Tammy Helps Her Friend

Story Info
Tammy has a friend stay over and helps her get laid.
11.2k words
4.8
38.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice bit her lip as she tried once again to hide her orgasm. She glanced over at Tim's huge erection and knew this time she wouldn't be able to hold it in. His fist was gliding slowly over the lubed shaft as he watched the porn on the TV screen. She pressed her fingers harder into her clit and could feel the point of no return was coming.

Tim turned his gaze to Alice and smiled. He felt a surge of electricity through his body as he looked at the beautiful young woman masturbating on the sofa. Alice was gorgeous. She had pale skin like Tammy, but her tits were larger, with lovely hard nipples. He liked the way they rippled as she plunged her fingers in and out of her pussy. She had brown, wavy hair and an innocent happy face. She was slim without being skinny and her brown pubes were soaked with her juices.

"Fuck," yelped Alice. "Oh my god, I'm going to cum."

************************

It had been a couple of weeks since Tammy had the threesome with Dan and Tim. Tammy hadn't stopped masturbating or thinking about it. She had a few online sessions with Dan and had just started having them with Tim too. She was almost spoilt for choice when it came to getting off online.

Tammy had had more fights with her boyfriend and once again, he was making some excuses not to make the trip to come and see her.

Instead, her best friend Alice had come to visit for a few days and Tammy was glad for the company. Mostly because she was starting to think she needed a break from thinking about Tim and Dan all the time and to give her pussy a rest.

Alice was a couple of years older than Tammy, but they had been friends since they were kids. She could be quite shy and reserved but once you got to know her, she'd loosen up and was a lot of fun to be around. They were close enough that they usually told each other everything, so Tammy knew that Alice was also having some problems with her own long-term boyfriend.

Alice had only ever dated one guy and they had been together for a few years now. Tammy used to listen to Alice's stories once she started dating her boyfriend Matthew and was enthralled at hearing about what it was like to kiss a boy, and then finally to be fucked by one. Whilst they had often seen each other naked, they had never played with each other or been intimate. Nonetheless, Tammy had occasionally found herself wondering what it would be like to go down on Alice. They were very open with each other about sex and shared their fantasies and stories and lately, even porn links.

Alice was only staying for a couple of nights and the first one had been busy with catching up and hanging out together. But on the second night, the two girls dressed up and went to the local club for drinking and dancing. Inevitably, they had the usual university guys coming up to try their luck, but Alice would make it pretty clear they were wasting their time.

This was a shame, thought Tammy. She was slightly drunk and horny, and probably would have fucked any of them.

Later in the evening, the girls were sitting at a table drinking some vodka cruisers and talking. Alice was telling Tammy how she hadn't had sex with her boyfriend in nearly three months, and she had just bought her first sex toy.

"At least it's always ready for me and keen to play," Alice joked.

"Wow, I've never tried one. Um, can I tell you something?" Tammy said. "And please don't judge me."

"Of course!" said Alice.

"I had a threesome with two guys," said Tammy sheepishly. She had been dying to tell Alice since she got here but was now drunk enough that she felt comfortable sharing.

"What!" said Alice. "Wow, I mean, wow! What about Will? Um, does he know?"

"I'm not sure there is even a Will," said Tammy. "Sometimes I think he might just be an imaginary boyfriend."

"Jesus, Tammy, I mean, I don't know what to say."

The two girls sat listening to the thump-thump of the dance music for a few minutes.

Finally, Alice gave Tammy a mischievous smile and said, "What was it like?"

Tammy looked into Alice's brown eyes and grinned, "It was fucking awesome." She felt another surge of horniness through her body as an image of Dan and Tim stroking their cocks appeared in her mind.

Alice looked down into her drink. "Tell me about it," she said. "God, I'm at home fucking a vibrator and you're having threesomes."

"Ha," said Tammy, "nothing wrong with that. Like I said, I've still never tried one."

Tammy told Alice about her adventures with Dan and Tim. She told her everything from the start--how Dan had caught her masturbating in her car and joined in, how she had never met Tim before but turned up at his house and walked in on him and Dan naked and masturbating to a porn film, how incredible it felt being sandwiched between two men, how big their cocks were and what a great fuck Tim was.

