All Comments on 'My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Ch. 03'

by IncognitoBandito

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
YES! Chapter 3!

Goddamn. Been waiting for this. So, so glad you continued this story! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

albertaboyalbertaboyalmost 9 years ago

Great series, hope there is more to it or maybe a new one.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodalmost 9 years ago
I was almost afraid you weren't going to continue this one

Totally made my morning, when I woke up and found Chapter 3 lol. I liked it. I feel like a lot of progress has been made between Darren and Dani, and they seem to have a clear idea of where they stand with each other. As for Dani taking Darren's anal cherry...well, I was definitely waiting for that, and I was not disappointed lol. I hope to see more soon. This is really turning into a great series.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 9 years ago
Absolutely loved it

Hope you won't go down the jealousy road with either Darren or Dani hooking up with Erica or someone else behind the others back (threesome sure, as long as Darren's the only guy lol) - but it doesn't seem very likely based on the "truth or truth" session they had there.

The one and only critique I can give is that I thought the last part where the "real" action we've all been waiting for happend - it was just a little bit too short. Just another 3 or 4 paragraphs would've been perfect IMHO, with a few more lines of dialogue as well. But then again, maybe you meant for it to be slightly shorter because of the build-up and excitement of Dani popping his cherry. If that was the case maybe make a small mention of that somewhere in chapter 4 (PLEASE LET THERE BE A CHAPTER 4!!!) just so that it's clear if that's what it was, since the storytelling seemed focused more on Darren's thoughts rather than Dani's.

Still though, definitely one of my new favorite's and I will be reading this one again many times :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I loved it!

This was the best chapter of Darren & Dani yet! I feel like I'm falling for Dani myself, the story's been that good. Please more SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
THANK YOU!!!!

I posted two days ago about waiting for this chapter and you did not disappoint. Another 5 Stars!!! I would have posted this yesterday, but I wanted to go back and read the other chapters again. I will continue to check for more works from you. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just a question

I really like the story, the progress of their relationship is just so adorable, but I do have a question. I've read several stories on lit that includes anal, but none of them ever talked about the participants having to, I don't know, clean out their anus... I'm not talking about something like an enema fetish, but just plain old maintaining hygiene during sexual intercourse. I've never done anal, so I don't know what to make of it

IncognitoBanditoIncognitoBanditoalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the support

I'm glad people are enjoying the characters and the way the relationship has grown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Amazing story, easy 5 stars!

I hope Dani's ""Big Cock Gets Priority" policy comes into play in the future of their relationship :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story!

Dani is so cute and feisty! I love the way their relationship is progressing. It seems very natural and realistically portrayed. Like other commenters, I'm eager to read more, especially about the BCGP policy! Granted, I generally prefer a BCGATA, Big Cock Gets All the Attention! Also, how hot would it be to watch her plow one sexy young coed after another and lick both of them clean after?

Great Story!

CompletelyAverageCompletelyAveragealmost 9 years ago
Another Awesome Chapter!

Your ability to blend hardcore sex with a cute romantic relationship is second to none. I love how Darren is slowly accepting the submissive role and coming to terms with what it means for his "manliness". I really think there's a lot of places for the series to go if you continue with that theme. I could see Darren meeting Dani's parents or some guy friends teasing him because Dani wears the pants in their relationship.

Anyway, this series has been a joy to read and I hope we see it continue.

Cheers.

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594almost 9 years ago
Truly delightful!

Your character work and artful dialogue is really what keeps this series afloat, no pun intended. Danielle and Darren seem very real, passionate people that anyone would enjoy knowing. Of course, the descriptive sex was hot and well done, but for me, a good story with honest, believable characters is what keeps me wanting more. Good job!

godofnadagodofnadaalmost 9 years ago
Greatness

You writing has a tenderness I cannot get enough of. Thank you so much for this story and I cannot wait for more.

Thank you.

RaidRoverRaidRoveralmost 9 years ago
This is it!

This is the type of writing that keeps me coming back to this site. There is tenderness and sensualness to all of it. I'm in love with the characters you have created.

