My Adventure into BDSM Ch. 03

Story Info
The next day...
1.1k words
4.35
7.7k
6
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to feel the dildos being removed. A quick twist and they were gone. There has to be something wrong with me because I just wanted them back inside me. Why was I feeling like this? What was so wrong with my life that this how I spent my Friday night?

My Master reminded me that it was my time to get pierced. He instructed me to put on my half bras and put my rings on my nipples. He made sure my shirt was tight enough that you could see areolas and nipples. I was quite nervous because I didn't want my nipples pierced because it would be harder for me to hide the jewelry. This means everyone including my friends and family could see! I put in my butt plug and then put on my skirt and we walked to the tattoo parlor.

I had never been to tattoo place but it was amazingly clean. My Master nodded and the piercer came over and had me take off my top, bra and o-rings. My Master grabbed my hand as my left nipple was pierced. I had never felt pain like that but was surprised that the sharp pain went away pretty quickly. I looked down and saw how pretty it looked. Not a minute later and my right nipple felt that intense pain. My Master smiled at me and said he loved the way His nipples looked. The piercer told me all about the aftercare and to keep them clean.

I tried to get up off the table only to be told to remove my skirt. What? We only talked about getting my, I mean His nipples pierced. I took my skirt off and was told to lay down and spread my legs. I hope I had cleaned all the cum out from the previous night. The piercer examined my clitoris and determined it was too small to be pierced. My Master decided on the VCH. A vertical clit hood piercing where the jewelry would rest on the clitoris. I was angry that this was happening to me because it never was discussed with me.

I quickly learned that my body belonged to Him and that He could do what He wanted to it. I was worried about what my doctor would think but I am sure he saw pussy jewelry before. My Master told me not to worry about what other people thought. Easier said than done! My legs were held open while my, really His clit was pierced. This hurt much more than the nipples.

Master assured me that my holes would be used more while His nipples and clit hood healed. Those areas were tender and throbbing but deep down I did like how it felt. I felt pretty objectified. I started to worry about going to work and having my co-workers being able to see the jewelry through my shirt. I thought I wonder how I can hide this.

He then went to grab this spreadsheet that I had downloaded months ago where I checked off what I did and didn't want to do. I looked down at the clit piercing section and saw "No, I don't want this." He pointed it and said "It is good to push limits".

I was angry but I couldn't do anything about it. It was already done. I think I was afraid of the pain and that is why I said no. A small part of me was proud of myself. And pierced nipples do look hot!

We went back to the hotel to clean up and for me to get ready for tonight's usage. Master asked me if I enjoyed the previous night's activities. I heard someone say "Yes" before I realized it was me. I feel like I didn't even have the time to think about it but this whore I became answered for me. Master smiled. Master said I could wear the hood with the hole in the mouth with the blindfold and wear headphones with loud music not being able to hear. Then Master said, there will be people that you know, people from the bar, people from the grocery store or someone He invited from a bdsm site that I know.

I decided with the hood because I could hide more of myself and hoped Master would not figure that out. He said I won't be allowed to wear it forever. He wanted me to see who I was fucking so that when I went to the grocery store, I would feel degraded and humiliated. The thought of that was a lot for me to accept at that time. This was only going to be our second night together!

We had a bite to eat and Master said that I could go home if I wanted. "No Master" I said without thinking. It appears that I was enjoying this degradation. Missing was the girl who thought a blow job was just too gross. Now I was swallowing cum, getting cum in both my ass and my pussy. Master said he was proud of me for taking what had happened so far.

I felt like I was going to be in a porno movie when he mentioned that 10 people would be coming to visit this evening and that they knew of my piercings. For safety sake, condoms would be used for anything other than oral.

I put on my hood, blindfold and headphones and got on my hands and knees on the bed. I was hoping someone would fuck my pussy but that never happened. My mouth was waiting for a cock and it was not disappointed. I was worried that my arousal could hurt my piercings. I wanted them to cum in my mouth but some withdrew and came on my face. I could feel it dripping off my hood. I was so happy when Master came in my mouth. I didn't get much time to relax before I was sucking on another cock.

My ass was being pounded. I could feel my ass stretching to accommodate the larger cocks. But I was really loving this. I didn't think I would ever love anonymous sex. I was in my own little world listening to music and just enjoying what was happening to me. It felt like it had only been 5 minutes but an hour and a bit had passed. The use stopped and I was moved off the bed and onto the floor.

I felt my neck and wrists being locked into something. It felt like a stockade. My legs were separated and my ankles were locked into place. I felt a dildo slide into my pussy and then I felt nothing, for a long time.

What happens if someone comes in? What was happening? Am I being punished?