Must be Ready

Story Info
Mistress is coming home soon.
1.9k words
3.57
2.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ruely
Ruely
1 Followers

I must look presentable, for Mistress is coming home soon. I should get a shower first.

I lay out my clothes for when I'm done. Hmm... I've been cleaning today, so I'll grab my maid apron, these fishnets, my little hat, aaaaand... pumps or stilettos? The pumps go better with the maid look, but the red stilettos are Mistress's favorite. Cute or sexy?

I'm taking too long. I'll decide in the shower.

Let's see: towel, loofah, washcloth, body scrub, exfoliant, shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, razor, and where is... There it is. Okay. And on... Dirty clothes in the hamper...

Mmmm so warm.

Need to focus. Lathering. I can't wait for Mistress to touch me like this. She loves exploring my body and I love being explored. I hope I get to touch her like this. She's so soft.

Rinsing... Was that the door? No, can't be. I haven't taken that long. Have I? No. I have time.

The hair mask feels so nice. It's Mistress's favorite scent, so I'll be nice smelling for her.

"My pet appears to be running behind today. How should I have you make it up to me?" Mistress! I'm so sorry. I didn't realize it was that late! I'll get out and...

"Is that what I told you to do, my pet?"

N...no, Mistress.

"Finish your shower. I can't have you dirty when the house is so nice and clean."

Thank you, Mistress. I worked hard to make sure it was to your standards.

"You did well, pet."

Mistress is looking at me like she's thinking about something. I can never read her, so I hope it's nothing bad. I try so hard to make her happy...

"I could use a shower too. Your task to make up for not being ready is to make sure we're both as clean as the rest of the house."

Yes, Mistress! Of course!

"You may watch. But only so long as you continue what you need to do to be ready."

Thank you, Mistress.

She's so confident, even in this. No movements wasted. No fumbling like I do. Just swift, smooth, fluid movements and done.

I'm awed by her beauty every time I see her. Her soft curves. Her smooth, supple skin. Her deep, piercing eyes. Her carefully braided hair. Her graceful movements. I could look at her forever.

"Ahem. I believe I said you had to continue taking care of your own hygiene to look."

Yes, Mistress. Sorry, Mistress. Foam, razor... right away, Mistress!

"Good pet."

Her soft chuckle sends shivers down my spine. It's one of my favorite sounds.

I hear her pull aside the curtain and step in. I see her put on the hair cover out of the corner of my eye. It's so very hard to focus around her, but I must make her proud. I am hers, and I will live up to her standards. That includes being clean and smooth for her.

I move to take care of my crotch when my hands are stopped by hers.

"Let me help you with that, my pet. I know it's hard to see."

Thank you, Mistress.

She sprays the foam into her hands and has me sit down. She gently massages it in, each stroke intoxicating and arousing. I try to hide it. I'm probably not succeeding. She isn't showing on her face if she notices, just the same gentle, calm, studied concentration as before.

She carefully runs the razor over my skin. She leaves no nicks, and somehow manages to get every hair. I'll never be as good at it as she is, but I'm so grateful for her help when she offers it. I'm so aroused I'm throbbing. I'm definitely not hiding it anymore, even if I wanted to. She gently rinses me off and rubs her hand teasingly along my most sensitive areas.

"Not yet, my pet. I plan on using my plaything soon, but not yet."

Yes, Mistress.

"You may wash me, now."

Thank you, Mistress.

I put her favorite body wash on her loofah and lather it up. Using small, deliberate, circular motions, I carefully scrub every inch. She shifts and stretches as needed to accommodate me, letting out the occasional contented sigh.

Do you wish for me to shave you today, Mistress?

"Not today, pet. That will do."

Yes, Mistress.

She leisurely rinses off while I dry myself and prepare her towel. She presents her foot and I dry it for her, then she steps down and gives me the other. I carefully dry her, making sure not to miss anything. She takes her hair cover off, shaking the braids free. I try not to be distracted and fumble for her lotions.

I put her face mask on, then proceed to massage in her body lotion. She sits on the bed and I put on the foot mask and her warm fuzzy socks. I get a warm washcloth and wipe away the face mask, then put her facial moisturizer on. She puts it her hand and I give her her lip balm.

She let's out a contented sigh. "That's better. Thank you, pet."

Always, Mistress. I live to serve you.

I move to get dressed.

"Not yet, my pet. I'm not done with you."

Yes, Mistress.

I kneel and wait for further instruction. She looks me over with that studied expression, unreadable.

"You have forgotten something, my pet."

I'm sorry, Mistress. I didn't mean to. How may I fix it?

"If you can't be trusted to moisturize yourself, I'm going to have to."

Yes, Mistress.

She motions for me to lay on my stomach on the bed. I hear the snap of the lotion lid, then feel the cool lotion being rubbed in by her warm hands. She massages up my back and around my shoulders.

"My poor pet is so tense. We can't have that."

