My Adventure into BDSM Ch. 02

Story Info
Next entry into my relationship with my Master.
920 words
4.26
8k
3

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a minute to get over the shame and I thought, I don't care. He is hard and I am wet. What a great combo. The kiss was broken and replaced with a cock. With me laying down, he tried his best for a bit and then flipped around so that his ass was on my nose. He moved to fucking my throat. I am a gagger so it took some time to push through this. I could not believe how much saliva came from my throat. But I felt so alive that I didn't really care.

I was a bit weirded out at first with a cock in my pussy and one in my mouth. But I really liked it. I thought to myself, please don't cum in my mouth and then it happened. He blocked my nose and I had no choice whatsoever what to do. If I wanted to breath and I had to swallow. As soon as I swallowed, I felt someone cum into my pussy. I had said condoms! What the hell!

I felt more than 2 people's hands on me when I was moved onto my hands and knees on top of someone. I was forced to move forward while a new cock entered in my pussy. I could feel someone adding lubricant to my ass and knew what was coming. I felt a rock hard cock enter my ass pushing gently at first but then with more vigor until I took it all. This is what I said I wanted and it was finally happening! A cock was forced into my mouth, and just like that I was making use of all my holes.

Triple penetration was something I had mentioned to my Master that I wanted once He felt I was fully trained. But this was our first meeting. Perhaps He thought I was ready already. I should have been disgusted and angry with Him but I was enjoying this. I felt like it was hours that I was used and when it was done, all my holes were sore including my throat.

My Master took the hood off and asked if I was okay. To my surprise, I was! I should be disgusted with myself as I felt cum run out from my holes. I was far from the young girl who was nervous about sex and refused to talk about it. I was a slut. It was at this point, I called home to make sure someone knew I was safe as you should always let someone know when meeting for the first time.

I thought I would be one of those submissives that would never sleep with multiple people. Master said He had decided that it would be a good test for me to experience group usage in a safe setting. But that made me think of the lack of condoms! He said that He knew they were all clean. I don't know how or why but I believed Him.

As I went to shower, I thought about not knowing who I was with. I could feel the shame rise inside me. I mentioned to my Master and He said that it could make going to the store, church or a bar and not know if I had sex with them. He said that would help me by seeing myself more as a submissive and it is good for other people to know.

Master decided it was time to sleep. I thought I could just turn over and get sleep, boy was I wrong! He told me to lie on my back and to spread my legs. I saw Him walk over to his bag and take out a spreader bar. He proceeded to add two dildos on it. He proceeded to lock my ankles in place and adjusted each of the dildos until they were deep inside my aching pussy and my ass. He tied my wrists away from me and proceeded to pump my nipples. He attached the o-rings on my nipples, said good night, and put my blindfold back on. He then went to sleep in the other bed. Sleep came quickly.

I was awakened some time later with someone rustling at my ankles. The spreader bar was coming off with the dildos being removed with a loud slurping sound. I thought I would be able to close my legs but instead I felt a hard cock penetrate me. The thing is when you have a dildo inside you and someone takes it out, you want something back in. I could not see who it was but I could hear people talking and there was more than just my Master there.

I felt them pound and pound until they came. As soon as a cock was withdrawn a new one replaced it. Even though I was tired, I counted 7 different cocks. I thought I would be able to get up and go to the bathroom to clean up but the dildos were replaced and my ankles were locked apart again. I was so embarrassed to hear that squishing sound as the dildo slide into my pussy.

As I laid there, I wondered if there was something wrong with me. But that thought went away as it was replaced with I wonder what is going to happen next. All I know is that I am enjoying this but I am sure my Master has other plans for me as I drift off to sleep.