My Affair with neighbor Tom

Story Info
BBC affair with white neighbor.
858 words
4.57
9.2k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had only exchanged nods and waves as a courtesy living on the same block, I was to later learn he was retired military and married as I lived with my girlfriend. He's a nice-looking black man nicely built you can see he takes care of his body. Hes about 60 and I'm 55 and white. We didn't formally meet till we ran into each other in Home Depot and introduced ourselves and made small talk. He was a real nice guy with his personality and laugh I enjoyed. A week or so later I saw him walking his dog past my house as I had the garage open, and he said what are you up to I said the usual yardwork and watching the game later. I invited him over if he liked and he said he'd love to and would bring his own drink.

An hour later he rang the bell, and I led him to the living room couch and the big screen, he had his vodka, and I don't drink but we watched and got to know each other. He mentioned he was new to the area and his wife was working as a nurse and I said mine was out of town visiting her mother. We talked about married life and sex being stale after so long and then he said something that startled me. He asked if there were any sex clubs in the area and that he used to frequent when he lived in Rhode Island and that he used to play with a white married white couple. I asked what it like he was said the wife loved watching him fuck her husband and make him suck his dick before he fucked the wife. She'd finger herself as she watched the men have sex. He said hes been looking for a guy to meet on the DL. Well, my heart was racing as I was turned on by this and I could see his bulge straining against his shorts.

What happened next was almost surreal as I touched his thigh and looked into his eyes, and he pulled me closer in for a kiss. I just let nature take its course as I never been with a black man and haven't had gay sex since puberty. We started making out like teenagers and he said likes to have his nipples sucked it makes his dick harder and I did. He got undressed and I saw that black dick much bigger than mine long and thick even though we were the same height and we moved to the bedroom as I got between his legs and started licking that shaft up and down its entire length and covering it with kisses as I was so turned on. Seeing his eyes closed and just in exstacy made me happy I could please him. For the next half hour I stroked, sucked and moved up to suck his nipples as he likes and french kissing him. When he was really hard, he told me to get on all fours and spit in his hand and in my asshole and started to put his cock in my ass.

I can't say it wasn't painful at first, but I knew I had to push through it and give into his needs and after he got it all the way in, and I got adjusted to his size he started to fuck in long and deep stokes as I was moaning and groaning like never before. I lost track of the time, but he must have been fucking me at least a half hour before I heard him yell out, he was cumming and he did I could feel his bursts of cum about six unload deep inside me and he collapsed on top of me cock still in me.

As we layed there I knew i wanted to serve him from now on and be his bitch when he needs to visit before he got up grabbed a towel and cleaned off. We cooled down dressed and went back into the living room. We discussed what he was looking for from me and he'd like something regular and the fact we're both married it perfect as we are safe and discreet. Hes a total top and doesn't touch me except our kissing. Its worked out that every Wednesday morning hes over my place it's his day off and I work from home.

He gets undressed and gets in bed for me to suck him which I love and am addicted to his BBC, hes got a big cock I measured 8 inches by 6 inches around as we kiss and I please him until hes ready to fuck. He loves fucking my ass and has been doing it the last 2 years and have to say it's the best sex of my life and I really can't get enough of him it is so natural now. He's taken many pics of me serving his cock and us fucking which are on some gay porn sites and I'm proud to be his bitch, really am.