By the time she finished telling the story, she was so horny she was considering fingering herself right there in the club.

"Wow," said Alice, "I never picked you for the type to fuck strangers, Tammy."

"I know. Maybe it's the loneliness up here?" she replied.

Both girls looked up as a young drunk guy made his way over to the table. Alice shot him a look that clearly said 'fuck off' and he quickly turned around, going back to his drunk friends.

"Jesus, Alice, you're never going to get laid if you keep scaring them off," said Tammy.

Alice looked into her drink for a moment. "Yeah, good point. Maybe you should send me to Tim's place."

Tammy looked at Alice and once again noticed how sexy she was. The thought of Tim thrusting his big cock into her made her even hornier. She had always been slightly jealous of how much bigger her tits were.

"I can organize that if you like," she whispered.

Alice looked up at Tammy. "Nooo, I was only kidding. Besides, I've got to go home at lunchtime, and you have to work in the morning."

"Well, what else are you going to do?" replied Tammy. "I know how horny you get when you have a hangover. You're just going to sit in my room and watch porn on your phone. Why not do it with a guy? Did you bring your vibrator?"

Alice looked down into her drink again. "Ummmmmm," she muttered sheepishly "maaaaaybe..."

Tammy pressed on and tried to get Alice to consider fucking Tim. "C'mon, let me just message him."

"Nooooo," said Alice. "I mean, I can't. I still sort of have a boyfriend." She looked down into her drink, wondering if having a boyfriend was supposed to be this sexually boring.

"Alice, you're in another state. No one knows you here. What happens here, stays here."

"I can't just fuck some guy I've never met before; it sounds dangerous!" she said.

"These guys are great. They are good guys. I can drop you off on my way to work and pick you up a couple of hours later. I'm sure you could just hang with them anyway, even if you don't fuck them," she said.

"Them!" said Alice, "I thought I was only going to fuck one of them."

"Ahhh, so you are keen then," said Tammy with a smile.

Alice looked down into her drink again and didn't reply.

Tammy got out her phone and sent a message to Tim. "There let's see if he answers."

She typed away on her phone and almost immediately, it lit up as Tim replied.

"What did he say?" asked Alice. "Honestly, I can't. I mean, wow, Tammy, I just can't."

"He said he'd love to meet you," said Tammy.

Alice paused before you replied. "Have you got a photo of him?"

Tammy messaged Tim back and asked him to take a photo. Again, the phone lit up.

Tammy grinned. "He said, face or cock?"

Alice was definitely feeling horny. Every time she drank, she would get horny, and it would last all through the next day. But Matthew would be too tired or too drunk or not even there. The mornings after a night out were worse, though. For some reason, the morning after she'd been drinking, Alice would be frustrated and ultra horny all day. Whilst masturbating and porn and lately her new vibrator usually scratched that itch, she would crave company and just wanted to fuck. Matthew just didn't seem interested.

Alice also had trouble letting go sometimes. She was raised a good girl and worried what others would think of her. Tammy had been her confidante for years. When she started having sex with Matthew, she knew Tammy was getting a thrill from listening to her stories. It definitely turned her on as well. She sometimes wondered if Tammy would go home and masturbate after their conversations.

Face or cock, she thought, how did this all come up anyway? She was certainly interested in seeing this amazing porn cock Tammy had just told her about, but as she was a good girl, so she said, "Geez, Tammy, face, of course."

A few seconds later, Tim answered and Tammy showed Alice the picture he sent.

"Oh wow, he is really good looking," said Alice. "How did you meet these guys again?"

Tammy laughed, "Um, Dan and I caught each other masturbating in our cars."

"Ha, yes that's right. Just an everyday occurrence!" replied Alice.

Tammy told Alice in more detail about the story of how she parked around the side street behind her work to have a wank and how she had fantasized about customer Dan, and he had the same idea and caught her right in the act.

"Wow, Tammy, city life has been good to you!"

Tammy looked down at her phone. "Ok, Tim said you can come around any time after nine. He's not sure if Dan can join you, but he will try. I can drop you off at nine and then pick you up a couple of hours later after I finish work and take you to the airport."

"Ok, fuck it, do it. I might as well get laid while I'm here," said Alice.

Tammy lifted her glass and finished off her drink. "Let's go dance!"

