Mutual Destruction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Various women laughed. Meg stood up, stretching her back. "Truth time; Yun-Jin, Felix. It's clear that whatever the entity is doing is meant to screw with your mind. Why else would this be happening to just the three newest people?" She spoke like a child affirming the fictional status of Santa and the tooth fairy. Elodie, Yun-Jin and I; we were the stupid ones, the puppets in this particular show.

"Whatever, bitch, "Yun-Jin scoffed as she turned to walk away. She stretched her arm, gripping her elbow. The pose was to show off the fact that she still held the knife that once belonged to her monster. This was proof that we could fight back; this was hope.

In the direction Yun-Jin was headed, I could see a small entourage forming. Jake; Feng, and Yui. The best of the best in terms of athletics, aggression, and strategy.

"Hey!" I grabbed her arm before she could get too far. "I need to talk to you."

"I have a meeting with my other team."

"Your other team?" I asked, unsure of whether or not to be offended.

"You want to ask if I'm willing to leave with you." She looked at me with kind, compassionate eyes.

"Would you leave with me?"

"Of course, I mean after I'm finished with my own project."

"Of course," I nodded knowing full well what she meant. Yun-Jin wouldn't leave without achieving her vengeance.

Yun-Jin leaned in and softly kissed my cheek. "Thank you, my love." And then she left.

Why was I not a part of her combat team; the team who would make all her violent, vengeful dream come true? "I guess i'll go find Elodie."

12