Game Day with My Buddies

Story Info
Game day with buddies ends with a humiliated cuckold.
2.7k words
2.93
36k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
verb411
verb411
93 Followers

************

This short story is pure fiction. It was written with my cuckold humiliation interests in mind. If you don't like cuckold humiliation stories, don't read any further.

************

I'm in line at the grocery store grabbing last minute snacks before my friends show up to watch the game. I hear a Snapchat notification, I quickly grab my phone and check my messages.

It was from my wife Katee's phone. It was a picture of her standing in our garage wearing the very short and tight football jersey themed dress I bought her. The message read, "Your wife told me not to park in the driveway, took your spot in the garage."

I was pissed and I had a good idea who sent that message. I could barely get my head straight after reading that message and was in such a hurry to get home that I almost forgot the beer at the register. When I got home a car was indeed in my spot in the garage. I had to park in the driveway.

My wife greeted me in the kitchen and immediately asked, "Do you mind if Dave joins us for game day?"

I know Dave is her favorite bull but, this was my Sunday game day hangout with my buddies. They don't know anything about our cuckold relationship. I said, "Katee I'm not sure about this, it's too risky."

She stated, "I'm usually so bored during these gatherings and Dave really likes football, I promise it will be okay."

I was still in shock and could only muster, "How do we explain him?"

She giggled as she took the beer from me and opened the case saying, "Just tell your friends he's a new work bud."

That cover story was actually believable as I had just started a new job.

Then she stated, "This way he can come to future game days."

I felt like I had been gut punched without warning.

She noticed the shocked look on my face and kissed me on my cheek saying, "Love you." As she walked past me with a beer for him.

During the game my wife was very attentive to all our guest, however I noticed her extra attention paid to Dave. Things even got a little playfully flirty between them, no one noticed because she was careful to include everyone in her jokes.

At one point she asked, "Hey Dave can you help me grab ice from the basement chest freezer?"

I quickly chimed in with, "I'll help you Katee."

She dismissed my offer stating, "Don't be silly, Dave can carry it all in one trip."

Dave winked at me with a mischievous grin as he walked away with my wife.

They were gone much longer than necessary.

My buddy Jay jokingly asked, "Are they making the ice?"

When they finally returned Katee sat on my lap and I could feel the heat and wetness of her pussy on my leg.

Dave was sitting directly across from us and my wife found every excuse to get up and down from my lap. I didn't think anything of it, since she was playing host to us all.

Once the game ended I walked each of my friends out. Dave remained and I assumed he was waiting for my wife to finish cleaning up in the kitchen before he left. I returned to the living room and sat down in my recliner.

Dave got up and I assumed he was headed out. Instead he walked by me and tossed my wife's panties in my lap as he went to the bathroom.

My wife was walking back into the living room and saw what he did and started laughing.

I was immediately worried and asked, "Have you been pantyless the whole time?"

She said, "Of course not silly, he took them off while grabbing the ice with me."

Then Dave returned and pulled her into his lap as he sat back down. He called her a cock tease and asked me, "Did you know she was flashing her pussy at me during the game when she was sitting on your lap?"

I couldn't answer, my mind swirled and then I realized why she sat on my lap after getting the ice. I just sat frozen watching them kiss passionately as he pulled her dress up off her ass.

He then asked me, "Did you know a couple of your buddies caught a glimpse as well?"

I could feel my anxiety build, and was in shock. All I could say was, "No!"

Katee looked at me and giggled as she said, "Sorry hun, I don't think they saw much, don't worry." She eagerly started unzipping his shorts and started sucking his cock like she was starving.

He simply sat back and started moaning. He then grabbed the back of her head and asked, "Did you know that your wife can deepthroat?"

I couldn't believe what he was saying and said, "She's never been able to." I watched as he pushed my wife's head down on his cock and held it there until she started gagging.

Her whole body spasmed as his cock withdrew from her throat. She gasped for air as I stared into her teared up eyes. Her face was flushed red and had saliva dripping from her chin.

I was immediately worried and frantically asked, "Are you ok?"

She laughed and said, "If you want to join in the fun, go lay a few towels on our bed."

I rose almost on command but felt noticeably numb with shock and awe at what I just saw. While I was getting things ready in the bedroom I could hear what sounded like very wet & rapid plunging sounds mixed with the occasional gasping coughs. My shock was quickly fading as my dick hardened knowing that we would soon be fucking her. Once I finished setting everything up I went out to tell them.

I was startled to see him carrying my wife towards me, then directly past me, throwing her on our bed. He proceeded to start getting undressed so I immediately began undressing.

My wife giggled as she watched us, then looked at me and said, "Come here and help me get undressed."

Once she was naked I eagerly climbed between her legs, I was so horny and badly wanted to fuck her.

She told me, "Slow down!" Then pushed my head down to her pussy as he began kissing her.

She was extremely wet and obviously aroused. It wasn't long before my eagerness to fuck had me shifting positions again. Once I moved from between her legs she swiftly swung around and spread her legs for Dave.

He almost as quickly mounted her and proceeded to fuck her so hard she was gasping for air between thrusts.

I was again frozen standing by our bed, watching as my wife appeared drunk with sex. I didn't dare jerk off, I was so horny I might not be able to keep from cumming and I was waiting for my turn.

After about 20 minutes of watching them he finally pulled out, they were both covered in sweat and I assumed he needed a break.

I was so eager to have my turn I immediately moved towards her.

She rolled over and got up on her hands and knees.

I thought, "Cool, doggy style, my favorite."

Unfortunately she moved her pussy away from me and started sucking my dick.

I tried to swing her around to fuck her but she wouldn't budge.

He took position behind her and started fucking her even harder than before.

Suddenly my dick fell out of her mouth.

He was pounding her so forcefully she collapsed face down on me.

It was actually a blessing that she didn't suck my dick for very long, I was so close to cumming. I didn't want to miss my next opportunity to fuck her.

They were using most of the bed so I decided to slip out from under her and get a better angle. I stood behind him figuring I would jump in once he took a break.

He just kept going with endless stamina.

As Katee started moaning loudly I knew she was cumming hard.

Dave arrogantly stated, "She's squirting all over my cock."

I knelt down behind him on the floor so I could see better. From this angle I could see her pussy squirting with every stroke of his fat cock. I couldn't believe all the liquid dripping down his cock.

Her moaning became more deep and continuous, in perfect rhythm with his thrusts.

I figured they must be close to finishing, they have been fucking for a long while, he must need a break.

I then noticed his balls got very tight and he had his cock deep in her pussy. I could actually see his cock and balls pulse as he obviously pumped his load deep in her. I watched as his cock slowly stopped throbbing and he pulled out from her gaping pussy.

He stepped back and didn't see me sitting on the floor and nearly stumbled on me. When he walked over me I felt several drops of liquid hit my cheek and head.

I didn't care and I was just happy to finally have my turn. I jumped onto the bed startling my wife, she giggled as I pushed her legs apart.

She just then pushed my chest away and said, "Don't forget."

Dave looked at me and tossed me a condom.

Yes my wife's bull fucks her bareback and I, her husband, have to use condoms. It was a condition put forth by Dave when my wife begged him to fuck her raw. So now he's the only one allowed to fuck her bareback.

I was too horny to complain and quickly slipped it on and jumped between her legs. Her pussy was so wet and loose I could barely feel anything.

She rolled me over and rode my hard dick as she asked me, "Do you like watching me be a slut?" as she teased my nipples.

I could barely muster, "Yes." As I rapidly thrust up into her.

She knew that I was overly excited and she continued to tease me by telling me, "I can feel his cum leaking out of me as you fuck me."

I had barely been fucking her for 5 minutes when I could feel my orgasm rapidly approaching and I screamed, "OH GOD, I'M CUMMING!"

She quickly raised up off me and grabbed my dick so hard it hurt, then she said, "DO YOU WANT TO CUM?"

I screamed, "YES PLEASE!"

She ripped off the condom and jerked me off so fast right up until the last second. Then she let go of my dick as it weakly dribbled all over my belly. Effectively ruining my orgasm.

She knew this and she giggled as she got up to join Dave in the shower.

