Mutton for Dinner Ch. 02

Story Info
Bonus breeding for Barley the sheep.
796 words
4.45
10.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nines35711
Nines35711
121 Followers

This story contains anthropomorphic/furry characters. One character (sheep) is a trans male. Feminine terms are used for his genitals and breeding is discussed heavily in this story.

--

Barley recovered from what had just happened slowly. It took him time to get to his feet, even longer to figure out how to get back to the tribes. He readjusted his loincloth, but nothing could hide the cum pouring out of his hole. He sighed. He had been hoping this year he could avoid the attention of the bigger rams but that seemed impossible with the state that wolf left him in.

When he returned, he tried to slip between some ewes and hide, but his horns gave him away too easily now. Immediately a ram caught his arm and pulled him into the center of the crowd.

It was Timber, who boasted the second biggest pair of horns among the three tribes. He was free of his loincloth, which meant he'd already won some ewes. He shook his head and lowered it in challenge.

Barley's eyes widened and he pinned his ears back. Not accepting the challenge would be an automatic defeat for him, but he couldn't fight like this. He was doomed either way, it seemed. No matter what, rams wanted only one thing when challenging Barley: breeding rights. They mostly mated with him to humiliate him, but he did his best to take every pregnancy in stride.

"Well, you gonna accept? Or should I just consider this my opportunity to bend you over?" Timber taunted him with a sneer, waggling his head.

Barley began to lower his head to accept, but someone came up behind him and pushed him onto his front. He landed with his ass in the air, showing the whole crowd the mess that had been made of his cunt.

"Not sure you want these goods, Timber. They're damaged," came the gruff voice of Ali. His fingers played with Barley's loose lips momentarily, making him shiver with pleasure. "I ought to have em instead."

"Don't you dare," Timber snarled. His challenge turned to Ali. The enormous ram accepted the challenge, smiling like he knew he would win.

Their heads crashed together, horns clacking as they pushed back and forth. Barley watched in disbelief. He was about to get up when he felt a dick slide into him. He bleated in surprise, his two suitors turning to see what had happened. The sheep that had mounted him didn't even cum before Timber had tackled him, knocking their horns together.

Happy with the distraction, Ali did exactly what the third ram had done, quickly mounting Barley while he was still on the ground. His cock slipped through the mess of cum easily, bring him deep inside. Unlike the wolf, Ali didn't last longer than three minutes. He shoved in deep with a spurt of cum before pulling out. As much as Barley hated being used like this, he was happy when Timber was next in him, having fought off the other male.

Timber came with a few thrusts and a grunt, stabbing his cock deep before it fell out and retreated into its sheath. The other rams in the area took the absence as an invitation to start trying to mount Barley.

Once one got in, another would be butting heads with him and jabbing at his cunt until one got to cum in him. In one case it was both when two very determined rams used him at once. He tried getting up but the next cock was already in him. The weight of the ram would send him back to the ground to be mounted over and over.

At one point, Ali knocked some of the competition out of the way and took his spot again. Barley sighed as he felt his cock enter. He was absolutely sopping wet with cum and his own juices.

Ali only managed a few thrusts before he came, but then when he dismounted, he got right back up and went at it again. His dick fell from the sheath in seconds and he was back to breeding. He did this several times, ending always with one strong thrust, and leaving a little spurt of cum each time.

Only when every ram had either had a turn in his cunt or satisfied themselves with the ewes they won that day, he was finally left alone. Barley made his way back to his tent without so much as a loincloth, having been stripped of that by one of the rams during their mass breeding of him.

He laid out flat and sighed. They were going to do the same thing to him tomorrow, all thanks to that damn wolf. At least he got sex out of it.

Nines35711
Nines35711
121 Followers