All Comments on 'Mutual Muscle Worship'

by crayrei

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

HOT!

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 7 years ago
Muscle and cum

Another masterpiece of porn created by crayrei. Two huge-cocked musclegods pair up for a muscle-worship session to be taped on video. They are young bodybuilders and need the money. But they are so attracted to one another that the mutual worship turns into masturbating, sucking and fucking and the musclemen end up drenched in cum. I am most impressed by the natural way in which the two men go from step to step. Of course, the cowboy position is the best for the receiver, and for me the riding is the nicest technique to watch. The beautiful details that crayrei describes so accurately are overwhelming. You can almost feel the sensations and smell and taste the cum. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
True worshippers

A good muscle worship can't leave the cock or the arse out. After one of the musclebulls has delivired his spunk as a sacrifice, the other one has to offer his cock for sucking and his arsehole for fucking. With their sperm shooting cocks both serve the god Priapus - that's the most innate ritual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Inhibited?

I wish more bodybuilders would act as duos like these two stallions. One adores the other's body, both are giving and receiving cock alternatively. Uninhibited dedication to the opposite physique. I have been to a private party with mutual muscle worship like that, but I have nether seen anything like that on video. Are most bodybuilders too shy?

musicfreakmusicfreakabout 7 years ago
There's only one word to describe this

Hot. Insanely hot. Really like this short story that was pretty steamy and yet somehow managed to throw in just enough sweetness at the end. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very hot and very well written. Really loved how you depicted the transition from a reluctant "straight" man to a man loving and accepting his deep gay urges with another hot older bodybuilder. I see you have plenty of more hot bodybuilder stories, and I will definitely check those out!

samislutsamislutabout 3 years ago
hard cock

loved this story, took all my focus to keep edging and not cumming, thank you so much

samislut

judd222judd222about 3 years ago

WOW, please also make this into a movie. @NextdoorStudios should consider this a script. So hot. Who should they choose to star in these role?

Jpipes61Jpipes61over 2 years ago

love to see stories written about MUSCLES, just plain muscle lust, muscle sex. mature fuckers with ripped bodies getting off because they worked their asses off to sculpt bodies of granite.

well done , keep writing this great stuff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous