All Comments on 'My Abduction'

by Sparksnfire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MohousewifeMohousewifealmost 14 years ago
Very Nice Job.

I can't wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MMMMMM........

WOW!! Is all I can say! i am a female from the UK and whilst i don't condone rape per sae, the narrative you gave from the females perspective of survival and the battle between how she feels she should act, and how she needs to act to survive the experience, is superbly told. As a sub that is how the female survives and justifies her physical responses - ie it is out of her control. i have never read a story so well written and descriptive on here or anywhere else . Please keep up the good work and thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Well written and believable. Well done!

SparksnfireSparksnfirealmost 14 years agoAuthor
THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS

I am working on a continuation of this saga but cannot promise when I will finish it. The protagonist will discover more about herself but even I cannot predict what she will do yet... I sincerely hope all you readers out there enjoy it when it comes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GJ

i dont normallly give comment but i really have to say this is one of de very few gd stories in the web that is awesome!

AppolineAppolineover 12 years ago

While this is well thought out and well written, the lack of punctuation and long paragraphs made it extremely difficult to read. Quotation marks are desperately needed in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

Hot story. Really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

One of the better stories I have ever read. I hope you continue to write!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous