Mutual Muscle Worship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crayrei
crayrei
295 Followers

A roar of ecstasy and his cock bucks HARD in my hand, a wet jet of cum flies out and explodes against my chest, runs hot and dripping down my stomach, and his cock bucks again spraying a continuous rope of milky hot semen right up the center of my abs; he moans and writhes, spraying me again and again with his seed and—fuck YES spray that fucking load, look at that cum shooting out of your hot dick, your cock's flexing out hot splashes of semen, you're gasping and wrenching and your cock is jerking in my hand, I'm smelling the salty tang of your orgasm, watching you at your most vulnerable and most forceful, I'm getting fucking DRENCHED in your spunk and sweat, feeling it drip and roll down my muscled-up torso—

There's a slight pause as the muscles all through his cock build up their tension again and clench and the seventh spurt's even bigger than the first, a fat wet splat right in my face, seeping through my lips, rolling off my chin to my chest. I feel like a fucking cumslut with my ass hanging out and cum dripping between my pecs, my nipples hard, licking my salty lips as I watch his wild bucking cock pump out his seed in ball-draining blasts, his hand still rubbing my cock through my briefs, making me twitch, making me jerk, YES give it to me, work those muscles, pump that cock, rub my dick harder, faster faster, fuck I'm—fuck I'm I'm—

My cock jerks hard and blasts my load against my hip, thumping and spraying in the moist tight confines of my briefs, the cum flooding over my cock, slicking it up, squeezing out through the thin material, an oozing white sheen as I groan, as the contractions of my orgasm make me squeeze my ass, make me flex it hard for the camera—it's seeing how my greedy ass flexes as it pumps my seed out into my tighty whities—yeah watch my fucking ass—my cock's fucking drowning in my jizz, fighting against the thin wet material, pushing the creamy spunk through while he laughs and keeps his rough fingers rubbing up and down my shaft through the tight tight material even as his own cock freely spits out a few last drops on his muscled thigh and my hand.

I keep jerking him off out of force of habit as I cum, forgetting that the friction on his cock's turning to agony as I still enjoy the last throes of my orgasm. When I suddenly realize what I'm doing to him I start to take my hand away but shockingly he cries out "Keep going!"

"But you're—!"

"I said keep fucking going. I can take it!"

I don't know how he can stand it, but I keep sliding my hand up and down that glorious thick meat of his, lubed with cum, creamy thickness still drooling out of his raw cumslit. He writhes and bites his lip. I know what he's feeling, that gut-twisting unbearable sensation of a spent cock being stroked, but he stays hard in my hand and he hisses, "Come on, come the fuck on, I can take it! There's no way I'm losing this hard-on with that ass hanging out. Fuck yes, come on!"

And I grip him harder, work his cummed-up cock faster; he howls with pleasure and pain as I rub the rough skin of my palm over his gasping cumslit, make him twist his ass, groan, wrench, moan, fuck fuck fuck, harder yes harder, watching his muscles jump and tighten all over his body as I work him faster and faster and he's gasping, his cockhead's flushed and swollen and his veins are lurid and thick, yes yes it's starting to—he's twisting in pleasure now, not pain, he's sweating and straining and I feel his cock flexing, tightening, wet and pulsing and fuck yes FUCK now now do it NOW—

His cock jerks hard and he cums for the second time in only five minutes, spurts of hot wet jizz spattering his abs, spreading across and dripping down the wide plains of his thighs as he roars and twists in my hand, his hot aching cock spitting and the air so damp and thick with spunk I can taste it, gawking at the sheer masculine force of this fucking stud spraying spurts of cum at my feet, my head reeling with the ball-twisting cock-gripping knowledge that I've given him this unbelievable pleasure, I've grabbed his cock and worked him through the agony until he's cum all over again.

My hand slows as his cock starts to droop but I don't want to let it go. I don't want to lose the feeling of his thick slippery fuckmuscle heating up my fingers. The moment stretches out for at least half a minute. Neither of us moves. The camera keeps filming us, and then, "Hey—" his voice calls my eyes up to his, "I think that's it, man. I can't do that again just yet."

"Oh, right. Sorry I—" and I reluctantly withdraw my hand from his cock. Suddenly it's over. The crew comes to offer us towels and congratulate us, talking about how hot it was. Somehow it all just makes me feel weird. Somehow I'm amazed they saw it all. I feel like they weren't even filming. Like it wasn't actually for them.

