My Adventure into BDSM Ch. 14

Story Info
My realization of what i am.
1.3k words
4
1.1k
1
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i felt like i am being ripped apart. i guess i should feel disgusted with myself but instead i feel proud. After all, everything i do is is not for me. B is the one who is directing my sexual life. The only thing that i have is my job. But yesterday, my nipples were on display. Sometimes i can be really stupid. i can't let my after-hours life interfere with work.

There are times that i absolutely hate myself when i think of my potential but then i think about things that B has had me do. Thinking of my previous use makes me horny. Instead of being angry, i feel arousal. This is my go to feeling. i guess my training has altered me in ways i never thought was possible.

i am brought back into reality with some loud grunts and men cumming inside me. my orgasm quickly follows. i feel spent as i am cast aside onto the bed. There is cum dripping out of my ass and cunt. i am now feeling pretty stretched. B brings me to the bathroom and i get into the shower. He looks at me and i know that means "on your knees". i get onto my knees and take his cock into my mouth. He pushes deeper into my mouth. my training tells me not to use my hands but some times i like to use them. This time, is not one of them. He slides his cock to the back of my throat. i could tell He wants to slide down there to enjoy the use. After all, this is my purpose isn't it?

He slides into my throat and celebrates me choking. i laugh to myself as i think of my death certificate. "Choked on cock". i am shocked back to reality as i am struggling to breathe. i get a reprieve before it happens 3 more times. B orgasms and i swallow what is rightly mine. i try to leave the shower but B said no. Weird but okay.

i figured it out when the first naked man came in and peed on me. This is definitely not something that i like but B said it feels nice.

Very warm not really nice in my mind. But i accept it because B wants me to but i don't like it. i think about the email that B sent me and I don't remember anything about being pissed on.

Some of these guys pissed on my chest or near my cunt but i turn my face if they try to get piss in my mouth. This isn't something i do. B respects that. After all, i do many other things that would make people think i am the most depraved person. i let these guys do what they want to do. Okay..the warmth is nice but other than that, not my cup of tea. But i have to remember this isn't about me. This is about these people that B gathered.

i get out of the shower and feel nice and clean and enter the bedroom. B comes over and puts on my nice leather choker on and attaches a leash to the o-ring. B attaches the other end of the leash to the hot water heater in the room. Seriously, i haven't seen one of those in decades! B asks me to masturbate and show Him how wet i am. It takes me some time to rub my clit before i can feel the wetness building. It helps that i have so many things to think about. i close my eyes but B says to keep them open and to look at him and describe what i am thinking. i try to think general things but B grabbed my nipple and said "tell Me what makes you wet". He was pinching my nipples and twisting it with my jewelry so hard that i thought it would break.

i said i was wet because i thought of being used by 3 people, in each hole. i thought that was enough for B but He kept on pushing. i didn't know what He wanted me to say.. until He said "you like being used by people you don't even know because deep down, you are a whore. you like knowing you don't know who fucked you. you just want the use." Once He said that, my cunt gushed. i think He likes the idea that when i go out shopping that there are men around me whose cum has been inside me. i have seen some men leering at me and it made me feel uncomfortable.

Yes, this is the truth and i have trouble with it. i have trouble hearing it but i certainly didn't have trouble doing it. i don't think of it as anonymous sex as i was going out there looking for that. B was the one who entertained my fantasy and wanted to make it a reality. So, He is helping me realize some of the things that i used to think would be disgusting when it can be an enjoyable experience. i learned to let it go and go with the flow. B helped me realize that being with multiple people just means that i am enjoying sex and doing what He wants. B is my guiding light into my behavior.

i am brought back from my day dreaming to real life as i feel my wetness run down my leg. i didn't cum but at least my parts work. Again B puts my blindfold on and i can't see anything. i feel people around me and then i feel people touching me. Someone is kissing me, while someone else shoved a finger in my ass. Then one in my cunt. Then an intense pain of having my nipples clamped. i tried to cry out but my mouth was in use. my brain said.. just take it.

i was pushed onto the bed onto my stomach and was being slid up until my breasts were hanging off of the end of the bed (or was it the side of the bed)? i had just gotten use to the pinch on my nipples when i felt them being pulled but the pinch was still there.. i heard someone say that is a good weight. Without seeing it felt like they were being stretched way beyond their capability. My legs were spread wide while someone shoved a pillow under my stomach. Great, my cunt and ass were now on display and my nipples are screaming! i think B didn't like that i could hear so he put some headphones on me. The music was loud but that didn't stop me from thinking my nipples are going to be ripped off and god knows what is going to happen to my holes. B was a step ahead of me as he added a gag that had a cock that stayed in my mouth.

i felt like people were fingering my ass and my cunt but i couldn't even be sure. Could be a vegetable or a dildo.. but once something came inside of me.. i knew it was a cock. The next little bit is a blur because there are times when you just zone out. i knew i had an orgasm but how or why, i don't know. Talk about a dumb cunt! i could feel someone writing on me, on my ass, my legs, my back. i was flipped over and the writing continued around my breasts, on my stomach, and on my legs. i felt someone write on my face. i had begged and pleaded that no one write on my face. B had written "Property of B" on my forehead. Across my body, i saw the words like whore, cunt, useless, hole, cum dump, bitch, cheap, slave, and slut. It was all over me. i was overwhelmed and fell to the floor crying over what i had become. No one came to assist me. Instead i was grabbed and thrown onto the edge of the bed so that my ass was ready for use. i tried to stop crying because i was so disgusted with myself but no one really cared. i guess i didn't need to care about it either.