Dominant Dragonesses

Story Info
Two dominant dragons double team their client...
1.1k words
3.15
9.1k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters in all of my stories are over eighteen and legal adults in all sexual situations.

****

Dominant Dragonesses

Double Teaming Their Client

"What a slut..."

"He just needs his holes filled..."

The two anthro dragonesses towered above me, bound to the spanking bench, although they had already had their fill of beating my arse into a red mess of bruises and glorious welts. My chest shuddered with what breath I could drag into it as I tried to moan but the ring gag in my mouth stopped it from coming out clearly, the ability to speak ripped from me. They'd said that a bitch like me didn't need to talk and, frankly, I think they were right.

The first mistress, a glorious, emerald green beauty with a fall of long hair cascading down her neck as if it was a mane clinging to the ridge of her vertebrae, smirked and licked her lips. With a long that long, it was oddly tantalising and I craned my neck to follow her motion as she trailed her hand down my back to my backside. A groan, however strangled, could not seal itself away as she squeezed my arse but her pleased hiss was all I needed to have my poor, abused cock, crushed lightly between my body and the bench, throbbing and drooling pre-cum all over again.

They didn't care much for my orgasm but my body was a vessel through which they could take theirs, the second dragon mistress purple from head to toe and wearing a matching, black strap-on cock to the green mistress, though it was more fearsome in size. I could not have said whether that was a bad or a good thing, my skin tingling with too much sensation, huffing and panting my head wrenched back as the smaller of the two strap-on dildos was presented wantonly to my lips.

The green dragoness smirked, tail lashing, the fluffy tip wiggling back and forth. If I had not been bound to the bench, nude and desperate, I may have said that it was kind of cute. But anyone who survived sessions with dragon mistresses knew that that simply wasn't something that needed to be said to them.

"Hungry little cock-slut."

It was pronounced as a statement and I trembled under her touch, allowing her to wrench my head back as the purple dragoness moved around behind me. A slop of lube on my backside, fingers sliding briefly into my hole, heralded what was to come but I could struggle against the bonds that I'd asked them to put on me as much as I liked, for I most certainly wasn't about to go anywhere in a hurry.

No, instead, I groaned as my mistress of the moment fed a smooth toy into my mouth, fucking me through the large ring gag as if my mouth too was simply another hole to be filled. She moaned and I suspected that there was something on the inside of the strap-on harness that gave her pleasure too, for her thrusts were not typical of a male. She gyrated and rocked her hips, bearing down on something as she pushed into my lips, finding that pleasure and hissing for more. Yet, in her case, she could always take that something more for herself as she was a mistress and I was but a mere human submissive right then and there, weak and helpless and loving every last second of her treatment.

As I tried to swirl my tongue around the toy teasing and grinding up into the back of my mouth, the purple beauty of a dominant mistress was not idle either. However slight her body was, it concealed hidden power and that was instantly shown as she grabbed my hips, using my bound body as leverage to drive that strap-on cock deep into my anal passage in one fell swoop. My pucker was forced to stretch and strain around her (that was probably why she'd felt the need to use lube that one time) and all I could was yell and arch, fighting the bonds as much as I wanted to be free to please them both over and over again.

"Go on, slut," one hissed, though I did not look up to see who it was. "Fight. It's not going to get you anywhere... Ah... Just makes if feel all the better for me!"

And I knew it too, though my body was just something for them to get their rocks off on. I'd said they could do anything at all that they wanted to be and they were wrapped up in doing just that. Seething and hissing, tails thrashing, they double-teamed and ploughed me from both ends, the cock in my mouth swiftly slickened up with saliva. Not that that was going to do me any good but I still tried to please it like a real dick, swirling my tongue around and moaning, all for the pleasure of my mistresses.

"Good slut..."

Yes, yes... I very much wanted to be a good slut for them, so much so that I bucked my hips and desperately tried to grind back on the cock in my backdoor entrance. More, I needed more, I could take more, and the dragoness cackled as she thrust crudely, sawing in and out of me as if she was possessed by please. What a slut I was, she said, a cock-hungry whore that just needed a good fuck. The stretch was incredible but any pain that may have been present was overruled very swiftly by pleasure as I cried out my delight, wriggling my hips, spending another sticky load into the padded top of the bench, muscles strained and yet still locked down where they wanted me to be.

Yet my orgasm was not the main event as they overpowered me, hissing and snarling, like the wild creatures they were, my skin so very tender in comparison to their scales. Slamming into me, the purple mistress roared out her pleasure, demanding that my arse take her length, the dildo as much a part of her in that moment as my dick was, though I could not help but brace for a creamy filling that some, deep, dark part of my mind thought was coming.

"Do a good job, cock-whore..."

And I knew my attention could not waver, the emerald beauty claiming my mind again, drawing back with that hard length of silicone slapping my face, vibrating slightly. Through the gag, I lapped at the fake-cock, making it shiny with my saliva as she smirked and gripped my head possessively.

To be between two mistresses was the greatest pleasure of all for a submissive slut like me.