LadyPenelope784LadyPenelope784over 8 years ago
Just beautiful

I love drifting into the fantasy of this story. Xxxx

baconmelorangebaconmelorangeover 8 years ago
Amazing

Again, you knock it out of the park! Your work is legitimately among my most favorite pieces posted to this website all year. Half of me demands moar right now, the other half wants you to work on it at your own pace so that each and every chapter is as amazing as the first 3. Mostly, I just hope you don't stop this series anytime soon! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Encore!

Hope you will write more! Love to see Dani get back to her more "fuck now, apologize later" roots! You do great dialogue and humor. Dom/sub with out humiliation/emasculation and your sex perfectly rides that edge of erotic/brutal. Dani is just gentle enough to get what she wants but is not afraid to use her monster to the fullest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!

I come on this site everyday just to check for your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ETA on chapter 4?

love the story, hope to see chapter 4 soon! maybe even a sneak preview?

dca5347dca5347over 8 years ago
Awesome Story

This has to be one of the sweetest out-sizing stories I have ever read. Hopefully more like this is on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
need chapter 04 desperately

Wow what a read! So vivid and I dream (and Wank my face off ) of being in this senario! More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Probably the best one of these stories I've read

Realistic relationship, no humiliation, Darren having real reactions and insecurities, and Dani being as understanding and supportive as she is makes this great. Working past their (understandable, I would for damn sure react similarly to Darren should I be in his position.) difficulties makes this a very, very entertaining read, and one that while not quite worthy of, say, publication, this concept and your writing have enormous (much like Dani) potential, and I would love to see them a few months to a year into their relationship.

Fantastic job, 5/5.

griffin57griffin57over 8 years ago
Very well done.

I look at Danni and Darren like real people with a real relationship. Well done. Glad I came along for the ride.

lonleyinchi1lonleyinchi1over 8 years ago
please

time for more stories.

dca5347dca5347over 8 years ago
As Oliver Twist said

Please I want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Worth the wait

Amazing story, well written believable characters, and cheesy dick lines come together to make an excellent read. I don't want this to be a trilogy, but I understand if it ends here. Please keep writing. Maybe not this story, but don't stop. You are talented, own it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

I read every single word and got totally engrossed!

You've given me several erections....Thanx

More....please

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2over 8 years ago
I Can Haz Moar?

Pleez?

LeeGunnLeeGunnover 8 years ago
Start To Finish

Every event lead up to the next. I couldn't stop reading. Awesome. Pure genius

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This gave me several erections over the past week..

I r8 5/5 1/1 and 100/100

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So good. More pls ;-;

Plleeeeeease make more. God I love this series. So good.

bootneck81bootneck81over 8 years ago
More please

A great read, I need another fix Asaph please 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!

I come here everyday to check for the next chapter......pretty soon I'm going to stop checking. :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Not sure if this story is over or not, but either way, don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more please

I had precum just reading this FUN & more please!!!

locotumblerlocotumblerabout 8 years ago
Just amazing

I could totally see myself as Darren, right up until the virtual fisting. Very well written. Will we get to read anymore of Darren and Dani?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please

It's a great story, my GF and I Love it!!!

PLZ we need chapter 4

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
ok

I guess there are some men out there who likes this, but not me it was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!

Please continue

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

Please Please Please!

We have to have more!

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 8 years ago
Well told story

There are so many great things about your story: romantic, slow, good dialogue, erotic descriptions, etc. -- and most of them have been pointed out by your numerous admirers (I can' think of anyone that I've read recently with 40 or 50 comments!) -- so please take my one criticism a well meant and constructive. I am disappointed by Dani's dimensions. I am a non-cock-size fetishist to start with, and I am fascinated by transgender people who grow erogenous organs of the opposite sex without surgery. It seems to me that Dani's smallish tits correspond well to this. If that is your intent (and I hope it is), do not give her an oversize cock -- it just isn't realistic. The hormones required for a man to grow tits are going to shrink his penis, and Dani's becomes unrealistic, contrary to the compliments that you are getting (quite justifiably, since your realism is very well done in all other respects).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks

This was one of the most romantic and sensual stories I have ever read. A wonderful love affair. Your character development is fantastic, it really made me care about Dar and Dani. I wanted them to fall in love.

bdave2bdave2over 7 years ago
Wonderful Story

I want more! That was a beautifully conceived and written story -- hot, romantic, funny and gentle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please write more!

