Sissy at Sundown Beach

Story Info
Jake's Mistress takes him to the beach, diapered.
1.2k words
4.34
37.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake felt a tug on his arm. He looked up to meet his Mistress's stern gaze.

"Come along Jessica, I won't ask again," She said teasingly.

Jake shuffled towards the door leading outside. Each step he felt the thick diapers between his legs and he heard the rustling of his lace ruffles on his bright pink romper. His pacifier bounced on his chest as he waddled towards the door. The click of his Mary Jane shoes on the tile floor made him look down at his feet. He saw the small ruffled ankle socks sticking out from the tops of the Mary Janes.

He took a deep breath and cross the threshold to the outside. Instantly his eyes darted around the yard to see if anyone on the street was looking at him.

"Come now, to the car, we don't want to keep my friends waiting," said his Mistress. She motioned towards the car parked in the driveway.

Jake walked towards the car, feeling the sunlight on his pale skin. Mistress quickly helped him into the baby car seat installed in the back seats of the car. Jake had hoped to hide from passing cars, but the car seat put him higher up and if anyone were to look into the window would see his full attire.

Mistress came over and pulled out a pair of mittens with locks on them. Jake quickly shoot his head, trying to get her to change her mind and she put his hands into each mitten and locked them so his hands were useless except for waving. She took her seat in the driver's seat and reached back and passed a full bottle of formula back to baby Jessica.

"I want the full bottle done by the time we get to the beach, I don't want to hear any mutterings of being hungry while I'm with my friends." Said Mistress.

As they pulled out, Jake hoped the reflection of the glass would hide his appearance to the world as he drank from the overlarge baby bottle. As if his mind was being read, to Jake's horror, the window started rolling down on its own. Jake looked frantically around and saw his Mistress staring at him in the rearview mirror. Her finger pressing the window control from her control panel.

The car pulled up to a red light and Jake tried to not look out the window. He instead heard faint muffled giggling from outside. He instantly blushed and turned beet red.

"Now don't be rude, Wave to the nice girls Jessica" Came the voice of his Mistress.

Jake slowly looked over and saw a jeep full of young women all whose eyes were glued to him.

"I said WAVE. NOW" demanded Mistress.

Jake slowly started waving to the women. Some who took out their phones and started taking photos.

The light turned green and they slowly pulled ahead, Mistress making sure to maintain besides the jeep of women to make sure each of them got many photos in their phones before they speed off, laughingly loudly amongst themselves.

Jake's heart slowly started returning to beating at a normal speed. If this was an indication of what was to come, it was going to be a long day at the beach.

As the car slowly pulled into the parking lot, Jake finally got a look at the lovely blue ocean before him. He hadn't been to the beach in many years but this was not the way he thought he'd return.

Mistress opened his door and started unbuckling his car seat.

"Come now Jessica, my friends are waiting at the far side of the beach for us," Mistress said with a grin.

"Shouldn't we then drive to the other parking lot near the other side of the beach?" Said Jake.

"But then no one would see your lovely beach outfit!" Replied Mistress.

Jake hung his head, knowing there was no arguing and obviously this was all part of her plan.

Mistress grabbed his hand and lead him towards the sandy beach. They walked right up to the water so that no one's back was to them as they strolled along the beachfront. Jake kept his eyes down but could feel everyone's stares hotter than the sun itself. His bright pink romper was bright enough to get a first glance, but the ruffles on the bum area attracted attention to the large bulge of his diapers.

"Oh! Let's not forget" Mistress said all of a sudden, leaning over Jake and placing his pacifier into this mouth.

Jake bit down hard on his pacifier trying to blink back tears of shame as he followed his Mistress for what seemed like hours walking along the hot beach.

Suddenly another urge was building in Jake's body. He felt his bladder beg to be released. He hasn't used the potty all day and with the two bottles at breakfast, a bottle before they left and two bottles in the car, he could feel his tiny bladder start to leak little drops out into his waiting diapers.

Jake pulled on his Mistress's sundress trying to get her attention.

"Yes, little Jessica?" Said Mistress.

"I have to... " and he faded off into small mutterings.

"Louder little Jessica" Mistress demanded, smiling evilly.

"I have to.. pee..." Jake muttered a little louder this time.

'LOUDER, little JESS-IC-A" Mistress said, loud enough that people were starting to look at them even more.

"I HAVE TO PEE," Jake said powerfully, just wanting the relief of sitting on a toilet.

"Do you have to make a little pee pee? Well, I'm sure your DIAPERS will be happy to soak up all your little pee pee" Mistress said glancing around at all the other beachgoers.

"We aren't moving from this spot until you have finished peeing your diapers Jessica!" Mistress proclaimed.

Jake bit his lip as he wished the ocean would come and swallow him up. He tried to relax and just let it out but as he started he looked up and saw one of the girls from his college staring at him. Her mouth was wide in disbelief as she watched her classmate piss his diapers in a pink frilly romper.

Jake couldn't stop it, his bladder just opened up and he felt the warm rush of pee fill his diapers. Mistress reached down and put a hand on the front of the crotch of the romper.

"Oh, that's a good little girl! Keep going!" Mistress exclaimed loudly.

Jake's knees shook a bit as he kept filling his entire diaper. Finally what seemed like ages had passed and he finally felt it stop. His gaze had lowered to his feet. Mistresses tugged at his arm. Jake took one step and physically felt the pee slosh around in his diaper. Still not fully absorbed.

Jake's walk across the rest of the beach was even more embarrassing as the diaper had expanded to soak up all of his pee and was now stretching out the bottom of his romper so that it was quite obvious what was under the romper to anyone who would take a look at him.

Finally, they reached the other side of the beach. Three beautiful ladies in skimpy swimsuits waved at Mistress, who eagerly waved back.

"Hurry Up, I can't wait to show you off to my friends!"

Today was going to be a long day.

-Authors Note-

Thanks so much for reading! If you enjoyed it, please comment below if you want me to write more!