My Adventure into BDSM Ch. 13

Story Info
Looking back on my gang bang experience and looking forward.
2.1k words
4.11
2.3k
3
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank god that i was allowed to go. i was so drained that i fell asleep almost immediately once i got home. What was that cream that was rubbed onto my clit and nipples? It must have had menthol in it because when it was shoved into my cunt, i could feel the burning. But it just made me want to a cock inside me.

When i woke up i found out that Master B told me that he had been keeping records on me. It it appears that i have slept with 5000 different men over the years. What type of person has numbers like this? But deep down, there is a part of me that is really proud. Do i remember 5000 different faces? No, i don't remember more than 10. B wanted me to feel less than human. He wanted to feel like the holes i am.

i remember sitting at work and thinking back to the gang bang. i hated the fact that my cunt lubricated and my nipples poked through my t shirt. i had a presentation to do today and i didn't have a sweater or jacket to cover my hard nipples. The presentation was in a few hours so i did have time to cool down.

Several hours later, and i am still thinking about the gang bang and my nipples are still hard. How can people take me serious when i look aroused? My talk on Total Cost Ownership or FinOps in the Cloud is not arousing!!! i had walked around the office asking people to attend my session and i was able to find a few more guys. Our office has very few women but i asked them and they looked at me and said no. Geez, what happened to support?

i was able to give my thoroughly prepared presentation to an all male audience. i saw that people were looking at me and smiling. Geez, i hated myself because my "activities outside of work" should not affect me at work. People could tell i was turned on and i couldn't hide it. i was so embarrassed as i saw they way they looked at me and it wasn't with respect for my knowledge.

i receive an email from B that i did not know how to digest. it read

"Are you over 19 with limited sexual experience? Do you have an interest in BDSM and would like to know more about sexual domination or learning how to treat a submissive? Please respond and I can set up a session with submissive/slave woman that will help you through your inexperience. As its Master, I will there to answer any questions. The cost for the session is $50. Condoms will be available. Location details here."

So i guess i was being used to educate men on sex and BDSM? Wait, it didn't say men, does that mean women too? When i click on the location details, it opened up a spreadsheet and i saw my evenings and weekends broken down into 30 minutes slots until 2 am. i saw a picture of me. At first i thought, great a picture of me and no one will be interested but then i thought, shit what if people recognize me? Would people be surprised? After all, my nipples were shown rock hard at work. i quickly closed the file as i realized i opened it at the office. CRAP! it now on our network. I gotta delete that file somehow! i will look at it once i get home.

Finally, i get home and i want to check out that spreadsheet and I see tabs at the bottom for the current month and the next few months.

i look at today and geez see 6pm, some dude's name and a cheap hotel. It is 4 pm so i jump in the shower. i am clean and then look for the address of the hotel/motel. i turn off the tv and hear a knock at the door. "Come with me" was the direction and quickly i was in the back seat of the car heading to the hotel.i thought to myself, why am i doing this? Am i stupid? Is it the thought of being used making me aroused? It is likely because my Owner wanted it for me. i could open the door and jump out if i really wanted to and if i hated what i was doing.

i really didn't get much of a change to look at the spreadsheet. For all i know, everything could have been blank. i laughed to myself as i really doubt it was blank. But being driven to a location where i saw my possible usage for the next 8 hours, i neither called anyone to say i was nervous about it or said no i won't have it. Instead, i thought of use. However, this time, it appeared i would be used for training. i guess i have to change my hours if i am to be up until early in the morning.

i get to the intended location. B is there to meet me and says that He will be making $400 for the night. No mention on what i will be making. i guess that is okay. i go into the room and disrobe as B doesn't like me wearing clothes. Over the years, it disrespects him if i have clothes on. i guess i have to change my hours if i am to be up so late into the morning.

