A Story of Discovery

Story Info
I felt slight pressure on my shoulders pushing me down.
911 words
4.23
16.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love reading the stories thought I try to write one.

This is a story of my neighbor Lisa a 27 year old 5'3" blonde with beautiful blue eyes, I'm 28 years old 5'2" long red hair also with blue eyes, we bounded from the day I moved in & she offered me help with my boxes. We work-out together, went out on Saturdays bar hoping & dancing, I felt wonderful to have a friend to hang out with after moving to the Chicago to take my dream job.

I had a long week at work and needed a night out with Lisa on Rush Street drinking and dancing. I did some cleaning I neglected all week did some grocery shopping returning home around five. After putting the groceries away and eating a light dinner it was time to take a bath. I ran the water adding my favorite bubble bath, lit some candles, removing my cloths. I stopped to look in the mirror my perky breast 34c eyes roaming over my flat stomach to my little red patch with needed trimming. My thoughts turned to sex I hadn't hooked up in six months and was hoping I would find a hook up tonight.

I laid in the tub laying my head back shutting my eyes Lisa's image showering at the gym soaping her beautiful body popped into my head. I considered myself straight being raised in the bible belt with all the usual hang ups but often visualized Lisa longing to touch her. Not that I would act on my feelings, just fantasy, but Lisa always got my motor running at play time. My hand fond my clit rubbing moaning my orgasm building wave & wave of pleasure hit me my whole body shaking.

That out of the way I shaved my legs and around my pussy leaving a cute little v of red pubes. I got out of the tube and dried my body did my hair and went to dress.

Selecting a tight black mini skirt pink tank top and my fuck me heels I was ready just before Lisa knocked.

"Hey Cheryle ready to party" she said smiling.

"Been thinking about going out with you all day."

I left out fantasizing about her naked body out we walk down Rush Street holding hands something we always did on the busy city streets. The bar was already packed music bouncing of the walls dance floor full. We made it to the bar and ordered long islands after finish our second drink we head to the dance floor. So crowed we were pushed together dancing our bodies touching I stumbled and she grab my hips to steady me I kissed her to say thank you. Surprised she kissed me back sliding her tongue past my lips we dance for hours. Finally heading to the bathroom we clasped hands making our way through the crowed bar.

We stood in line waiting our turns still holding hands which just seemed so normal and comfortable with her. Finally a stall opened she pulled me in with her I went first when she hiked her skirt dropping her panties to go after I had finished I starred at her beautiful bald pussy.

"Like what you see"

I looked away blushing see reached out and caressed my hand as she stood kissing my neck softly. Her mouth moved to mine we kissed her tongue intertwined.

with mine. I was so turn on, what was I doing, it felt so good natural I tingled all over I wanted more.

I felt slight pressure on my shoulders pushing me down I knew this maneuver men used it often when they wanted me to go down on them. OMG, I had never tasted another girls pussy but I felt myself drifting down to my knees, what was I doing, kneeling down on the dirty bathroom stall floor. How did I get here on my knees rubbing her beautiful clit wanting to taste Lisa. Something primal took me over, I wanted to taste her, I wanted to make Lisa cum, I dove in licking & sucking spreading her lips, I heard her moaning. My hand slipped to her ass which I probed with one finger then two, my mouth still devouring her pussy, Lisa moaned in pleasure, grabbing my head with both hands grinding her pussy into my face. She was so wet which encouraged me any thoughts of were I was drifted away all I want was to give her an orgasm. Her groans grew louder she started bucking her hips, Lisa squealed in delight, holding my head firmly in place wave after wave shook her body squirting juices all over my face.

She stroked my long red hair I looked up into those beautiful blue eyes, she was smiling at me, I felt wonderful. Lisa helped me stand, we embraced, kissing ever so softly. She whisper "let's get out of here" I kissed her deeply. Lisa pulled up her panties & adjusted her skirt I fixed my face has best I could ready we held hands. Opening the stall door we exited the crowed bathroom has fast has we could through the bar & out into the night air. We walked briskly back to our apartment building holding hands, what a great feeling, I can hardly describe how wonderful, ecstatic words can not do justice of how it fell to discover my love for Lisa pussy.