All Comments on 'Mutual Benefits Ch. 17'

by BashfulScribe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Once again you decide to do bullshit open relationship drama when none of the characters can say that it isn't working for them. I wish I haven't bothered to read this chapter. It is revolting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any bets Morgans issue and why she says it is ok for him to sleep with others is because she has been sexing up others the whole relationship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the emotions here, you've written Morgan's turmoil wonderfully.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 2 years ago

I liked this chapter a lot, even though it kinda ended somewhat abruptly leaving things somewhat unresolved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoying this story please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm with the person who thinks Morgan is fooling around with someone else, maybe more than one. Be sad if true. Another thought is that Morgan is hoping Quinn will make the choice himself not to fooling around with others which would be showing her he truly wants to be only with her. btw it was a short chapter. Hopefully we won't need to wait an entire month for some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see why Taylor sets Morgan off so much.

This chapter felt better that the previous.

Fexif101Fexif101almost 2 years ago

I love you man. I just love you. I knew you'll somehow get back to the main theme of your title. Queen Tay is back & I'm all in. I knew you'll give Justice to your title.

redbaron172redbaron172almost 2 years ago

Some interesting twists..... Love the story and characters, Very good writing. (I don't worry about misspelling/or minor glitches in stories, we're all fleglings here...LOL)

AnnyomyAnnyomyalmost 2 years ago

Ah man, what a great chapter! Love the twists and complications, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well that was fucking depressing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBashfulScribe@BashfulScribe
Just your average young man who thinks he can make himself into a writer. I'm interested in making longer stories where the sex is a part of the story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES