My Aim Is True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached over to caress my face. Looking deeply into my eyes, he replied, "I know, I felt the same way. You were incredible."

His compliment warmed me, but it also reminded me of how I'd responded, and I felt a little embarrassed. "I'm sorry about all that screaming," I told him. "I hope your neighbors haven't called the police."

He chuckled. "Don't worry. This is an end unit, and whoever owns the condo on the other side is never at home, so you can make all the noise you want."

I blushed again, and with that we began to kiss each other tenderly. I let my hand wander lower, exploring his body. He wasn't a body-builder, but he certainly kept himself in good shape, I realized, as my fingers ran over his pectoral muscles and then down his abdomen. But my real objective was his cock. I wanted to feel the marvelous instrument that had taken me to places I'd never been before.

After a minute or two I twisted around and began to kiss my way down his body following the path my fingers had just taken. I never kissed Nathan's cock after we made love, but I was so grateful to Jack that I wanted to show my appreciation. To my pleasant surprise, the taste of our mingled fluids was not unpleasant. After a few lascivious licks and kisses, I was even more surprised to find his shaft growing hard again.

Nathan and I never made love more than once a night, so I hadn't been expecting anything more. Apparently, Jack was different. I heard that growl come from him again, and suddenly he rolled out of my grasp and twisted around behind me. To my delight, I felt his hard cock probing me from behind, and I felt my own arousal surging.

Usually, Nathan and I made love face to face. But as Jack forced me onto my hands and knees and positioned himself behind me, I felt a surge of animal lust at being taken like a bitch in heat. Crouching in front of him, I felt helpless to do anything except let him take me for his pleasure. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, escalating my feeling of submissiveness as he penetrated me. Once again he began to pound me, and once again the pleasure was unlike anything I'd felt before.

But after only a minute or two he began to drive even harder into me, pressing me forward until I lost my balance and fell flat on the bed with my arms at my side. Jack didn't let up; instead he pressed his full weight down on me, pinning me to the bed while he continued to thrust deep into my vagina. Suddenly I felt him hitting that same magical spot inside me and I began grunting and gasping. Then my mind went totally blank and I heard myself shrieking in ecstasy once more.

When I could think again, Jack had rolled off of me and was holding me from behind. I lay there in a haze, my body happily satiated. After a few minutes, he leaned closer and whispered in my ear, "Would you like to take a shower?"

My eyes snapped open and I glanced quickly at the clock on the bedside table. It was after 10:00 p.m. "Oh, no, I've got to get going!" I gasped.

Jack led me to the en suite and I gratefully took the big fluffy towel he handed me. The shower was huge and warm water streamed over my body from several different jets at once. "I could get used to this," I thought, as I luxuriated in the clouds of steam.

Suddenly I felt another presence behind me, but before I could turn I heard Jack's voice. "Let me help you," he said, and I felt a pair of soapy hands begin to wash my back. Then his hands reached around my torso to begin soaping my breasts. I flinched when his fingers tickled my ribs playfully, but his caresses still felt good, especially when he began paying attention to my hips and the junction of my thighs.

As the water from the spray in front of me washed the soap away, I felt his body press into my back. Then I was startled to feel his erection force its way between my thighs. Before I could protest, his foot forced mine to spread apart and he leaned into me, pressing me up against the shower wall. For a third time I felt his cock pierce the lips of my pussy, and I involuntarily bent my knees and thrust my hips backward to grant him easier access.

This time there was no build-up – he began thrusting quickly and deeply, almost desperately. I knew there was no way I could have a third orgasm, but I loved the fact that he wanted and needed me so badly. "He's ravishing me," I thought, "taking me for his own pleasure." One of his hands slipped around my waist to reach down and caress my clitoris, and I gave a little moan of pleasure. Then, to my delight, I felt his cock rub across my newly discovered pleasure spot, and suddenly my body was responding. "Oh, shit," I thought in wonder," it's happening again!" Then he was pushing me up that peak and for the third time that night I exploded.

If he hadn't been holding me, I would have collapsed on the shower floor. As it was, he clutched me in his arms until I finally regained the use of my limbs. When he released me, I turned abruptly, and playfully but firmly pushed him away, "If you don't get out of here, I'll never get home!" I told him.

Reluctantly, he let me go and stepped out of the shower. I quickly re-lathered, rinsed off and dried my exhausted body. I found my clothes on the back of the bathroom door where he had thoughtfully hung them. When I had dressed and came back into the bedroom, he had pulled on his slacks but was still shirtless. I glanced over at the clock and was panicked to see it was 11:30. "How am I ever going to explain this to Nathan?" I thought. "He's going to kill me!"

Jack walked me to the door. I turned back to him, but before I could say a word he grabbed me in his arms and kissed me fiercely. "This isn't over," he said, "I'm going to want to do this again." Then he released me and gave me that big grin as I hurried out the door.

Driving home was a surreal experience. I was terrified at having to explain to Nathan where I'd been – there was no logical reason I could think of for being so late. But instead of spending the drive trying to concoct an excuse, all I could think of was how hot the sex had been. "Three times! I didn't even know I could cum three times in one night. What a lover!" I felt like one of the sirens from Greek mythology, driving men mad with desire. Never in my life had I felt so sexy, so desirable.

The terror resumed, of course, when I pulled into our driveway, but when I opened the garage door, I was relieved to find that Nathan wasn't home from work. Quickly I ran inside, got undressed and crawled into bed. Half an hour later when he came into the bedroom, I feigned sleep when he checked on me. But after he got undressed and crawled under the covers, I snuggled up to his warm body. "I'm sorry to be so late, babe," he whispered. "It's alright," I said with a smile he couldn't see, "I didn't mind."

But even though my body was exhausted, sleep didn't come immediately. I was relieved, of course, not to have been discovered, but my gratitude was soon supplanted by a sense of elation. "I can't believe I did it," I kept repeating to myself. "It was wrong, but it was incredible." As I remembered the things Jack had done, I felt my pussy twitch. "Jack was right," was my last thought before I drifted off. "It's not over."

Plus Twelve Months and Eight Days

On Saturday I went through all the motions of a normal weekend, but inwardly my mind was caught up in a knock-down drag-out fight with itself. The "good girl" inside me was aghast at what I had done. "You cheated on Nathan," she ranted. "You committed adultery. You should be ashamed of yourself."

The "bad girl" was having none of it. "So what?" she asked. "It's not her fault – Nathan hasn't been paying enough attention to her. He's so caught up in his work that he's been neglecting her for months. Who could blame her for seeking a little passion in your life? She's a young woman, she has needs that he's not meeting."

"He hasn't been neglecting her," came the response. "He's been working his tail off to give her enough financial stability that she could start having a family. Doesn't she still want that?"

"Of course she wants to have children, but not just yet. She needs a chance to live a little, experience some things that Nathan isn't giving her. He's practically kept her locked away from the rest of the world, trapped in this suburban prison."

"You're calling this home a prison? Who are you kidding? There are tons of women who would kill to live in a comfortable home in a quiet neighborhood like this."

"Yeah," came my naughty side, "and there are women who would kill to have one orgasm like Jack gave her last night, much less three! It was unbelievable, like something you'd read about in a romance novel."

And there was the crux of it. I'd never felt more desired and desirable than I had last night. I couldn't remember my honeymoon being as exciting and passionate, although time might have faded the memory somewhat. But even if they'd been equal, to be desired like that at this stage in my life by one of the hottest men I knew was a tremendous boost to my ego. And the orgasms he gave me were like a shot of heroin. I knew I wanted more.

"Maybe just once or twice more," I rationalized. "I'm not taking anything away from Nathan, I'm just giving myself a little reward."

Plus Twelve Months and Two Weeks

I'd never expected that the excitement of my rendezvous with Jack would last so long. For the past week I kept reliving the experience and relishing every forbidden moment. The thrill of having such a wicked secret gave me a tremendous high.

So when Jack invited me to have lunch at his condo today, I knew exactly what was going to happen and I couldn't wait. I think if he hadn't made a move on me I would have raped him! In reality, by the time we walked through the door to his place we were both so horny that we began tearing each other's clothes off, desperate to get at each other's body. Even though we only had an hour, we managed to have sex twice, and both times I screamed my head off as Jack tore one orgasm after another out of me.

