My Aim Is True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleep didn't come easily that night, but the tears certainly did.

Plus Fourteen Months

Jack finally called -- we're going to get together this weekend! Nathan's leaving on Friday morning and won't be back till Tuesday, so Jack and I can have the whole weekend together. Not only that, but now that I know Nathan is going to be with Stephanie on his trip, I've decided to be really naughty and have Jack over to my house. I can't wait!

Plus Fourteen Months and Five Days

Nathan left this morning and I'm so excited I can hardly sit still in my office chair. We've got it all worked out: I'm going to follow Jack home to his condo after work so he can drop off his car. Then I'm going to drive him to my house. That way the neighbors won't see a strange car parked in our driveway all weekend.

Once again I found myself repeatedly checking the clock to see if 5:00 p.m. had finally arrived. Then, just as I was putting my work away in my desk, the phone rang. When I answered, it was Suzanne.

"Hey, girlfriend," she said. "Nathan told Hank about his business trip, so I guess you're going to be a bachelorette this weekend. Why don't you come over and have dinner with us tonight?"

"Oh, Suzanne, you're so sweet, but I'm committed for tonight."

"Well then, how about tomorrow night?"

"Um, well, I'm kind of committed for Saturday night as well," I said.

"Oh." I could hear a tinge of hurt in her voice. Then I think she must have put two and two together because she said, "Ohhh -- I understand." She paused and then said, "Be careful, Allison. I don't want to see you get hurt."

"Don't worry about me, Suzanne. I'll be fine," I reassured her.

After we'd hung up, I cursed under my breath. The last thing I wanted was for someone else to know my business this weekend. Even worse, Suzanne was going to have to explain to Hank, my husband's good friend, that his friend's wife was "committed" all weekend. Damn!

Plus Fourteen Months and One Week

I felt positively wicked. I was lying naked with my face down on my own bed in my own home with my lover's weight pressing down on me, his cock slowly stroking in and out of my sopping pussy. "Damn," I thought idly, "I'm going to have to wash every sheet in the house when Jack leaves."

It was almost embarrassing: I've always been one of those women who produces lots of lubrication down there. But when Jack's marvelous cock starts hitting that secret spot, I begin absolutely gushing. Tonight his unrelenting passion and the sheer naughtiness of entertaining my lover in my husband's bed had me wetter than I'd ever been before.

Suddenly, Jack slipped out of me, and I gave a little moan in frustration. I could feel him trying to reseat himself, but he was too high. Then his cock was probing at my back door. I tried to turn my head to look at him. "What are you doing?" I rasped.

"Relax," he said, "I'm going to fuck your ass."

"No, wait. I don't do that!" I yelped, and tried to squirm out of his grasp, but his body had me pinned.

"You may not have done it before," he said in that growl of his, "but you're going to do it now, and you're going to love it."

At first I started to rebel, but as his weight kept me helpless and his cock continued to press against my backside, a vision of the way I must look popped into my head. "He's going to fuck my ass," I thought, "and I can't do a thing to stop him." The mental picture of a lust-maddened male ravishing my helpless body set off a quiver deep within me.

At that moment one of his hands snaked around my hip and down between my legs to tease my clitoris, and my hips gave an involuntary twitch. That was all it took -- suddenly the head of his cock popped inside me. I groaned -- I'd never felt so stuffed in my life. It wasn't really painful, just sort of uncomfortable. "Don't move," I gasped, and he held still for a moment. Then his fingers began to stroke my clitoris lightly, and once again my hips again responded, letting him slip deeper inside me.

Another deep groan forced its way out of my throat as he began to push in and out of me. It wasn't that I was in pain; instead I felt an overwhelming pressure unlike any sensation I'd ever had.

After a minute or two, however, I began to feel more comfortable; my body seemed to expand to accommodate him. I became aware that his fingers were continuing to strum my clitoris in time to the thrusting of his cock, and a strange warmth began to spread through my core. I felt my body matching his rhythm, and the sense of pleasure began to grow within me.

After a few minutes I heard an unfamiliar keening sound and was startled to realize it was coming from me. As Jack began thrusting into me more vigorously, I felt as though I was being lifted on a giant wave. It wasn't the same as when he had made love to me before, but somehow it was every bit as exciting and maddening. Then he was cursing and grunting, and I heard myself screaming before I collapsed in exhaustion, with him landing on top of me.

After a few minutes he rolled off of me and I felt his shrunken cock slip out of my backside. I was sore but totally satisfied. He flashed me a little smile. "Judging by your screaming, I'd say you enjoyed that."

"Oh my God," I whispered. "I never knew it would be that way. I can't believe I've been missing out on that all my life."

We didn't have anal sex again that weekend -- although I would have loved to -- because my bottom was much too sore. Jack assured me that it would be much easier the next time, which was encouraging. But he again repeatedly demonstrated his sexual prowess on Sunday until I felt as though I had just completed a marathon. I was exhausted but wonderfully satisfied.

I finally drove him back to his condo late on Sunday afternoon, and then spent several hours washing the sheets and bedspread, and airing out the bedroom in case Nathan were to come home early. I winced every time I bent over the bed to smooth out the clean sheets, but it was a pleasant kind of soreness. "I wish Nathan had done that to me," I suddenly thought. But then I realized that was unlikely to happen. Nathan would never force me to do something against my will. "And I can't very well ask him for that – he would surely start to wonder how I'd become interested in something I'd always refused so adamantly," I thought sadly.

Plus Fourteen Months and Nine Days

Nathan didn't get home until late Tuesday night, and he was so worn out he went straight to bed without even unpacking. The next morning he was off to work early, so I didn't really get a chance to talk to him until Wednesday evening. When he came through the door, it was clear that he was bursting to talk to me.

"We just got word back from the client today. We got the contract – our presentation was a huge success! I'm going to be getting a whopping bonus, and the boss told me I'd be up for a promotion later this year!"

"Oh, honey, that's wonderful!" I cheered and ran to hug him. But he grabbed me by the shoulders and stopped me with a serious look.

"That's not all I have to tell you," he said ominously. "I called your office today and talked to your boss."

I went pale at that.

"And you know what I told him?" Nathan went on, ignoring the expression on my face. "I told him that you were working too hard."

I thought about all those long lunches and the times I had left early to go to Jack's condo, and my heart skipped a beat.

"And guess what: he agreed with me. He's going to give you this coming Friday and Monday off so I can take you to Cancun for a long weekend to celebrate!" Nathan finished with gleeful satisfaction at his surprise.

This time I did throw my arms around his neck, but it was more to keep myself from collapsing on the floor than a show of gratitude. I really did appreciate Nathan's surprise, but his way of announcing it almost gave me a heart attack.

As he held me, Nathan whispered in my ear, "I know I've been neglecting you over the last few months, babe, but I swear I'm going to make it up to you, starting this weekend. It'll be a chance for the two of us to get away, to enjoy some sun and sand, and have some time to reconnect with each other." He kissed me again. "Maybe we can even talk about starting our family," he said tenderly. I just hugged him fiercely; I wasn't ready to have that conversation just now.

Plus Fourteen Months and Two Weeks

I sat at my desk on Tuesday and stared off into space, thinking back to our getaway in Cancun. A long weekend like that should have been a wonderful mini-vacation, but for me it was a disaster.

It was incredibly thoughtful of Nathan to plan the trip and make all the arrangements as a surprise for me, but instead of being grateful and appreciative, all I could feel was guilt and remorse. It was now clear to me that there had been nothing going on between Nathan and Stephanie other than a work relationship. If they'd been carrying on an affair, the last thing he'd want would be a romantic getaway with me.

No, I thought, the truth was that Nathan had been working like a dog for weeks on end to make things better for us. He truly was a kind and caring husband. And how did I repay him? By spending a sex-filled weekend in our own bed with another man, I thought bitterly.

Every loving word, every thoughtful act that Nathan did on our trip just heaped more coals of shame on my head. I tried my best to be upbeat and loving in return, but even that didn't work out well. Nathan interpreted my efforts as a desire for romance, and he wanted to have sex with me every night. He was sweet and gentle, and tried to be attentive to my needs, but all I could think of was the way Jack would throw me on the bed and fuck me to one mind-blowing orgasm after another. I was forced to fake my orgasms with Nathan, something I'd never had to do before. Afterwards, as he slept, I lay in bed crying silently to myself at the way my body had betrayed me and I had betrayed Nathan.

