Mustang Sammie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing full well of my current spell in my fertile, menstrual cycle, I knew that this was not my husband, who had long since had a vasectomy.

Everything in my mind told me to tell him he must pull out. Everything in my common sense knew what would happen if he didn't. Everything in my pussy and womb, however, wasn't on the same page.

"Hmmmm, hmm, uh, uh, uh," my son moaned and groaned, as he got deeper, closer, nearer and nearer to seeding his very birth place.

Letting go of my legs, they fell wide apart, and his hands shot up to my t-shirt. His hands slipped underneath the hem and up over the curve of my tummy. Up further still, and over my tits and he gripped them tightly and squeezed my nipples between his fingers and thumbs, and then I let go.

My walls closed in around the throbbing member and I felt it bottoming out. He edged back slightly and slammed home once more as my rippling vagina squeezed him, with waves of muscular spasm traveling up then down his cock. "Nnnngaaaa," I heard. It's weird to say that I felt him filling me up, but I always feel it with my husband too. It's like jets of warmth shooting into the deepest part of my pussy.

"Ah....g...oh! His member thickened, bursting outwards as every spurt of heat splashed and clashed with the previous 1, 2, 3 and 4. My legs drew up and clutched around his ass to keep him seated, while his jerks and moans told me everything I already knew, my son was now breeding me.

In similar fashion to his arrival, his departure was swift and wordless. I heard his bedroom door close, and lay there in the dark, panting. The thought in my head was mainly, 'What the fuck have I just done?' As a sated sleepiness began to take hold.

Waking up the next morning, I mused about my vivid dream. With a deep sense of shame I felt the sticky substance of my residual cum, over my labia and the bed. 'Fuck, that was intense,' I said to myself as I evaluated my crotch with a finger up my slit, feeling dirty about having these dreams about my son.

I got out of bed, and jumped in the shower and brought my fingers instinctively to my nose and that's when I smelled sperm, and froze.

It hadn't been a dream, but it couldn't have been real. Could it?

I didn't know, I needed to see him, and dressed in unflattering jeans and t-shirt, before going down to prepare breakfast as usual. Hearing him on the stairs, he whistled as he neared the kitchen. I waited for it, the silence and awkwardness, the breakdown of my relationship with my son......

"Hi Mum, thanks for helping me out last night." Then, grabbing a banana and the piece of toast I had butter for him, he said, "I'm running late, I'll see you later," and kissing me on the cheek, he was gone.

My mind was in turmoil. The feelings, the sex, the sperm in my pussy! It wasn't a dream, was it?

To be continued...

12