All Comments on 'My 35th Birthday Surprise Ch. 01'

by mistysky

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved cant wait for the next chapter

dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyover 11 years ago
great fantasy

Love the great fantasy. Right out of a romance novel with added spice. Looking forward to the rest. Maybe a foursome at the end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Willing Cuckold

WACC-wife could catch STD on the way.Let's find hubbie screwing the secretary at work.There is always a catch somewhere,

GoldbugGoldbugover 11 years ago
Loving Wife

This should have been under loving wife's instead of erotic coupling. You did a great job writing though. Don't know if I could handle doing what John did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow really, that's love?

she did not need to think about it. she was so in love with her husband and their sexlive, her kids and the day to day live, that she straight ahead went with it. no preparatory talk no, in less than 3 hours she packed and went to the resort.

it took not even the traveling day for her to start. she went out the same day and fucked the first guy who talked to her bareback. I mean why not, you can't get sick during a holiday, no not possible to get aids or hepatitis, especially on a resort island.

you see there is no problem , having sex does absolutely not involve anykind of feelings, every human body is as dead as a fingernail, right ? because othewise you could not cut them of with scissors.

what a surprise anybody can be so mindless, put away all personal history and experiences. oh so nice, would you please tell me in which english talking solar system you live ? because you really define love, friendship and couple of more words completely new. it means now; nothing, zero, anybody and anything is replacable, is not worth shit, who cares, who gives a fuck, has no value............

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fuck me tender

Now that's the perfect way to end a loyal marriage - no sleazy screw in a 2 bit motel but let your husband pay for a fancy weekend and then fuck the first guy you meet - and don't just fuck him - fuck his brains completely out!!!! This is wild - why didn't I ever run onto anybody like this when I was traveling????? I got lots of pussy but nothing as wild and crazy as this one was.

greenmountainsgreenmountainsover 11 years ago
Reserving Judgment

I enjoyed the lead in but as some have suggested the wife certainly had no conflict in giving up her marriage vows quickly even before the more eager friend. To make it more titulating, you need to build tension and conflict.

If this is just a typical cuckold story, so be it, I will enjoy reading your descriptions of sex. I cannot envision a husband thinking this is a great idea nor do I think two couples would think alike on it.

However, I think this premise could be played a number of ways. I hope that you describe the debaucherous behavior of the week mixed with a little angst of the husbands at home. Maybe some content of what was happening inadvertently getting back to the husbands like cell phone videos, mistaken destination of text messages, phone conversations while having sex, etc. I hope you continue the story after the return home with maybe some complications resulting from the behavior such as some of the vacation acquaintances showing up or the need to continue to have 'girl' time. In my ideal world, there should be consequences for each member of the couples, the husbands for their stupidity enabling the destruction of their marriages and the wives for following through on the vacation essentially without guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Herpies to go

It would be original if the author had the wives get STDs like the crabs, gonreia, herpies or aids and then also find themselves on videos on the web. Have the husbands coworkers find them on the web and e-mail them copies after the girls get back. Have the husbands try to explain away that to their friends. Also have the girls genitals get puss laden with sores and then have them try to fuck their husbands.....good luck with that....naw that doesn't happen here in Literotica......only in real life....I wish for once some author would have the balls to show the downside of cuckolding their spouse in a real sense.....yea barback sex with stangers is perfectly safe, my husband arranged it, if it is not then it is his fault......no guilt or concious from a wife of 15 yrs with kids.....oh so sorry mommy died from aids because dad sent her to get fucked by diseased studs......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid Husband

What's the point of this story? A dumb husband and a disloyal wife! He's stupid and she's without honor. Why should I read, or care about these people?

hansbwlhansbwlover 11 years ago
Some gifts are ugly,

and missplaced. This is such a gift. To call it love is an insult!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Missed It

Some stories have hubby inviting another man to join in a 3-some for a major birthday. At least that way, hubby is present and can protect if needed. To send her away for a sordid week shows that he does not really accept his original vows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Some people

always forget: This is a porn site!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous