My Adventure into BDSM Ch. 04

Story Info
The last chapter in my adventure.
1.3k words
4.36
5.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long I was kneeling, but I felt exhausted and sore. His nipples and clit were hurting However, I was able to fall asleep. As I dreamt, my mind was racing about what I had become and why the heck was I enjoying it so much. What sort of person would enjoy being used in this manner? I felt my catholic school upbringing would never lead me to becoming an object just used for sex.

In the morning, I was jolted awake by a paddle on my ass. It stung like hell. Just when the initial sting started to lessen, smack, it happened again. I had been spanked before but never anything this hard. I counted twenty smacks. I started to cry because I was in pain but the dildo in my pussy moved with every smack. I was not used to being in pain and being aroused at the same time. It was very confusing for me. Master took my headphones off to say "My pussy is dripping down your legs. Don't tell me, you didn't enjoy being paddled."

He unlocked me from the stockade and pulled out the dildo with a disgusting slurp. He told me to lay down on the bed. I was so sore that I could barely move. I don't know how I was going to sit without screaming in pain. I was able to lay on my side while my Master put some soothing cream across His ass. I asked him why he paddled me so hard. I don't know if I was ready for what He had to say. He told me that I seemed focused on trying to cum when I was being used. I was too focused on my pleasure and not others.

Now that I had some healing time ahead of me, He said to take this time to figure out if I could learn to be less selfish. He told me He was going away for 6 weeks. We would still chat but I wouldn't be able to see Him for a while. He told me no orgasms until I saw Him next. I was to continue to wear anal beads or a butt plug at all times as well as a dildo. My shirts were to be tight so that you could see the nipple and bar bell but not so tight that my piercing couldn't heal. He wants everyone to see that piercings are normal.

We talked or texted every single day and I did see that I was incredibly selfish. Was there something wrong with me for wanting to cum? The answer to that question of course, is yes. My pleasure should be earned and only after I have pleased my Master. His nipples remained hard all the time and that caused additional arousal. His clit hood piercing was healing quite nicely. I was not prepared for the ball to be resting on my clit. Any movement caused the ball to move. I became more focused on the forced arousal I was feeling. I told my Master that it was hard to deal with and He said "That is what happens when you telling someone you want to be objectified". He gave me the additional warning of "Be careful what you wish for".

I thought about our conversations from months ago when we were chatting and I had said many things when I was in a state of frenzy. I said I wanted to be raped and even gang raped. I said I wanted to participate in a glory hole when I could suck more cock. I think at the time I was saying those things because that is what I wanted Him to hear without really thinking about what will now happen to me.

It was so dangerous having the ball on my clit and not orgasming. I couldn't really walk normally and would have to stop often to bring myself back down. All I know is that I was not going to cum until I was allowed to cum. Gradually I did get used to being in a high level of arousal. People at work were often asking me if I was okay. I said yes but I know some people could see arousal in my face.

The six weeks passed and His clit hood piercing was healed and His nipples were on their way. We decided to meet again at the hotel for the weekend. I accepted that he had full control over me during that time but also owned me while I was at work. We could only meet on the weekend so it worked out well for me since I didn't work on the weekend. I had taken the time to realize that I need to put His pleasure first.

I was told that I lost the use of the blindfold and hood. I had to see who was fucking me so I could feel humiliated when I was out shopping. I had to get used to other people knowing what I was. I was mentally preparing myself for our meeting on Friday night. I hoped that I could prove to Him that I could put His needs first. I might be able to cum IF He was pleased AND if I asked permission. Never again would I play with myself in order to quickly cum.

Friday night came and I went to the hotel. I got there first and put the key card on my windshield. I took my clothes off and waited for Him in the hotel. My mind was racing about possible events. I thought about trying to take a nap but sleep did not come. I noticed that His pussy was dripping already and His nipples have turned a darker brown. He came into the room and advised me that I was going to be involved in a blow bang. I didn't even know what that meant! He told me it would help me focus on other's needs.

My Master was the first to shove His rock hard cock into my mouth. He moved me so that my back was against the wall so I didn't have anywhere to go. He fucked my mouth hard and I struggled to breathe but He just kept on going until He came in my mouth. He looked at me sternly and I know this meant to swallow. I looked over to see that the door to the room was not closed. Within minutes there was another man who slipped his cock into my mouth. His cock was wider so I felt like my mouth would rip open. I don't think he cared as he just kept fucking my mouth and calling me a whore. I noticed that other people had entered the room and I saw my Master smile. I recognized the produce manager from the grocery store, another guy I had seen in my neighborhood, some young guys from the bar, and my ex-boyfriend. How the heck did my Master know my ex-boyfriend? I then remembered that I had given Him access to my email.

I refocused myself at the task at hand and continued to be treated like a hole. Some men came in my mouth and it dribbled out while some came on my face or my hair. My Master said not to wipe anything off until He said I could. I counted twelve different men. How could I walk out of my home and not see some of these people?

Master said He was proud of me and told me to take a shower. I took a quick shower and returned to bed. I was tied down and had the dildos placed in my pussy and ass. I thought for sure I would be able to cum but realized that I was being a selfish cunt. Sleep came quickly and I had dreams of people pointing at me and yelling whore!