Muslim Widow - Daughter Dee Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We roamed aimlessly for a long time before we made our way slowly back to the resort. The sky had turned darker now but the drizzle continued to waft down softly. Our high was coming down slowly now but my mind was still buzzing. We walked back in silence, each of us getting extremely excited with the prospect of the wild sex that was to come.

It was almost 7 PM when we stepped into our suite once more. The living room was dark because the sun had set quietly behind the thick, dark clouds and the drizzle had stopped. However, a cold, hard wind now blew in from the open glass door of the balcony. I switched on the large lights overhead and walked to slide the large glass doors shut. The room felt significantly warm. As I unzipped my windcheater and turned around, I looked in time to see my aunt and older cousin walking towards the bedroom, stripping their windcheaters as they walked. I smiled and my cock twitched in my shorts when they exposed their lovely, brown bare backs. I paused and stared at their large, round ass cheeks as they jiggled and swayed enticingly.

I quickly followed them into the big, brightly-lit bedroom to see Aunty Sheen and Dee chatting excitedly as they peeled their tight, small shorts off of their curvy, large hips.

"Son, get out of those sodden shorts too." Aunty Sheen said when she saw me standing topless and staring at them.

I smiled and quickly stepped out of my shorts.

No, I was completely nude, just like my mature, slutty aunt and sexy, hot cousin. With my young, semi-erect dick hanging free, we walked out into the large living room. I went to the mini bar and grabbed a few bottles of water. Aunty Sheen switched off the bright lights and let a couple of dim recessed lighting remain on. The living room took on a lovely, warm golden glow. The dark yellow lights reflect off of Aunty Sheen's and Dee's lovely, smooth brown naked bodies. It highlighted Dee's sexy, firm and bare bubble butt as she bent over to grab the black pouch from the her mother's handbag on the low coffee table.

My mature Muslim aunt's huge, round and dark breasts glowed dully as she stepped away from the light switches. My young, excited cock jerked softly while I watched my aunt's lovely, large bare buttocks sway hard as she walked over to the large glass door of the balcony.

Dee turned around with the black pouch and followed my aunt out of the balcony doors. My cock twitched harder when I watched Dee's lovely, firm naked booty cheeks tremble with each step. I felt the cool, moist wind brush against my big, bare cock as I stepped out into the huge balcony terrace. My aunt had switched on the underwater lights of the swimming pool and they cast a dull, rippling glow around.

The cool, shallow blue pool looked extremely tempting to me and I suddenly had an idea.

"How about a swim?" I suddenly piped up, looking at my aunt and cousin who were about to take their seats on the wicker chairs surrounding the coffee table at the other end, near the balcony.

"Sure!" Dee immediately replied with a grin as she stood up straight and began tying her long, dark wavy hair into a tight bun on the top of her head.

"Mm... Are you sure? The water must be really cold, son." Aunty Sheen hesitated, though she also started to tie her dark, medium-sized wavy hair into the loose bun at the back of the head.

"Yes. I bet the water's warmer beneath the surface, mom." I explained and gave my most charming smile.

"Okay then." Sheen aunty replied.

"Just put the ashtray and the pouch at the edge of the pool, please." I said, before quickly stooping down and slowly dipping my feet into the water.

"Mm..." I moaned softly at the initial cold but then felt that the water was truly warm a few inches below the surface.

Completely naked, I waded slowly through the waist-high water to the other end of the pool and reached my aunt and cousin. I held out my arms and smiled encougingly.

"Come on, the water's great!" I said and nodded my head.

Dee was the first to sit on the edge and dip her feet slowly into the cold water. I watched her sexy, brown and firm tits tremble as she shivered initially but then saw them relax on her soft, curvy bare belly when she took my hand and slid down over the edge.

"Ooh!" Dee cried out softly from the shock of cold water on her naked cunt.

Dee immediately took a step close to me and wrapped her arms around my bare, wet waist. I helped Aunty Sheen next into the swimming pool.

"Brr!" Aunty Sheen shivered visibly as she first slid her feet into the cold water.

Sheen aunty eventually relaxed too. My softening cock started to stiffen once more when I saw my mature, plump aunt's big, bare round boobs floating softly on the water. Dee's large, round breasts were already firm and almost looked like fake boobs. I felt her taut, thick nipples poke my side as Aunty Sheen too snuggled close to me for warmth. Their clean-shaven crotches rubbed wonderfully against my bare, firm thighs as mother and daughter sought my warmth initially.

With my young, huge cock growing hard underwater I grabbed the black pouch placed close to the edge of the small swimming pool. I'd been careful to keep my hands dry. I took out three of the four remaining thick joints and handed one each to my aunt and cousin.

I helped light Aunty Sheen's joint first. I watched her dark, wet boobs buoyed up and swaying softly with the ripples in the water as she puffed on the butt-end to get her joint lit properly. I wrenched my eyes away from her and turned to light Dee's joint. I looked at Dee's lovely, lush lips clamped tight around the butt of her huge joint. My gaze traveled lower, on to her bare, brown shoulders before trailing down her young, voluptuous and firm boobs swaying slowly over the cold surface of the water.

While Dee and Aunty Sheen took their first, deep drags and closed their eyes, I slowly wriggled till they loosened their arms around my waist and turned around to stand with my back against the cold, wet walls of the swimming pool. Immediately, my aunt and cousin moved and stood right against me. This time, Dee pressed her firm and round wet boobs against my right while Aunty Sheen stepped half-way to my front and pressed her tummy and crotch against my left thigh.

As I put the flame to the round, thick end of my large joint I felt Dee's free hand rubbing my flat muscular chest softly as she pressed even closer to me. At the same time, Aunty Sheen's warm, wet palm was caressing my tummy below the water as she pressed her soft, large wet boobs frequently against on my left. I puffed on the joint to get it lit all around before placing the lighter near the ashtray behind me. I held the joint in my left hand, so I draped my right arm casually around Dee's smooth, brown shoulders and pulled her even closer.

"This feels so good." Aunty Sheen sighed softly and said, nodding around at the awesome weather around us.

"I know, right." Dee replied and I nodded my head and smiled in agreement.

"You two look so wonderful together. I wish I could see you like this all the time." Aunty Sheen said slowly, with a hint of emotion in her voice as she caressed Dee's bare arm and looked at us with a soft smile.

"I wish I could stay with Ali forever and ever!" Dee said softly, squeezing my waist tight with her arm for emphasis.

The fog had thickened all around. Only a very faint, chilly breeze blew over the large open balcony and played with my long, loose hair and whipped it softly into my face. My cock was almost erect now, thanks to their warm, wet bodies clinging to my sides and the way mother and daughter carelessly played with my chest and thigh as we took tokes on our huge joints. Thick clouds of grey smoke were spewing out of our mouths. The soft breeze slowly pushed them away and over the roof of our suite.

We smoked in silence for a while, enjoying the chilly weather with thick, hot joints and loving the warm water on our naked bodies. The underwater lights lit up Dee's and my aunt's curvy bodies in profile, highlighting their proud, round and busty assets.

"I really wish we could live together though." Dee said after a while.

"Really?" I turned my face to her and asked.

"Yes. Don't you?" She said, looking deep into my eyes.

"Of course I do." I said, confessing about how that thought frequently came to me.

"I'd keep you so happy, darling." Dee said softly but excitedly before pushing her face close to mine.

"Mm..." I moaned when Dee kissed me softly on my lips.

I pressed my lips on her soft, plush ones and got the familiar sexy, smoky taste from her warm, wet mouth. As my cousin and I shared a soft, sensual kiss I slipped my right arm slowly down her smooth bare back. As it dipped underwater I traced my fingertips softly down to the lovely ledge of her curvy lower back. I placed my palm and slid my hand down to feel my sexy older cousin's lovely, large submerged buttocks.

"Mmh!" Dee moaned encouragingly in my mouth.

I started to rub her big, round and taut ass as our kiss got more passionate.

"Woo!" Dee gasped aloud as she broke our kiss for air after a couple of long minutes, "I love you, bro." She whispered, her eyes closed as she enjoyed my large, hard palm on her firm, round buttocks underwater.

She grinned before pulling a long drag on her joint. I did the same and felt Aunty Sheen's wet, warm hand close around my stiff, thick dick below.

"Ohh..." I groaned softly as I exhaled the smoke out in pleasure.

Aunty Sheen's had was immediately joined by Dee's from my back. Dee grabbed and squeezed my bare, wet buttocks underwater with her left hand while holding her joint in her other hand. I looked at my aunt to see her holding her joint in her right, while she slowly stroked my almost-erect cock with her left hand. I began to squeeze Dee's large, slippery firm buttocks beneath the water and eventually pushed my fingers inside her deep, tight ass crack.

"Mhm..." Dee moaned encouragingly as my fingers carefully traced the outline of her clean, smooth crotch.

