My Algerian Master Ch. 01

Story Info
A married Jewish man sucks a Muslim Arab cock.
801 words
4.16
12.3k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a bit embarrassed to write this story, but Mohammed said I needed to publish an account of my transformation and seek other Arab men who can guide me through it. He said I should find willing guides, because it was a Muslim obligation to rule over others, including sexually. Anyway, here it goes.

I was at the gym catching up on my weight lifting after the Jewish holidays, when I noticed Mohammed. He was bench pressing 300 pounds, more than I ever could. After getting over my surprise at his strength, I noticed the bulge in his sweat pants. He was packing. I keep admiring him as I did my butterflies. I must have been in a trance staring at his crotch, because when he got up, he noticed me.

I quickly looked away, but it was too late. Our eyes locked. He walked over to me. "Hi. I'm Mohammed," he said. "Made in Algeria."

"Hi. I'm Jacob," I replied. "I'm Jewish."

"Are you married?" Mohammed asked.

"Yes. How about you?" I responded.

"I'm still single. I just got out of college. You think your wife might like a young stud like me?" he offered.

Mohammed looked amazing. Physically, we was far superior to my middle aged body, but my marriage wasn't open. Still, I felt compelled to keep him near me. "She might," I replied.

"She'll need my cock after I turn you into a fag," he said. "I saw you looking at my package. Let's go to the locker room so you can get a better look."

Mohammed wandered off to the locker room. I followed meekly behind him, not sure how far I wanted to take this. He was a couple of years older than my son, and I was 44. His beard was jet black, while mine had some grey in it. How would this play out?

In the locker room, he stripped down. He was hairy as fuck, while I was only average in that department. My average cock was dwarfed by his 10 inch member. It was dark, contrasting with his pale skin and my white body. "Get naked," he ordered. I complied. Grabbing his hard cock, he asked, "You want to suck it, bitch?"

"Yes," I said.

"Then you beard has to go. I don't want it tickling my balls," he said. He pulled a razer and shaving cream from his locker. "I use this to clean up my neck. You can make your face bare with it."

I hesitated. My beard was a symbol of my masculinity. I never shave it. On the other hand, the sight of that muscular stud made me weak in the knees. I had been faithful to my wife since our marriage 20 years ago, but I was helpless to resist this young stud. I took off my shirt revealing my slim torso. Then I went to the bathroom mirror to shave off my beard.

As I shaved, Mohammed stood behind me playing with my breasts. "You should shave your chest too. Make it smooth like a woman's," he said. I complied with the order. Soon, I had a smooth face and chest for Mohammed to enjoy. He turned me around and sucked on my nipples. Then he pulled my pants and underwear down. "That made your clit hard. Good. I like a horny bitch."

We went back to the empty locker room. I got on my knees and admired his dark cock. It was twice as long as my member. I started to wank. He pulled my hand away from my dick. "A good bitch doesn't play with her clit," he said. I was mesmerized and obeyed. My hands went to his enormous cock. He was the man. He was in charge. "Suck my Muslim dick," he said. I complied. HIs dick tasted so good in my mouth. He moaned. I felt proud from making him feel good.

I could only get half of his dick in my mouth. My hands worked his balls and the rest of his shaft. I felt so subservient pleasing his cock while ignoring mine. My lips moved up and down him, creating plenty of friction. After several minutes of this, he exploded in my mouth. His cum tasted salty and filled my mouth. I swallowed all of it.

We exchanged phone numbers and agreed to be workout buddies. He said he wanted regular cock sucking from me. I nodded in agreement. I still haven't told my wife yet, but I've told all of you. I'm now the cock sucker for a strong Muslim Arab from Algeria. We'll see how far this goes. He said he wants me and my wife to become his wives. If any men out there want to guide me in this, please reach out to me.