Mustang Sally at the Car Wash

Story Info
Mustang Sally the crossdresser.
2.2k words
4.54
8.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

The thing about working night shift is I notice anything different on my drive home. From road crews at work to lines at the local fast food place earn a glance during the nightly commute. This included a young lady washing her Mustang at a quarter car wash.

The first time I noticed her it was more for her bright yellow convertible Mustang then her. It seemed like she was there every third night or so weather pending. Sometimes there were other customers tending to their vehicles but most nights she was alone with her Mustang.

By happenstance I parked under a light pole at work one night and was rewarded with an aerial assault of bird droppings on my SRT Charger. Not wanting any damage to my paint I decided to hit the quarter car wash on my way home. I pulled into an available bay and noticed she and her yellow speed machine were in the bay next to mine.

Walking to the change machine I passed by her bay and almost forgot where I was going. She was stunning to say the least. Her blonde curly hair freely flowed over her perky breasts tucked into a yellow lace top that matched the car. As she walked with the spray wand away from me towards the rear of her car I was mesmerized by her apple shaped ass. The jean skirt she was wearing was short, tight, and frade at the bottom. The deep v shaped cut revealed the control top of her sheer black tights. I slowly lowered my eyes from that perfect skirt covered ass to an amazing pair of glossy black nylon wrapped long legs. The bright yellow high heel wedge sandals she had on finished the vision.

She rounded the rear quarter of her car and engaged the sprayer. As she started washing the car I could see her beautiful blue eyes concentrating on the task. Her lips were a glossy red and slightly parted. The large gold hoop earrings swayed back and forth as she moved around the trunk of the car to the other side.

I gathered myself and proceeded to the change machine. Returning to my car I had to take her beauty in one more time. From head to toe I looked her over again. Her strut in that tight skirt was enough to put me in a trance. Her tights were getting wet which created an even brighter shine to them as the sprayer continued to bath the bright yellow paint.

Once I returned to the bay containing my bird shit covered Charger I found it hard to concentrate on anything other then the beauty washing her car. I thought of her tights covered legs, that skirt covered ass, and those deep blue eyes as I put the finishing touches on restoring my car to its proper look.

As I returned the sprayer to its holder I heard the starter of the Mustang attempt to turn the engine over and over again. I peaked into the bay to see her lifting the hood with both hands and staring into the engine compartment. That stance caused an instant semi hard erection in my work pants. She was teetering on her toes which changed the muscle tone of her silky black nylon covered legs. As she contemplated the problem with the car she shifted her weight from her left leg to her right and then back. Those movements swayed the skirt back and forth like a bell.

I took a deep breath and with a fake knock on the wall introduced myself. I told her my name was Scott and that I overheard the distressed engine from the other bay. She spun on her heels startled at first and then smiled. With a set of puppy dog eyes she introduced herself as Sally and admitted that she was at a loss as to what could be wrong. When I approached the front of here car she made way and leaned over the driver side fender. No one could stop there eyes from looking at her quickly before looking under the hood and I was not an exception.

With her watching my every move I checked the usual problems until I discovered a loose wire. After securing it I requested she give it a try. With a smile from ear to ear on Sally the Mustang roared to life as its dual exhaust notes rumbled off the walls of the wash bay.

She insisted on returning the favor with a beer at her place. With her in the lead we played with the horsepower our cars had from light to light. She pulled into a nice condominium complex and within a block she pulled into a garage as the door opened. She directed me to the driveway, so as she nestled her Mustang into its spot I pulled my burnt orange Charger into the driveway.

As I was setting the parking brake she pranced out of the garage and towards my car. She leaned into the car and admired the manual shifter commenting how she wished someone would teach her how to drive one.

She asked if light beer was okay and gave a grin. I exited the car and told her that would be great. With her leading the way I enjoyed the view once more. Every step up the brick paver path was crossed over the other amplifying her hip movements. The tight jean skirt tilted from side to side and the black tights were illuminated by the decorating path lights as we approached the front door.

As she closed the door behind us I looked into the nicely decorated front room. Modern in style with a large leather sectional in the middle, she requested I have a seat. As I sank into the leather couch she disappeared into the kitchen.

When she returned she had a light beer in one hand and a glass of white wine in the other. After handing me the beer she sat next to me while crossing those gorgeous nylon covered legs. We small talked about our cars for a bit as we finished our drinks.

She adjusted herself by switching up her crossed legs and turning more towards me. With some hesitation and a heavy heart she proceeded to reveal her secret to me. After informing me that she was infact a crossdresser she got up to escort me to the door and thanked me for the help earlier.

I pulled her to me and told her she was incredibly hot and the fact that she was a crossdresser did not change that. With my reassurance she looked up at me with some running mascara and a renewed smile. Instantly she requested that we sit back down and hurried off to freshen up and get another round of drinks.