But that wasn't the worst thing that happened. The night before we were to leave, Nathan took me dancing, which I loved, and we had more to drink than normal. When we got back to our room he was on fire with lust and practically tore my clothes off of me. I felt my pulse begin to pound – this was so different, and I liked it!

He wound up throwing me on the bed and attacking my body like we hadn't had sex in a year. I loved it, and when he began thrusting vigorously into me, he managed to hit that special spot that drove me so crazy. I began to pant and moan and clasp him to me. Then, just as I was heading for an orgasm, I caught myself just about to call him Jack! I don't think Nathan noticed, but the jolt of fear was like a bucket of ice water, and my impending orgasm vanished.

Afterwards, Nathan alternated between thanking me for such hot sex and apologizing for his rough behavior. I held him, soothed him and told him I loved what he had done, but when he fell asleep the tears came again. What had I become?

The buzz of my cellphone in the darkness startled me. I kept it permanently set on vibrate now so as not to alert Nathan when a call or text came in. I'd even taken to sleeping with my phone under my pillow to keep him from finding it during the night and discovering a message I might have forgotten to delete.

I opened the phone under the covers and saw I'd received a text. It was Jack: "where r u - i need u." There was also a picture from him – a shot of his erect cock. I quickly deleted both, but not before a little thrill shot through me. A girl always likes to know a man wants her.

Plus Fourteen Months and Fifteen Days

Before I was back in the office two hours on Wednesday, Jack was in touch with me about getting together, and we had arranged to meet at his place on Friday after work. I had told Nathan that some of the girls in the office were planning to go out for drinks after work and I wanted to join them. Nathan was still trying to make up for all the times he had neglected me so he had no objection. Once it was clear he was okay with my being late, I could feel my panties starting to get damp. Damn, what a horny little bitch I've become!

But something happened on Thursday that cast a pall over my plans. I'd stopped by the grocery store on the way home to pick up a few items when I ran into Suzanne. She still seemed a little wary of me, but I could tell that she had something she was dying to tell me.

"What is it, Suzanne?" I asked after we'd greeted each other. "There's something different about you."

Her eyes were shining now. "I'm pregnant, Allison. Hank and I are going to have a baby."

I squealed. "That's so wonderful!" I yelled, throwing my arms around her. "When are you due? Do you know if it's a boy or a girl? Have you picked out a name yet?"

We talked for quite awhile and she had lots to tell me about the baby and their plans. I was so glad for her, and also glad that we were able to reconnect with one another. It felt as though there had never been any tension between the two of us.

But after she had left, I found myself strangely depressed. Hearing Suzanne's wonderful news dredged up all those thoughts I had had about starting a family. As I had listened to her excitement and watched her face glowing, I had felt a strong rush of jealousy. I wanted a baby too.

Then the "bad girl" side of me spoke up in a supercilious tone of voice, "Well, you can hardly start trying for a baby with Nathan if you're still fucking Jack." The instant that thought crossed my mind, I knew what I had to do. My little fling with Jack had been a lot of fun but it was time to move on, to put all that wildness behind me. We could still get together this coming Friday, but afterwards I'd let Jack know that it was the last time.

Once I'd reached that decision, I felt as though a great weight had been lifted from me. The stress of carrying on my affair had grown increasingly heavy; now, finally, the time had come to end it. My relief was palpable.

Plus Fourteen Months and Seventeen Days

When I got ready on the Friday morning of our rendezvous, I decided that I was going to make sure Jack didn't forget me once our affair was over. So before I left the office, I slipped into the ladies' room and changed into the clothes I'd brought along in my bag.

When I got to Jack's condo and rang the doorbell, I was wearing a light trench coat, a big floppy fedora, and the highest black heels I owned. As he pulled the door open, I held open the trench coat so he could see what I had on underneath: the black bra that displayed more of my breasts than it hid, the black g-string panties that barely covered my pussy, and the black garter belt that held up dark hose with seams in back. In short, I was dressed to fuck, and the stunned look on his face showed I had made the desired impact. When he snatched me inside and began to maul me with his hands and mouth, I knew I had been successful.

