My Adventure into BDSM Ch. 12

Story Info
Just a simple gang bang.
1.1k words
4.04
7.3k
2
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I understood the purpose for the email but struggled to write it. But I only had 20 minutes so I wrote, Dear B, The purpose of the email is to let You know gang rape is something that I really wants to do. I typed my name and then sent it off. I thought to myself why is this needed? Master had me have sex with strange men (some vetted) before so what is the difference? He sent the email back and said to add that I consent to sex with multiple men at once and multiple penetration of His holes. I added what He asked for and sent it back. The email did not come back, I think He was okay with my consent.

From what I remember, I have had only had one cock in each hole. I liked that feeling, I hoped I would like more than one cock. I hated the fact that my body was reacting to strongly to the thought of use. Nipples were rock hard and I was getting wet. I guess I was trained well. I steadied myself on the bed and then started to get really nervous. What did I agree to?

The men came into the room and I was immediately pushed down and my legs pulled apart. I didn't get a chance to do anything before I felt a cock roughly shoved inside me. I had someone kneeling on my arms while someone fucked my mouth. I started to cough as I felt a cock trying to fuck my throat. I coughed and choked but that seemed to make them laugh.

I was flipped over and onto my knees so that I could get take a cock in the ass then pushed down so another or the same cock entered my cunt. My face was lifted and someone spit on me, someone else rubbed the spit all over my face. It made me feel so useless and like a piece of trash. A cock was roughly shoved again into my mouth. My nose was plugged making it impossible for me to breathe. The cock was shoved deeper into my throat until I thought I would pass out from lack of oxygen. I was able to get a few breaths in before I was choking on a cock again. No one seemed to care. They just kept using me. I felt like I was getting lost.

I know I didn't fall asleep but I went somewhere. I heard some say "try two". I felt Master's cunt stretching to encompass another cock. I wanted to scream but couldn't because there was a cock in my throat! It really stretched me. I felt like I was being destroyed. Both continued to fuck Master's cunt while its ass was being pounded. I felt the orgasm growing inside me even though I was disgusted with myself.

I couldn't do anything to stop it or slow it down but the cocks didn't care. They just wanted to cum and frankly at this point, so did I. I couldn't say anything as I couldn't talk. I felt the orgasm web and end but the pounding kept going. I might have felt a brief period of emptiness but it was quickly replaced. My face was shoved down and I felt a cock slide into my ass and it was nice, it was quickly followed by another cock nearly ripping me in two. My ass was in so much pain but no one stopped or slowed down. I had no choice but to take it. I could feel the tears running down my face.

No one actually cared what happened to me. I was just a hole to fuck. Well 3 holes. My body seemed to accept what was happening to it and at least it was enjoying the use. I had read that the body has its own mind so your own can be ignored. I figured I should just relax and enjoy what is happening. Master's cunt was quivering as I was getting fucked by two cocks in my ass. All the pain that I felt disappeared. I felt a huge gush of cum fill my mouth and slid down my throat. Before I was able to catch my breath, another cock was in my mouth. I could feel it starting to throb already. I closed my eyes and accepted his salty gift. I heard him yell, "she took the goo!". That was a new one, never heard that before.

I was then flipped over and tied down to the bed with my head hanging over the edge of the bed. Master's cunt was quickly impaled and someone straddled my face so that they could literally try to fuck my throat. I was being throttled from both ends and was having some trouble breathing as my airway was cut off. I think they recognized that and let me get a breath every once and a while but it was such a degrading experience as when one cock finished another entered. Master's cunt was being pumped full of cum as well. I could still feel cum dripping from my ass.

It had ended almost as quickly as it started. I just laid there reliving what happened to me. Master untied my hands and feet, I reached down to feel that Master's cunt was puffy as was my ass. Master started to roughly play with my clit. I didn't want the use but I came hard quickly and shot cum from my orifices. Master told me to get some rest. I didn't even get out of bed to clean off myself but just fell asleep.

I got about two hours sleep before someone shoved their cock in my mouth. The use started again. Master's cunt was so sore but that didn't seem to bother anyone but me. Someone rubbed something onto my nipples and they started to get really hard. I could help but squirm trying to get use my hands to try and get whatever was rubbed on them. I don't think they have ever been as hard as they were with this substance on them. I felt someone reach down between my legs and pull back my clit hood. This substance was place directly onto my clit. I felt my clit harden and almost poke out from my clit hood. What was this substance and why did it engorge me so much?

I felt a cock enter me and his body rubbed against my clit. That gave me some relief from the pain. I asked these guys to fuck me as soon as one finished. I have fucked many strange men before but I have never come out and actually asked for it.

I felt the same substance rubbed around my cunt and placed inside as well as my ass. Now I really needed to be used hard. I started to beg anyone to fuck Master's holes so I could get some relief. There were a few takers so I was happy to get some relief I knew Master had something to do with this.