Once she's satisfied with my relaxation level, she moves down again. Over my lower back, across my hips, kneading my butt, teasing my sensitive areas before moving down my legs. She has me roll over and does the same to the front, taking care around my face and giving extra attention to my quivering nethers. I accidentally let out a squeak as she teases my most sensitive areas and she chuckles.

"Three slip-ups since I've been home. Someone is naughty today. How shall I punish you?"

I'm sorry, Mistress.

"Fetch me the paddle and your plug. Oh, and your sound."

Yes, Mistress.

I hear her open the drawer by the bed where the lube is as I grab the required items. I place them by her on the bed and she indicates I'm to bend over. She gently runs her hand over my cheeks with her free hand.

"I want you to count. If you lose track, the count starts over. If you miss one, the count starts over. Understood?"

Yes, Mistress.

SMACK! One. She runs her hand over my butt again in between each hit, a delicious, teasing tickle over the pain and a reminder of her love through the punishment. SMACK! Two. SMACK! Three. SMACK! Four. It's starting to sting now. SMACK! Five. SMACK! Six. SMACK! Seven. SMACK! Eight. The gentle caress feels like fire. SMACK! Nine. SMACK! Ten. SMACK! Eleven. SMACK! Twelve. SMACK! Thirteen. It's becoming legitimately painful. SMACK! Fourteen. SMACK! Fifteen. SMACK! Sixteen. SMACK! Seventeen. SMACK! Eighteen. SMACK! Nineteen. SMACK! Twenty.

"Good pet."

She sets the paddle down and picks up the lube and butt plug. She rubs my opening with the cool, sticky liquid before fingering me until I'm so close it hurts, then lubes the toy and slides it in. I'm not allowed to cum from punishments unless she says so. It's so hard.

"Turn around."

Yes, Mistress.

She leaves and washes her hands, giving me a moment to collect myself. She comes back and puts on gloves and a mask, then pulls out the sterilized sound. I shift to give her better access as she lubes it, and try not to make a sound as she slides it in. It's a delicious pain that's almost as intoxicating as her fucking me.

"Now pet. On your knees. Show me just how sorry you are for misbehaving."

She sits, spread, at the edge of the bed, beckoning me to her.

Yes, Mistress.

I kneel in front of her, hands in my lap, and use my tongue to tease open her folds. I do a long, slow lick all the way from her opening to her clit, then a quick suck on the clit itself. I tease the sensitive area right above her clit. I relish in her gasps as I flick her clit with my tongue, then suck it like it was the most intoxicating drink. She pushes my head down and I lick along her labia, slow and deliberate just like she likes.

I circle around her vaginal opening, then back up, then down and around again. She twines her hands into my hair and arches, urging me on. I flutter my tongue up to her clit again, teasing with short, quick licks that leave her shaking. She shoves my head into her and I slowly suck and tease it as her legs wrap around my head. Her moans are music and I want to put it on repeat.

I wriggle just loose enough to move back down, because I know she'll be unsatisfied if she cums already. Her little whimper of protest is adorable. I lick between her folds, carefully studied in how I build up her pleasure.

I circle her opening again, greedily drinking in the juices I've elicited so far, before sticking my tongue in. She arches and moans my name. I tongue-fuck her, going as far in as I can without teeth digging in, until she's shaking from how close she is.

"Enough pet. Use your fingers and suck my clit. I want you to feel me cum."

Yes please, Mistress.

I lube up and rub her g-spot while sucking on her clit. Her hands grasp my hair and her legs clamp down as her walls squeeze my fingers and she squirts all over me. She screams in pleasure, rocking against me, urging me on. I rub and suck until the shaking stops and she pushes me off of her.

"That will do, pet. You made a mess. Clean it up, then get yourself clean again."

Yes, Mistress.

I gently lick every drop of juices from her labia and thighs. She shudders and moans, running her fingers through my hair. She's still sensitive. I finish to her satisfaction and jump back in the shower, making sure to be quick.

When I get back into the room, she's standing there with her strap-on.

"My turn, pet. On the bed."

She places my restraints on me, as well as my control collar. She slides out the butt plug and sound and places them in the bowl to be cleaned. She lubes up the external part of the giant double cock and rubs it against my taint.

"Do you want me to fuck you, my plaything?" Please, Mistress.

"No cumming until I say so."

Yes, Mistress.

She lines up with my opening and teases my twitching external sensitive areas with her hand. I whimper and she drives her hard cock into me. She drops a nipple into my mouth as she fucks me mercilessly. I suck and moan, lick and nip, trying to concentrate on holding back until she says so. She switches the nipple and grabs a toy that she uses to stroke me more insistently. I'm shaking and crying from the effort. I hear her moan, almost losing control at the sound. She rips her boob from my mouth and bites into the sensitive place on my neck, sucking and marking me. Then, with ragged breath, she whispers what I've been longing to hear...

"Cum for me, pet."

Ruely
Ruely
1 Followers