Mutual Benefits Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor's mouth felt amazing, but the clincher was watching her mouth on me. It was the sexiest thing I had seen in my working memory. The popular girl, eyes glazed over with lust, hungrily sucking my dick, practically dripping from her desire.

Taylor and I had one thing in common -- both of us knew the other couldn't last for the whole five minutes. Taylor seemed to know when I was getting close; I could practically feel her smile on my dick, her hands exploring my abdomen, her eyes forever on me.

"Tay-!" I managed. I was lucky she was used to this and knew the telltale signs, because I didn't get to say a word more before what may have been the largest load of my life was shot down her throat, with her obediently swallowing every drop. I could feel rope after rope being ejaculated as my hips started to tingle with pleasure, shooting out throughout my entire body. "Holy fuuuuck..." I moaned, nearly blacking out from the sensations. "Jesus Christ Taylor, you're so fucking good."

She gently removed her mouth from me and began to play with my dick. "You'd better not be spent, Quinn," she purred. "I'm going to need this very soon."

"I... give me a minute," I chuckled, and she followed suit. We filled time with some more foreplay, largely with me playing with her breasts with my tongue, before I was back and ready to go.

"Already?" she asked coquettishly, pushing down on my dick with one finger and watching it bounce back up. "Impressive."

I started breathing more heavily. "I can't believe we're about to do this..." I breathed.

"I can't believe it's taken this long," she rebutted, going back to the same position she was in when I ate her out. "Like this. I want us to look into each other's eyes when we do it."

"Now who's the sap?" I joked, moving up to her. I lined myself up against her and breathed in and out a few times.

This was it. The moment everything had led up to. I was going to fuck Taylor Wise. This wasn't a dream, and we weren't going to get interrupted. Most of all, she wanted me, badly. If only September Me could see me now.

"You good?" I asked, lining myself up against her.

Eagerly, she nodded. I nodded back, and slowly began to push inside her, feeling Taylor's walls contracting around me for the first time. I was inside Taylor. I had done it.

A flash of Morgan appeared before me, and I remembered my first time with her. They felt so different yet so similar. I watched Taylor's face as she threw her head back, moaned, and bit her lower lip. Eventually, she locked eyes with me and nodded, indicating for me to continue.

Slowly at first, I began to move my hips back and forth, sliding myself in and out of Taylor. We were closer than ever. I was inside her. This was it. I felt her muscles -- perhaps all of the muscles in her whole body -- dedicated to milking me, and making me feel as welcome as possible inside her. I'd give her the same treatment.

Soon, I began to pick up speed, and before long, we were full-on fucking on her basement floor, making enough noise to make me hope her mom was cool with all this. I had moved one hand from supporting myself to grabbing a handful of her hair, and despite her desire to look me in the eyes, her eyes were closed in rapture and pure pleasure.

"Ooh, oh God, oh my God, oh my fucking God, Quinn, yes, yes..." Taylor moaned. She was talking a lot, but I was glad to see it. If anything, once I realized it, I was saying a lot back myself.

"Fuck, Taylor... does that feel good? I feel good, I feel so good... fuck, you're amazing..."

It was like a full-on conversation while we were fucking. It didn't slow down our rhythms though, and in fact, just as we had managed to never talk over one another, our bodies were just as much in sync, moving in perfect harmony with one another.

At one particularly faithful moment, Taylor's eyes flew open, and met mine. We both instantly knew, while grinding into each other like desperate teenagers, to meet our lips in a desperate, horny kiss. At this point, I could feel Taylor, and myself, approaching our climaxes.

We didn't change pace, or switch positions. We didn't even need to say anything. He just held each other close and kept humping, our breathing doing the rest of the talking, the room smelling of sweat and cum, the air thick. It was time.

You get taught that simultaneous orgasms are a myth, and yet, right at the moment where I first felt my second load coming, Taylor's body tensed up and I heard her emit a deep, guttural moan. The both of us smashed our bodies together and held them there, letting the pleasure flow through both of our bodies. We ended like we had been fucking the whole time -- in sync.

I could feel Taylor's vaginal walls rippling over my dick and I'm sure she could feel my load shooting inside her. The both of us held each other until we could both feel our orgasms subsidizing, and then, we locked eyes and... laughed. Just laughed.

I was expecting to feel guilty towards Morgan after what I had just done, but for some weird reason, guilt didn't click. I didn't know what I was feeling. I still definitely cared about her. Did I want to be her boyfriend? I thought so. I wasn't sure. I was inside another girl at the moment. We were possibly both single. I hoped Morgan was doing okay, but that's as far as I got. Maybe it was because of my deep history with taylor, but... this still felt right. Even if this and this alone solidified our breakup, this felt like something that needed to happen. If I were feeling cliche, I would have said that this 'had better be the first of many' or something, but I wasn't even sure if that was true. All I knew, and all I cared about, was this was new, and I was glad I did it.

I collapsed on top of Taylor, earning a laugh from her. "You freaked me out for a second there," she murmured, playing with my hair.

I lifted my head. "Huh?"

"After we came, even after I came back to Earth, you were, like, staring off into space with a silly expression on your face..." she said with a giggle.

"Oh. W-was I? Sorry," I replied sheepishly.

"Thinking about Morgan?" she asked boldly.

"Let's not talk about her," I replied quickly.

"Yeah, you're probably right," she admitted. "But I just, like, wanna say one thing. I'm glad we did this. I don't care what happens to me after this, I'm glad I did this with you."

I felt my penis slide out of Taylor's vagina, our act officially over. I smiled at her. "I feel the exact same way," I told her sincerely.

We sat in silence for a few seconds before Taylor broke it with a long sigh. "So, do you want to spoon and talk for a bit, or should we get cleaned up and go?" she asked. "And pick the first one, don't be mean."

I chuckled, and opened my mouth to answer, before a noise caught our attention. A vibration.

"My phone's upstairs," Taylor noted. "If this is what I think it is, fate is a mean bitch."

Naked, I got up and scrambled to my discarded pants and fished out my phone. Sure enough, I was getting a call from Morgan. I flashed Taylor a look. "It's what you think."

She sighed. "Well," she mused. "Your fight happened. Tonight happened. What do you want to do now? It's totally up to you."

I stared at Morgan's picture on my phone, then back at Taylor, in thought. There were only precious seconds left before it went to voicemail. If I was going to answer the phone, I had to do it now. And I couldn't help but shake the feeling that whatever I chose to do was going to decide how this all played out.