They'd given me a dressing room I could use and I rush back to it, towel wrapped around my waist, hiding the cum-soaked briefs which I peel off as soon as I'm in the privacy of my room. I stand there, staring at myself in the mirror. I've exposed the shiny slick of my cum drooling down my hip, over the thick bunches of my thigh muscles. My cock's flushed and thick, semen dangling off my foreskin. My balls still ache, making me rub them between my fingers, feel their energy flow upwards.

I stand in front of that mirror and take an honest look at myself. I look at my muscled-up body, see another man's cum all over my torso and my pumped-up pecs, even on my chin. I raise a trembling hand and swipe that cum off my chin and shove it in my mouth, taste his briny creamy spunk. I feel the buzzing satisfaction still thick in my cock, thinking that THIS, now THIS is why I've done all this, why I've worked out so hard. I love men and their strength, their hardness, and their jerking cocks—fuck I'm getting horny just looking at myself, at what I've become, feeling my massive hard-as-a-rock pecs, rubbing my nipples, sending shivers straight to my cock, remembering what it felt like to work my ass for the camera, for HIM, smell his lust and his sweaty muscles and salty sperm-gushing cock, feel his heat and firmness—

Fuck I wish he was here, wish I could feel every inch of him, lick him, suck him, fuck him, wish I could share my cock with him, feel him grip it tight in his hand or his mouth or his ass, rub it against that rock-hard body, let my cum fly all over him instead of trapped in my briefs. His hand felt so good on my cock, the strength behind it, the lust—shit, why couldn't I have just pulled it out, let him grab it and stroke me to a mind-blowing orgasm, let my wet cum spray all over his body and the floor. I've lost the chance now. No more cameras. I can't just ask him, can't just tell him what I want. I groan and pound my fist against the wall.

"You OK?"

I freeze, stammer. It's him. It's HIM. And the doorknob twists—I never locked it—he steps into my room, towel wrapped around his broad thighs, low on the rocking rounded curves of his asscheeks, just above his cock. Abs still shining where he wiped off his cum. And real concern on his face.

"Listen man, I know what it's like the first time." He glances out into the hallway, then shuts the door. Approaches me, speaks gently. "If you're not comfortable with it, I get it. I'll talk with them. Maybe we can get it back—"

"No, that's not what I—"

"Then what is it?"

The blood pounds through me, my head reeling, legs shaking, I can't tell him, I can't say it and then—Fuck it all, I grab his shoulders and suddenly crush my mouth against his, press my slippery body to his, feel the shock vibrate through him. His massive muscles tense but then—his mouth opens and my body is shaking in the grip of uncontrollable desire. Wanting, needing to breathe him in, taste him, take in the brutal scent of his raging manly sex and feel the savage heat of his arms pressing me against him, rising together on the harsh panting of our wild breaths, beating hearts, the blood pulsing down to our stiffening cocks. His right hand unknots the towel and tosses it aside, lets his smooth round cockhead out, lets it rub against my own aching balls, my pulsing spunk-slicked cock getting more rigid with each heartbeat. I breathe it in—the power, the sex, him.

His lips lift from mine but he stays close, moist breath on my mouth: "You sure?" he asks, and I tell him that I've never wanted anything more. Then I reach down, feel that hardness, that heat and virile strength in my hand which I so desperately missed. "Hard again already?" laughter in my voice.

"It's fucking sore," he groans. "But don't stop," his eyes closing, enjoying the feeling of my hand back where it belongs. Then he's kissing me again, lapping up his semen as he moves down my neck, my chest—sadly his cock slips out of my grasp as he kneels—licking my nipples, sucking them, filling my cock with electric fire; I'm shaking, breathing hard as his mouth trails down down down over my ripped abs, tasting his manjuice in my navel, until my eight-inch erection is right in his face, the foreskin fully retracted from my mushroom cockhead, the entire quivering organ curved proudly upwards.

"Fuck, you've got a great dick," he groans, and then I watch as his strong wet tongue runs up my throbbing shaft from the iron-hard muscles wound tight at its base to my gleaming head that twitches when he rubs his lips over my cumslit, tastes the precum welling out of it; he grins that fantastic grin that practically grabs me by the balls, then slides his lips around my bulging glans slowly slowly agonizingly slowly—fuck it feels so good, his mouth is so hot and wet, sucking on my cockhead, making it painfully swollen.

