Mutual Benefits Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I spoke, Morgan adopted this almost mad look on her face and she eventually cut me off by kissing me. "No," she simply said.

"No...?"

"I don't care. Just this once, I don't care. Pull out or fucking don't, you're taking me here." She kissed me again, this time groping my cock over my jeans as she did. "Okay?"

I had to chuckle. "What's gotten into you?"

She smiled sweetly out of nowhere. It almost sent a shiver up my spine. "Don't you want me too, Quinn?"

"Get the fuck out of here," I replied humorously, playfully slapping her face. "You looked like a horror villain."

She chuckled too, but remained focused. "I just feel like this is an opportunity for us. This is, like, a moment. I don't want it to be spoiled, so I'm willing to work around it. Just say yes, and I'm yours. Please say yes."

I smiled at her. She was such an enigma, and I loved it. "Yes," I emphatically told her, and we resumed our kissing, this time with her undoing her bikini top as we kissed.

Soon, she was up against the wall, with one of my hands groping her breast and playing with her sensitive erect nipple, and the other rubbing her slit over her bikini bottoms. To top it off, my mouth was busy leaving marks on her neck. That way, the other girls wouldn't need to ask, they could just see.

What a fucking life I was living.

Morgan could only take so much teasing and, with a wink, bent herself over the nearest counter and looked back at me as she peeled her bikini bottoms down her legs. My breath caught in my throat. I thought I was hard before, but now I swear it felt like it was going to rip right through my jeans.

"Fuck, you're so... hot, Morgan," I told her, coming up behind her and quickly dropping my pants.

"Thanks, I know," she said with a giggle. "What are you going to do about it, cutie?"

I blushed and she giggled again. I freed my manhood and stroked it a few times, drinking in the beautiful sight of Morgan's wet pussy waiting for me. I lined myself up and slid it in, with the both of us exhaling in pure pleasure.

"Fu-uck, you're in me..." Morgan moaned. "You're just in me. Nothing else between us."

"I just want to say, fuck condoms," I moaned.

"Fuck condoms," she agreed as I began to pump back and forth. "Except, like, we will definitely have to wear condoms after this, but like, fuck condoms. Oh, fuuuck..."

And there we were, getting into a rhythm with each others' bodies, fucking like animals in a public changeroom, with our classmates not only knowing, not only cheering us on, but practically making us do it. Not that I was complaining. The only thing better than being made to fuck in this room that could have happened today was forgetting the condom. I was closer to Morgan than anyone else. I was inside her, I was getting to be in her, and we both loved it.

The changeroom had just enough variety to its layout that we could try a couple different positions, but in the end, I think we both liked it from behind best, because that's what we kept coming back to. I even found a way to fuck her from behind against a wall and grope her breasts from behind, and clearly, this was a day where she wanted a lot of attention on them. Naturally, at every opportunity I could, from behind I would grab them and play with them, and from the front, I would kiss them and suck them and worship them with my tongue.

Eventually, I felt every nerve in my body being lit like a fuse, and grunted, "M-Morgan..."

She knew immediately what was going on, and despite being in the middle of a good rhythm, she stopped what she was doing, hopped off of my dick, whirled around, and knelt in front of me, jacking me off.

"What's... what's going on?" I asked.

"Ever thought about finishing on my face?" she asked as innocently as possible.

I'm sure it would have been hot to grunt and go "fuck yeah, babe" and grab her hair to prepare her or whatever, but it didn't quite go that way. I swear, the moment those seductive words left her mouth, my vision just went pure white. I grunted, the sexiness of the situation being too much for me, and immediately shot my load all over Morgan's beautiful face. She smiled mischievously as she felt my load painting and covering her face, with me shooting a bigger load than I was usually used to.

She chuckled. "So I take it you're a fan," she joked.

"Oh my God," I breathed. "When's the next fucking Beach Day?"

She chuckled again, reaching into my bag. "I'm using your towel, by the way," she told me, right before wiping her face off.

"Hey, wait -- ew," I reacted, watching my load go from her face to the towel.

"What did you expect?" she asked. "Did you want me to walk back with this still on my face?"

"Would you have?" I asked with a grin.

"You're such a pervert," she said with a smile, shoving me as she got to her feet. "You're wasted on a good girl like me."

"I think the wasting is the other way around, sweetheart," I told her, moving in for a kiss. I winced as I felt fluid touch my cheek. "Bleh."

"Your fault," she said with a laugh.

The two of us got cleaned up and clothed, realizing that even though the likelihood of getting caught wasn't great, it wasn't exactly zero either, and plus, Morgan clearly wanted this on some level, and probably wanted to brag to her friends or whatever people do after these things do down.

That said, bragging wasn't needed. As soon as we got back to the girls' section, we were met with a chorus of cheers and claps. Abby, of course, was leading the cheers and chanting various praise our way, much to my embarrassment.

I didn't need a mirror to know I turned some shade of pink knowing the girls were cheering for us. Morgan was clearly slightly embarrassed too, though she also clearly was proud of what she had done. I caught her gaze and she gave me a smile, something I knew she didn't do much in crowds. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Want to go swimming?" she asked as the cheers died down.

I was about to say yes, then realized the hilarity of the situation. "I'd, uh, love to, but..." I trailed off. "...I'd need to change first. Want to come with me?"

Morgan and I laughed together.

***

I was exhausted by the time I got home. Thankfully, everyone was in bed when I made it in, so, as quietly as I could, I dropped off my bag, brushed my teeth, and hopped into bed.

"Welcome home," Kevin's voice greeted me in the darkness.

"Thanks," I replied. If this were the first time I might have been frightened, but years of sharing the room with him made me used to situations like this.

"Had a good time?"

I could hear something in Kevin's voice. He sounded... deflated. Sad. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"No no, you first, did you have a good time?"

"I'm not a good swimmer, but I got to spend a lot of time with Morgan, so that was nice," I answered.

"Cool, glad to hear it," Kevin said tiredly. "And you don't wanna hear it, it would probably just sound bitter and jealous anyway."

"Are you bitter and jealous about how I got to go to Beach Day and you didn't?" I asked.

"More than that. I'm kinda... like, no offense, why did you get into the popular crowd so effortlessly?" he asked. "I swear I spend my entire conscious life trying to get into people's good books and then, again, I'm super happy for you and want to see you succeed but, I just see you instantly blow past me. It's making me question a lot of stuff. Like, was everything I did in high school for nothing?"

"I wouldn't worry about it too much," I replied. "First of all, I'd give all of my popularity to you, if I even have any, in a heartbeat. Though I think I squandered it by standing up for the marginalized."

"Ooh, viva la revolution! Is there a story there?"

"Someday. Not now. Secondly, this was all just because Morgan started dating me, which was all because I tutored Taylor. This was all just random chance."

"Quinn, I love you, but that definitely makes it all worse," Kevin complained. "I put in a solid effort all year and it all gets squished by random chance."

I remained silent, not knowing how to comfort him further.

"Like, yeah, sometimes I could be a little overbearing, and maybe sometimes I pushed buttons, but... I tried, you know? Think whatever you will of me, but I put in the effort."

"'Think whatever you will of me?' You're my brother, Kev."

"Figure of speech."

"I think you did try, and if I had any kind of actual control over this stuff, you would have become popular and I wouldn't have. Okay?"

Kevin let the words sink in. "I'm sorry," he eventually said. "I know it's not your fault. And I know I shouldn't care so much."

"Caring a lot is a good thing," I found myself saying. "It's good to care a lot. You can get hurt easier, but you can feel joy a lot easier too." I paused. "You know I'd do what I could to make you feel more joy."

"Weird way of saying that, but you're sweet," Kevin affectionately replied. "I shouldn't let it get to me. We should get some sleep, huh?"

"Yeah," I murmured. "G'nite, Kev."

"G'nite," he replied, and soon, silence filled the room.

I really did feel bad for Kevin. It was true, he did try, he tried his butt off, and apart from him, no one could see that more consistently than I could. And yet, I was the popular one, just because of who I was dating. I was like that guy that Oprah married. Stetson, Steadman...? I couldn't remember his name. I guess that proved my point.

Even though I had my own crap to look out for, by some metrics, I was popular at this point. And if it meant enough to Kevin, maybe there was a way that I could help him out a little. It felt good to help people out, but after all of the effort he put in, Kevin out of everyone deserved to see some returns. Besides, even with all of the shit going on in my life... I smiled. It hit me for the first time, the first time I consciously thought it... I was happy.