All Comments on 'Mx Grew Into a Man'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poorly written drivel.

Is English your first language? Try and find an editor. This was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
see a doctor

writer isn't married,or he would underastand marriage is hard enough without b/s.there plenty of fish in the sea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so now is the time for the husband to pack up go and divorice the bitch and turn the law onto vera and max and get rid of his slut there are others that will make a good wife he does not need a whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Guess she is a shit piece of ass

If husband doesn't give a shit if his 28 year old wife has a lover then to him she is not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow-

That goes down as one of the worst stories that I've read on this site... or on any site.

Story was unoriginal and the writing was horrible. I understand that English is probably not your first language but get help the next time before you post. As written its extremely hard to read. I had to skim through most of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry, Charlie

Smells worse than 5 day old tuna. Let the prego ex-wife plan her future out on her own. She has no job or source of income and will soon have no home in which to live. No indication anyone but the slut's husband has a job. The two women are the dumbest characters in any of today's stories.

ndeavourndeavourover 4 years ago
Puzzling

This seems more like an experiment in style than your usual, pithy stuff. Not as good as the ones that had me following you to begin with. Ah, well, there will be more, I'm sure. I take solace in that and look forward to enough time to go through your entire catalog.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous