My Absolute Pleasure

Story Info
Surprising Katy gets the surprise.
1.2k words
4.17
3.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were now back at his hotel room. The few drinks they'd had had gone to their heads as they giggled and passionately kissed.

She didn't know what to expect. Kate has been in these types of situations before, and things did get a little weird and, in some cases, of her friends, scary.

This guy had been great all night with her, and she had been honest with him in all their correspondences. She had nothing to hide, but now she had nowhere to hide either.

The hotel room was more of a suite she noticed as they headed further inside. There was a small island in a kitchen area which he pinned her against.

While kissing her, he lifted her onto the countertop and looked at her. "You are so beautiful."

She blushed, and he smiled at that.

"You say that to all the girls, I bet."

He smiled again with a look of sadness on his face. She took his face in her hands. "What?" She asked.

"I don't tend to date much. I was thinking about leaving the app until... " He trailed off but gestured at her.

"Oooohhhh baby." She took his head to her chest. "Well, we should make the most of this opportunity then, right?"

He moved away from her chest, looked her in the eyes, and said, "Absolutely!"

He leaned in and began to kiss her again. He was so sweet with her, such a gentle giant she thought.

Every move of his felt delightful. She could feel her body hunger for him as her tongue played with his. He was titillating her senses.

The cologne he wore was intoxicating her. He smelt so fresh, and with his strong arms wrapped around her, it felt so comforting.  This had been weeks in the making from their first meet to tonight.

She couldn't wait to take him to the bedroom, but with that in her mind, her thoughts began to wander. What if she...

Too late, he had the same thought, he'd picked her up, kissing her all the way, and he took her to the bedroom. Soon enough, she would know the answer.

Her heart began to pound in her ears. Her thoughts swam. He laid her on the bed and that aftershave hit her again. Fuck he smells so good she thought.

He began to remove her panties with her mini skirt still on. Her nerves grew, what would he think? What would she do?

Once the pants were off and he dropped them to the floor he lifted her skirt.  Her heart stopped, then sank as he stood looking at her.

Oh shit she thought, she couldn't read his face. He was so lovely. This can't go bad, can it?

She began running through horror stories in her head, of friends beaten, mutilated, some even killed. This wasn't going to happen to her.

She flicked at her freshly manicured stiletto nails. If he tried anything bad, straight to the eyes. She didn't know how long he'd been standing there. It now felt like an hour, but was in reality, only seconds.

Her body was telling her to run. This had been a bad idea. Get out while she...

He moved towards her, lay next to her on the bed, and moved his hand to her face.

He's gonna choke me, she thought, clicking her talons again and looking for the eye she was gonna go for first.

But his eyes were soft. She let her focus pull out to his whole face, and his hand finally touched her.  The world sped up again, and he said, "If you're gonna give me presents like that, can I request a bow next time, please?"

She laughed as he smiled at her. "You don't..."

"...mind?" He said, " Why would I mind? I think you're incredible and so much fun.  Now you just have a bonus fact about you."

She kissed him and felt all that adrenaline and energy focus in another part of her body.

He reached over to the bedside table and pulled out some lube. The strawberry waft in the air was very fruity as he squirted a good amount into his hand. He capped it and moved to kiss her while his hand went south on her.

"Is this ok?" He muttered

"Mmm-hmm," she answered before gasping as the lubed up hand took her semi erect penis in his palm.  The lube was slightly chilly at first, but once his hand began to move along the shaft, it warmed her up.

He continued kissing her as she enjoyed the job he was doing. He whispered in her ear. "This is my first time, you know, so please be patient." His English accent turned her on even more.

She took his face in her hands and said, "Baby, it's OK, we don't have to go too far if you're uncomfortable."

"Not uncomfortable, just want you to know."

He began to move down her body, and she stopped him. "It's okay, honest you don't have to rush."

He smiled back, "I'm not rushing, i want you in my mouth, but I wanted you to know just in case I wasn't any good."

By this point, he was on his knees between her legs. He looked up, grinning. He took her balls in his hand and gently massaged them. Driving excitement through her then she just saw the top of his head and felt a wet and warm mouth envelop her penis.

Before long, he was moving his mouth up and down as the lubed hand went between the shaft and balls. This felt incredible. For a first-timer, he was really working hard for her. He sucked hard on the head, and she bolted upright.

"FUCK"

He looked at her and asked "everything OK?"

"You sure this is your first time?"

"Not my last hopefully,"

She lay back down smiling too. No it won't be your last if I get my way she thought.

He began working her shaft just with his hand, and then she felt the intense feeling of her balls being sucked into his mouth, and she gripped his hair with one hand and slammed the bed with the other. "Holy shit,"

She knew she was ready to cum and didn't want to. She wanted to enjoy him too.

"If you carry on like that I'm gonna cum. So let me play with you."

The look on his face told her otherwise. "You have me all night. Cum in my mouth and then we can play more."

That accent was going to be a danger for her. She almost came when he said that.  Then his head lowered again and he continued to suck her cock.

Moments later, her hips bucking and her breath quickening she knew cumming was her only option.

She gripped his hair and cried out "Fuck, Mike, Fuck I'm gonna cum."

His hand shot up and down her cock like a piston and his mouth clamped on the sensitive throbbing head.

"OOOOOHHHH, FUUUUCKKK. YES... YES... GOD ALMIGHTY..."

His mouth was filled with her orgasm and he continued to suck as she was drained dry by him.

He looked at her as she lay starfished on the bed.  And then he swallowed. As if making a point to her. They laughed at each other as he lay his head on her chest.

"Thank you" She uttered

"My absolute pleasure"