MWM Seeks MWF (An Erotic Story)

Story Info
Story of seeking an attached playmate.
3.7k words
4.48
3.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at an original story, so be gentle on me, but I do want to know what you think and if I should continue the story line (I have several chapters already fleshed out in my head). By the way, the first chapter is written in first person. If I get decent marks, I may try to person-bend as the story would be more erotic if it could successfully jump. Let me know!! Your vote matters!

*****************

I set up my profile on a dating app that caters to the less traditional dating set. Where FWB align with FB's.

But with a twist.

I was searching for an otherwise attached woman who is emotionally exhausted from the past 18 months since the beginning of 2020. Trying to hold everything together while the world has been quite literally, falling apart. A woman who deep inside herself desperately wants to cede control. For just a little while, NOT be in charge. NOT be juggling kids meltdowns, remote learning, remote working, soothing a spouses ego (good god he is useless in so many ways, doesn't he see that I am barely holding on myself) and somehow keeping everything going. Groceries, cooking, entertaining, isolation, masks...it's all just too much don't you agree?

Yes, that is the "her" I am looking for. That is my mark. My prey. I don't want to take advantage of her, I want to give her exactly what she wants.

The ad was simple enough to write. The only challenge was to remain patient and see who responded.

It was a bit overwhelming. I hit a chord. Men are used to not getting interest. The odds are just that way. But this. OMG. I had dozens of responses, near and far. Did the normal spam checks to make sure they were legit. All passed with flying colors. A few women described their situations and a couple got cold feet after a few messages back and forth. One typical message, "I have to walk away, this is all too real for me. This is everything I want, but if I got caught, it would all be over for me, I just can't."

I totally understood. My goal is never to ruin anything for anyone. Better they run away and hide under a rock before we meet than after, heaven's forbid, we get intimate. Then, it really is a crisis. A woman with regrets over what she did isn't sexy, it's a tragedy and its one I avoid. I am all about discretion and making sure there are no bread crumbs that if uncovered, a cranky spouse might pick up on.

But no, the majority of the women were all in with both feet. I had hit a chord. A choir of need. That was kind of cool. I had found a vein of unmet need in a lot of women. Like striking gold but only vaguely understanding its value. Clearly, if I had wanted to take advantage, I could have kept up with all of them and created quite a stable. But that was not my goal. One woman. I began whittling down.

Some too far away to make it feasible. Some were realistically only available on weekends. One woman was only available overnight as her husband worked third shift.

They were from all walks of life. Highly successful professionals all the way to the unappreciated stay at home moms. The ages were surprising too. The gambit. Women in their late 20's to women in their late 50's. Yup, a choir of need.

So I upped my game and asked for g-rated pics. Some blonde, some brunette, some redheads, some slight, some with Mom bods. One ebony goddess offered it up this way. "I have never been with a white guy before but your ad has me absolutely on fire, and I am changing my panties three times a day just thinking about it. You can do whatever you want. Take me, I am yours. I don't care, I will do ANYTHING." That was tempting.

But no, something caught my eye and it absolutely FROZE me in my tracks. I stared at the email from a pseudonym email address from one of my neighbors. Literally......on my street. Late 40s, early 50s, brunette, in shape. Now THAT is convenience!

How do I proceed? Do I pull back the curtain and give away my identity? Nope, too risky. I need to keep reeling her in and get her past any chance of backing out before THAT big reveal. We've chatted on the street, she has been in our house, she knows my spouse. All very risky. All very dangerous. And so fucking hot. I could not help but get rock hard at the thought.

I had always thought she was attractive. Tight body. When outside doing yard work, her spaghetti strap sundress would reveal a cut muscular, lean back. She was seeking what I was offering. We are both consenting adults, but the familiarity could be a deal breaker for her. I had to bide my time and play it smart. She needed to learn it was me only after she could not bow out.

Her husband. Meh. Nothing to worry about I thought to myself. The universe has spoken. She is the one.

So my mission was clear. Seduce her with the vision of what was to come and make it happen. I sent her a recent pic but with enough blur of my face to be generic.

