My Adventure into BDSM Ch. 11

Story Info
Now I am really beginning to enjoy myself.
1.3k words
4.33
4.1k
00

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a while since I saw my Master because of illness and extended family issues. That occurred after my time with C. Glad some of those have been straightened out. It gave me time to think about what I have really become. Strange men using me. Perhaps hundreds of men cumming in my mouth. I wonder what my mother would think. Funny I don't think of her when I am being used. I learned to like the feeling of being used. I liked knowing that I have a purpose. Pleasing my Master is my purpose.

I was to meet my Master at the Motel 8. Our room was on the first floor right outside the exit. Master wanted that so I could put the keycard on my car window and make it easy for Him to come inside. As I put the keycard on my window, I could feel that I was getting wet.

I waited patiently on the bed for him. I made sure that I had an enema and was clean on the inside and out. I put my blindfold on because I like that feeling of not knowing what or who is happening to me. Master said that I didn't deserve to know. I was now beginning to get some excitement from the loss of control.

I was confused as my punishment. I thought I had to swallow only 2 more of Masters cum before He would forgive me but Master said 3 so I knew He was right. I tied my hair up to make it easier for Him to use His anal hook if He chose.

Master came into the room and immediately came over to the bed and then positioned Himself on top of me while He shoved His cock into my mouth. He was not gentle but it felt urgent that He cum. He thrust His cock in and out of my mouth while His orgasm built. Master came while I struggled to swallow and breathe. Master watched as I swallowed and gasped for air.

Master positioned me at the edge of the bed that His ass was facing the door. He opened the door as I could feel the breeze on my naked body. Master slapped my ass and thighs so that they were a red color so I stopped feeling the cold. I was instructed to keep my head down and my hips up to allow easier access to my holes. What was I thinking? They were not my holes. I didn't even control what into them. They were His holes.

I could hear people talking about not really hearing what they were saying. It wasn't long until I felt a finger, then a dildo and then a cock in His ass. They continued fucking until they came. Sometimes it was the cunt and other times the ass. I hope there were condoms but I am sure I felt cum running down my legs. I shuddered in disgust with myself but yet was still so aroused.

It felt like hours I had been in my hands and knees as I was getting sore. The door closed and Master allowed me to rest for a bit. When I awoke, Master was there and showed me a contract for me to sign. He said I did well with C that I was now available to be rented for events or weekends. I would be representing Him so not to say anything disrespectful or refuse to do anything. I was his property so I had to behave appropriately. Master was going to get feedback on my performance so I better do well at any event He wanted.

Watching strange men fuck me made Master hard again so He wanted to fuck my mouth again. He again straddled Himself on top of me and was fucking my mouth and throat hard. He didn't care how I felt but just continued to fuck my throat while I was gasping for air. He came hard right down my throat. I felt useless.

He put my collar and leash on me and I laid down on the bed. I felt dejected. He tied up my wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed. I felt something being attached to my leg. As soon as it turned on, I realized it was my magic wand and it was on His clit. While I love the wand, I also hate it. I could feel myself starting to cum. I called out for Master to get permission, but I didn't hear Him respond. I tried to hold off for as long as I could before cumming hard.

I tried to relax and not concentrate on the vibrations on His clit but I felt an orgasm coming again. But I didn't want to cum. I tried so hard not to cum but again I had an orgasm and was waiting for some time to relax. I begged Master to not let me cum again but the vibration did not stop. I again felt an orgasm approaching but there was more pain associated with. His clit was getting numb and it didn't want to cum either. The pain grew more and more intense until at the last moment it changed to pleasure. I could feel myself dribbling onto the bed. Master had put a towel down for me so perhaps this was planned. After that orgasm, I knew it had to stop but the sensations did not stop. This time the pain started before I felt the orgasm approaching. I was begging to stop cumming but no one was listening.

The pain was incredible as I felt both it and my orgasm coming closer. Just a second before the orgasm hit, the pain went away replaced by the most intense pleasure I have ever felt along with me squirting. I finally heard Master sigh and say "cunt works" their purpose. Master tells the slave what the purpose of His slave's body.

Master untied me from the bed and I was tied spread eagle standing up. The closet works quite well for that. No sooner after I thought about having my nipples clamped and ouch!, I felt the clamp. I took a deep breath while the other nipple was clamped. Then my cunt lips were clamped and pulled open. Master said cunt lips should not hide His hole in case He wanted to use it. It felt so degrading but I know He was right. Master closed the closet door and I heard the door close.

Master came back a few hours later with a bunch of people. I heard them talk about me saying I was such a disgusting whore. I felt fingers being shoved into Masters cunt and ass and into my mouth. After a few minutes, I felt something warm across my tits and I realized that it was strangers' cumming onto my tits. I thought it was just one person but it was not. I could feel cum dripping from my tits and onto the floor. I knew these people were drunk because they were slurring and stumbling around. I tried to spread my legs to enjoy more use but Master saw and then just shut the door again.

I know what I did was wrong so I was in the closet for a long period of time. I didn't have a watch and I could not tell what the time was. I just tried to go back to sleep to pass the time. I was thankful that I could shake the nipple clamps off but somehow I couldn't get rid of the cunt lip clamps.

When Master opened the door, He took the cunt lip clamps off and geez, did that ever hurt! I screamed and shook trying to deal with the pain. Master finally untied me so my shoulders and hips got some rest but He tied my leash to the bar in the closet. The leash was long enough that I could lie down on the bed so I went to rest my body. Master said I had about 20 minutes to rest before I was to be gang raped. He had told me to send Him and email to say that I wanted it. I did. This is not different than group sex. Right?