Muslim Widow - Daughter Dee Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved the way her young, tight rectum clenched like a tight ring around my thick, slick shaft. I could distinctly feel the heat radiating from her asshole and the way her anal canal clung to my thick shaft like a sheath.

"Ohh! Unnh! Ungh! Oww!" Dee groaned and grunted loudly with pain as I kept on sinking my huge, hard dick relentlessly into her tight, hot asshole.

I stopped when my thick, long shaft was buried over half-way in before pulling out and suddenly slamming it all the way into my cousin's sexy, tight butthole.

"Aaaaaiiiii!" Dee screamed out in intense pain and writhed, almost slipping out of my aunt's grip.

"Fuck!" I swore softly at the way Dee's taut, round rectum clenched and unclenched over my huge, hard shaft.

I pulled it all the way out before slamming in with a loud smack on Dee's sexy, wet and wide ass cheek.

"OWW! Aah! Aah! Ungh! Ungh! Unng!" Dee yelled at the stinging pain from the sudden spank on her sexy, sensitive ass before continuing to groan and grunt with pain as I started to fuck her tight, hot asshole with quick, hard thrusts.

"Ungh! Aa! Aah! Ow! OW! Oww!" Dee's lusty groans of pain were turning me on even more and my thrust became faster and harder.

My bare flat crotch banged with loud wet slapping noises against Dee's sexy round, firm wet butt cheeks as I anal-fucked her mercilessly from behind. The large bathroom echoed with my older cousin's loud grunt and groans of pain mixed with the audible lapping sound of my slutty aunt licking her sexy daughter's cunt hungrily.

Dee's young, tight asshole clung tighter and tighter to my huge, hard slick dick as it thrust in and out faster and faster. I kept fucking my cousin from behind in frenzy. My hips a blur as I thrust my huge, hard cock in and out of Dee's hot, tight anal canal. My hands gripped her firm, round ass cheeks and stretched them painfully wide. The warm water kept falling on and dribbling down in streams over my sexy cousin's brown bare back enticingly.

"Aah! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Unggh! Aagh! Aahh! Aah! Aah! Shit! Shit! Shhiiitt!" Dee's groans of pain were now mixed with those of pleasure and she continued to thrash and grunt with every thrust before she started to swear aloud.

"Oh, fuccckk!" Dee suddenly swore very loudly as she climaxed hard.

Instantly, I felt her body freeze up and her tiny asshole clamped tighter around my thick buried shaft. The pressure was too intense for my stoned, horny state of mind to bear and I exploded along with her.

"Shiiiit!" I swore aloud and immediately slumped over with unbridled ecstasy as an intense orgasm gripped me.

I felt my big, long dick spew out sticky hot streams of semen in the dark, hot depths of my cousin's tight asshole. My body jerked with every spurt, making my thick, slick shaft stretch Dee's tight little asshole even more. I laid my weight on Dee's bare, wet back and buried my face in her soft, smooth skin as we climaxed hard together. My hands were wrapped around her huge, firm breasts and squeezed them extremely hard, making Dee groan painfully through her ecstatic orgasm.

"Fuck! Daddy!" Dee swore aloud and called my name with intense lust as the intense orgasm shook her body uncontrollably.

After what seemed like an eternity, I was roused by the water dribbling into my nose and I shook my head before slowly lifting myself off of my cousin.

"Ah!" Dee grunted with pain as my huge dick slowly slipped out of her tight, slick wet asshole.

I knelt back and sat on my heels. The warm water felt cold as my body was hot after the effort it took for intensely fucking my cousin's sexy little asshole. I breathed hard and watched Dee's tiny brown anus push my sticky, white semen out in spasms. It mixed with the water falling from the shower overhead and quickly slid down over Dee's clean, little labia before disappearing into my aunt's hungry, open mouth. Aunty Sheen took huge gulps of water mixed with my semen and Dee's cum till her daughter's cute little asshole pushed the last drops of my sticky white seed out of it.

"Oohh..." Dee groaned as she roused, exhausted after a painfully hard anal fuck that came with yet another intense orgasm.

I watched her slowly shift sideways and off of her mother. Aunty Sheen suddenly breathed in relief at having her curvy daughter's weight lifting up off of her. I watched my cousin's sexy, taut round ass cheeks jiggle firmly as she went on her knees and sat under the shower. Aunty Sheen soon sat up too.

Aunty Sheen, Dee and I were incredibly exhausted after the long, intense fuck session. We managed to wash ourselves as best as we could. I helped my naked wet aunt and cousin to stumble out of the shower, walked somehow to the bed before plopping down tiredly on the king-size bed, still wet from the long shower. I had just enough strength to switch off the air conditioning and lights before slipping into the warm blanket between my mature plump aunt and my hot curvy cousin's naked bodies. I dozed off as soon as my head hit the soft pillow.

I was woken the next morning way past 10 AM by Dee's soft kisses. We had to check out before noon so Aunty Sheen, Dee and I hurried to take a quick, uneventful shower, dressed and ordered breakfast in the room.

Aunty Sheen looked like a typical middle-aged Indian cougar in her thick but short white vest. It showed off an enormous amount of her deep, dark cleavage and made it clear for all that she was not wearing a bra. The vest stopped at her midriff and my plump, mature aunt's deep, dark navel was clearly visible. Aunty had on a pair of tight, knee-length blue denim designer shorts that clung to her enormous, wide hips like a second skin. It highlighted the roundness of my aunt's huge, plump ass cheeks alluringly and showed off her lovely, thick but shapely bare legs that ended in a pair of dark sneakers.

Dee looked cute and hot in the short, black vest. She too was not wearing a bra but her young perky tits stood out firm without the support. Her round, deep cleavage was very noticeable. Dee's flat, dusky tummy and curving, slim waist was exposed in her short top. My cousin's huge, round bubble booty looked extremely exciting in the pair of stretchy black cotton booty shorts she had on underneath. It barely covered her large, round ass cheeks and was stretched taut across her lovely, wide hips. Dee's sexy, smooth and shapely round legs looked cute in the pair of black sneakers she had on.

I was wearing a plain black tee and a pair of brown cargo shorts, comfortable for the two-hour ride back to Pune.

We smoked cigarettes and talked excitedly about the amazing threesome from the previous night. Soon, we finished breakfast and were on our way back to Pune and home.

Guys, I hope you liked this incident as much as you did others. Please don't hesitate to like and drop in a comment below so I am motivated to share some more thrilling and exciting experiences with you.

1...456789