There is a part of me that wonders if people who signed up here know i signed up for a gang rape. i sure hope not. i wonder if these people are going to be vetted? Are they sexually safe for me? Thank god for the condoms. i stand in inspection position in front of B and then He placed a blindfold on me. i really hate this.. i wanna see.. Again i am shown that this isn't about me at all. B said "there is 30 minutes for each person. Let them do what they need to do. (inside voice - what the heck does that mean?) B thought it would be better if my hands and ankles were tied to the corner of the bed to make access easier.

i laid down on the bed, legs splayed blindfolded while i wait for the first person to come in. i hear them come in and it sounds like there is more than one person and they sound young. B says "you can not fuck it" but i realize that these people are kids. i don't want to be involved in anything here but i can't say anything.i proceed to get fingered roughly and had my nipples pulled so hard.. the jewelry almost was pulled off! Later, i felt a tongue on my clit, with B providing instructions. i don't think these boys knew what BDSM was but B showed them how to kiss a woman so that she got turned on using me an an example. As He was kissing me, He shoved His finger inside of me and then i think he showed the boys how wet i was because they cheered. Then B shoved his fingers in my mouth. i was kissed, nipples twisted and fingered for a bit, not too bad. The same repeated for the next few hours.

Close to 10 pm, i was instructed to take another shower. B said that clientele would change. They would be men who wanted hard to use all my holes. There would also be men who wanted to be involved with other men using my holes at the same time. B said it was his duty to help these men but also to help me because one time many years ago, i had mentioned that i wanted to have so much cum inside of me and all over me that you could see cum dripping out of all holes in a picture.

I took my shower and came out into the bedroom (no other room there). Again with the pictures but it was made to me something i want. This was a comment i made in a chat but now it is being brought up. i was not tied up but blindfolded and laid down on the bed. i was still thinking about my own stupidity when i heard "vetted cock" and a rock hard black cock was shoved inside of me. You know when it is a black cock because it is stretching me and hitting my cervix. It is a good but painful experience. He learned not to go so deep but the stretching was overwhelming. Thank goodness the cunt is a muscle! i was fucked hard for what seemed like hours and felt him cum deep inside of me. He left and while i wanted to go to the bathroom, was asked.. 'do you need to pee?' The answer was no so i was not allowed to go to the bathroom.

Master B thought i was missing something so He added some clover clamps to my nipples. Those really hurt but as long as you watch to make sure no permanent damage is done, all should be good. Then he added some clamps to keep my (well really His) cunts lips open. B said why should someone who wants to use a hole have to separate the cunt lips? A good cunt is open and accessible. That is true. Reminds me of a different Dom who said i needed to clamp my lips open close during my day.. i got 10 minutes off every hour but had them open using a clamp and a chain taped to my leg.

This time, it was done with a long chain so i could easily move my legs. B and i talked until there was another knock on the door. Immediately, i felt disgust with myself, having strangers use me while B watched. While my brain recognized disgust, my body went into overdrive by lubricating for use and blood engorging my nipples and clit. i feel like a cave woman where i am bashed over the head by my own body.

i sat with baited breath at as to who was coming in the room. i asked about consent but B said it was given. i guess i gave my consent when i got into the car otherwise, i would have said "stop, no i don't want to go". my cunt already gave consent when i read the email. it throbbed on its own. i could feel the cool air in a place one doesn't always feel. B attached the familiar leather choker with an o-ring on it attached to a chain. He wanted people to know i was owned.

i could hear that there was 3 different people. i felt someone rubbing my clit and it felt quite nice until slap! i was repositioned onto my hands and knees. Someone asked if i like fisting. i shook my head no but heard B say "she doesn't need to like it, she needs to accept it." Someone started to play roughly with my clit and my nipples, forcing my cunt to lubricate more. i felt a finger, then two, then four, and then a hand trying to be forced inside of me. B took my blindfold off so i could look at him until the hand was inside of me. The blindfold went back on and i could feel my cunt full being stretched by a hand or was it arm?

i know this isn't about me so i try to deal with the stretching. i could tell someone else's hand slid into me as this one was thinner and had longer fingers. His fingers seemed to like to run by that spongy area just inside my cunt at the top. This man knew of the g-spot and withdrew his hand until it was just his two fingers stroking my g-spot. It was the most arousing thing i ever felt in my life, i didn't even have time to ask to cum before my cunt shot liquid across the room. B whispered into my ear, "you will pay for that later". i heard the men laughing at me. i felt someone lay down beside me and i was placed on top of him with his cock inside me. He pulled me close so that i was laying on top of him and i felt a rock hard cock enter my ass. i instinctively opened my mouth but instead there was a second cock accessing my ass. i heard someone drip lube and then i had 3 cocks in me. It was heaven.