My Adventure into BDSM Ch. 10

Story Info
My day goes on ..
1.5k words
4.33
4k
1
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master was standing near the door and snapped his fingers so I knew that meant come over to Him. I wish I had more time to talk to the girls. Master told me I did a good job but I had six more loads of just His cum before I was forgiven. I thought for sure all those men would have counted. Master said about 55 in the glory hole. And the men before? I struggled with knowing what I have become. But Master wanted it for me.

We went back to our motel room where I was immediately stripped and collared. Master attached the leash to my collar to ensure that I felt like I was not a real person. But I wasn't a real person, I was His slave. I was just His to be used as He sees fit.

Master told me to lay down on my back with my neck that over the edge of the mattress. I knew the position that he wanted. He wanted to play a game called "Cock or Breathe". He would slide His cock into my mouth and throat and fuck my face hard. He fucked me until I was close to passing out before He would slide out and let me breathe. Deep down I know I deserved this treatment. A few times He had to slap my face pretty hard to wake me up. He continued to fuck my face until He came but it went right down my throat. "That's three!" Master said.

I just wanted someone to fuck my other holes, touch my clit and nipples to make me feel better. I was running like a tap given Master's hard use and even when I was servicing stranger's cocks, I was aroused and wet. Master wouldn't even let me use the butt plug or dildo so I felt even needier. Master was reading my mind and He said "You want more use don't you, you filthy slut?" I nodded.

But no more use came as I feel asleep for a few hours. In my dream, all my holes were being used by these people with no faces. I wondered what that meant. Some of these people had breasts. I realized that it was both men and women fucking me. In my dream, I was almost cumming and it was also like Master knew and woke me up. Now I was more frustrated.

But I knew I had to forget how I felt and just concentrate on what Master wanted and needed not my own. It is more important that He cum to make Him happy. His happiness would make me happy. Serving Him and doing what He says will make me happy. My purpose was now to be used by men for sexual gratification as dictated by my Master. It was a simpler life. My needs were unimportant.

Master commented that I need to continue to learn more about pleasing His cock. His said I need to take more time to savour the act instead of trying to get it over with quickly. I don't think I was doing that. He said for the next 30 minutes that I should try to bring Him to the edge of orgasm and then back away. It was difficult because I did want it over fast because my mouth and jaw were getting sore. What sort of slave was I?

I had to push myself through the pain while bringing Him to an intense orgasm. I could feel Him throb in my mouth right before He came. His orgasm caused Him to twitch. He looked down at me and said "Good job slave". I was happy to please Him. We fell back asleep.

We woke up and I said that I was hoping for some use. Master said that is not possible until I swallow His cum three more times. We moved from the bed to the floor and place my head right against the wall. He proceeded to tie my hands to my thighs. I was familiar with this position. It made the back of my head hurt because it would bang again the wall sometimes. This wasn't about my feelings but how I could let Him take what was needed of me.

Master slid His cock into my mouth and grabbed my head and pulled my eyelids up so that He could see all my eyes and not allow me to blink. Master fucked my mouth hard while I struggled to breathe. I could feel Him spurt into my mouth and down my throat. Master smiled at me and threw a towel over my face. "6 Down 2 to go" He said.

I knew I was less than a person and this action definitely showed it. I heard Master on the phone but could not hear what He was saying. When He was done, Master told He needed to go away for business for a bit and that He was going to loan me to a Dom friend of His. I thought I wouldn't be much use because only my mouth was available but Master said that He would let His friend use me in any way he desired. He also mentioned that C might use electricity, crops, paddles and floggers. I had experienced paddles a few times but not the others. Master mentioned that C would be here shortly and to be on my best behavior as how I act reflects on Him. I still owed Him 3-cum swallowing orgasms but even if I swallow C's cum, it doesn't count. That is not Master's cum which is what the deal was.

I could hear the door open and then heard them talking and then laughing. The towel was removed from my mouth area and I felt a cock slide into my mouth, I knew it wasn't Masters. My head was banging against the walk while C fucked my mouth and I gagged as C slipped down my throat. C grabbed my head hard and fucked my mouth until I almost passed out. Cum filled my mouth and I struggled to swallow. Cum dripped out of my mouth and onto my tits.

He slapped my face as I realized I just disrespected Him. I could not scoop up the cum because my hands were tied to my legs. I heard C say it is going to be a fun few days. I could feel my stomach drop as I had no idea what was going to happen to me. Master then left and left me alone with C.

He pulled me up and threw me onto the bed and reposition my hands above my head. I was on my stomach and felt my legs being spread. There was no warning when He forced His way into my ass. He slid in and out of my ass as I bit my lip. I know I deserved this treatment and Master would be happy that I kept quiet. He came into my ass and shoved a butt plug inside of me. He said the next few days, I would treat Him as my Master. I don't think I could do that. You only have one Master.

After He was finished, He untied my hands and ordered me to get dressed. We then got into a car. I was still not able to see. I wonder if anyone saw me leave the hotel with a towel over my head. I looked like a prisoner or someone who had a really bad hair dye job. We got to his place and I was taken down stairs and into what seemed like a very dark room. I was scared not knowing where I was and who I was with. Also how long as this going to last? Why was I wet?

The first thing He told me to do was lie down after leading me to the edge of a bed. I had to feel around to make sure that I didn't fall off. I lied down on the bed with my legs hanging over the end. C said that He wanted to inspect me. He first grabbed my clit hood trying to coax my clit to make its presence known. He then proceeded to finger Master's cunt, gently at first but changed to rough usage as I felt He was trying to make me squirt. He took His wet finger from Master's cunt and pinched my nipples hard. The barbells through my nipples were twisted and pulled. I shuddered at the pain but it was ignored. I had a feeling this is what my time would be like with Him. He proceeded to push me farther up on the bed and tie my hands to each corner of the bed as well as my ankles. I was pulled apart until i was tightly tied down. He slid His cock into Master's cunt. He slammed into me hard and seemed to laugh at my discomfort. I guess I was too noisy for Him because He got up and put a gag on me. He went back to fucking me hard so much that I thought I would start bleeding. I could feel an orgasm well in me and I tried to do my best to suppress it but I couldn't hold back. My orgasm triggered His so I hoped He would not be disappointed with me.