I know it's been a while since you've written on here, but I need more! I enjoy your writing style, and hope for more chapters and/or stories! I do wish you would write another series! Best regards.

seldomseenseldomseenabout 7 years ago
enjoyed it

Enjoyed it, I hope the next one includes maybe a four some with Dani, Darren and the two girls that would be very hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cumslut

great story and a nice plot line. it needs to continue. very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Grate Inventive Style.

Keep writing. You have a unique style that is both rare and inventive, and great to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I hope you continue to write.

I would say that you have a very intriguing style.

The entire series was written very well, the plot kept me reading.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great serie!!!!

You hit the spot of the reader. Its remarkeble. Keep on making series there great....

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, I think in spite of the pain; Darren and Dani are now one hot couple who have decided this arrangement is more than just a room-mate situation. Its love, friendship, caring, hot sex, having someone enjoyable in their lives to come home to etc. I hope you'd write another chapter to show how they can now go further in their relationship for the long term. Plus, Dani can now bang his tight butt and not injure him and he can give her an incredible blowjob and take every once of her cum down his throat and make her pass out. Sharing it all !! Thank you.

stanleysfanstanleysfanover 6 years ago

Though I love tall girls more, but Dani still becomes one of my favorite girls in stories on Literotica. Thanks very much for your work. Hope there will be more chapters and new stories

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago
this was so well written

It was heart warming. And erotic, fours stars. It did everything but make me cum. Thanks for sharing.

TLB1981TLB1981about 6 years ago

Are you going to continue or is it done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Plz. plz. plz continue this story, it's one of the best I've ever read here in literotica...

Love it, love it, love it....

phoenixcindersphoenixcindersover 5 years ago
Is there going to be more?

The story was amazing! I hope you continue to write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Please write more in this series. It is brilliant.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 5 years ago
Amazing!

Amazing story! Please do more. The love, sex, and smashing down backdoors is so adorable here!

EroticReader1986EroticReader1986almost 5 years ago
Blissfully erotic

Mmm. Dar is a lucky man to have a w like Dani. Wish I was that lucky, or that is was him. Plz continue I'd love to see where it goes. I'd love to see them together in the end.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
This is the nicest story ever

I would so love to have My own Dani resting in her happy snug safe home, Me. What a dream to fall asleep with her in me. as she sleeps in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Gidday, I especially loved how you wove tender emotions into such a stark sexual exploration; I realised I'd like to read more like that.

Man, you Americans have a million different crass terms for sexual stuff! Creative but took away from the emotional warmth.

Good on you though, keep going!

bbwssbbwluvrbbwssbbwluvrover 4 years ago
Lovely!!!

Awwww! More more more. This is such a sweet story from the first chapter. It's a story of love and passion, not just taking what's wanted. This is so sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
cute

this is soooo cuteeee, I want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
sweet and hot

This was cute and hot also. Nice development of the characters and their relationship also. Good example on Darren's part on how to handle a more "toppy" trans woman gracefully without shedding all masculinity. Also, it's nice that you made Dani feminine, affectionate, and emotionally sensitive, despite her sexual power. So many trans woman stories make the woman very dominant and aggressive in a femdomish way, and make the guy a total bottom sissy with a one inch penis. This story was a refreshing change from that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of my personal favourites

You did so well to build a wall of its own the characters left out there all their own individual selves the story was so descript I was never bored and the chemistry between all of them kept the erotic tension through the whole three chapters and I'm shy to say that I fell in love with dani this was expertly done and done so well they are just so adorable and how they both know we approach their roles as Dom and sub was perfect 10/10

TLB1981TLB1981almost 4 years ago

Are they still together.

PaulinndPaulinndalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

This is one of the Best TS and “straight guy” stories on this site!!

I love how you portray her as Dominant, and tender. Willing to take him, and letting him have her as well! Great of you to show them as equals in the relationship.

The “Exploration” of their relationship is very well portrayed!

RobwoodRobwoodover 3 years ago
I'm in love!

5' redhead, tiny tits, 8" fat cock...Dani is the perfect girl!