I was wild that night, and my intensity obviously infected Jack. He outdid himself, bringing me to orgasm after orgasm. At one point he pinned me, still wearing my slutty lingerie, up against the window of his condo. As I stared out at the lights of the city with my breasts flattened against the chill glass, he pounded in me from behind until I closed my eyes and screamed and screamed and screamed.

Afterwards, we sank to the carpet beside each other, panting for breath. Finally, I rose up on one elbow to look at him. "Jack, you are without a doubt the best lover I have ever had. The last few months have been wonderful."

His face took on a questioning expression. "You're not going to end this, are you?"

"Yes, Jack, I am," I said solemnly. "I've reached some decisions about the future: it's time for Nathan and me to start a family."

"But that doesn't mean we have to end what we have going," he argued. "You can't tell me you didn't love what we just got through doing."

"I did," I agreed, "but that doesn't change the fact that it's time for me to begin concentrating on having a family. And the fact is I can't concentrate with a distraction like you in my life."

He looked away for a moment, then his eyes found mine. "I guess I always knew this would end some day. I just didn't want it to happen yet."

"Thank you for understanding, Jack. You're the best. Now, I have to get a shower, change into my other clothes and get back home."

As I got to my feet, I waggled my finger at him. "And no slipping into the shower with me this time, understand?"

He nodded sheepishly. "Good," I thought. "It's always better to leave them wanting more."

When I got home, Nathan greeted me as I came in the door. "So how was your girls' night out?" he asked.

"The usual," I said nonchalantly, "a lot of gossiping, a lot of giggling and a little more alcohol than was really wise. But it was fun."

He nodded and I felt another huge surge of relief. I'd been foolish and had taken some incredible risks in having an affair, but I'd gotten away with it. I swore to myself that from now on I'd be the most devoted wife any man had ever had.

I sat down next to Nathan on the couch and took his hand. "Honey, do you remember how I told you about running into Suzanne the other day and her good news?"

Nathan nodded. "I talked to Hank – he's ecstatic about it."

I seized the opening. "Well, I've been thinking about it for the last couple of days and I think maybe it's time for us to start trying for a baby as well. What do you think?"

I had expected Nathan to respond with delight, but what I got was hesitation. "I thought you weren't ready for motherhood now, that you wanted to wait a few more years."

"I know I said that before," I said impatiently, "but I've changed my mind. I think the time is right."

"I don't know, Allison," he responded, "it would mean some really big changes for us. And with everything going on at work, the timing isn't really ideal."

"But I thought you wanted to have children," I said desperately.

"I do," he said, "but I need a little time to process all this, that's all. It's a big change in our plans. Give me a week or two to think about it."

And that's the way the discussion ended. I thought about tears or starting a big fight, but I worried that those tactics would only harden Nathan's resistance. There must be something else going on with him, and I had to figure out what it was.

As I lay in bed that night, tears of frustration came to my eyes. I'd had everything carefully planned out, from my one last orgy of sexual excess to the beginning of the next stage in our marriage, and now suddenly everything was thrown into disarray.

"What could have happened to cause Nathan to procrastinate? He mentioned things going at work that made the timing bad, but I thought that after they won that big contract everything at work had settled down. What's the problem?"

Suddenly, the answer hit me, and I almost sat bolt upright in bed. "My God, it's Stephanie! He is having an affair with her after all!"

It was the only logical explanation, and it sent a chill through me. What if it wasn't just sex, what if it was a full-blown love affair? Could she be planning to steal Nathan away from me? The pain of that idea burned deep into me. I could picture her in my mind, and everything about her looked more attractive and desirable than me. How could I possibly win against someone like that?

For that matter, how could I ever survive without Nathan? Now that I was at risk of losing him, I could see with great clarity just how desirable he was as a husband. He was so good, so thoughtful, so loving. I could go the rest of my life and never find a man with the same breadth of qualities he had. The thought of him leaving me made me almost physically sick.