With fresh drinks and a restored bounce in her step she returned to the front room and handed me another cold beer. She sat just a little closer this time leaning into me. I informed her how she stopped me in my tracts on my way to the change machine at the car wash. She let me know that shes working on her confidence and was pleased to her she caused such an affect.

I placed my hand on her nylon covered leg and started rubbing her thigh. We leaned in and kissed. Her red glossy lips were so soft and her tongue piercing created a new sensation as our tongues darted in and out with the kiss becoming more and more passionate. We allowed our hands to explore each others bodies. She caressed my arms and chest working her way to my swollen dick pumping it through my work pants. My hands enjoyed every soft surface she had to offer caressing her legs and squeezing her ass through the denim skirt.

She broke from our kiss and requested that I wait on the couch till she returned. Puzzled I watched her sexy ass head to the other end of the house. About ten minutes later I could hear the enchanting sound of her high heels echoing on the hardwood floors as she returned.

For the second time tonight I was treated with an amazing view. She stood in the doorway of the hall hugging the wall. She changed out of that jean skirt and yellow outfit into a long black flowing gown. It had a sheen to it that I've never seen before with a deep long slit up the side. From the upper thigh high slit to a set of 4 inch black stilettos her gorgeous legs were wrapped in sheer very shiny tan pantyhose. The gown had lace at all ends including where it plunged into a v shape between here perking tits. The silky black gown was causing her nipples to harden and poke very visible mounds into the slippery fabric.

I believe she was looking for a more verbal compliment but instead I sprung to my feet, rushed over to her, and picked her up in my arms. Without hesitation I carried my new silk wrapped toy over to the couch and gently lowered her onto the cool black leather.

As she layed there completely covered in nylon and shiny black satin her blonde hair flowed down and across the black leather of the couch. I removed my shirt and tossed it to the floor while kicking off my shoes. I lowered myself slowly on top of her as we kissed and allowed our hands to explore each other again. Her excitement grew as her dick began to tent her nylons and the silky black gown. She requested a beverage break so we sat up to finish our second round of drinks.

She took my empty bottle with her to the kitchen and returned with a can of whip cream. With an almost evil grin she slipped off her stilettos and kneeled on the soft area rug along the couch. I undid my belt as she assisted me out of the remaining articles of clothes I had on.

Sally took the whip cream and applied a dollop of it to the head of my hard dick. With her deep blue eyes looking up at me she consumed the whip cream and the entire length of my shaft. She expertly sucked, licked, and pumped my dick to the brink of explosion then backed off.

I grabbed her by the underarms and lifted her to her proper place which of course was my lap. She straddled me with her shiny pantyhose covered legs while her silky gown draped over both of us. With ease she started grinding against me working her pantyhose covered thighs and arching her back. Her nipples demanded attention as they made clear impressions in the silky black fabric. Rolling them both between my thumbs and index finger I pinched them firmly causing moans from Sally.

The silky grinding was taking its toll on her as she began to pre cum into her nylons. I grabbed her pantyhose encased dick and gave it a few pumps to slick up her nylons with the pre cum. She took hold of my dick and hers in both her hands and pumped them together with the nlyon material in-between.

She reached between her thighs with her french tipped fingers and ripped a hole in the crotch of her pantyhose. As she guided my ragging hard on into her nylons and between her ass checks I could feel the slickest lube filling her ass crack like thick gravy.

She slide back and forth for what seemed to be forever. Gliding my dick up and down her ass crack then sliding to the front of her nylons and rubbing my greased up dick against her pre cum soaked dick was intense. She grabbed our nylon covered dicks together and pumped them through the sheer material.

After lifting off me briefly she lowered herself onto my dick. Stopping at the head as it entered her well lubed hole she shuttered, then lowered herself the rest of the way. I loved the way I wore her like a hood ornament. I pumped up into that sexy nylon covered body with all I had as she slammed back down on me with every cycle.

We continued our rhythm for another 10 minutes or so with Sally moaning and screaming incoherently. She exploded an impressive load of cum into her pantyhose. Her orgasm placed a strangle hold on my dick causing me to erupt deep inside her. She remained mounted on me as she collapsed into my chest panting through her long blonde hair.

After recovering briefly she dismounted then collapsed across from me on the other section of the couch. I enjoyed watching her cum soaked and nylon covered dick twitch as she regained her composer.

As I was getting dressed we agreed to a car detailing date at my place next week. After exchanging phone numbers she escorted me to the door where we kissed and I grabbed another handful of that silky ass. Mustang Sally sure knew how to ride I thought as I walked to my car. I cannot wait to see her waxing that bright yellow Mustang!

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers