My Algerian Master Ch. 02

Story Info
A group of Muslim men take my virgin ass.
938 words
4.26
10.2k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my electric razor down and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. My face and chest were smooth, like Mohammed liked them. My wife knew him as my new workout buddy, but he was my lover since that first day at the gym. He liked his bitches feminine. I aimed to please.

I went to the living room naked and turned on my web browser. I had some time before I had to get to the gym. I went to my favorite adult website and logged in. Mohammed had access to that account now. He picked the favorite videos that I could watch. He wanted to train me to be a proper bitch for him. Gone were the videos of women. He replaced them with videos of Arab men masturbating. He wanted me to learn to lust after Muslim cocks.

I played with my nipples as I watched a video of a Saudi man jerking his big Arab dick. My own modest member remained untouched. Mohammed wanted me to ignore my manhood and get pleasure from the cocks of real men, Muslim men. They were so hairy and muscular. I was their smooth twink cocksucker.

I finished the video without ejaculating. I ejaculated less often then I used to. Sexuality was no longer about shooting my sperm for me. It was about becoming a receptacle for other men's sperm. I got dressed and headed to the gym.

At the gym, Mohammed and I worked out. He lifted heavy weights to focus on getting big, while I worked on staying toned. When we were done we drove to his house. As soon as we were past the front door, I undressed.

Mohammed felt my cheeks and chest. It pleased him to know that I made myself beautiful for him. My dick began to grow. He slapped it. Then he kissed me with an open mouth. His tongue explored my mouth, the mouth that took his big Arab cock so many time.

Mohammed broke away and picked up a box from the table. "Happy Hanukah," he said as he handed it to me. I opened it. It was a white garter belt and matching pair of stockings. "I want to you wear it today and give it to our wife when you get home. I want to see pictures of her wearing just that."

I put on the feminine lingerie. Knowing that both my wife and I would wear it for Mohammed's viewing pleasure made me hard. "I also got you a box of condoms," Mohammed said. "I want to you wear them when you fuck our wife from now on so she can get off the pill. She should be fertile when I fuck her for the first time. She's going to carry my baby."

I took the box of condoms. This relationship was becoming more real. Mohammed really did want to take my wife. I realized that I was ok with this. He was my man, and I didn't want to deny him anything.

"I invited some men from my mosque over to fuck your virgin ass," Mohammed announced.

"You know I don't want anything in my ass," I replied.

"You're my wife now. That means you can't deny me your holes. There's no risk of you getting pregnant, which frees you up to be a slut. I want you taking cock from all the Muslim men I bring to you," Mohammed said as he stripped. "Suck me," he ordered.

I got on my knees before my Muslim stud. His cock was already hard. It was so much bigger than mine. I grabbed the base of his shaft and sucked the head. He stroked my hair. He was the boss. His friends would break my anal cherry tonight.

The doorbell rang. Mohammed got it. There were 5 brown skinned muscular men at the door. They grinned when they can in and saw me. I was wearing just the stockings and garter belt. I was still on my knees. They got undressed quickly. They all were hairy and had full beards.

Mohammed sat on his couch and instructed me to suck him off again. This left my ass up in the air for the men to admire. The first man got behind me and started to lube me up. I didn't like the attention on my ass. It made my erection start to wane. I lost my desire all together when he pushed his dickhead into my virgin hole. He reached around to feel my manhood and chuckled at what he discovered. "The bitch is soft. He knows his cock won't be fucking anyone tonight," he said.

I was uncomfortable as he slid his dick deeper inside of me. Then he reached my prostate. I had never felt that sensation before. It was a different type of sexual pleasure, more passive. I moaned on Mohammed's dick.

It only took a few minutes of plowing before the first man shot his load in my ass. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the other men taking pictures of the scene. Soon another man was replacing the first in my ass. I spent about half an hour sucking Mohammed until all the men had filled me with their Muslim seed. My own dick stayed soft the whole time.

Finally Mohammed shot his load down my throat. I took six loads in one night. I was a slut for Muslim men now. My own sperm wouldn't be filling any bitches. The condoms will see to that. I was another step down the rabbit hole with my Algerian master.