I had to lean closer to her to reach her young, lovely pussy. I eventually succeeded and started to trace her soft but tight labia from below. I felt the smoothness of her clean crotch and her large, firm buttocks pressed my wrist hard. Soon, I put a finger to the sides of her pussy lips and slowly spread them apart.

"Oohh!" Dee groaned this time as the warm water rushed into her hot, excited cunt.

Aunty Sheen moved to my front now, still stroking my dick and taking tokes on her joint. I opened my eyes when I felt her other hand at the back of my head, slowly caressing my scalp under my long, dark hair. I looked in time to see my aunt rising on her tiptoes and bringing her thin, sever lips close to mine. I immediately pressed my lips against hers and she started to suck my lower lip hard.

"Mphh!" I cried out in pain but it was muffled in my aunt's hungry, hot mouth.

She broke the kiss quickly though and turned to her daughter. I watched Dee lean close to her mother and they started to kiss softly.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen and Dee moaned softly as soon as their wet, soft lips met.

I watched as they kissed the other's lips softly before sticking out their tongues and thrusting them in the other's mouth.

"Oh!" I groaned aloud as Aunty Sheen's grip on my thick, hard cock tightened too hard in her increasing excitement. "Shh..." I hissed and took a deep breath when my aunt slackened her grip a little.

I took a long deep drag on my half-finished joint and focused on Dee's soft, cute cunt. I released her pussy lips and started to feel and prod her tight, tiny clit.

"Mmhh!" Dee moaned encouragingly as she tasted her mother's smoky, wet tongue in a wet, passionate kiss.

Aunty Sheen continued to stroke my thick, hard dick while Dee kept on playing with my bare bum underwater as they kissed in front of me. With Dee's short height it was easier for her to slip her hand from my buttocks to my shrunken scrotum.

"Oh, yeah Dee." I moaned and let out a huge cloud of smoke when Dee started to caress my sensitive, submerged sack softly.

"Oh..." Aunty Sheen groaned softly when Dee broke their sloppy, wet kiss after several minutes.

They both gasped for air and I watched their lovely, large brown breasts heave up and down on their voluptuous naked chests. Aunty Sheen and Dee turned to place their half-finished joint carefully near the ashtray behind me. Aunty Sheen released my huge, hard cock and stepped closer to her daughter.

"I want to taste you, sweetheart." Aunty Sheen whispered, with her face inches away from Dee's while she softly caressed my cousin's lovely, firm wet breasts.

"Oh, I want you to lick me so bad, mom!" Dee whispered in a desperate, fierce tone before she bit her plump lower lip in extreme excitement. "Ali, take a seat over here, please." She turned and pointed to the edge of the swimming pool.

I was very stoned and just nodded my head. I clamped the joint between my teeth and grabbed the cold, hard tiled edge of the shallow swimming pool behind me. Dee quickly pushed the ashtray and black pouch to the other side as I lifted myself carefully up and out of the water and placed my bare, wet buttocks slowly on the chilly terrace floor. The strong weed had already numbed my skin and I hardly felt any discomfort now. Dee nudged me back a little till my knees were hanging over the edge of the low pool.

Aunty Sheen had a curious look on her face as she watched her daughter. My eyes drifted over to my mature aunt's dark, busty wet chest and my thick, slick dick twitched in anticipation in the cool, foggy evening air. I wrenched my eyes away and looked over to the other side when Dee grabbed my hand. I pulled her gently and helped her out of the water. I watched my older cousin's sexy, wet brown boobs jiggle firmly with her slow, sluggish movements. Dee put a hand on my shoulder and struggled to stand up. She pushed my shoulder back, indicating that I should lean back. I did as told and laid my bare back against the cold, tiled floor of the open-air terrace.

The sky was completely grey as the heavy fog hung low all around. I looked down to see Dee standing with her feet on my either side, facing away from me. My large, thick dick jerked noticeably as I admired my cousin sister's sexy, curvy silhouette as her body was lit from below by the dim submerged lights of the pool. Dee slowly bent down, pushing out her lovely, large and round booty cheeks enticingly before she slowly squatted to straddle my hips.

"Mm..." Dee moaned softly as her wet, young cunt brushed against my hard, hot cock.

"Oh, baby..." I moaned with pleasure at the way Dee pressed her slick, wet cunt over my thick, big shaft and rubbed it up and down.

"I missed your lovely cock so much, daddy." Dee turned her face to tell me before lifting her big, firm buttocks higher.

"Let me help you, baby." Aunty Sheen said and stepped between my legs as they dangled in the swimming pool.

