My Algerian Master Ch. 03

Story Info
My Algerian master breeds my wife with his Muslim Arab cock.
1k words
2.94
10.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mohammed and I were driving to my house after one of our usual workouts at the gym. We had been dating for almost a year without my wife or son knowing about it. I was still a normal straight man when I was with my wife, Yael; well, except for wearing the condoms Mohammed makes me wear. He doesn't want my sperm in her pussy anymore. She's off the pill like he wanted too. Her womb is fertile and waiting for his Muslim sperm. Every time I have sex with my wife, the condom reminds me of my loyalty to my Muslim Arab stud.

When I'm with Mohammed, I am a pure gay bottom. He has total control over me. He forbids me to play with my cock, and he uses my ass even though I don't like it. I enjoy sucking off his 10 inch dark cock. Every so often he whores me out to his Muslim friends. My Algerian master is quite the dominant top. I still shave my beard and chest for him. He likes keeping me as his smooth twink. It's a definite contrast to his hairy muscular body.

"So, how was the Go Topless rally?" I asked him as I pulled into the driveway of my home.

"It was good," he said. "There were plenty of firm breasts for me to enjoy there."

"I didn't expect you to rally for women's rights," I said.

"The right to take clothes off is worth rallying for," he said as we got out of the car.

Once inside I told him, "We don't have time for you to use us. Yael will be home soon."

"I know," he said. "That's why I chose this workout time. I want Yael to catch us. It's time for her to learn the truth about you and become my bitch."

"I don't know how I feel about that," I said.

He put a hand on my shoulder and said, "Your feelings don't matter. I want her pussy. I'm going to breed her bareback today and get her pregnant with my virile North African sperm. My BBC is going to fuck her deeper than you ever could."

I knew he was right and submissively lead Mohammed to the bedroom where we got undressed. I was grateful that my son, Steven was back in college and wouldn't see what was happening. With Mohammed forbidding me to breed my wife, Steven was my only hope for continuing my bloodline.

Mohammed took charge once we were naked. Soon I was in my marital bed sucking his cock. Then I heard the front door to the house open. Yael called out that she was home. "Tell her to come into the bedroom," my master said. I obeyed.

Yael saw me sucking off my muscular master when she entered the bedroom. "Oh my G-d!" she exclaimed.

Hi, Yael. I'm your husband's workout partner. Jacob has told me a lot about you. As you can see we do more than work out," Mohammed said. "I'm the reason he shaved and wears a condom when he fucks you. I wanted your womb fertile for me and me alone. What do you say? Jacob likes my cock. Do you want to give it a try?"

"I've got to admit, you are a fine specimen," Yael told Mohammed.

"You're not bad yourself," Mohammed said. "I like your hourglass figure. It's good for breeding babies. I want you to be my second wife and give me plenty of babies. Jacob is my first wife. He's a nice and submissive one at that. I hope you'll be equally obedient."

"I don't know," said Yael. Mohammed pulled his dick out of my throat to show her what he had to work at. Just like it mesmerized me when I first saw it, that dick had power over my wife. "I guess this arrangement will work," Yael concluded. She got into bed with us and started sucking Mohammed's dark dick. It was longer than anything she had ever taken into her mouth before. It was a bit of a struggle for her to get it into her throat.

"Undress your sister-wife for me, Jacob. Get her ready to take my dick in her pussy," my Algerian master commanded.

I complied. Yael swayed her hips some as I undressed her for my master's viewing pleasure. My husband smiled broadly at our compliance. He was the king of our household. Soon Yael was naked and spread eagle on the bed. Mohammed mounted her missionary style. "Your pussy is so tight," he declared as he plowed into her for the first time.

I watched powerlessly as Mohammed picked up his pace. His naked Muslim cock was breeding his new wife. This was perfectly natural. While his cock get's pussy, mine couldn't even get my own hand. Mohammed doesn't like me playing with my dick. He trained me well to be a good bitch.

Soon, Mohammed groaned as he filled Yael with his seed. "You are my wife now. A Muslim man can have more than one wife. You'll get used to being in my harem with Jacob," he said. "Now let's talk about me moving in with you guys."

"You can live in the guest room," Yael offered. I was shocked at how readily she agreed.

"That sounds good," said Mohammed. "There's just one more thing. I don't want Jacob giving you his cock anymore. A wife can only take the cock of one man, and that will be me from now on."

"Your cock is so great, I won't miss Jacob's at all," Yael said. I was crest fallen. I would never have straight sex again. I would never be a father again. Those privileges were now for Mohammed. The man of my house. I looked affectionately at the picture of my son on the end table.

Mohammed noticed my gaze. He picked up the picture to look at it. "Who is that?" he asked.

"That's Steven, my son. He's in college," I said.

Mohammed said, "He looks cute, just like his dad. He would look cuter wearing nothing but a cock cage."