***************************************************************************

The next morning Alice woke up horny. It always happened after a night out and it was one of the reasons why she had stopped going out lately. Whilst she loved being horny, watching porn and masturbating for hours on end was just leaving her more frustrated. Especially as she was stuck with a disinterested boyfriend, clinging on hoping that would change. She had been looking forward to this trip to see Tammy and have a break for a few days.

Alice finally opened her eyes and from her blow-up mattress on the floor, looked around Tammy's room. Her friend must have got up and was either having a shower or getting some breakfast, as there was no sign of her. Alice assumed the muffled voices and the front door opening and closing must be the couple Tammy lived with in the shared house.

She had crashed in just her panties when they got home the night before. So, when Alice lifted the sheets and looked down at her body, she saw her rock-hard nipples. She slipped her hand in her panties and started to gently rub her wet pussy lips. She thought about her conversation with Tammy last night and meeting Tim, and possibly Dan, for a no-strings-attached fuck session. There was no doubt the thought turned her on, but she also had no doubt there was no way she had the courage to do that.

She began to tease her pussy lips with one hand and rubbed her hard nipples with the other.

Once again, she heard the muffled voices. She let out a sigh as she took her fingers away from her clit and rolled over.

She opened her eyes again and looked around Tammy's room. It was pretty obvious what Tammy had been doing at her desk. The chair was angled back, and her laptop was sitting there with a webcam attached to it. Why would there be a webcam plugged into her laptop? Ahhhh, she thought, so she could use it for a better view of her masturbating while she could watch Dan stroke on the screen.

She spread her legs open and started teasing her pussy lips again. Fuck, I'm horny, she thought, fuck! All she wanted to do was sit at that laptop, watch porn and play. She thought about being watched by a man while she had a wank. Even more, she began to wonder what it would be like to be watched by strangers. The thought was turning her on. She had often fantasized about someone spying on her as she had a wank. It was one of her oldest fantasies. She had started to leave her door open in her own share house and found it thrilling thinking that one of her two male house mates might accidentally get a peek and then go back to their rooms and jack off over her.

She wondered if she should just outright ask Tammy if she could just stay here and user her laptop to masturbate for a few hours while her friend was at work. She would understand, surely. Maybe she could have one of those online wank sessions with Tim or Dan, or even both. She slipped her panties off and began to work her middle finger into her clit, while she grabbed her hard nipple with her other hand.

She did like watching men masturbate. She liked watching the porn films where the guys pull their cocks out and begin to stroke them over some starlet's face or tits. She wondered what it felt like for them as they shot their loads over the gorgeous porn actress. Her boyfriend had never done that; he always came inside her. She did like the feeling of her pussy being filled but had always wondered what it would feel like to have that hot cum splash over her skin. She let out a soft moan as her fingers entered her soaked hole.

Her mind wandered back to thinking about Tammy being fucked by those two guys. Tammy had a killer body and Alice was sometimes jealous of the way guys looked at her. Her friend had the x factor, and now the thought of her sandwiched between two older men was a massive turn on.

"Fuck!" she said out loud.

After several more minutes of fingering and teasing, she just began to put more pressure on her clit when suddenly there was a knock on the bedroom door, and she heard Tammy's voice.

"Wakey, wakey hands off snakey!" Tammy said as the door opened. Alice ripped the sheets back over her body as she was jolted out of her lovely fantasy world.

"Ahhhh, just give me ten more minutes," joked Alice. "I need more sleep."

"Time for a shower, Alice. I need to go to work! I know what you're like. You'll just lie there playing and sleeping all morning."

Alice stretched out on the bed. She kicked the sheets off and rolled onto her side.

"Ahhhhh, 'horny hungover Alice'," teased Tammy. "C'mon, have a shower and I can drop you in town to do some shopping. It's a beautiful morning! I'll make you breakfast while you're in there. I've left the bathrobe and a towel on the rack."

Alice was almost disappointed that Tammy didn't mention dropping her at Tim's house but was partially relieved as well.