I moan deep in my throat, instinctively rest my hand on the back of his head, pull him closer to me, and he does so willingly, sliding down my cock, bringing more of that blissful wet heat down over my pulsing aching fuckpole, sucking the jizz off it, a guttural masculine rumble of pleasure deep in his throat. And it's not just the physical sensation of it all, but the knowledge that it's him, a manly musclestud kneeling and sucking my ready-to-burst cock, kneading my cum-filled balls in his rough fingers, smelling my desire, his own erection bumping against my leg. Fuck, if this keeps up I'm gonna blow my fucking hot load right down his throat. But no, not yet, not yet.

I pull out of his mouth. "You asked if I've had a cock up my ass," I tease, "well it's about fucking time." And when he sees the conviction on my face he grins, quickly goes to his changing room next door—not even bothering to cover up—comes back in fifteen seconds with a condom and a bottle of lube which he'd obviously brought to the studio with him, already knowing the things that I hadn't let myself know.

I lean over the chair in the dressing room, present my toned ass to him, heart throbbing and legs shaking as I feel him get close to me, lean over me, slick up my ass with lubed-up fingers. His lays his cock against my cheeks, lets me feel its thickness, its length, so fucking close, I want it inside me, do it, do it now now now—and then his cockhead presses against my tight hole, pushes inside. It stretches me painfully but he takes it slow, lets me get used to the feeling of him splitting me apart. I'm gritting my teeth and gasping, feeling him work his cock deeper into me. He feels so fucking big and solid, that intense fullness stretching me while I jerk off my cock, rub my aching balls, my pulse pounding all over my body.

When I've adjusted to his size he picks up the pace and soon I'm feeling the taut muscle of his lower stomach pressing against my ass every time he pushes deep in me. I savour the sensation for a few minutes, the wild roughness of getting rammed from behind, but I want to be able to see him, watch his giant muscles ripple as he fucks me. So I get him to lie down on the floor and I straddle that hard body, position myself on top of him, lower myself slowly onto his iron cock, feel it fill me again as I start to ride him, start to bounce and twist on his pounding sweat-slick hips.

Yeah, this is even better. My cock slaps against his straining abs, pressing against the bulges and sweaty ridges, and I'm watching the way his pecs bunch as his hands grip my hips, feeling my own pumped-up pectorals wobble as I ride his bucking cock, pinching my nipples. He wraps his hard forceful grip around my dick and it feels so much better now that I'm out in the open, feeling his fingers massage my churning balls, slide up and down my ready-to-burst cock, aching, moaning, the pressure mounting and the room spinning—

I'm filled with the delicious contradiction of wanting to savor this mind-numbing pleasure burning through my cock and pressing my sack tight to my body, yet feeling the unbearable clamoring NEED to cum building and building and making my shaft tight, my balls hard against me, the skin of my throbbing cockhead so taut that it blazes with unbearable pleasure—I'm so fucking big and wet and throbbing, practically exploding each time he pumps my shaft, crying out in agonizing ecstasy when his fingertips graze my sensitive glans, probe my cumslit dripping with precum, my entire cock so wet and hard and ready to blow, now it's gotta be NOW I can't fucking take it I can't fucking TAKE IT—!

I scream and my cock explodes in a frenzy of wild cum-flinging jerks that spit rope after rope of hot cum into his face and onto his chest, spraying wildly, drenching his face as he moans and all the muscles in his body ripple and seize—"FUCK I'm cumming I'm fucking CUMMING"—and his wild muscled piston of a cock jerks in my ass as I ride him and coat him with my seed, feeling my pecs bounce and the sweat slide down my washboard stomach as I pound up and down on his pulsating shaft, fucking every last drop out of that thick organ with my brawny ass, then leaning down and kissing his cum-drenched lips, smelling my jizz on him, tasting it, our slicked-up muscles grinding together, kissing him while he cums, tasting him while he cums, gazing deep into his eyes while he cums until our cocks finally start to soften and he slides out of me.

I lie panting on the floor beside him and suddenly I'm overcome with a sheer wave of joy and I can't stop laughing and grinning like an idiot. I don't know if I'll ever film another video, but that isn't what matters now. I've found more exciting things I can do with him.

"So now what do you think?" I say. "Have you found the 'right' guy?"

"I always knew you were," he says.

crayrei
crayrei
295 Followers
12