She nibbled on the bait. "Nice pic, but couldn't I see a clear face pic?"

I said "sure, after you have proven to me that you aren't going to back out on me. I am well known in the community and until I can get some comfort of keeping my identity safe, I have to stay a little mysterious. I have too much to lose." I gave her my stats, assured her that I am in decent shape, no arrest warrants or restraining orders, good credit score, etc.

A woman has to be careful and I totally get it. Now, how can you, the object of my attention, prove to me your commitment? By my leading the woman on to be a little vulnerable with me!

"Send me some erotic photos! Of course, I do not want you to send me any suggestive photo with a face attached. But when you are alone, have some fun and show me what a delicious beauty I am going to be enjoying soon. Give me something to think about, fantasize about."

Maybe fill in the blanks about what you would want in our first meeting and then what comes next.

This is where she locked up. She couldn't verbalize it. So, I took over and I proverbially, carried her on my shoulders.

Me- "Our first meeting will be a walk in the park. Nothing risqué. Jeans and a t shirt, tennis or hiking shoes. Just walking and chatting so we both get a chance to vibe and see that there is mutual attraction and butterflies. Nothing that if, in the incredibly small chance, either of us runs across someone we know, any suspicion would be created. Nothing that would give away our mutual interview of potential sexual compatibility. Our second meeting can be in private where we can do whatever we choose. Zero expectation, infinite possibilities."

"So send me some nice sexy pics." I said! And that she did!

Within a day or two, there they were. A little pink baby doll outfit, cute as a button, a couple bathroom selfies and a beautiful mirror selfie shot over her shoulders focusing on the most beautiful buns I had seen in a long time. I complemented her and told her that she was both a goddess and a sweet tease. I suggested to her to enjoy taking pics to the next level.

Had she ever taken photos of her stroking herself? Using toys? Feel free to try and shock me. Shocking me earns bonus points! I gave her a legit challenge!

She was having so much fun. She sent me a beautiful bald pussy pic with her fingers spreading her lips apart, her clit glazed with juice. Another one with a Lush remote control vibe deep in her love hole. Home run! I could not miss THAT temptation.

I suggested she send me the login credentials to her vibe so with her availability and concurrence, we could play a little ahead of meeting. She lustfully agreed. She commented that I was really fun and playful and she looked forward to meeting me and being oh so naughty with me. But I realized there were some real complications with this. I was scratching my head a little bit about not how to make that happen. She may not be telling me, but I know that she has a couple daughters that live at home.

How was this going to work, I wondered? I filed it away in the back of my mind. I had to get her alone in the comfort of her own house to do some vibe play. How to arrange it?

Next part of my dastardly master plan was getting her to share her naughtiest private secrets. I told her that I have been impressed with her following my directions/suggestions and that she was earning a great deal of trust from me by doing so. I shared I also want to make sure that I know her darkest fantasies. I asked her to share those secret/private/hidden desires that she has nobody to tell them to, nobody who would understand. Then there was a day long pause after I sent that email before she responded..."I have to admit there are things I think about that I am not sure I can even type out."

I responded, "that is EXACTLY what I am looking for! Find your strength!" I insisted. I needed to know her deepest private thoughts and depraved fantasies. The ones she can't even admit to herself.

Another long pause ensued, followed by the following.

"Surprise sex"

"Sex with a stranger"

"Submit sexually (at home I always have to lead)"

"I want to be restrained"

"I wonder what it would it be like, with two men"

"I want to be leaving home on my way to college and have my daddy want to teach me about what good sex is"

"I want to be forced to have an orgasm"

Alright then! That is a lot of material to work with! I got my thinking cap on and filed a lot of material away. This is going to be fun!

My wife had a convenient out of town work trip the next week, so this made a vibe game easy pickings for me, but what about her? She shared that her family was all going to a baseball game Saturday afternoon and that she would fake a head ache and stay behind with an empty house. Perfect. I was ecstatic.

Saturday afternoon. I was a bit nervous about what would be next. We emailed back and forth that she was going to do housework with the vibe on and in. As I watched her family drive away, I knew our time was beginning. An email of assurance and then one test buzz and she was primed and giddy with excitement.

I waited patiently and every couple minutes, hit her with a jolt. In her emails, it was clear she was getting more and more curious as to who her mystery lover was and this was the perfect way to pull back the curtain.

I kept hitting the vibe every 30 seconds so she could wait for it. Just a level 2, so not too intense but definitely could affect your concentration. After about 20 minutes of doing this, I suspect she was getting impatient. I could just imagine her "Damn, it dude, make me cum!"

So I grabbed some veggies from our garden, popped them into a bag, and strolled over to her house hitting the vibe on that regular beat. I knocked on the door and rang the doorbell.

She answered and I watched the blood drain from her face. I could see the terror in her eyes. "What if the vibe went off while a neighbor was standing right there?" She was asking herself.

Her usual, "come on in" was replaced by a "I am so embarrassed, you caught me cleaning the house, I must look a mess."

I just strolled right past her into her house to ensure that a door wasn't going to be in the way and slipped my hand in my pocket and hit what would probably be a 5. I was still walking into her living room but I could not miss the unmistakable gasp as she jumped six inches. She tried to remain cool and collected while steadying herself with a hand on her couch nonchalantly trying to get back to a calm state.

I started talking about having a bumper crop and how there was no way we could possibly eat this all up so I brought these zucchini over to share if she thought they could use them.

Hand in my pocket, ZAP, level 7. Her eyes get really big and I think I see one knee start to buckle. Before she had a chance to prepare or usher me out or leave the room, now I take away ANY sense of regularity and start playing pocket pool with my phone. 3 -- 5 -- 4 -- 8 -- 9 as I hand the bag to her, at level 9 both knees buckle.

I catch her in my arms as she is overpowered and involuntarily collapses into me. Ready, set home run (full on 10). As both knees are fully buckled, resting against me, I now rest her between me and the back of her couch. She is gasping for air. I feel the vibe up against my leg through my pants as I hold her up and in place. She is unable to speak, her eyes so big. I move it down to a 5, and pull her close so I can feel her chest heaving, her completely lost and trying desperately to compose herself and figure out what she could say is happening. "Are you ok?" I ask with all sincerity. Bad me!

Now for the fully Monte. Up to an 8 (another gasp escapes) and before she has a chance to respond further, I lean in a little and whisper in her ear, "I imagine you are wondering what is happening. I want you to know that I can tell you need this, I can feel that burning inside you, you need this release" and move it between 8 and 10 for the 10-15 seconds.

No sound comes out of her mouth and it seems its as if she is struggling to speak, then I see her limbs involuntarily spasming. I lean in and hold her close so she can not fall over. She is trying to will her orgasm to stop and an ever so low groan starts that turns into a guttural moaning growl as she cums all over my leg. I feel her gush, my leg getting soaked with her juices. Now a few seconds later, I lean back a little to see her in a glazed over look completely somewhere else. I gaze into her eyes and see satisfaction, submission and no perception of what has just happened. I realize that at this moment, she is not really conscious or aware.

She looks around, realizing where she was and reprocessing what had just transpired, figuring out if it was necessary to run to the bathroom or apologize and explain that she had just had some sort of seizure or something. I lean in and whisper in her ear "from this moment, you are secretly mine. Every minute we are apart, it is me that you are thinking of. You will carry on with your regular life, nothing has changed except what is deep in your soul." I tug on her shorts at the top button and pull it and her, towards me. I continue. "I now hold a place in your soul. You need to know this event is our casual walk in the woods to make sure there is chemistry. I know it isn't what you imagined it would be like. But we are where we are and you should be quickly realizing that you are in for a hell of a ride. Now I need you to listen very carefully. I want you to whisper back in my ear. Do you hear me? I want you to whisper into my ear 'I want you again and again.'"

She looked up at me with that glazed over look in her eyes, drifting off without any focus, but hanging on my every word. Then slowly the glaze falls away and she whispers back to me, "You, it was you! Oh God, you have no idea what you have done to me" was all she could get out. I know it was not what I had asked her to say, but I think she just had the most intense orgasm of her life and it was going to take her a while to process it all. Both physically, mentally and I suspect spiritually as well.

I leaned her back and kissed her gently on her lips. What I did not expect was the reaction in response. She snapped to attention with that small act. I kissed her again. She looked at me and said "No kissing." I looked back at her, smiled my most devilish smile, leaned in for another kiss and said "Well, well, your first rule is now broken, all the rest are still ahead of us." This time the kiss was deliberate, hard and with my tongue probing its way into her quickly, willing mouth. Then she started returning the kiss and sucking my tongue like she wanted it to shoot down her throat. More groans and moans and guttural sounds come from her. Now she was back and back with a vengeance. I could see that wild animal waking up, and that wild animal was hungry for a meal.

It was time for me to set the hook completely. "Now we both have a secret we want to keep. We need to keep. But you are secretly mine now and it's important that we keep up public appearances. Nothing has changed other than what is deep in your soul and we want, no, we NEED to explore all of this together. Complete trust with absolutely no judgement." She looked at me and nodded, yes.

I hit the vibe again at a 5. The one knee starts shaking, I pull her close and grab my phone to begin the cycle of all over the map, round two. She steadies herself on the couch and I take a few steps back and watch her. I look into her eyes fiercely. "Feel my passion inside you. This is the passion I will bring when we can steal away for a little while and be together. I want to watch you now. Give me the show, you know I want to see."

Her eyes are cast downward and then rise up to meet mine. She is straining to remain in some semblance of control but she is losing the battle quickly. She stares into my eyes as I slide the vibe intensity around. Her eyes dart down and up to me several times as if struggling with control. Then I see her find her strength and she looks at me with sudden clarity of an 'aha' moment and raising her voice into almost a scream "That's it, you conqueror! Show me you own me! Make me your plaything! Make me your fffffuuuucccckkkk ttttoooyyyy! Gawd, I'm cumming, oh shit....YYYYEEEEESSSSS!"

At this point, my hand is flying all over the phone to vary the speed and intensity and she is looking at me, transformed. I let the vibe slow down a little and she purposefully reaches down with one hand and unbuttons her shorts, the zipper goes down and her shorts fall to the floor her chest heaving mightily. I see her panties are soaked and I see her inner thighs glistening as juices are running down her legs freely as she gushed again. She now takes her hands onto her buttoned up shirt, looks at me intently, and literally rips it apart, buttons flying everywhere.

I sit back and gaze at this woman, now close to naked in front of me. Still looking at me, she puts her hand down her panties and pulls the vibe free. Holding it in her hand she walks towards me. She stops, standing less than a foot from me, feeling her hot breath in my face, her eyes intensely affixed on mine the way an alien would look over its prey, she takes the vibe and brings it up gently to my lips. I lick the vibe seductively as she finds her words, "look what you have done. Taste what you have done to me. You own me sexually. I am not yours forever, but you control me now."

Then she leans in and whispers in my ear, "you have to go now because I need some time to get myself composed and cleaned up before the family gets home". I feel her hands caressing the budge in my pants, and she continues, "but feel my hands on your cock and know that I am hungry to be treated like the piece of sexual property that I will be for you. I will be the hottest slut that you will ever know, behind closed doors, in the sexually deviant world we will create together. Now get going before I drag you off to my marital bed, break every last vow I have held onto, and ruin my life as I know it".

I smile, turn off the phone, hand her back the vibe and give her a kiss on the cheek. My work here is done. She needs to know that trust works both ways. When she has had enough, she needs to be able to trust me to understand, even if I do not.

"I look forward to planning our next mutual adventure." I say as I walk to the door. Looking over my shoulder, I see her there in her panties and bra, just standing there juices dripping down her thighs, chest still heaving. I blow her a kiss, open the front door and close it behind me with a click.