Now, walking through the office back to my cubicle, I was on an incredible high as I waved and smiled to the twenty-somethings I passed. If they thought about me at all, they probably saw me as the staid old married woman of the group. "Wouldn't they be surprised if they knew what I did for lunch?" I thought smugly. "I'll bet they'd like to have felt Jack's cock between their legs like I did. But he wanted me, not them." It was hard to keep a smirk off my face throughout the afternoon. I couldn't wait to repeat the experience.

Plus Thirteen Months

I looked up from my table in the coffee shop to see Suzanne crossing the street and heading in my direction. I'd invited her to get together because I felt like I couldn't go another minute without someone to talk to.

Suzanne and I had been roommates in college, and when she and her husband Hank moved to our city, we quickly resumed our friendship. Hank became friends with Nathan, too, but men don't have the same type of friendships as women do, and Suzanne and I were as close as sisters.

"Hey, girlfriend," she said after we'd embraced. "I haven't seen or heard from you in weeks. What have you been up to?"

I pushed the latte I'd bought for her across the table and then leaned closer to her. "I've got something I just have to tell you, but you've got to swear you won't breathe a word of it to anyone, not even Hank."

Her face took on a mixture of curiosity and apprehension, but then she smiled and leaned forward. "You know you can count on me, Allison. You can tell me."

I lowered my voice further. "I'm having an affair," I said triumphantly.

At my words, the smile on Suzanne's face evaporated, to be replaced by disbelief.

"You're not . . . You mean with another man?" she stumbled.

"Yes, and it's amazing," I enthused, ignoring her obvious discomfort. "It's been going on for weeks now, and I'm so excited I felt like I'd burst if I didn't confide in someone."

"But what about Nathan?" she asked. "Are you planning to leave him?"

"Of course not," I said reassuringly. "I have no intention of leaving Nathan. I don't plan to carry this thing on forever, I'm just exploring my sensual side a little. Really, it's like getting yourself a special treat, like going to a spa or having a massage." I winked at her. "Except we use a different set of muscles," I joked.

Suzanne didn't seem to find that funny. "But how can you do that and still act normally in front of Nathan?"

"Stop worrying about Nathan," I said impatiently. "He's so wrapped up in his work that he hardly notices when I'm not around. But that's not what I wanted to talk about. Let me tell you about the guy . . ."

"No!" Suzanne quickly interposed. "I don't want to know who it is or what you're doing with him." Then she stopped suddenly and pulled away, her eyes narrowing. "You're not having an affair with Hank, are you?"

I was shocked. "Of course not," I snapped. "I'd never do something like that to you."

"I never thought you'd do it to your husband," she said.

I paused to take a sip of my latte. This wasn't going the way I'd intended.

Suzanne seized the opportunity to press my hand. "Allison, you know I love you like a sister, but you're playing a very dangerous game here. If Nathan finds out, he'll never forgive you. You could lose your marriage, girl."

"He won't find out," I said dismissively. Then a fear suddenly struck me. "You're not going to tell him, are you? You promised you wouldn't say anything, not even to Hank."

She shook her head. "No, I promised I'd keep your secret and I will. But to be honest with you, I wish you'd never told me."

We finished our lattes and soon after that Suzanne left. We'd been planning to go shopping together, but neither one of us really felt like that now.

As I headed back to my car, all I could do was berate myself. "Stupid, stupid, stupid! How could you have been so stupid as to tell Suzanne? I thought she'd be excited for me, but now she thinks I'm a slut." That thought left me feeling depressed.

Then an even worse notion popped into my mind. "What if she does tell Hank? She promised she wouldn't, but what if it slips out? He'd tell Nathan for sure."

I was so distracted that I almost ran a stop sign. Shaken, I pulled over to the side of the road to give myself time to calm down. "Getting in an accident is the last thing you need to do," I told myself sternly.

To distract myself, I decided to check my phone to see if I had any messages. I was hoping Jack had texted me. We were eager to plan our next rendezvous and I wanted to see if he'd gotten back to me. But when I reached in my purse, my cellphone wasn't there. After frantically checking in the car to no avail, I began mentally retracing my steps. "Did I leave it at the coffee shop?" I asked myself. No, I remembered that I hadn't had it out while I was talking with Suzanne. "When was the last time you used your phone?"I asked myself. "It must have been while I was getting dressed. I remember I sent Jack that text to see when we could get together. I must have left it on my dresser."