I felt my aunt's wet, warm palm grab the round base of my thick, slick shaft and hold it straight up. The next instant, I felt Dee's cute, tight cunt lips strain as she lowered her big, round booty on my thick, big dick. Aunty Sheen released my cock and started to caress my wet, shrunken scrotum instead.

"Ooo..." Dee groaned soft but long as she slowly sat lower and carefully slipped my huge, hard cock into her tight, wet cunt.

"Aah... Ooohh... Shit!" Dee groaned and swore softly as she took the long length of my stiff, large dick into her tight, wet cunt.

"Aagh!" Dee suddenly cried out as she sank over half my huge dick into her narrow love canal.

"Huh! Huh! Huh! Mmph!" Dee gasped loudly and suddenly gave a muffled cry as she pushed herself lower and sank another couple of inches of my stiff, thick dick into her.

"Oh... Ohh..." Dee eventually started to moan softly.

I watched as she reached back and put her hands on my side. She leaned back and spread her knees as wide as she could while straddling me. She finally stopped when my stiff, thick dick strained against the warm, wet walls of her tight cunt.

"Now, lick me." Dee said in a clear but strained voice.

I immediately heard a soft wet smacking sound in the pool as Aunty Sheen bumped her soft, huge boobs against it walls in her hurry to push her face into Dee's crotch at the edge of the pool.

"Mmmm! Yes, momma!" Dee moaned and cried aloud as Aunty Sheen started to lick her cute, little clit with my thick, hard cock buried inside her cunt.

"Oh... Mm... Ah... Ah... Mm..." Dee's groans of pleasure mixed with my moans of delight and continued to rise with each passing second as her mother went to work on her lovely, young pussy.

Aunty Sheen expertly caressed and fondled my sensitive scrotum while licking her daughter's clit faster and faster. I could feel her wet, warm tongue on the underside of my thick shaft buried in Dee's cunt whenever she flicked her tongue down. Aunty Sheen's soft, round chin would brush gently against the base of my thick shaft whenever she leaned in to press her tongue harder on her daughter's tight, little clit.

"Mm... Ooh! Aah! Aah! Yess! Yesss! Oh, mom!!" Dee kept on groaning louder and louder with delight before she called out to her mother and her body trembled with an intense orgasm.

"Shit!" Dee swore really loudly in the cold, dark night as she suddenly sat up straight and another inch of my huge, stiff dick slipped into her climaxing, creamy cunt.

"Oh, Dee..." I groaned with immense excitement when I felt her tight, warm cunt gush out streaks of slick, wet juice every second.

My slick, wet dick throbbed deep inside my cousin's climaxing cunt as it clenched and unclenched around its thick shaft. I was afraid she would make me orgasm so I quickly sat up straight too. I wrapped my arms around my older cousin's curvy, bare waist and held her as she struggled to recover from an intense orgasm. I looked over her shoulder to see Aunty Sheen standing between my legs with a huge proud smile for having made her daughter climax so hard. Sheen aunty continued to fondle my balls though, which made my huge, hard dick ache with excitement even more.

Thankfully, Dee slid sideways and my huge, hard dick popped out of her slick, wet cunt.

"Ah!" Dee groaned as my huge cock suddenly left an empty feeling in her cunt behind it.

I stared at Dee's lovely, large brown booty cheeks as they trembled with her movements. She slowly lay down on the cold terrace floor to my side, with her feet wide open on the tiles as she lay on her back and aired her hot, creamy cunt in the cold, soft breeze blowing on the open terrace. I got an extremely enticing glimpse of her slick white cream as it glistened all over her brown, smooth cunt and clean-shaven crotch. Her lovely, large bare breasts barely shifted to the side when she lay on her back but they did heave up and down as Dee struggled to catch her breath after the intense orgasm.

"My turn." Aunty Sheen suddenly said and I turned to see her stretching out her hands towards me.

I quickly slid back and went on my knees at the edge of the swimming pool. I grabbed my aunt's left arm and she grabbed the edge of pool with her other hand and pushed her heavy, plump body out of the water. The cold water splashed over the edge but was quickly streamed down the grilled gutter which ran along all four sides of the oblong pool. I stood up to give my chunky mature aunt space to move around.

Aunty Sheen immediately got on her knees and grabbed my wet, bare buttock to pull me close to her.

"Oh!" I groaned in pleasure and surprise when Aunty Sheen quickly gobbled my stiff, slick dick into her warm, wet mouth.

"Ohh!" I groaned longer this time with incredible excitement when my aunt started to lick her daughter's warm, slick cunt-juice off of my huge, hard dick.

123456...9