I lay on the bed wiping up my few drops of cum and copious amounts of his cum that leaked out of her pussy as she rode me. His cum was all over my groin. After cleaning up I started to jerk my dick back to life while listening to them in the shower.

I could hear them talking about how quickly I came.

I could hear her tell him, "I know him so well that I can make him cum on command."

That caused them both to erupt in laughter.

Once they returned from the shower I had managed to work my dick hard again.

My wife noticed this and immediately climbed on the bed with me and began stroking my dick. She told me that she wanted Dave to sleep over and asked, "Do you want me to be a good slut?

I said, "Yes!" As she feverishly jerked me off.

She asked me, "Do I deserves a good fuck?"

I could barely manage to say, "Yes!"

She asked, "Can you give me the good fuck I deserve?"

I desperately answered, "Yes!"

She laughed and said, "Okay." Jerking me off even faster. Then she said, "If you can fuck me right now non-stop until I orgasm, I'll fuck you both all night."

I frantically said, "Okay."

She squeezed my dick as she rolled a condom onto me. She then rose up to slip my dick into her pussy.

I couldn't control myself and immediately orgasmed before even entering her pussy.

They both laughed as my wife kissed me and said, "Guess not honey." She then told me, "Go sleep on the couch."

As I got up to leave my condom slipped off my softening dick and fell on the floor.

Katee noticed and yelled, "Don't leave that there." Then she said, "Lock and close the bedroom door behind you."

As I pulled the door shut I could hear Dave laugh and ask her, "Why lock the door?"

I could hear her say, "This way he won't bother us."

He then asked her, "Does he always shoot so little cum?"

I could hear my wife say, "I control his orgasms and milk him often." She added, "This keeps his balls drained and while maintaining an obedient and attentive husband."

Dave sounded puzzled as he said, "Control? Milk him? How?"

I listened carefully as she said, "I regularly milk his cum out by ruining his orgasms."

Dave didn't understand as he asked, "What do you mean by ruining his orgasm?"

She explained, "A ruined orgasm involves bringing him right to the edge mentally until his urge to cum is overwhelming. At which point I stop all stimulus, his body continues releasing cum but never achieves the orgasmic mental payoff." She continued explaining, "By denying the mental payoff there is no post orgasmic clarity. Yet keeping his balls drained keeps him from getting cranky."

Dave sounded impressed as he said, "Wow."

She sounded boastful as she said, "Best part is that I have been doing this so long that I have trained him to be triggered into cumming quickly by intense stimulation." Explaining that, "I can basically make him cum with an intense nipple twist or hard squeeze of his dick." Punctuating her control by adding, "This is very helpful with how often I'm milking him."

I heard Dave say, "No wonder he cums so little."

She confidently stated, "Exactly, when he does achieve full orgasm, mentally and physically, his balls are so drained there's very little actual cum, minimizing the payoff for him." I heard her tell him, "This whole process maintains his positive attitude, attentive nature, and ensures he's eager to please."

I could hear them both laughing as Dave asked, "Did you know his friend Jay was watching you flash glimpses of your pussy to me?"

I could hear the sounds of kissing and I figured she wasn't going to answer him.

Just as I turned to walk to the couch I heard Katee say, "Yeah, I knew he saw me flashing you, don't worry he won't say anything.'

Dave asked, "How are you so sure?"

Katee said, "He's been fucking me for a couple weeks now, almost got caught when he left his used condom on hubbies pillow last week."

I was embarrassed and felt completely humiliated as I retreated to the couch. One of my best friends is fucking my wife. I couldn't fall asleep and turned on the TV until I passed out. Only to be woken up at 2 AM to the sounds of rough passionate sex. Eventually I passed out again and arose at 7 AM to the sound of my front door closing. I went into my bedroom and found Katee passed out laying naked on the bed, I could see a pool of cum under her pussy on the bed. The room carried the unmistakable aroma of sweat and sex. I crawled into my side of the bed only to find it was riddled with wet spots. I didn't care, I was rock hard and rolled next to Katee poking her sloppy pussy with my uncovered dick.

She pushed me away and said, "Go get a condom if you insist on bothering me.

verb411
verb411
93 Followers