She got up and walked down the hallway to the bathroom. Once in there, she slipped off her panties, turned on the water and got into the shower. She stood under the spray and felt her body tingle as the hot water blasted over her skin. She squirted some of the shower gel into her hands and started massaging her breasts. Her nipples were still rock-hard and the combined sensation of her hands and the hot water was making her even hornier. Her hands slipped down to her pussy, and she massaged the sweet-smelling gel and water into the soft folds and pubic hair. She was getting desperate to cum now but didn't want to make Tammy late for work.

Aaaargggh she thought, frustration, so much frustration. She pulled her hands away and began to wash her body, trying hard to suppress all the thoughts and images in her head. She was just going to have to carry that urge all day and have a good session when she got home in the evening. Maybe she could find a nice, clean rest room at the shopping mall and have a quiet play in there. Mmmm, maybe she would be caught by a hot maintenance man, she thought.

After ten minutes, she finally accepted the fact that there would be no marathon masturbation session today. She got out of the shower, dried herself off, fixed her hair and put on the bathrobe. As she was tying it off, she couldn't help but think how sexy her tits looked against the white fabric, so she left it as open as possible without exposing her nipples. She always got a bit of a thrill when Tammy saw her naked, so she didn't put on her panties either. She would just go and sit at the kitchen table in nothing but her bathrobe.

As she walked down the hall, she heard some familiar sounds coming from the TV. Jesus, is Tammy watching porn? she thought. Why would she do this to me!

She walked towards the living room and from the hallway, could see the porn playing on the screen. A girl was lying on her back surrounded by several guys, their big, thick erections framed by her pale skin. Her eyes were rolling into the back of her head, and she was obviously having the time of her life. It was the kind of authentic amateur porn that Alice loved. She knew this scene well.

"Jesus, Tammy," Alice said. "Not fair!" She was already horny enough.

She stepped into the living room and stopped dead in her tracks. Tammy was on all fours on the floor, her dress pulled up over her back. She recognized Tim stroking the thickest cock she had ever seen into Tammy's pussy.

Tammy was already looking directly at Alice as she stopped in the doorway. "Alice," she panted, "I thought I would invite Tim around to take care of you. Fuck! Sorry, we got talking, and fuck... you were so long in the shower, I knew you were masturbating in there. You're always so horny after we go out, so... Fuck, fuck, this is good!"

Tim looked at Alice and smiled "Hi, Alice," he said cheerily. Tammy grunted in disappointment as he slowly pulled his big cock from her pussy and stood up to greet Alice.

Alice was still in shock. She wasn't sure what she was feeling. Standing in front of her was a big good-looking man, with his engorged dick covered in her friends glistening juices pointing straight at her.

Tim was obviously hot, tanned and toned. His friendly face almost looked out of place as she took in the thick arrow-straight cock with the mushroom head dangling between his legs. Alice stared at his dick and felt a mixture of awe, fear and an overwhelming desire to hold and play with it.

Tammy rolled over onto her back and sat up. "Fuck, I'm going to be late for work." She looked up at Alice. "Sorry, I knew you would chicken out. Tim will look after you. Even if you don't want to play, he can take you out for breakfast or drop you in town." She stood up and pulled her dress back down. She picked up a towel and threw it at Tim.

Alice still hadn't said anything but was just glancing at Tim, his amazing manhood, and the porn on the screen.

Tim wiped his cock clean and sat down on the chair opposite the sofa, so that his hard dick now pointed directly at the ceiling. Alice just had an urge to go and sit on it but tried very hard to suppress the thought.

"Well, are you going to say anything?" Tammy said.

Alice tried to glare at Tammy but by now she was confused as well as horny.

"Honestly, I don't bite," said Tim with a grin. "We can just sit here and talk, watch some porn, go shopping, have breakfast, whatever you like." He reached down and picked up a small bag by the sofa where his clothes sat neatly folded in a pile. He pulled out some lube and squirted some over the thick, purple head and then began to massage it into the tightly stretched skin.

"Jesus, that's a nice cock," Tammy said as she watched Tim start to masturbate. She turned and collected her phone and keys from the kitchen table. Alice was still standing in the doorway of the living room. She had the urge to pull the robe tightly around her body but at the same time, she was feeling a thrill every time Tim looked at her.

"Ok, I've got to go," said Tammy as she headed for the door. "I'm sure she will speak soon. Tim, take care of her, and say hi to Dan for me when he arrives."