Mutual Benefits Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was in a fog, a fog named Morgan. Just as much as she was mine, I was hers, and we both knew it. Our lives belonged to each other, even if they wouldn't in the future. We were here, now, with each other, and it was everything we needed. All of the pain of our worst moments, all of the awkwardness, all of the drama, and the thought of anyone else, all melted away when I felt my orgasm approach.

I'm sure I made an equally dumb sound when I shot my load inside her. One thing was for sure: it felt like the largest load I'd ever shot in my life. And it was inside Morgan. I almost lamented it being the last time with her for a second, but just as the biggest wave of pleasure hit me, I could hear a little voice in my imagination telling me:

"You don't actually think this is going to be your last time with her, do you? Come on."

I came down from my high, breathing and wheezing, feeling her supportive hands caressing my back. My lips were lazily leaving little kisses on her neck between breaths. Our skin was covered in a sheen of sweat, our hair all over the place.

Morgan spoke first, once our breathing had calmed down. "What a note to end on. I'm so happy we did this."

"I bet your parents heard what we did..." I nervously replied.

I slid out of her and collapsed next to her as she shrugged. "They were teenagers once. I'm sure they get this stuff is complicated. They're probably not thrilled if they just heard their daughter doing it, but... who cares?"

I turned to her and grinned. "Why do I feel like you never had that attitude with any other person you've been with?"

She grinned back, still staring at the ceiling. "Ha, yup. You got it." She shifted to look at me. "I assume this doesn't change what we are...?"

"Do you think it does?" I asked.

She shook her head no with a slight smile. "I don't think so, still feels like limbo to me. I just wanted to check."

"Limbo sounds good for now. Feelings are so complex."

"Fuck brains."

I chuckled. "Yup, fuck brains." I paused, then looked back at the ceiling. "Can I be cheesy for a bit?"

"Go ahead."

"I feel like our souls have already figured it out," I started slowly. "I think they already know what's in store for us, but it just takes a while to reach our minds and bodies. I think our souls have made the decision, and we'll just find out what that decision is."

"Hmm," she hummed. "Yeah, that was cheesy." We shared a chuckle. "I hope our bodies and minds catch up quickly then."

We lay there for a bit and started spooning when she sighed happily. "I think I know what you mean," she said.

"Yeah?"

"I think it doesn't come all at once. Like, I don't know if it's in our destiny to be boyfriend and girlfriend again, but..."

"We're still going to be very involved in each other's lives, yeah," I finished softly.

She turned back to look at me. "That was, no lie, almost word for word what I was going to say." She kissed me on the nose, then turned back around. "We should probably get dressed soon. Even if they didn't hear, mom and dad probably have more things for us to do."

"We have a whole future to prepare for," I added.

"I'm excited," Morgan nearly whispered. And, to be honest, I got it. I was too. Once I calmed down from my orgasm, I expected the pain of our past to come back to me -- it hung like a cloud over me ever since our fight -- but... it hadn't come back yet. Maybe it was gone. Maybe this was our time to move on and become... whatever we were going to become next. It was going to be nothing like what we were before, but that was okay.

"And..." she added, impossibly even quieter than before. "...Thanks for not giving up on me. I know I gave you a lot of reasons."

"You gave me more reasons to stay," I told her warmly. "That's why I'm still here. And even when you move away, I'll still be here."

She turned back. "Here?" she asked jokingly, motioning around her room.

I shook my head no. "Here," I replied emphatically, pointing to her heart.

She grinned and lifted her head up fully, throwing her pillow at me. "That was the cheesiest shit ever!" she complained with a laugh. I laughed too, but I was also happy. I didn't wince when she threw the pillow. I didn't feel the need to defend myself. I just... felt fine. I felt really fine.

It was crazy how, only a few months ago, I would have given up anything to be someone else. I wasn't excited to be me. I guess I was still looking forward to being someone else at this point, but that was because I was looking forward to seeing who I was going to become, knowing Morgan was still in my life, knowing that we didn't lose each other after all. I was excited to be me, and I was excited to see what kind of me I would be in the future. Even if I was moving away, I knew that I had friends like Taylor and Lexi and Milo and Crystal. And after a lengthy test of our bond, I had Morgan. And we were going to discover our futures together, being there for each other every step of the way.