

This time, I sat in the middle of the large, soft low couch which faced the large glass doors to the balcony. I placed the pouch and ashtray within reach on the large, round low coffee table in front and eased lower to sit comfortably. After the first couple of drags on my joint, I could once again feel the weed taking effect. I was feeling satisfied and lucky after the intense fuck earlier and the strong stuff enhanced the mood multifold. I could clearly remember the time a month earlier when Aunty Sheen had "caught" her daughter fucking me at her home and convinced Dee to share her with me. Aunty Sheen hadn't told Dee that we had been fucking for over a year now.

"Hello, daddy..." Dee called out softly from the door to the main bedroom and I quickly turned my head to look at her.

Dee looked scintillating and sexy in a pair of pink satin lingerie set. She had on a cute and tiny bra on top which was barely big enough to cover her large, round mounds and her lovely, young cleavage popped out amazingly. I looked down her smooth tummy till I saw the matching tiny thong on her clean-shaven crotch. Dee's sexy, smooth shapely legs flexed as she walked barefoot towards me.

"Hello, baby..." I replied softly when she came and took a seat to my left, sitting close to me.

Dee smiled wickedly and leaned forward to grab the black pouch on the low coffee table in front. My eyes immediately slid down her almost-bare back and rested on her lovely, large and round buttocks. My cock stirred at this under the towel and I hurriedly took another deep drag. I watched my older cousin's sexy, brown and round chest mounds jiggle firmly as she lit her half-smoked joint too.

"Mm..." Dee moaned as she snuggled to me and took the first hit on her joint.

She half-lay on me, with her head resting against my shoulder at the back, while she splayed out her sexy, shapely brown legs at the side, along the length of the large, long sofa. We talked softly about the best parts from our fuck an hour earlier and giggled giddily as we slowly started to get high once more.

"Ali, the dinner will be here in half hour." Aunty Sheen announced as she stepped into the dim-lit living room and I immediately felt my slowly arousing cock twitch hard and visibly under the towel at the sexy sight.

Aunty Sheen's dark, curvy form looked even sexier in her red lacy underwear. I loved the way her small, revealing bra exposed her huge, black nipples underneath. The cups of her lingerie bra was barely big enough to cover my aunt's huge, black areolas and made her large, dark soft tits pop out threateningly from the bra. Her soft, round naked tummy and deep, dark navel were underlined by a thin line of lacy red fabric as her tiny lingerie bottom was stretched to its limit around her thick, round hips. I watched her lovely, large assets jiggle and sway as she walked under one of the recessed lights.

"Hm..." I mumbled, stoned and ogling my mature Muslim aunt's slutty, skimpy inner wear with a hardening dick.

Sheen aunty walked over to the dark corner and I hear the tinkling of bottles in the mini bar. Soon, she turned around and grabbed three glasses from the dining table before walking to the coffee table.

"Who wants a drink?" She asked and grinned, holding up the large bottle of Smirnoff she held up.

Dee and I nodded slowly, mesmerized by Aunty Sheen's sexy, bare brown body and watched as she placed the bottle of vodka, a chilled bottle of Coca Cola and the three tall glasses on the low coffee table. She stood opposite us and was bent over so we had a clear view of her enormous, mature dark tits as they dangled and swayed while she mixed our drinks expertly.

Once she finished making the drinks, Aunty Sheen walked around the coffee table with two glasses and stopped to my right. Dee and my eyes were stuck on her lovely, large brown tits as she leaned down and deliberately jiggled her huge, round and soft mounds while handing us our drinks. She turned around in her place and reached down to grab the black pouch from the coffee table. I watched her sexy, wide hips when she bent over and her giant, round ass cheeks jutted out far behind her. Sheen aunty took her time to pick the remaining half-smoked joint from the black pouch and the lighter before she stood up straight.

"Mm..." Dee moaned softly from my side and I realized she too was ogling her slutty, mature mother's plump, dark body.

We watched Aunty Sheen's large, dark breasts sway softly as she stood up and flicked on the lighter. Once the burnt end of the thick, stout joint was burning all around she dropped the lighter carelessly on the coffee table and stood with her round, bare hips jutting out, posing enticingly as she took the first deep drag.

"Mhm..." Aunty moaned softly and opened her eyes.

Sheen aunty looked at us and grinned, having caught her daughter and nephew ogling her mature, almost-nude body. Aunty Sheen shook her head in mock frustration before picking her glass from the coffee table and carefully taking a seat close to my right. My bare arm brushed against her warm, soft arm as she leaned closer with her glass raised.

"Here's to years of sex!" Aunty Sheen toasted and grinned.

"This is for my love. Ali." Dee toasted and raised her glass to touch her mother's.

"To us!" I toasted finally and we clicked our glasses together before taking a sip.

"Mm..." Dee moaned approvingly and nodded at her drink.

My first sip of vodka burnt on its way down and I took a few deep breaths. I settled back, snuggling between my mature aunt and young curvy cousin's warm, almost-bare bodies. Aunty Sheen, Dee and I started talking about our most memorable sex sessions in the past. Soon, the talk turned to bisexual experimenting.

"Mom..." Dee said quietly, "Did you ever try lesbian sex before me?" She asked, looking at her mother expectantly.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen mumbled and grinned, "Yes, I have." She said before taking a sip of her drink and taking a deep, long drag on her joint.

"So?" Dee asked, looking extremely curious now as she leaned on my chest and looked at Aunty Sheen on my other side.

"Well..." Aunty Sheen cleared her throat and began in a slow, slightly-slurred speech, "You know Vendy Aunty, right?" Sheen aunty said as she breathed out the thick, grey smoke through her mouth.

She was referring to Vandana Singh, one of her closest friends from my aunt's hometown. Vandana is a tall, curvy middle-aged Hindu divorcee who is a fiercely independent woman. Aunty Sheen, Vandana and I had had awesome threesomes at her spacious farmhouse in Lonavla right after Vandana's daughter got married. Co-incidentally, Vandana later on hired me as a writer for her advertising agency in Mumbai a couple of years after this incident.

"Duh, yes." Dee replied instantly, "Oh... Shit! Really?" She exclaimed when it suddenly dawned on her.

Dee was looking at her mother with raised eyebrows and an expression of disbelief. Aunty Sheen smugly took sips of her drink and a couple of drags on her joint before replying.

1...34567...9