"Oh my God, what if Nathan finds it? What if he checks my text messages? He could find out everything!" Hastily I made a u-turn and sped for home. I had to get my phone back before Nathan found it.

When I burst into the house, I was praying that Nathan wouldn't be around, but to my dismay I almost ran smack into him. "What are you doing back so soon?" he asked. "I thought you were going to meet up with Suzanne and go shopping."

"That's right," I said, improvising madly, "but I forgot where we were going to meet, and when I went to call her I realized I'd left my phone at home, so I came back to get it."

"You mean this phone?" he said, holding out his hand with the errant instrument. My heart stopped beating; I felt like a prisoner on the gallows waiting for the trapdoor to fall. But all Nathan did was to smile. "I found it on your dresser. Sometimes I think you'd forget that pretty ass of yours if it wasn't attached so nicely in back." Then he kissed me to take any sting out of his gentle rebuke.

I took the phone and went back out to my car. When I got the door closed, I slumped over the steering wheel as the tension flowed out of me. "That was too close," I thought. "I could have ruined everything." As I headed out again, I vowed to do a better job of staying on my guard to avoid doing something stupid like that again. "Having an affair is damned hard work," I thought ruefully.

Plus Thirteen Months and Two Weeks

I pulled out my phone to check, but there was still no message from Jack. Damn! It had been almost two weeks since we'd last been together, and five days since I'd even heard from him. The last time we were together, we hadn't set a time to meet again, but I would have thought he would have called before now.

The last time I went by his office to see him, his secretary gave me a strange look, so I didn't dare go over there again. And I didn't want to ask some of the other girls where he is – that would be sure to start the gossip going. Damn, damn, damn!

"What if he's lost interest in me? What if he's found someone else and this is his way of breaking it off? I know it's got to end sometime, but I don't want to be dumped unceremoniously without even a word."

"Maybe I should call him again. No, that would look too needy -- I don't want to scare him off. Sometimes he can be so arrogant. But, dammit, I'm horny!"

Plus Thirteen Months and Three Weeks

Over dinner last night, Nathan informed me that he had to go out of town this weekend and wouldn't be back until Tuesday night. The prospect of spending an extra-long weekend alone with nothing to do immediately put me in a foul mood. But what really ticked me off was when Nathan told me that the whole account team would be making the trip this time: Nathan, Darrell and Stephanie.

Nathan had introduced me to the two of them at a party at his office some months ago. Darrell didn't make much of an impression on me, but I took an instant dislike to Stephanie. I saw the way she hung on his every word, and his praise for her – intelligent, goal-oriented and highly motivated – had made me uneasy. I wondered if one of her goals was Nathan. The fact that she was attractive, well-dressed and younger than me all added to the sense of danger I felt.

"Why is she going on this trip?" I asked myself, and instantly the wicked side of my mind supplied the answer: Nathan must be having an affair with her. I didn't say that out loud, of course, but once the thought came to me I couldn't get it out of my head. It all made sense. "No wonder he's been working so late so often, no wonder he had to make so many trips out of town. All that time he's been away from home couldn't really be work-related -- he must be sleeping with that conniving little bitch!"

I did my best to keep my emotions hidden, but Nathan must have sensed that I wasn't happy. "I know all this has been really hard on you, but it's going to pay off for us down the road, babe," he said. "As soon as I get back we'll spend some time together, just the two of us. I promise."

He looked so plaintive that my suspicions were temporarily allayed, but once we were in bed with the lights out, all my fears came boiling to the surface again. "What if he really has been carrying on an affair with Stephanie all this time? What if he's planning to leave me and run off with her? God, that would be so humiliating!"

I really needed to talk to someone, to get a friendly ear to let me vent. "Maybe I should call Suzanne tomorrow. Wait, what am I thinking? I just told herI'm having an affair. I can hardly go to her now and accuse Nathan of doing the same thing. What a mess! I feel so all alone."