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Fabulous end to that chapter, brilliant

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 3 years ago

Incredible story. I do hope they stayed together. I'd love to see a follow up chapter. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

fantastic love story. I love how their relationship grew, they had more problems like age and experience differences, not just shemale. very well written story, I will definitely will reread it

I also hope more is coming

Client8Client8about 3 years ago

A bit of a drawn out tease. I can go with the romancing before the mattress dancing, but way too much conversation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome series. Almost like you are disco omg my fantasies. Hope there is more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story but way too much conversation

BashfulNova19BashfulNova19almost 3 years ago

Honestly one of the best love stories on this site ive had the pleasure to read well done the ending made me smile and feel so happy for both of them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely story. Oh how I wish I was Darren!

fridge44fridge44almost 3 years ago

Loved it great story need more

SubMwriterSubMwriteralmost 3 years ago

Excellent. Love the relationship build and really loved Darren sucking Dani’s cum from Erica’s pussy! Loved that part.

2cookies4u2cookies4uover 2 years ago

Overall, really great story! I loved the interaction between Darren and Dani even though at times she could be a bit outlandish.

Enjoyed how the ending was them sharing the most intimate part of themselves. Would really love to have heard them share a spoken "I love you".

get2nome61get2nome61over 2 years ago

Great story. I feel the conversation helped it from growing into a more romantic story as supposed to a wham bam thank you....

Love to read about the future for them .. Do they do the three some.

CasualnagaCasualnagaover 2 years ago

Her cock is more than half a foot in diameter? I find that pushing the macro tag a little bit.

leracoleracoover 2 years ago

Awesome series. Can't wait for more! This pretty much outlines my biggest dream, finding my Dani.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So hot! I would love to be Darren in this situation.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Very sweet little diddy. Took forever to get to the good part of Dani fucking Dars ass. Wouldve liked it more if the author hadnt tried to be so realistic about first time pain.

JAXXAJJAXXAJover 2 years ago

In case other people don't understand what a tape measure is - it is a paper like device rolled up used for measuring things with dynamic shapes like circles, clothing or waistes. They measure circumference, not diameter or radius. 6.125 in as measured in the story references circumference, not diameter, and converted to diameter it's 1.94in. I've taken dildos that wide before and I'm certain a couple thousand people on earth are above that width.

JeffersonleeroyJeffersonleeroyover 2 years ago

One of the hottest, sexiest stories I’ve ever read! Thank you!

StoryloverxxxStoryloverxxxover 2 years ago

Great story and love the detail put in place.i have read some of the comments including tge paun involved in first time makes it easier to put yourself in his place and being a white man with almost 9inches the size was very believable compared to the stories where every ts has 12+inches

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 2 years ago

Really sexy series so far. Loving the way the sex and relationship is blended without labels - sex is sex no matter what bodies are involved and the attachment is just as profound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is an amazing series I think you're a awesome writer I hope you write more.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 2 years ago

Yea, I love happy endings, I really loved your story. I will continually fantasize about giving up my virginity.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

AMAZING story!!!! Really really hot!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Ozzy song = Great story!

nelimnelimover 2 years ago

great story! I had tears , very beautiful and thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your plot doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. I am a transsexual woman that goes both ways as I love to bottom and top. As a trans WOMAN Dani should adore cock and males, not messing around with Erica. And Darnel ought to be eating Dani’s ass, not Erica’s. Most times I have my partner fuck me and then I return the favor turning him into a pussy boi bitch. I love to turn bois into bois who want to be gurls like me. Once a boi experiences a prostrate orgasm, there is no going back to genetic females. Megan

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

A very Romantic, Sweet, und Tender Tale!

11/10!!!!!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Wow. That really turned out sweet. The Q&A playing pong was great. I hope you write at least one more chapter to truly wrap up what happens with Darren and Dani. Do they live happily ever after or only for a few years? You could say that I’m now vested in their future together. I give the whole Storyline 10 stars.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Cactus99Cactus99about 2 years ago

awesome story i loved it 5 stars, wish there was more of these too !

Cactus99Cactus99about 2 years ago

but sadly nothing since 2015 ;(

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous